Tease Turned into Slave Ch. 02

Story Info
Polly starts her humiliating journey.
1.7k words
4.27
38.2k
19

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hmm0100
hmm0100
42 Followers

Please read part 1 if you haven't.

Later that night, I went home and jerked off four times to those pictures I had taken. I was still partially in shock, but the fact that I now owned her body was starting to set in. My goal was to completely ruin her life as payback for what she did to me all these years.

Over the weekend, I started brainstorming my plan. I had 4 weeks to do whatever I wanted. On Sunday I went to the local sex store and brought many things including vibrators, plugs and clamps. I also realized that I could still be held liable for what I was about to do. To avoid this, I found a BDSM contract that they use in porn shoots. I modified the contract so that it stated that nothing was off limits, and that her safeword was "pluto". This was the most random word I could think of and I wasn't planning on telling her what the safeword was.

On Monday, I drove to her house as usual to pick her up. She used to always be so cheerful and say good morning, but today she got in the car with her head down and without saying a word. She wore a white hoodie with black tights, which accentuated her large butt.

A couple minutes later she said "Can we talk about what happened last week?"

"What did you want to talk about?" I replied.

"Can we just pretend that never happened? I won't tell anyone what you did to me and we can just move on," she said, nervously.

Obviously, she knew that I wasn't going to let her off that easily, but I guess she had to attempt it. "You agreed to be my slave. If you back out, I will ruin your life," I shot back.

She looked down, defeated.

Once we got to the parkade, I drove up to the top floor again where there were no cars around. I pulled out the 10 page contract and a pen.

"This contract makes you my official slave. Sign it," I told her.

She glanced at it and she knew she didn't have a choice. There were four places she had to sign. She signed it all without reading much. This was a mistake since she didn't know her safeword and she didn't realize that I had dated the contract for the previous Friday. This made the rape a few days ago, not a rape at all according to the contract.

"Go to the back seat and take off your pants and top," I told her.

I climbed into the back with her and she did as she was told. I threw her tights, hoodie and beige t-shirt in the front seat. She wore a matching set of blue, silky lingerie.

"Seems like you got all dressed up for someone who said they don't want to do this," I said.

She just looked down ashamed.

"Take off the bra and panties," I told her.

Once again, I got to see her beautiful tits and her tight little pussy. They looked so much hotter in person compared to the photos I had. I opened my backpack and pulled out three bullet sized vibrators that I had bought. Her jaw dropped in shock.

"I thought you were just going to fuck me again!" she said.

"I can do whatever I want. You just signed a contract, don't you remember?" I replied.

These were fancy bluetooth vibrators that had a string so that you could insert them into the vagina and then pull them out later.

"Unlock your phone and give it to me," I said.

She used face id and handed it over. I downloaded the companion app and paired all three vibrators with the phone.

"Bend over the arm rest. I'm going to stick these in your pussy," I told her.

She bent over reluctantly. I pushed the first one in her pussy and it slipped in pretty easily.

"Ugh," she moaned.

I noticed the string was long and the vibrator could go deeper.

"Uggh," she moaned louder as I stuck two fingers in her pussy and pushed the vibrator deep inside.

"Time for the second one," I said.

"Aggggh," she squealed again as I stuck the second vibrator in her pussy.

At this point, my fingers were coated in her pussy juice. I decided that for the third vibrator, I would have a bit more fun. I rubbed the pussy juice over her asshole.

"No, not there!" she yelled.

"I'm not going to keep repeating: your body is my property," I replied.

It slowly pushed the vibrator into her asshole.

"Aaagggghh," she shrieked.

It was tough at first, but once the widest part went in, it slipped inside almost instantly. It was satisfying seeing two strings sticking out of her pussy, and one sticking out of her butthole.

Now these vibrators had a really cool feature, which made them very expensive: they were able to first pair with the host's phone via bluetooth like I mentioned before. Then they used the host's phone to allow anyone in the world to control them, so long as both phones had service and were paired up in the app. This not only meant that I could control her from anywhere, but it also meant that anyone else could control her as long as they had the pairing code.

"Put on your clothes. Lets go to class!" I said, giddy with excitement.

Her first class was Calculus II and since we spent so much time prepping in the car, we were already pretty late. We walked in and the professor gave us both a disappointed look, but continued to teach without saying anything. She walked to her seat at the front of the class, while I sat at the back. Of course, I wasn't enrolled in this class, but the professor didn't notice since it was a fairly large class.

A few minutes in, I turned on one of the vibrators in her pussy. She immediately squirmed in her seat and snapped her head back at me with pleading eyes. I had wondered how loud the vibrators were going to be, but so far I wasn't able to hear them.

A bit later I turned on the second pussy vibrator. Again she squirmed, but this time she didn't turn back. I suppose she knew that her pain would only entice me more.

I decided to leave the vibrators on for a while, and about 10 minutes later I heard the professor say, ".. so what is the derivative of x squared... how about Polly? Can you tell me what the derivative of x squared is?"

"Nya!, its... 2... Mm.. x Uh!"

"Are you feeling okay Polly?" the professor asked.

"Yeah, I- "

At that moment, I turned on the third vibrator in her asshole.

"A-AAAHHH!! NGH!" she howled as an orgasm washed over her.

"Do you want to go get some water?" the professor asked, concerned.

"ungh! No, I'm uh ok," she replied.

"Okay, you can step out if you're not feeling well," the professor said.

"Sure ugh.. thanks."

The professor continued to teach, but the whole class was still staring at her, wondering what was going on. By this point, I could faintly hear the vibrators since all three were now on, and I suspect that other people had some ideas about what could be happening.

About 15 minutes later, class was dismissed and I turned all vibrators off.

"Nice job!" I said.

"Can we please go home? My pussy is so sore!" she pleaded.

"You have one more class don't you?" I asked. "German," I read from my phone. "Lets go back to the car, class doesn't start for another 30 minutes," I said.

Once back in the car, I pulled out a pair of small nipple clamps, attached together with a thin chain.

"PLEASE NO!" she begged.

"Lets see your tits!" I commanded.

She took off her t-shirt and bra, and I put the clamps on her tits.

"AAAHHH!" she yelled as her body started to feel the pain.

"Put your shirt back on, but no bra," I said.

"B-but everyone will see!" she exclaimed.

"Nah, its barely noticeable," I lied.

Of course, she did as she was told and we were on our way to her second class.

Once we entered the classroom, people immediately started to take notice of the bulge sticking out from Polly's tits. No one said anything though, and once the professor started teaching, no one paid much attention to her.

This time, Polly sat closer to the back of the class. Smart choice. Similarly to the previous class, I turned on vibrators one at a time.

Being sore from math, the vibrations made for a much more painful experience this time. She continued to squirm in her seat every few seconds and without realizing, she starting panting, louder and louder as time went by.

She started to catch people's attention and I even noticed a nerdy guy behind her start to record.

Things seemed to be going slow for a while until

"AAHHH! EEEE! YUNGHH!! AH!" she yelled as an orgasm washed over her.

Everyone snapped their heads at her and she was red with embarrassment.

"Please don't cause disruptions! Let's continue class!" the professor furiously said.

Class soon ended and I turned off the vibrators once again.

"You must've really enjoyed this class huh?" I joked.

She put her head down and walked with me to my car.

What she didn't realize was that the pain of the nipple clamps are the worst when you take them off as blood rushes back to them.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!" she yelled as I pulled the chain back, ripping off both clamps at the same time.

I then made her take off the vibrators from her holes and forced her to lick them clean.

I then drove her home, but before letting her leave, I handed her a box of pills.

"Birth control," I said. "Take one a day. Oh and... let's leave a bit early tomorrow so you aren't late for class again." I said.

With that, her first day of humiliation was complete. Only 26 more to go.

hmm0100
hmm0100
42 Followers