All Comments on 'Teasing Her Son's Best Friends'

by rd75000

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Interesting story

Many moms tease son's friends. They usually give flashes of cleavage and a little upskirt. They like to get the guy aroused and are proud that the guys jo for her. Usually just a tease but once in a while it goes further.

BradyBardBradyBardabout 7 years ago
Well done!

I had a friends mom that I perved on while growing up, and I am able to relate to the guys in the story. Now as an adult I can relate to Amy's need to feel attractive when approaching midlife.

The story is very well written I enjoyed that I could feel the sexual tension build in both the boys and Amy. I also appreciate that the story didn't go into a full on hardcore group orgy, some simple teasing and fondling are more than enough when written as well as this.

Harvey_DHarvey_Dabout 7 years ago
Unbelievably hot story.

So we'll written. Bravo..

AmieLynnLoveAmieLynnLovealmost 7 years ago
EXCELLENT

Well done, just exactly what was called for. Amy is certainly the epitome of a MILF.

lowkeyonelowkeyonealmost 7 years ago
WOW

Well done, excellent story and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Liked this...voyeur and exhibitionism

I liked this. The writing is good. No long paragraphs or run on sentences. You know what I mean. Now, the story. This story is so believable. Both point of views gives us both experiences. The knowing she's naughty mom and the young men with their dilemma. They realize this is soooo taboo in their world and their cocks react accordingly. The mom also knows it's taboo and her pussy knows it. I'm so glad this wasn't turned into a " everybody is sucking and fucking and stroking and cumming in every hole etc." For a true story for exhibitionists and voyeurs this one works. Very hot.

jennyphiljennyphilover 6 years ago
More please

Excellent story and her interest in Ryan's cocktail is leading on to part 2?

As swingers ourselves we would continue...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Top marks

Nice build-up to sensible conclusion, rather than sudden-full-on-slut-mode. More of the same please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The tease

I absolutely loved the slow teasing, instead of the usual,boring description of sex organs and sex act. GREAT

wendy53wendy53over 3 years ago
Teasing Her Son's Best Friends

Nice story :)

I love teasing younger guys :)

LongEdgeLongEdgeabout 3 years ago
Perfect teasing story.

I love this kind of stories, with a lot of teasing inside. I really hope to see a sequel to this story. Great job!

bottovarnisbottovarnisalmost 3 years ago

Excellent! Great story! Realistically paced and very believable.Scenario described very well. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

SUPER! I only wish she had gone one step further. Great story.

bea_coolbea_coolover 2 years ago

My favorite favorite. Congratulations to RD75000. You've written a perfect story.

DashaboutDashaboutover 2 years ago

Amy was amazing, so realistic, from my late teens I had no use for guys under twenty five. Things change in life and as I neared thirty an incident occurred in a shopping center. End of the season sale for summer clothes, I needed a few new sundresses for next summer, maybe a new swimsuit. I'd been there before and my husband reminded me to be more careful pulling the curtain closed. I guess I hadn't remembered my warning, as I came out in the first dress to check the mirror there were two young men, looked like so many being in a college town, standing there staring. Not sure why I did it but I did some moving, almost like posing, watching how it hung around my shape and keeping an eye on my audience, still staring. They looked like puppies that had ruined a pillow.I asked how it looked on me, jaws dropped. Right there I knew I was truly enjoying the sight of the reaction and the deep feeling inside of me, this is fun. Three dresses later and getting opinions from them I bought them all. Telling them I enjoyed hearing their thoughts I asked if they hung there a lot helping other ladies make decisions or did I catch them off guard and waylay their plans for their own shopping. Assured by them that they had enjoyed it I inquired if the next day they could help me again. Telling them I'd be there as the doors opened hoping to get more good deals on some shorts, tops and maybe a few bikinis. They agreed happily and as I went to pay they left the store. I had to add a new dry pair of panties to my purchase.

CreativeauthorbdsmCreativeauthorbdsmover 2 years ago

Excellent story. I can see some of this happening in the right situation but most likely only one of her sons friends, not all of them lol. A hot 40's women I"m sure would enjoy 20 year old me interested in her.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Maybe part 2?

amoroneamorone8 months ago

Superb story, She has a fantasy to masturbate to now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous