Teasing Gone Too Far

Story Info
She flirted and tease him one time to many, so he gets to...
1.6k words
4.05
11.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica庐 experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started with some online flirting between two old friends. The flirting led to teasing and she took it too far, teasing about looking like she was in a wet t-shirt contest, then actually sending a video of someone pouring a bucket of water over her head. They both knew she went too far and they agreed that a punishment was in order. They decided that he would get to tease her for 15 minutes, with some rules and penalties if she couldn't take the teasing.

The Rules:

路 No direct touching- objects could touch her but he couldn't

路 If something caused her to move, speak, squeal, scream, or laugh, there would be a penalty - but no action could be repeated

路 Nothing could penetrate her

路 No pain worse than a playful spank

路 She would wear 4 pieces of clothes, a shirt, shorts. bra, and panties

路 She was to lay motionless, silent, spread eagle on the bed -- bondage without the physical restraints

The Penalties

If she moved, spoke, squealed, screamed or laughed, the timer stopped, and she removed an article of clothing. Once she was naked if she received another penalty she would be shackled to bed and would be his for the rest of the night.

If she won, he was hers to command for the night.

That is how he ended up with the woman of his dreams wearing just a pair of cheer shorts and a tight pink t-shirt that strained to conceal her perfect giant breasts. He bent down and whispered in her ear, "this is going to be fun," as he started the clock. Slowly opening his bag, he pulled out a thin long feather and though the chest of the tee-shirt was stretched there was enough room to slide the feather up the sleeve of the shirt, and in under a minute she was giggling and moving to stop the tickling. Smiling he stopped the clock, "47 seconds," he said in a voice dripping with smug confidence continuing "I think that shirt is working too hard and has to go"

"As you wish" she commented with a sly grin as she sat up and slowly pulled the t-shirt over her head. slowing as the shirt worked to pull over her breasts, when free of the shirt her chest bounced while revealing a sexy, strategically sheer pink bra, showing almost everything except her nipples. Slowly she returned to her position and as she stretched her legs, she brushed the cold steel of the shackles that awaited her if she failed and a shiver went up her spine, not sure if it was a shiver of fear or anticipation.

He was pleased, choosing such a sexy revealing bra means she wanted to look good if she lost. "Back to the mission at hand," he thought and then pulled out a cooler and removed two ice cubes and closing the cooler. Slowly he traced over the cloth covering her nipples with the cold ice, taking his time making sure her nipples were nice and hard. When they were straining against the fabric, he pulled out two clips from his bag and slowly fastened one to each nipple. He was glad that she did not immediately make a noise or move, but time was wasting after the second clamp was attached, he pressed a button on each and they began to vibrate.

While she succeeded in restraining a moan when the clamps were attached she let out an "OOOOOOooohhhhhh" when they both started to vibrate. She always did have sensitive nipples he thought.

He stopped the clock at 3:52 and removed the clamps, "Two penalties in under 4 minutes" he told her, "Maybe you want to lose, but for now lose...." He continued as she sat up and started to reach behind her back to unfasten the bra, "The shorts."

She was surprised but that is one of the things she liked about him, he surprised her. She stood up and removed the shorts revealing a matching French cut sheer pair of pink panties, and again retorted "As you wish." Shaking her ample bosom before returning to her position.

He started the clock again, and pulled something out of his bag, a thick metal rod with a dull point at the end. He quickly ran it up from the base of her heel to the top of her foot. Reflexively she jumped. He stopped the clock and laughed which pissed her off. "Panties please" he said, extending his hand, "make that 3 penalties in under 4 minutes." He decried as he showed her the 3:58 on the timer.

She made no show of seductively removing the panties, she slid them off and kicked them towards him with her foot. She was pissed, both at him for that dirty trick and because for the first time she realized she might just lose this. Silently she laid back down and settled in. When she was settled, he started the timer and began to rummage through his bag of tricks. She heard two thumps on the nightstand beside the bed, and then heard the click of a lighter, as saw the light from the two candles that were just lit.

"No!" she exclaimed, moving to make sure he couldn't pour wax on her. She immediately knew her mistake.

He stopped the timer and said, "I was just setting some mood lighting, I wasn't going to drip them on you." Beaming ear to ear with a grin knowing victory was imminent. "I would like that bra now, please."

Slowly she unhooked the clasp and let the straps fall off to the side, holding the cups to her breasts and watching as he stared with hunger and anticipation, she had not felt in another's gaze in years. Removing the bra completely she sat there fully exposed giving herself a moment to recompose and hoping to distract him, which she felt was her only chance at winning now. Running her hands up her thighs over her stomach up over her breasts she asked, "Do you like what you see?"

"Very much," he let out with a slight hesitation as he brought himself back to his senses, "but we are not done yet. Please assume the position"

And now there she laid, naked, spread eagle on his bed, literally the stuff of his dreams. With 11 minutes and 2 seconds left to get her to move, or exclaim one more time he was confident, even cocky. He started the timer again. "Oh, what to do to get you to lose?" he teased as he went to his bag. He pulled out a mini Hitachi vibrating wand and said "let's just place this here," as he bent in and placed the wand so the head of it was resting on her clit as he did he could see and smell her glistening arousal. It took more willpower than he expected not to violate the rules and go in for a taste. He pulled himself away and slowly moved to the head of the bed and knelt, so that his next words were whispered seductively in her ears "There are a few things you should know: One," at saying one the device turned on to the lowest setting, "this is voice activated" she shuddered but not enough to consider it a penalty. "Next" he said deliberately not saying two, "you should know, unless you beg I am going to go slow and enjoy this," he could tell she was starting to enjoy the vibration "and you should. Two." Triggering the next level. He let it sit at two for a minute checking his time. He still had 8:34 second left plenty of time to savor this.

Moving back between her legs he checked to make sure the wand had not slid off, he adjusted it pressing it firmly against her clit. "I am going to ask you a question and you can nod or shake your head, and I won't count it as a penalty" he kept the wand firm and steady on her clit "Should I turn it up?"

She hesitated and kept her resistance up, though the pleasure was starting to radiate through her, meekly she shook her head only to hear him say "Three." She kept her composure as the vibrations and her pleasure increased but her resolve was weakening, only her competitive spirit kept her from crying out.

He looked towards the timer and said, "Wow, four minutes left" triggering another increase and "I didn't think you would last this long.'' She was starting to tremble but knew she could hold out for four more minutes.

"Only six settings to go" he said with perverse glee as he caused the vibrations to jump considerably. She held on, biting her lip and focusing on her countdown from four minutes. "Wow, I thought that would take you to SEVENth heaven" he chided.

She was nearly broken with pleasure and desire for more but was counting down in her head "30, 29, 28..."

"I didn't think you had this level of willpower. I am impressed; I think I would give it an 8" he said, enjoying watching her resist as the vibrations increased again.

"12, 11, 10..." she was counting in her head.

"8 out of 10 that is" he said, turning the vibrations up to their maximum.

This nearly broke her, but as her mental count hit 0 he said "Off" to which the vibrations stopped.

She let out a sigh of relief mixed with frustration and said, "please turn in back on"

He held it against her and said "10", restoring the intense vibrations, showing her the timer that said 14:07 and saying "Sure, but you lost and are mine for the night so enjoy your orgasm" as he pressed harder on her clit he inserted two fingers into her pussy with easy. But it was when he moved up and kissed her that she orgasmed, clamping down on his fingers, wondering what the rest of the night would bring.