All Comments on 'Teaser Ch. 02'

by Traciturner

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great

Great story i am looking forward to her further adventures.

xmandrewxmandrewover 12 years ago
JUST THINKING

I was just wanted to know if you are anything like jamie?

Also love your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
teaser

all young women should act and be treated like the slut in your story

speddy13speddy13over 12 years ago

Can't wait for more.

Nitro70652Nitro70652over 12 years ago
read both chapters tonight

I read the first installment and I was going to comment but didn't. I read the comments of the other readers (all of which were positive) so I chose to read #2. Both chapters were good, though #1 had numerous grammatical errors. I can see you fixed that problem with chapter 2. I agree with one of the anonymous comments saying that "all young women should be treated like the slut in your story"... though I would take away the word "young". Just My opinion but I really think women would see the benefit of being treated this way. I don't know if these stories of your's are fiction or not but they are very erotic and I did enjoy them. If you are the woman of the story, writing another chapter will be much easier since it would be based in truth.

4 stars and hoping for more.

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalover 12 years ago
Very erotic

While some might like the actual sex scenes to be longer and more descriptive, I like that you're moving fast through her transition from normal woman to slut-slave. I like reading her thoughts on what she's going through, and why she's putting up with it. The Persuader seems to have done its job quite well, and I'm looking forward to reading more of this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very nice

read both your stories. the stories are always better from the female side. you are good at this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous