Teasing is a Slippery Slope Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back on screen, a smiling Zoey received compliments from everyone in chat. I was glad she had enjoyed herself. I typed:

- I like that a lot. I've been waiting for this a long time. See you later, roommate. -

Without waiting for a response, I logged off, cleaned up the floor under my desk and fell into bed, utterly exhausted. I didn't want to sleep, afraid this had all been a dream, that when I woke, everything would be normal.

After a few minutes, I dozed away, an evil grin on my face. The fun was about to begin...

* * *

When I woke, I immediately looked up from my bed to my desk where I saw the downloads had been completed. Seems it hadn't been a dream after all!

The clock on my wall said 5:15 p.m.

I stood up and sneaked into the kitchen. On my way there, I saw Zoey's keys were missing from the key board.

Good, seemed like I had some time alone.

I made myself a sandwich, too nervous to be really hungry.

Still eating, I grabbed a towel and went to the bathroom.

Zoey must've taken a shower herself not too long ago. The whole bathroom was smelling like lavender. My dick started reacting in anticipation of the things to come, but I resisted the urge to masturbate. I stepped into the shower with the floor still wet, finished the rest of my sandwich and turned on the water.

A boner might be a hindrance when you were doing a paper for university, but for the kind of plan I was about to hatch a hard-on was exactly what I needed. I would pay Zoey back once and for all for her teasing. And maybe a bit more just for fun. Letting the hot water run down my body I began to think.

Half an hour later, I was pretending to read a book for university in the kitchen while slowly drinking a cup of coffee, waiting in anticipation for my roommate to arrive.

I suddenly heard the clicking of keys at the door. My heart beat faster, but I forced myself not to look up from my book. I could hear Zoey walking towards the kitchen where I was waiting. Her movement stopped abruptly.

I allowed myself to look up innocently at Zoey who was standing there with a big bag of groceries in her hands.

Between her grey trainers and her hot pants, I had a nice view of her thighs while her green top underlined her emerald-colored eyes that looked even better in real life than on screen. With her hands full, she had put up her long hair so it wouldn't get in her way.

I could see confusion on her face, would she decide to play it cool? She finally looked me in the eyes, but said nothing.

I put away my book. My move then.

"Hey, buddy, how was your day?" I said, smiling innocently.

Unsure of what to say and what the exact reason for my smiling was she opened her mouth and closed it again before clearing her throat:

"I thought you're working", she said casually, but I knew the real question she didn't dare to ask:

How long have you been at home?

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you I changed shifts. But don't worry, I'm still available on the same evenings during the week so you won't have to suffer a loss of quality time with your roommate."

I emphasized the last two words, but not more than I would had I simply been in a bantering mood. Roommate wasn't a term I usually used when talking directly to her, but it wasn't entirely unusual either.

I could only guess what was going on in her mind as she scanned my face for signs, but I was determined to not let her off the hook that easily. I took another sip of coffee to hide an urge to grin.

Zoey grabbed a kitchen towel and started cleaning the counter, probably to hide her own facial expressions.

I concluded she perhaps wouldn't dare to ask me another question out of fear, but eventually she stopped and looked into my eyes, blinking innocently:

"What makes you think I want to spend more time with your roommate?".

Clever.

The grammatical error could be interpreted as a joke or as a simple mistake, but she was on the trail quicker than I would have guessed.

"Come on!", I said, "don't you dare suggest that we're not having fun in the evenings! I mean, you haven't seen me all day!"

Me, on the other hand...

It was hilarious to watch Zoey's face change from confusion to hints of anger and fear, making it hard for me to not laugh out loud.

"What's going on Zoey, you're usually better at this! Remember the oranges!"

I innocently squeezed two imaginary boobs in front of my chest.

"I ask you, but actually I want to talk about my day, remember?"

I sheepishly grinned as I gave her a taste of her own medicine.

"How was..." she began in a wispy voice, then cleared her throat and took the nearest seat, now sitting right across from me. Failing hard she still tried to play casual:

"So how was your day? You had it all off?"

She smiled weakly, but I could almost see the sweat on her skin as she didn't dare to ask the question she so desperately wanted the answer to.

Drawing out my answer I put on a thinking expression, as if the event she had just asked about had been something trivial a week ago I could barely remember:

"Yeah... actually I did" I began, watching panic emerge on her face.

"Though I slept in pretty late to be honest. I really needed that, university is a bitch recently".

Her face was red as a tomato now. Even though I hadn't mentioned it yet she was aware that there was no way I wouldn't have overheard her masturbation marathon.

"Tell me, did you have any strange dreams today?" I suddenly asked her.

Zoey's looked at me in confusion.

"I . . . what?"

I put both my hands in front of me and pretended to squeeze what only distantly reminded of oranges.

Zoey looked annoyed, seemingly getting back at least a bit of her bite:

"Dude, that's not how it works. You can't ask random questions, they . . ."

"Sh sh shhh"

I hushed in a patronizing tone, putting my index finger over my mouth. I didn't have to fake being excited:

"Don't you ruin this for me. Come on, play along!"

I think I saw a suppressed tear in one of Zoey's eyes. She was about to break:

"What did you dream, Andrew?"

Time to release the bomb:

"I dreamed of fucking you."

Silence.

Twenty-one...

Twenty-two...

"What?" a desperate smile, incredulous blinks.

"Well, actually I dreamt of you, kneeling naked like a horny little bitch on your bed, with your hands down at your pussy. Rubbing it at my command and for my pleasure, moaning aaaaall across the house. Can you believe it?"

Her face said she could.

Whew, that felt good! Finally, I didn't have to hold back when talking with Zoey about all the things I wanted to do to her, didn't have to fear a slap. No innuendos and ambiguities, just I want to fuck you, whatcha gonna do about it?

"You bastard." Zoey whispered. "I should've checked to see if it was you."

Desperate tears came to her eyes, not yet rolling:

"But how? Even if you were here, you shouldn't be able to have access to my channel, it should be blocked in the entire state! How?!"

I smiled "Ah, the power of the internet, Zoey. See, in it doesn't really matter where you are physically, you can always pretend to be somewhere else. Or someone. You should know that. Chloe19. Nice name by the way, but what's with the 19, lucky number?"

Zoey snuffled and stared at the table in front of her, having surrendered completely.

"Nineteen years is what most of you guys want, admit it or not. Seventeen and you think I'm from the FBI, eighteen and you think I have no experience, twenty or higher and you'd think my pussy is used up and I'm a cheap whore."

"I know where you're shopping, I would never dare to call you cheap!"

I said theatrically, consciously leaving the other word hang in the room. That seemed to get a little smile back on her face though I saw the first tear rolling down her cheek. Her voice was cracked:

"Go fuck yourself, bastard."

I don't think that will be necessary.

I ignored the insult, it was good to see Zoey getting back some edge. Not that I wanted her to get back up too quickly.

"Hey, don't you blame me, you brought this upon yourself!"

She snuffled again, raising an eyebrow: "How so? By being a cam whore?"

Having said the last word, she brought her crossed hands on the table and buried her face in them.

I frowned: "Come on, Zoey, self-pity doesn't suit you. And please rest assured that I very much enjoyed your show and think you're doing an excellent job. I would definitely recommend you."

My buddy loosened an arm and gave me the middle finger without looking up, showing me she was still listening.

I continued, ignoring her objection.

"No, the reason why you earned it is because you are constantly blue balling me and it drives me crazy. Do you remember how much you wanted to know whether I was your_roommate a few minutes ago?

That's how much I want to fuck you every time you're teasing me like you did in that bathroom a few days ago, yet make it clear that there's no way in hell you'd let me. At best, I can go to my room and jerk off. At worst, I have to go to university or work and don't even have time for that."

Zoey looked up. Was that a smirk? Her tears seemed to be gone and I wondered whether they ever had been real.

"I guess it felt good being able to deny one person who wanted me. Made it easier to take orders when I was doing my show. I'm sorry, Andrew."

She seemed to mean it, but at that moment I couldn't have cared less. I chuckled.

"No, Zoey, don't think you'll come off with a sorry and pouty face. You reap what you sow. I'll give you a hint of what exactly that'll be: Do you know the story of Onan?"

My roommate rolled her eyes: "Please, spare me with another Star Trek reference, I get it! No more bantering then, I'm sorry I used you to let off steam."

I looked at her incredulously.

"Are you kidding me? I love bantering with you! We might have not a single common hobby besides cooking which is more of a survival technique, but bantering is what keeps our conversation running and us together as roommates!

At least that's what my brain thinks. My body on the other hand..."

"You mean your dick" Zoey said.

She had been laughing, but had stopped. Smart girl that she was she slowly seemed to realize where this was going.

"Yes, my dick. See..."

She sighed and took a deep breath, then suddenly her finger was over my mouth as she leaned over the table while giving me a very nice view of her breasts that were cupped in a black bra underneath her loose top.

"Shut up, ok? I can very well imagine what you want."

She put on a forced smile and seductively slid from the table to the floor, crawling towards me graciously like a cat.

I had to swallow hard. She had stopped, now kneeling in front of me. It reminded me a lot of our encounter in the bathroom which I was certain had been exactly her intention.

I felt my dick rushing with blood, getting hard almost instantly at the prospect of the promised land.

The bump in my trousers had caught Zoey's eyes and she smiled, looking up at me licking her lips.

"Here's the deal. I'll give you the blowjob of your life and we forget about all this. You can still watch my show to get your boners handled, I don't mind. But please do me a favor and don't mention it, ok?"

I could see her face regaining hope through her well-trained mask of seduction. My plans began to melt simply by the way she was looking at me.

Oh, my dick wanted it badly, it was a fair deal after all. But I had nothing fair in mind. And deep inside even my cock longed for more. Still fighting on the inside, I forced myself to grip her right hand that had begun to slowly slide along my thighs towards my eager bump.

Zoey looked confused at her caught hand, then up at my face.

I shook my head and smiled, causing her facade of confidence to crumble, revealing fear.

"You're clever, Zoey. It's why I respect you, no matter which job you have. But you have no idea how much your cleverness also induces me to throw you right here on the table and fuck you bent over like a bitch while you yell at me to stop."

I saw my roommate eyeing the door. Ok, maybe that had been an ounce too much honesty. Time to even things out with a lie:

"Not that I've ever really considered that! Zoey, we're both adults, I'm sure we can find a way. Fact is I want you badly, and not only for ten minutes..."

Zoey's face looked up at me with disgust: "What, you want me to become your girlfriend?"

I had to snort, then fully laugh as I looked at her upset face. I finally caught my breath.

"No, Zoey, I don't think so. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure you'd make a great girlfriend, but I think we're also both aware that we're far too different to ever become a couple.

There was a sigh of relief, but then something seemed to dawn on her as a cloud was cast over her face:

"So, what will it be then?"

I shrugged my shoulders:

"We remain roommates as is, not much changes: I don't care about your show, it was fun once but I don't think I would enjoy it over the long run."

Zoey's mood seemed to brighten a bit. I took a deep breath, this was the moment I had been waiting for:

"You may continue to tease the shit out of me, but I need relief."

The grin on my face must have been quite evil looking because all hope vanished from Zoey's face and she began shifting, eyes cast down on my seat base. I ignored her.

"Starting today, every second day for the next half a year I'm still in-country I get half an hour of total obedience. You'll do exactly as I say or face the consequences I see fit. During that time, we'll address each differently. It'll prevent confusion and set the mood."

Zoey looked back up, her lips tight and a look of defiance on her face.

"I can very well imagine what these half-hours would look like. What if I don't agree?"

"Well, I've downloaded plenty of your videos. I might accidentally send them to some of your friends or the college staff. I don't know your family, but I think anybody you know would love to hear about this, really. How about our neighbors, the Cooper family?"

Her eyes narrowed "You wouldn't dare doing that".

I summoned my craziest smile: "You once told me that my moral compass was wrongly wired, maybe it has something to do with that?"

I was again fascinated about how pale Zoey's face could get. I had her on the noose and no amount of whining would help her out now.

She blinked away a tear, staying strong because she realized now was the only time to speak up if she wanted to negotiate on the conditions.

She wanted to say something, but no words came out of her mouth so she closed it.

Finally she asked: "What are those names that they help set the mood?"

I pretended to think for a second: "You'll address me as sir and I'll address you as... girl for now. Though that might change in the future.

"Sir? Why, you're not even two years my elder."

I smiled like an imp: "It pleases me, that's all you have to know."

Trying to hide her cracked voice she muffled: "Why do I have the feeling that I'll spend most of that time getting fucked?"

I genuinely laughed: "Because your body is absolutely gorgeous and I'd be stupid not to take advantage of my position?"

She blushed and looked away, then sat there for a long time in silence. I let her ponder.

Finally, she sighed: "It seems that I have no choice. You can ruin my life and career though I want to believe that you wouldn't really do it."

"I feel honored" I remarked, earning a frown.

"I agree, but I have some conditions. . . "

I smiled wickedly: "Zoey, in case this wasn't clear to you: I'm blackmailing your sorry ass! There's no negotiating."

She wrinkled her nose, looking at the floor.

"Nevertheless, if you want to keep a relatively happy roommate who won't go crazy and murder you in your sleep you'll listen now and listen carefully."

She shifted her gaze towards her hand now, counting fingers:

"First: You will not deal me any lasting harm. This includes any form of anal penetration. I must work out and do my cam show, after your fun time I want to be able to walk the next day."

She looked me directly into the eyes:

"I've worked hard to get my body where it is, it's my investment. If you ever damage it I will have my revenge, not caring about the consequences. I will destroy your pitiful life and everything you hold dear."

I caught myself backing away from her. That was quite a harsh phrasing, even for Zoey. Looking in those green eyes I believed every bit she was saying.

Still, it seemed fair. Not that I planned to scourge her with a whip or anything, I merely planned to enjoy myself. That would include her ass if she let me, but the rest of her body was enough for now.

She continued: "Second: I will honor our messed-up agreement and let you son of a bitch fuck me during our small sessions, but if I had a particularly bad day or am on my period I'll be in my room and you'll leave me the fuck alone or . . ."

I interrupted her: "You've made your intentions to kill me under those circumstances clear many times in the past, I get it.

Well, that sounds all pretty reasonable, anything else?"

"Yes. I simply don't have that much time a week to spare, I have a college to attend and as you found out today I am not funded by my parents which means I have to continue my show, too. So, we'll keep it to every fourth day for the next semester."

"Third."

"Ugh, fine. After this is all over and you'll delete the videos and you'll never mention it again, not even as a joke."

It was important that she had the feeling I really meant it so all I did was nodding silently though I in all honesty couldn't foresee fulfilling the joke part should I ever see her again after going back to Europe.

"Also as a matter of course should I manage to make you cum before the 30 minutes are over I get to quit early."

"Sure, but only once you've finished cleaning up"

I grinned, enjoying the thought of fucking her before cumming in or on whatever part of her I'd find suitable.

Zoey looked at me in disgust, probably reading my thoughts already.

"Fine, whatever."

"By the way Zoey, you don't even know whether I'll fuck you every time you'll let me."

She gave me an are-you-kidding-look and I fell silent, now blushing a bit myself.

She continued: "If we agree on these conditions we'll have a deal. Otherwise I can't guarantee for anything, Andrew. You're still a motherfucking bastard by doing this to me."

"I know", I said, feeling a bit bad as she stared at me with hatred. In the end though my horniness prevailed.

"Now let me see whether you actually mean it."

I looked at the clock in the kitchen: There was still an hour until our usual lunch time.

"Put off your shoes and get on the table, girl."

Zoey knew better than to object my very first command and slipped off her grey trainers. As she was about to climb the table I held her back by her arm, earning a confused look.

"Whenever I ask you a question you'll answer and address me as sir, understood?"

Zoey rolled her eyes: "Yes, almighty sir. Your wish is my command."

"No eye rolling, no sarcasm. I will spank you."

"But..."

I interrupted her: "Oh shut up. It won't show the next day. That's well within our little contract. If you behave I might not do it at all."

The emphasis lay on might. I waited.

I could see her gears grinding before she finally answered:

"Yes, sir."

"Good girl, now get on the table."