Teased and Pleased

Story Info
She is forced to edge repeatedly before receiving pleasure.
1.6k words
4.48
30.9k
17
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story, please be kind! While it's not based on true events, I hope to make the fantasy a reality at some point. The D/s dynamic is gentle, loving but it's obvious who is in charge.

The elevator door closed. He reached under my skirt and pinched my pussy lips. Leaning his head close to my ear he growled, "Whose cunt is this?"

I shivered involuntarily, "Your cunt, Sir."

His hand moved to tap the bejeweled butt plug I was wearing. "And whose ass is this?"

"Your ass, Sir."

He moved his hand to the small of my back as the doors opened and guided me down the hall to the parking garage. He opened the car door for me and I, knowing the rules, lifted my skirt up to sit my bare ass on the cool leather seat.

"Take off your bra, I want to see those beautiful breasts."

I complied wordlessly, folding it and setting on the floor. His hands parted my legs, tracing ever so lightly across my pussy.

"Now, take out your phone and set your timer for an hour. Tonight at the party, every hour I want you to go to the bathroom and play with my pussy. You are to edge yourself and do not cum. I want you so hot and wet by the end of the night that you're begging for release."

He pinched my pussy lips and slid a finger up and down my slit, coating it with my juices. I wiggled, trying to increase the contact. He slapped my pussy. "You know better than that." He ordered me to spread my legs further and slapped it again. "I love spanking that pussy," he said with a small smile.

We arrived at the party shortly and were busy saying our hellos and catching up with our friends. In what seemed like no time at all, I felt my purse vibrate and headed to the bathroom. Making sure to lock the door, I leaned against the wall and greedily rubbed my clit. God, I loved being his slut. I could feel my nipples hardening as I fingered myself. I didn't want to stop but I was getting so close and I was determined to be a good girl tonight. I looked in the mirror and straightened myself up and washed my hands and then remembered to reset the timer for another hour.

He glanced over at me with a smile as I returned to his side. "Ah, there you are. We were just talking about our road trip plans. Rob just got back from Arizona."

We resumed the conversation and my lover's hand was kneading my ass. He sure did like to squeeze it covertly. I was never one for PDA but what was I going to do, argue?

I don't know how he did it -- maybe he had set his own timer, but he excused himself to the bathroom just before I felt the buzz of the timer going off again. I stood by the bathroom door, waiting for him to come out. He opened the door pressing something into my hand, whispering to me, "I want you to wear this. Play with yourself but don't touch your clit."

I went in and locked the door. In my hand was the remote vibe that was connected to an app on his phone. I was already wet and plunged my fingers into my cunt, finger fucking myself. I could play longer this way, not touching my clit. With my free hand, I pinched one of my nipples. I was desperate for release and knew I'd be a puddle by the end of the night. My pussy twitched and I quickly withdrew my fingers, licking them clean. If he kissed me, he'd taste me. I inserted the vibe and cleaned up.

I was surprised to find him near the bathroom when I came out. "How are you feeling?" he asked. I kissed him in return, letting him taste the answer on my tongue. "You little slut!" he whispered in my ear.

Grabbing my hand he led me back out to the party. We were at the drink table, mid-conversation when I felt those pulses in my cunt and shivered involuntarily. He just smiled wickedly. The next hour was a struggle, every time I would start to forget about the vibrator, it would start up again. I nearly missed my phone vibrating.

I practically ran to the bathroom, which was silly because I wasn't going to get the release I wanted. I shut the door and furiously rubbed my clit, pausing when the sensations threatened to overtake me. Craving more, I couldn't help myself and started again, this time wiggling the butt plug with my other hand. I loved the feeling of fullness from having toys in both my pussy and my ass. I could feel my juices slick on my thighs and the vibrator was buzzing at an even higher setting. I nearly came and wanted to so badly. It took me a minute to regain my composure and calm my breathing. My cheeks were flushed, I noticed as I washed my hands.

I found him and mentioned that it was getting rather late. He took my cue, and we said our goodbyes.

The car ride home seemed to take forever, the vibrations constant now and I was required to play with my hard nipples on the ride home. The moment we got inside, I stripped and fell to my knees.

He laughed. "I like your eagerness but that's not what I have in mind. Go get on the bed, on all fours."

I did as directed and he followed me in. He started fucking my ass with the plug and I moaned. I moaned even louder when he pulled the plug out completely, leaving me feeling so empty.

My protests weren't necessary. I felt a bit of lube and then he worked a bigger plug into my ass. "God, you look good," he said and then told me to lie on the bed, face up and play with my nipples while I waited.

He took off his clothes and straddled me. Leaning forward, he took a nipple into his mouth, sucking and biting. Then, he attached a clamp and repeated the process with the other nipple.

He moved up and I opened my mouth. He knew that I loved being in this position, how submissive it made me feel. I enjoyed sucking his cock, working it at my own pace, teasing up and down the shaft. But I really loved when he was in control, forcing it deeper until I was gagging and tears prickled the corners of my eyes. I loved when he used me, fucking my mouth and telling me what a good girl I was. I didn't think it was possible but I was growing even wetter and I could feel my pussy throbbing for attention.

Eventually, he tired of my mouth and it was my turn. He started fucking me with the vibrator that was in my pussy. As nice as it felt, it was small and not completely satisfying. Then his tongue started in on my clit, lapping at it roughly. I moaned and reflexively grabbed his head to pull him toward me.

"Hands," he said sternly. I moved my hands over my head.

He had pulled away and was gentler now, teasing me. I groaned in frustration. He nipped at my pussy lips with his teeth. "Yes, please, Sir," I moaned.

He didn't respond but pulled the vibrator out and replaced it with his fingers. God, I loved the way he fingered me. He pulled his tongue away from my clit and studied me.

"I bet I can make you cum just with this hand, you're so wet."

"Please," I moaned again.

"It must have been so hard for you spending the whole night turned on. Playing with yourself and never getting that release. My good little slut. Yes, you've earned it. Cum as many times as you can before I'm done with you."

He wiggled his fingers in the most delicious way and I was undone. I came hard and fast. His fingers slowed but I was still panting when he added another finger and started fucking me with them. He pressed the vibrator against my clit and it didn't take long for me to feel a second orgasm rip through me.

He removed his fingers, wiping them on my inner thigh and replaced them with his hard cock. I wanted hard, fast, rough but he had other ideas. He slowly moved in and out of me, bending down to kiss me deeply.

Breaking the kiss, he said, "I want you to rub your clit and cum on my dick."

I obeyed and he removed the nipple clamps. The sudden rush of blood to my sensitive nipples triggered another orgasm. He smiled down at me.

"Flip over. I'm ready to fuck you."

I scrambled, as much as my now weak limbs would allow, to my hands and knees.

He unceremoniously yanked the butt plug out, then grabbed my hips and started thrusting aggressively. We both loved this and neither of us would be able to take it long.

"Oh yes, fuck me. Fuck your girl. Pull my hair. Fuck your slut." I always started babbling at this point.

He yanked my hair, pulling my head up as he pounded into me. We both came quickly, my pussy and asshole still twitching when he slipped out.

He rolled off me, exhausted.

I felt like jelly but I turned over and took his now soft cock in my mouth. I thought I would show him just how appreciative I was by cleaning him with my tongue. I gently sucked and licked, tasting both of us. He stroked my hair, appreciatively.

I moved back up to lie next to him and was surprised when he said, "I know you edged yourself all night. I think you're satisfied now, but just to be sure, I want you to play with yourself one more time and come for me."