All Comments on 'Teasing Mom'

by KaiserJun

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked the seduction. The realistic breaking of barriers that turn to seduction. Much hotter than ‘showed dick & she wanted it!’ of other attempts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very hot story

BroadusBroadusover 1 year ago

Slow building of erotic tension as the story evolves to a passionate climax. Good job

momloversonmomloversonover 1 year ago

Superb ....very hot indian mother son romantic story....came many times reading it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good writing. I like the long slow foreplay. Affection, trust, kissing, massage, teasing, compliments, all effective in making a woman feel loved and desired. You did all that. Fiction?Sure, but it certainly happens in real life a lot. One request, next story take more time to very very gradually start with her breasts.

JimmcdJimmcdover 1 year ago

I was erect from beginning to end. I had a lovely climax as you prepared your hot mum to receive your thick load into her hungry cunt.. Great descriptive tale,,,I love incestuous stories. I never did get the opportunity to fuck my own mum but often masturbated as I thought of her as I reached orgasm. I did have sex with a very close relaion,,, not sure if that would qualify as incest,,,I hope so.. Looking forward to reading more of your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice writing and teasing. It was good to have the long preparation and buildup. I wondered how the son got so much money to buy all those things. Towards the end, it became a bit anticlimactic, perhaps because the teasing went on for so long.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

" my cleanliness program"- wtf? Another weak Mom gets hit by slut ray story. No explanation of how or why Mom went from overbearing to wanton, she just did. Also, you badly need an English speaking editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice story enjoyed all of it loved how he teased his mother till the finally had sex but you should have continued with more! Gave it 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good job. Waiting for an another story from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love this story should of had more feet play than just sucking her toes and some anal to would of went Better the notes and gift boxes went well with the dresses good story...i infact tried to seduce my mom I got fucked up now I'm living alone yeah lol

lotmorethanfun76lotmorethanfun76about 1 year ago

Beautifully written. It was slow, real and really arousing. Every sentence made me read the next, till, my fingers strayed to enjoy my reaction and pleasure myself.

Wish you were my son, babe! mmuuaahh

RanDog025RanDog025about 1 year ago

I liked your story but if I may give you some Constructive criticism. Being an Editor in Chief for years, I taught College level English Literature with the idea that I'd help future Authors with the idea that if they ever did write maybe I'd eventually benefit, down the road so to speak. Ditch the dot dot dots. I understand you read a few stories here at Literotica and decided you could write as well. How many Novels have you read with dot dot dots used for a pause? Isn't that left to the reader, to place a pause due to your words, indicate this is where a pause would be well placed? Using compound words should be used as two words. Dickhead = two words, blowjob = two words, get my drift? The words and, or and but need no comma before of after the use. Understand! I liked the story but until you start writing like an Author, you'll be only a story teller. Don't think like a story teller but an Author. 34 years ago I wished I had a software program called Text Aloud by NextUp. It is a wonderful means to help Authors alike to better their skills. You write a page and listen to it being read to you and you pick up your mistake to be corrected. You get ideas to add. It is a great help. No I won't edit for you but I like to help and have helped many Authors that send me their manuscript (text files) before submitting to Literotica. Your score? 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS and a thank you for an excellent story! Now clean it up, PLEASE? I hope you write more soon and maybe I'll be one of your followers!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous