Teasing Daddy has a Price

Story Info
About the night I teased Daddy out in public.
4k words
4.37
17.3k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, my name is Ann. I want to tell you a story about the night I went out with my Daddy Dom and I teased him in the public.

Daddy and I went out to the bar with some friends one Saturday night. We are all having a good time drinking and playing pool, when I started to tease my Daddy. I was wearing a short little skirt and of course my thigh highs. Daddy has a weakness for thigh highs and garter belt, but I didn't put my underwear on so every time I bent over the pool table Daddy could see my ass and his pussy. Every now and then I would put my hand between my legs and start rubbing his pussy just a little and then put my fingers in my mouth tasting myself as he is watching me. I know how bad Daddy wants to taste his pussy but he can't, but I can. I also know Daddy likes seeing all the other guys reaction when I am doing this. Then I would go over to Daddy and sit on his lap wriggling my ass back and forth oh so slightly on his hard cock. I can feel it bulging from his pants.

He would then whisper in my ear "Princess you need to behave yourself!"

I would shake my head no and smirk a little as I look back at him. He would give me this look like he is going to fuck me so hard right here. When it was Daddy's turn to shoot. So I would stand up and turn around to face him. I would take his hand and put it on his pussy and say "Daddy feel how wet I am" I would then lean in to give him a kiss.

He would smirk at me then he would get up and adjust himself to go shoot pool. I did this for a few hours, when I went to go sit back down on Daddy's lap again, he stood up and with a stern look he said "Enough!"

He took my hand and dragged me outside. When we got to the side of the building he ordered me to my knee's in his stern voice. I dropped down to my knees without saying a word, because I knew he wasn't playing around and not to push Daddy any further.

I unbuttoned and unzipped Daddy's pants. I pulled out his hard cock and begin sucking, even though I knew he wouldn't let me suck on his cock for too long because he knew I enjoyed sucking his cock. After a few minutes, he told me to stand up and turn around, again I did as I was told. I knew if I didn't I would be in more trouble later.

He pulled up my skirt and started fucking me so hard. He then said, "Don't you make a sound little girl."

I tried so hard not to make a sound. It was so hard not to make a sound, because Daddy's cock felt so good in his tight pussy. There was a few times I couldn't help it, and let out a moan or a whimper. I would cover my mouth really fast hoping Daddy didn't hear it. But I couldn't help myself feeling Daddy's throbbing cock going in and out of his wet pussy, fucking me so hard. Every thrust he made harder and harder making me wetter and wetter that I could feel myself dripping.

Daddy knew I was getting close to squirting all over. He grabbed me by the throat and whispered in my ear "You can NOT cum, do you understand me baby girl." As I was shaking my head to say yes. Daddy said again in his stern voice "DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"

I quickly replied "Yes Daddy!"

After soon as I answered him he just stopped. He zipped up his pants a gave me a kiss on the cheek and said "Okay, let's go back in and finish our drinks."

As I am pulling down my skirt I hear Daddy say "Oh, by the way baby girl. Don't think for one second that you're not in trouble for teasing me all night, or the sounds you made after I told you not to make a sound. I will be thinking of your punishment for when we get home."

I looked at Daddy and tried really hard to keep a straight face when I said "Yes, Sir." Because I knew what that meant. Daddy was going to use me as his little fuck toy.

On the way home Daddy was being very quiet. Which isn't normal at all for him. So I had a feeling I was still in a lot of trouble.

As soon as we got home I walked straight into the house. No more I walked through the door, Daddy grabbed me by the arm and pushed me against the wall.

He then started to kiss me. As he was kissing me he put his hand under my skirt and looked me straight in the eyes and said, "Is my pussy still dripping wet?" He then put his other hand around my throat and said, "Spread your legs more princess I want to feel how wet my pussy is!" So I spread my legs apart so Daddy could feel how wet I was. Then I saw Daddy smirk and then said, " Good girl, you're still very wet." All of a sudden I feel Daddy putting his fingers in me first moving his fingers in and out of his pussy really slowly, then he would get faster and faster right before I was about ready to cum he stopped again. He pulled his hand out from under my skirt and said, "Baby girl open your mouth." As I opened my mouth he puts his fingers in my mouth and said "That's a good girl clean off Daddy's fingers. You like the taste of my pussy don't you?"

I shook my head yes.

He took his fingers out of my mouth and he then started taking my clothes off. Daddy always takes my clothes off he says it's like unwrapping a present. Daddy then told me to "Go straight up to our room." As I walked into our room. Daddy was right behind me smacking my ass a few times when I didn't even expect it.

When we got into the bedroom I started walking towards the bed then I heard Daddy's voice say "Oh, baby girl, come over her. You're not going to be getting into the bed at least not yet. Remember I told you I was going to think of your punishment for teasing me tonight and making sounds when I told you not too."

I looked over to where Daddy was standing. He was over on the other side of the room. I looked at him with a confused look on my face. I was thinking what could be my punishment that I can't get on the bed. Then I noticed what he was holding. He had the wrist restraints and a chain. He was standing right under a hook that he put in the ceiling. My eyes got big and my body just froze, because I knew at this point what Daddy was going to do to me for my punishment. Daddy was going to edge me, and I have a feeling more times than he normally does.

I snap back when I heard Daddy's voice say "Baby girl come here!" I started to walk towards Daddy, but very slowly. "What's wrong baby girl?" Daddy asked. He was smirking, because he knew I knew at this point what was going to happen.

As I was walking towards Daddy I said "Oh, come on Daddy. I want you so bad. Don't you want me?"

He said, "You know I want you princess, but you need to learn not to tease Daddy so badly in public."

I put my arms around Daddy's neck, and started to kiss him hoping I could make him forget about punishing me and make him just want me. Daddy knew what I was trying to do. As Daddy grabbed my arms and pulls them back towards me, I said with my cute voice, "But Daddy don't you love me? Plus you know I was just playing with you."

He then puts the wrist restraints on me. As he takes the chain and hooks it on one end if the restraints and then the other end he hooks to the hook in the ceiling. He laughs at me and says, "Yes kitten, I do love you." And then whispers in my ear "Good try!"

I was trying everything I could think of to get out of this, but nothing was working the more I tried the tighter the restraints got. Next Daddy came from behind me gently touching my side knowing his touch makes me weak at the knees. He then started kissing my neck which instantly made me wetter then I already was. I could actually feel it going down my legs. He then blindfolded me so I couldn't see what he was doing or give him the "please fuck me Daddy eyes" he says I give him and he can't resist.

As soon as he put the blindfold on me, and made sure I couldn't see anything. He grabbed a handful of my hair pulled my head back and whispered in my ear, "Now you will not make a sound at all. Do you understand me baby girl? Not a word or sound at all no matter what."

I knew at this point he was not playing, but the brat in me said with a smirk on my face "Yeah, sure Daddy whatever you say."

Daddy let go of my hair, but all of a sudden I heard him getting into the nightstand. I was confused what was he getting in the nightstand for?

When he came back over to me. He put my ear buds in and turned on music so I couldn't hear anything going on. I knew Daddy was still right next to me because I could feel his breath on my neck. Daddy started moving his hands gentle down one side of my body and then would kiss my neck. I then felt Daddy's teeth, and I wanted to moan so bad at this point, but I remembered what Daddy said, and didn't want to make it any worse for me. He continued touching and kissing every each of my body, but was very careful not to touch his pussy.

Then all of a sudden he just stopped touching me. After a few minutes of him not touch me, and not being able to feel him breathing I was getting confused. I was trying everything I could think of without making a sound to find Daddy. I didn't realize that he left the room and went down to the kitchen to get something.

Then as fast as I realized Daddy was gone I could feel the air moving around me again when he walked back into the room. I turned my body towards him, and I just felt his eyes staring right at me.

He noticed at this time his pussy was dripping down my leg. I could feel the air moving when he was walking around me, but he never touched me. Then all of a sudden I feel his hand strike across my ass, I jerked forward a little and bit my bottom lip. I knew I couldn't make a sound. He continued smacking my ass until it was bright red and it felt like it was on fire.

He then took two ice cubes from the cup that he got from the kitchen. He puts the ice on the top of my ass cheeks and slowly slides the ice across my ass. He then takes another piece of ice and rubs it across my lips. I open my mouth so Daddy would put the ice in my mouth so it would stop dripping cold water drops on my tits if anything it would be warm drops dripping from my mouth. Then Daddy went back to the cup of ice and got another piece to rub across my ass. But the ice was melting so fast. No more then him putting it on my ass it would be gone. But every time he touch me with the ice I would jerk away. And every time I jerk away, Daddy would smack my ass harder. After a few minutes of this going on my ass was so sore that I decided the ice was the best choice out of the two.

Once again everything stopped. I couldn't feel him touching me or breathing. To my surprise Daddy went over to the toy chest and grabbed my favorite toy the womanizer. He place it on my clit. He started the womanizer on low and then turned it up little by little. He notices my breathing getting faster, so he turns it up even more. My chest is starting to turn red which is a sign that I am close to having an orgasm. Then all of a sudden he removed the womanizer from my clit.

I so wanted to tell Daddy "Please don't stop!" but I can't say anything so I'm standing there begging Daddy in my head "Please, please Daddy! Don't stop!" I remember I wouldn't be able to cum anyways. One of Daddy's rules is that I can't cum until he says its okay. At that moment I felt Daddy put another piece of ice against my lips, so I took the ice into my mouth. No more I take the ice I feel Daddy's hand touch his pussy, but his hand is cold. He has ice answered he is rubbing it all over his pussy. I guess Daddy thinks I need to cool off a little.

After the ice was gone he noticed I was pretty comfortable in the position I was in. So he took the chain and pulled me up to the point my tippy toes were just barely touching the floor. He could see now I'm not as comfortable meaning it's going to be harder for me to concentrate on not making a sound. He then places the toy back on my clit. He notices that his pussy is not just dripping now it's almost at a steady stream down my thighs. Even though I can't see anything I know Daddy was smiling. He then kisses my lips deeply and pulls away just as I was pushing myself towards him. I stumbled and then I feel the pain in my arms.

I'm close, oh so close, I start wondering why isn't he turning the toy off. I hold back my orgasm, but I just want to beg Daddy to stop since I can't hear if I'm allowed to cum yet.

I almost let out a whimper, because I couldn't hold back anymore. Thankfully at that moment Daddy stopped. As soon as he stopped I felt a breeze as if Daddy is leaving the room again. I didn't understand why is Daddy leaving his little girl? Why does Daddy not just fuck me like the little slut I am. Can't he see that I need him inside me.

I feel Daddy enter the room and try to turn to face the direction I think he is at. He then said even though I can't hear him, "Look at this little slut she's making a mess on the floor." Now the juices from his pussy are running all the way down my legs onto the floor.

Daddy slowly stepped behind me and to my surprise I feel a cool wet feeling. It was lube running down my ass. I think to myself is Daddy finally going to fuck me? Then I felt it, oh fuck it's so cold that's not Daddy's cock it's my metal plug on my tail. Daddy must of put my tail in the cup of ice first. Oh, it feels so good though, and it's helping me not concentrate on how much my clit is throbbing.

Next thing I feel Daddy is putting tension on the chain. I started thinking to myself if I go any higher I will be off the ground. My shoulders are throbbing so badly. All of a sudden I feel my arms come crashing down. But they only make it to about shoulder height, and they stop. Oh, is that Daddy's neck. My arms are around Daddy's neck when he picks me up, and puts his arms under my knees. I lay my head down on Daddy's shoulder trying to snuggle, because I always feel safe when I'm in his arms. No more then I snuggle up to him I feel him chuckling. I knew at that point Daddy wasn't done with me, and I should feel safe.

Daddy then places me on the bed, and I curled up into a ball. The pain from my shoulders is makes me wet. I can feel how wet from the sheets.

Daddy then grabs my legs, it startled me. I didn't feel him on the bed, did I drift off for a minute? How long was Daddy gone?

He wraps something around my ankles and jerks my legs wide open. I am completely spread open. I feel his weight on the bed. Next I felt his breath on his pussy like a light breeze.

All of a sudden I feel his teeth on my thigh. God, why do I fucking love that so much? Oh, yeah that's right its Daddy's way of marking what is his. I lift my hips, as if I'm trying to get his attention. I so want Daddy to lick his pussy. Then i feel the kiss not on the lips like Daddy does, but on my clit. Then I feel it, his tongue, the first real contact from Daddy. Oh, shit I'm going to cum, but I can't I try so hard to hold it back. But no matter how hard I try my body is fighting back. Oh, no I can't stop it, I squirted all over Daddy's face. But I don't understand it was only two licks. Normally I can stop it. I didn't know what to do. I can't talk or make a sound yet. But I also wasn't given permission to cum yet and I did. Is Daddy going to be mad and punish me more. I just laid there not moving or make any sounds. Just waiting to see what he was going to do now since I squirted all over his face without permission.

As fast as I squirted on Daddy. He got up wrapped his hand around my throat, and ripped off the blindfold so I could see how disappointed he was. That his little girl couldn't hold back.

I tried to say "sorry" but Daddy's grip got tighter every time I tried. I then started to beg Daddy with my fuck me eyes, he says I have and he can't resists. Right before I was about to black out Daddy removed his hand from my throat. My whole body started to tingle my mouth started chattering. I couldn't stop it then the little whimpers came out. I saw Daddy's face he had the biggest smirk on it. He enjoys seeing me like this, because he knows I can't control it.

After Daddy sat there for a few minutes enjoying what he has done to his little slut. He untied my ankles and my hands. He finally was going to let me suck his big hard cock. I love sucking Daddy's cock a lot I get so wet when I suck his cock.

When I begin to suck Daddy's cock, I just move my tongue around the head of his cock while sucking on it. After doing that for a few minutes, I begin to move my tongue down the front of his shaft all the way to his balls. Then started sucking on his balls. I keep moving my hand up and down his cock. Then I slowly, took my tongue went back up the front of his shaft. When I get back to the tip. I put his hard cock in my mouth and slowly taking it all in inch by inch. Every time I come up on his cock I push my tongue harder again his shaft. After a while, I finally have Daddy's cock sloppy wet. He then pushes me down on it again so that I take it all. I begin to choke on it. Drool is now dripping down his balls. When he finally lets me back up.

He lets me sit on it. Knowing the moment that his tip is inside me I will most likley cum. He tells me I have to look at him the whole time. He knows how hard that is for me, because how good it feels. But I doas I'm told. I look right in his eyes as I start to sit on his hard cock. I feel every inch of him going inside me. I try so hard not to whimper or make any noise as i feel him inside me. I know if I whimper I'll never hear the end of it. But no matter how hard I try not to I always end up doing it anyways. As I was looking into his eyes i began to whimper. He heard it and began to smirk, and not just any smirk. This smirk is like him saying "Oh, good baby girl likes and see I told you that you whimper".

I begin to ride his cock, slowly, going up and down, just the way he likes it. I feel every each of his cock, and it feels so good. It makes me want to go faster and faster.

Daddy tells me to "Slow down baby girl, I want you to feel every inch of Daddy's cock inside of you."

By then, I couldn't take it anymore. I wanted to suck Daddy's cock again. I wanted to taste myself on Daddy's cock. It turns me on more to taste myself off Daddy. Either by cleaning his cock off or tasting it from his lips when he kisses me.

After I was done cleaning Daddy's cock off. I got back on top of Daddy, but this time Daddy sat up against the headboard. I leaned back putting my feet up by Daddy's chest. I began riding Daddy that way. Daddy loves it when I ride him this way. After a few minutes i start going fast one minute and then really slow the next. I see the look on Daddy's face that he is close.

Then I hear the loud moan from Daddy as he leans his head back. That means Daddy is cumming. I don't stop riding Daddy not until I get the smirk. When he finally smirks at me I lean forward. I give him a big kiss and say "I love you Daddy".

He say back to me "I love you too, princess."

I then get off Daddy give him one more kiss. Then immediately go into the bathroom and start his hot shower. I go grab his towel and put it next to the shower. As Daddy gets into the shower I start changing the bedding. The bed was completely soaked from me squirting. After I finish changing the bedding. I hope into the shower with Daddy to get cleaned up before bed. When we get out of the shower and was getting into bed. We realized what time it was. It was almost 5 am at this point. We both kind of chuckled at each other. Then we crawled into bed and fell right asleep.

Well, that's my story about the night I went out with my Daddy Dom and teased him. Trust me, I learned my lesson or did I? Maybe I should actually tease Daddy more often. Well, I hope you enjoyed my story. Just remember brats keep things interesting. Bye, Bye for now.