All Comments on 'Teasing is a Slippery Slope Ch. 02'

by crimson_hellion

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More ???

Keep it up

crimson_hellioncrimson_hellionover 6 years agoAuthor

Well, thanks for the first comment xD

Seriously, next time I'll write something about commenting again, though this story has more favorites and a better score than Ch. 1 this comment section is dry like Zoey thinking about her next session.

As for updates: I find this story hard to write properly. I'm not sure I want to follow the traditional "girl denies she's into it but she totally is". Personally I always enjoy the wriggling aspect of the girl when reading these kinds of stories so I might focus on that.

I don't want Zoey to become another cum-craving bimbo though, I think I owe her character more than that. I also don't want them to fall in love. You could argue that Andrew is at a certain level (though he'd never admit it), but Zoey likely never will.

Anyways, as mentioned this is a side project which I write when I feel like I have the time and fancy. So don't expect regular updates, my bachelor simply doesn't allow that. That said I really appreciate any kind of feedback as long as it's constructive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Progress

I believe that's one of the best stories out there to read in that kind of fiction. Starting very slowly in the beginning, but taking plenty of time to develop the characters, is really great stuff. I hope you'll be able to add a few more chapters; your story certainly deserves beeing entirely told.

Best, A

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Have you heard of consent?

This story started very sexy and would have been if it hadn’t turned into abuse and rape. Hideous. Considering it was probably a woman writing it, even worse! Blue balling man? Lol now because a man gets horny for a girl that girl has to pleasure him? Wtf dude. This is not bdsm. Bdsm is about consent.

crimson_hellioncrimson_hellionover 6 years agoAuthor

If you look closely you'll see that the second chapter is in the nonconsent/reluctance category. I can understand your confusion because the first story was under "BDSM".

Now I understand that this might not be everyone's jam, but I didn't put the disclaimers mentioning blackmail and nonconsent right in front of every story for no reason!

I expect from my readers to understand that this story doesn't reflect its writer's moral compass, if it was like that with writers Stephen King would be a mass murderer. This is Andrew the fictional character talking and thinking, not an FAQ about "how to treat women".

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
please more

best story on this platform I have read in years, kerp it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
more?

dude please we need more

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great

Definitely have to continue this story it’s brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Refreshingly believable

Fella, you have some serious writing talent! You’re able to tell a story with a sharp edge keep it grounded enough to make it believable! And, you’re doing it in English, a second language to you? You humble most of us and inspire many! I first read your secretary story and, while the premise, the fantasy, is popularly written, you’re story telling capabilities and raw realism sets it apart! Like it, this story shines with those same elements. In this one, unlike the secretary, Katie, Zoey has already developed a relationship with her would be anagonist. While not sexual, the roommates have become “close”. That gives Andrews manipulation a little extra power as he makes his discovery and a way to attain the unattainable roommate. I love how, although she gets excited and wet, he denies her, even as she excuses her excitement and denies she wants him to relieve her (the reverse tease) they end, as they’d begun, near sibling type roommates w/ a sexual tension that is palpable. Good stuff! There are a lot of good writers out there, but you’ve got a true knack for writing edgy, maybe slightly twisted, erotica that doesn’t lose touch with some important realities to make a great story. I’ve never played the game you spoke of with the secretary story but I’ll heed your advice and not bother. The story is great without that experience for reference. I hope you’ll eventually continue both stories. But, I understand, all too well, being short of time to devote to writing for fun and practice. Whatever you’re studying, don’t stop writing! Thanks, again, Crimson Hellion, for another excellent read!

Jayincest15Jayincest15over 5 years ago
Great story

Can’t wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This is awsome!

please continue :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Interesting story!

Hello from Greece. Interesting story! Well-written. It keep the reader to read. However, no one wqas responsible for sex protection? So, She could move to another apartment. She also could blackmail him for having illegally download videos from her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous