Teasing is a Slippery Slope Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Though our kitchen had a pretty tall ceiling her head was touching it and was forced to bend it. What a pity, a table dance would've been right up my alley now. Oh well, time to improvise:

"Kneel, girl."

She sat down on the table, resting her hands on her naked thighs.

I looked at my roommate. Her neutral facial expression seemed to indicate she was determined to get done as quick as possible.

That made things a lot easier.

"Close your eyes, girl".

I smiled and stood, leaning towards her, smelling her lavender mixed with the sweat she'd been emitting over the course of the last half hour. I resisted the urge to simply lick it from her skin for now, but wondered how she'd taste.

"You should work on diversifying your answers by the way, you don't want to bore me. After all you're here to please me, aren't you?"

Pause.

"Of course, sir"

I grinned, glad she couldn't see my boyish smile: "I'm sure you'll do your best. Now I want you to be quiet while your eyes are closed."

Was that a snuffle?

"Put your hands behind your back, I don't want them to get in the way."

I could sense uneasiness. Her being blind only increased it. I put my thumb on her lip.

"Open your mouth, girl. Good, now suck it like you'd suck my dick."

Instead of an objection I felt Zoey lubricating my thumb with her tongue while sucking on it. I continued to slide it inside her, now having to stand up to get a better angle. I could see her head flinch a bit as she felt me go deeper.

Judging her reaction, it didn't seem like she had much experience taking it deep.

I imagined Zoey simply telling guys to screw themselves as soon as they'd suggest such a thing, maybe even getting up and leaving. It would definitely fit her sometimes bitchy attitude and her tendency to blue-ball men around her.

As I went further in I could feel her tongue no longer caressing me but instead flapping around nervously.

I went on until I sensed her choke and could feel her resist, but rested there for a second, grasping her jaw with the rest of my hand to prevent her from backing off before I went out again.

Zoey gasped and opened her eyes. She looked at me angrily, but decided to not make a fuss.

"I'm sorry, sir. It's just..."

"Shut it. Well, actually don't. I think you have much to learn, but that's the fun part anyways, right?"

Zoey didn't say a word. Finally, she realized she had to: "As you say, sir."

I smiled: "We'll have to work on your reaction time, but you're doing well so far. Close your eyes again."

Seeing me eyeing her rack she bit her tongue and obeyed.

I reveled in the fact that I could finally touch this body unchallenged.

As I set both my hands on her hips she straightened her torso and stuck out the chest while her hands slightly shifted behind her back.

In a sudden act of impulse, I buried my face in her breasts, feeling the texture of her thin top and her bra over her soft tits.

Zoey gave out a small shriek, but quickly composed herself.

After a while I answered her silent pleas and removed my face from her chest. I began to slowly slide the green top over her head.

Feeling the sensation of her naked skin on my palms I could see goosebumps forming on her upper body.

The black-red bra she was wearing didn't have a clip at the front like the one she used to wear in the show.

I slid the rest of the top over her head and back on her arms that were obediently folded behind her back.

"Remove that bra, girl" I ordered her.

Blind Zoey blushed, but didn't object. She undid the clip on her back and brought the bra to the front, dropping it in her lap. Her hands were now covering most of her breasts, so I waited patiently.

Realizing she was only putting off the inevitable, she put her hands back where they'd been before, giving me a glorious view of her small well-rounded breasts.

I could watch her pink nipples getting slightly erect after being fully exposed to the fresh air. There was a small breeze coming from somewhere around the house. Though I doubted her nipples were stiff from pleasure, I also remembered Zoey touching herself there while masturbating.

I couldn't resist any longer: I slowly lowered my head towards her right breast, hearing a small whimper as my tongue touched the nipple.

I circled around the center, then all of the sudden engulfed as much of her breast as I could in my mouth. Her yammering intensified, but I could feel her nipple stiffen in my mouth.

I used one of my hands to work on the left breast while the other one circled to the back to prevent her from falling over.

I continued to lick and suck first her breasts, then her shoulders and neck. There was a hint of lavender, but I could mainly taste my roommate's sweat, salty, yet oh so sweet.

Zoey endured the whole procedure as quiet as possible, but as I looked up after having savoring her for quite some time I could see her face had blushed so hard I could barely see the freckles. I smiled at my own audacity.

"Open your eyes! You may talk again. In fact I insist on it."

Zoey blinked for a moment while adapting to the light. She saw the grin on my face and looked over my shoulder.

"Are you satisfied, sir?"

I smirked diabolically: "Do you really want to satisfy me, girl?"

Her tone was still defiant though her words were not: "That is my job, sir, isn't it?".

"Good. Bend over the table then and undo the button on your hot pants."

After having felt in heaven licking Zoey's breasts I became aware again of how much my dick was hurting, I couldn't wait to finally set it free. To my surprise, Zoey was following my orders without objections.

"Good, now cross your hands on your back like before.

You're my little bitch now and you'd do good to remember that. Don't you even dare trying to touch yourself when I fuck you.

Your hands will remain crossed where they are right now. I might've had a fun time licking your body, but don't presume for one moment that I had your pleasure in mind while doing so. I can't wait to finally use your body and cum all over you."

Speaking out these things into Zoey's face after all this time made me almost as excited as the prospect of fucking Zoey's pussy itself. My new slave seemed to be rather perplexed.

"A-as you wish, sir."

Was her voice quivering? I looked at her bent over our kitchen table in only her hot pants. I imagined her nipples were probably kept stiff by the cold wooden table she was forced to lie on. Was it possible...?

I went on my knees directly behind her and slowly pulled down her pants. Seeing her round ass cheeks emerge I couldn't help myself but smooching them.

I still couldn't fully believe I was allowed to do this. As I moved the jeans further down I began to smell what had only been a suspicion.

Oh my, wasn't that a surprise?

"So much for me not being your type. You're wet, Zoey! I mean girl of course."

"May I speak my mind, sir?"

I grinned: "Sure. Tell me your dirty thoughts."

Though being bent over the kitchen table in only her thong Zoey managed to keep up a matter-of-fact voice. "Because I'm wet doesn't mean I like having sex with you. Not only was I blindfolded when you tortured me, it's also a normal body reaction. So, don't get all excited, Andrew. I'm simply making the best of my situation, knowing it would hurt like hell if I didn't comply."

"Aw, Zoey, you hurt my feelings!"

Actually, my ego had received a blow. I never would've admitted that though. I gave her right ass cheek a good smack.

"Ouch! What was that for? I thought I had the permission to speak freely!"

Another smack and a stifled cry. "I'm sorry for not calling you sir if that's what this is about. You're sure you're not just doing this for your pleasure, sir?"

A licked my lip and gave Zoey a third, harder smack, this time on her other cheek.

"Of course I do! You're mine now, girl, so don't assume to be treated fair for the next 20 minutes."

Releasing a series of quick smacks on both cheeks I could hear Zoey trying to stifle her whimpers, not realizing it only spurred me on.

"Please, sir. Let's get it over with."

I raised an eyebrow. "Begging to get fucked now, aren't we? That's a good girl."

I looked down on her soaked panties and an idea came to my mind.

"I don't think I actually want to fuck you in the pussy today, girl. I might use that mouth though which you so freely offered even before we had our deal."

Her look of discontent instead of relief had been exactly what I'd been going for.

Silence

Then a begging tone: "Do you want me to touch myself while I blow you? You'd like that, right? Me moaning in pleasure while I suck your cock?"

I gave her cheeks another smack.

"Remember what I told you about blue balling? How you make me horny almost daily without so much as a hand job? Let me show you how that feels. Now kneel down on the tile floor here and put your hands behind your back. I think there's something striving for your mouth's attention."

Zoey was too proud to beg more, realizing that it would be futile anyways. With a look on her face that could've passed for hatred she slid to the floor and put her hands behind her back.

"Of course, sir."

A short pause.

"Can you pull out your dick, sir?"

I looked at her pensively. "Na, too lazy. You'll have to manage that on your own, girl".

Not daring to bring out her hands my roommate looked at me incredulously.

"Sir, I can't open your trousers with my mouth."

"Why are you so sure, have you tried?"

Irritated and with an evil eye she began moving forward on her knees. Trying to keep her balance Zoey attempted to undo my belt. I enjoyed the sensation of her head in my lap but in the end, she couldn't get the belt out of the loop. Instead she had started to drool all over my trousers.

"Please help me, sir."

"What do you want, girl? I see your mouth drooling." I asked innocently.

I could see Zoey's mouth clenching and her eyes close, but she kept her temper under control. Finally, he opened it and looked up at me.

"I want your dick, sir. I want it in my mouth."

"Good girl. What will you do with it in your mouth."

I could read her mind as she looked up to me: What stupid question is that, you idiot?

But she kept calm and even managed to get an undertone of seduction into her voice, likely hoping for a quicker end:

"I want to suck your cock, sir."

"You seem quite tired. What if you'll give up halfway through? Will you let me grab your mouth and fuck it until I cum?"

That wasn't really a question, more a warning and she realized it:

"Of course, sir. Though I doubt that'll be necessary, I do want to suck your dick really badly."

I didn't believe a word, but she seemed destined to turn me on, not knowing that her reluctance would've done the job as well.

"I'm glad to hear that. But where would I come?"

she shifted nervously with her feet while looking up hopefully.

"Erm, on my breasts, sir?"

"They are pretty, I'll admit. But what a waste of my previous spunk."

This conversation had been a tick to playful for my overall taste, it was time to show my doll her place again:

"I'll tell you what we'll do: I'll cum in your mouth and nowhere else. Should you spill even a single drop you'll lick it up. You'll lick my cock clean. And after you've swallowed every last drop of my load you'll look into my eyes and thank me."

Zoey seemed perplexed by my audacity. Her face turned to slight anger, then glanced at the clock. Ten minutes left.

She knew she had to hurry, if time ran low I might go over to use her face as a fuck hole which was way more uncomfortable than a simple blow job, even without her hands.

I pressed the issue: "Where do you want me to cum, girl?"

Small pause.

"I want you to fill my mouth with your cum, sir" she said, sounding defeated.

It didn't matter that she didn't mean it, the fact that I got to hear my once unreachable roommate say that to me was already enough.

She opened her mouth, stretched her tongue out slightly, and looked me directly in the eyes, probably hoping the mere sight of her would make me cum.

"You're a very good slut, girl" I said as I shoved my glans between her pretty lips, stifling any protest about the new rank I had just given her.

She began working on my tip with her tongue immediately. The clock was behind her head and I had no intention of letting her check time, she'd have to simply do the best she could.

I saw Zoey's eyes looking at my dick as if measuring how much she could take should I force it in her. She quickly looked back up at me though, knowing her emerald-green eyes were guaranteed to make just about everyone weak.

Looking back directly at her I enjoyed the sensation of her tongue sliding along the bottom side of my freshly shaved cock.

I resisted the urge to shove my cock inside her mouth with force just yet, realizing it wouldn't bring a good end for any of us.

I looked down at my slut, cherishing the fact of her kneeling on the kitchen floor in front of me.

Her breasts were firm and bounced only a little since she did most of the work, going back and forth. Looking over her I could see her grey thong. The piece of cloth only added to her ass and I almost rued not fucking her from behind.

Still, part of the kick in fucking Zoey so far had been making her do things she didn't like while still enjoying myself.

As she realized I was looking down on her Zoey picked up the pace once more, but without her hands she still had only managed to take in about half my cock.

Not that the size would've been the problem, at least I had never had anyone complain.

But while Zoey seemed to know what she was doing she never seemed to have been engaged with a partner that had pushed her to her boundaries or insisted on no hands.

Don't get me wrong: The sight of my roommate blowing me was straightaway out of my dream. Still, I couldn't help but wonder if I could push her a bit further.

Though excited about the sensations Zoey was giving me I tried to sound calm, maybe even a bit bored:

"I'll give you a few more minutes before I grab your face and fuck it myself. If you want to avoid that you better take my dick a bit deeper than that."

Her green eyes showed panic, but realizing begging would do no good they went back down, concentrating on the task at hand.

"That's right, now let me hear you choke a bit, you don't want me to doubt your commitment, do you?"

Zoey's eyes slowly went wet as she took my cock deeper down into her mouth.

When it was around three quarters in she stopped, her eyes going wide as her choking reflex set in.

Moving back and forth slower than before, but deeper made the sensation greater than the quick back-and-forth she had engaged in before.

I finally allowed myself to enjoy myself completely and I began panting while my cock disappeared into Zoey's mouth, still being caressed by her tongue with renewed commitment while her eyes went damp.

"Good girl. I bet you can't wait to swallow all the cum you can get."

My roommate couldn't talk, but her now blurry green eyes and the choking sounds gave me an idea of how much she indeed cherished a quick ending.

"Look up at me, slut!"

Though refusing at first to listen to her new nickname Zoey eventually looked up. She still had a look of defiance in her watery eyes.

I felt coming to a close and grabbed her fiery hair with one hand, holding her still at a point where my dick was inside her warm mouth about as much as she'd let it.

Enjoying the tightness on my glans I sucked in air and shortly after felt my cum shooting out into my roommate's wet mouth and down her throat.

I could feel Zoey choke, trying to back away, but I didn't let go of the back of her head.

"Oh no, not so quick! You may breathe once you've swallowed the first load, slut!"

Tears began dripping down Zoey's face now, but she didn't have any other option than to swallows whatever came her way.

Having relieved myself in the afternoon already it probably wasn't too much anyways.

Still Zoey's hands arched to the side in a reflex, but she didn't dare to use them against my grip on her head, giving up control completely as I heard her swallowing desperately while suppressing several coughs.

Having survived the final wave, I could hear my roommate gasp for air as she opened her mouth with my dick still in it, now slowly shrinking to its normal size.

I let go of her hair.

"Don't forget, girl: I want it all cleaned up. You should thank me for holding you tight, you could've spilled everything on the floor."

I realized the disgusted face she made as she swallowed the last blobs of my spunk. She looked like she wanted to vomit, but a deal was a deal.

She continued sucking my glans dry, but the sensation of her tongue working on them soon became too much I set her mouth free.

Zoey finally looked up, brushing away the water in her eyes and sighed as she saw me eyeing her expectantly.

"Thank you for your cum, sir. I hope you enjoyed yourself."

Ignoring the saltiness of her voice I began stretching myself.

"Oh, I certainly did, girl."

I felt my feet still shaking and I slumped into the nearby chair.

Without saying a word Zoey went to her part of the kitchen frame, grabbed an orange and ripped it open with her finger nails before biting into it, not even bothering to segment it first.

I stared at her, thinking that not letting her use her hands had probably been for the better.

After having finished a few bites Zoey looked up from her fruit. She was still naked and some of the juice had dropped on her breasts and started dripping down her skin.

Standing only in her thong in the middle of our kitchen while holding the mauled orange with both her hands she looked like the Khaleesi herself eating the heart of a stallion. She caught me staring at her in silent awe.

"What? Your spunk tastes horrible, dude. Now you better start cooking something with the shit I bought before so we can eat when I come out of the shower. It'll take some time to wash all your filth off me."

I smiled and went to the fridge while my roommate picked up her clothes and stormed out the room, banging the bathroom door behind her.

I had no doubt that she'd take her time in the shower. But remembering my wet discovery beforehand I had my own suspicion as to why.

I whistled as I began to cut onions. They made me cry, but I smiled as I remembered hearing somewhere they made your spunk taste abysmal.

* * *

Thanks a lot for reading! Any feedback is appreciated, feel free to explain what you did or didn't like, I really appreciate every comment.

Sadly, university is preventing me from dedicating too much time to writing so this will not be a regular series.

A shout-out and big thanks goes to robertreams who helped a lot with grammar and sentence structure! Since I'm not a native speaker his help was very much appreciated. Though our schedules were sometimes difficult he did an awesome job!

Last, but not least: Don't forget to rate my story. It's only a small click for you, but a big confidence boost for me!