Teasing Mom

Story Info
Son teases mom to get close to her.
10.4k words
4.54
123.9k
135
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KaiserJun
KaiserJun
114 Followers

I don't remember when she got so strict. Her uptight nature probably came when we moved away from my father to live in a different city.

The job required him to stay at the previous location pretty much all the time, except for casual leaves or holidays I didn't see much of him. We used to talk over the phone but that decreased a lot as well. Living with my Mom was to a most extent boring. We didn't have a TV or any means to enjoy our time at home, nor did I have any friends of my age around me to go play with. Being a scrawny kid, I used to get picked on, but that didn't stop me from doing countless mischief. I used to come home with injuries all over my body, sometimes my head, sometimes the knees. No matter what she used to scold me and often give me a proper beating for not being careful.

At that time I wasn't sure why she hated me so much. From what I could remember of my childhood, I was pampered by everyone, especially her. Maybe that was the reason I got so out of control and started my journey of being the notorious kid. Maybe she saw that I will become a spoiled brat if she didn't put a reign on me now.

As the years passed by and I grew up, I found a friend who helped me calm my monkeys and get better at academics and use my lean physique to ace sports.

My mom was a teacher, so having fun at home meant reading various kinds of books. I used to pass my time with that, eventually, my father gifted me a phone which became an accessory while reading. Music is the source of it.

However, when the monkeys of my mind calmed down they brought another drawback. I got too reserved. Didn't talk more than necessary, kept minding my own business, and got shy.

Even when forced to participate in curricular activities, I skipped them. Communication skills? Zero!

Mom was fair and maintained her body by doing regular yoga and exercise. Her shoulder-length dark brown hair and brown eyes could mesmerize anyone. She was slightly on the taller side by being 5'7 in height.

Since it was just the two of us, mom used to dress conservatively in cotton nightdresses, mostly round necks. She used to pick out saree now and then, but they were too plain for her.

Due to the nagging and disciplining, I started avoiding her. If she asked me about something I would reply in short sentences or get the job done silently.

By the time I hit my teenage years, she had stopped her nagging as well. She tried to connect back with me but I ignored her initiatives.

The relationship between us was not getting better. As sad as it may be, I eventually realized that this is not how you treat your mother. I remembered the days when she loved me unconditionally and decided to stop this nonsense of being an angsty kid.

I started sharing with her what I wanted to do in life, my dreams, and my plans. She probably noticed me taking steps to reconcile and was supportive of those. She even helped me convince my father to let me get into engineering instead of a normal degree. I found some hope to rebuild my relationship with her.

I was in the freshman year of my undergraduate course. I was sharing things with mom and getting better at communication by meeting new people at college. I was bonding with everyone pretty well. That's when I decided to take it to the next level with mom. She was reaching her 40th birthday but looked no less than a 27-year-old woman. I had also joined her in the daily exercise and had built a lean physique and stood tall at 6'.

I started working and earning money meant that I was free to do anything I wanted. My first thought was to split it into 3. I gave one half to dad, kept my own in savings, and gave another to mom.

We have been casual about everything these days but kept the boundary of mother and son intact. I knew better than to not cross that line. During the weekend, I decided to take Mom shopping. She came out wearing a basic grey cotton saree. Although she maintained a perfect figure she had no fashion sense at all. This was the perfect opportunity to do a makeover for her.

We went to the nearest mall and bought some jeans and sweaters for me and then moved into the ladies' section. I asked what she wanted to buy.

"Just the regular old saree and a Kurti maybe?" She replied.

I was expecting that kind of answer.

"I have a suggestion mom, I hope you won't mind," I said looking for any eavesdroppers.

"Go ahead," she said, looking at me intently.

"Now mom, you have been doing exercise and yoga for so many years but honestly you don't have any fashion sense," I said looking at her face to see if she gets upset at this.

Instead, she looked away and said "I know, but why do I need to have a dress up in the first place? I won't go anywhere except the school, right?"

She looked back at me for a reply.

"I agree, but you can still be a little fashionable whenever you go out. And if you are not comfortable just dress up at home. I can confidently say that it does change your mood when you groom yourself properly" I answered.

"Makes sense, what do you have in mind?" She asked me another question.

"First let's get some trendy skirts and jeans for you, and then some comfy house wear," I replied after some thought.

She agreed with me and we went into a nearby shop.

"Please show some bodycon dresses and skirts with sleeveless and backless blouses and tops in red, olive green, violet, and black please," I asked the lady behind the counter.

My mom pulled my sleeve and whispered in a sharp tone "What are you saying? Why would I wear those?"

"But I just said we will get you some trendy clothes, these are the ones I meant" I replied nonchalantly.

"No, let's not get those" Mom shook her head.

"It's okay mom, if you feel uncomfortable wearing them outside, you can wear them in the house" that seemed to have calmed her down.

I came to know her body proportions as the lady tending to us asked mom. "It's 34 and my waist is 28" she replied slowly, to avoid my hearing.

We went through a series of collections and chose different styles with backless blouses and sleeveless ones with a deep cut to show a fair amount of cleavage.

"You have an excellent choice sir, your wife would look great in these" the lady said with a smile.

"Oh no he's not-" Mom started to speak but I interrupted with "Yeah you are right, she would kill this look".

Mom was hesitant throughout the whole ordeal but I insisted and ended up buying 4 sarees and 8 matching blouses. Then we moved on to buy some trendy-looking Kurtis.

"Let's get you some house wear now" I held her bag and looked at her.

She was looking away in a daze. I shook her shoulders and said, "Where are you lost?"

"Oh, I was just wondering if it is appropriate for me to even get these and why did you agree when she said I was your wife?" she replied, still looking away.

I turned her face towards me and said "It is perfectly fine, mom, I just want you to feel more confident in yourself. Plus what else would I have said? I'm here buying my mom sexy clothes. Wouldn't that be even more embarrassing?"

"You're right, but we didn't have to buy these clothes in the first place" she nurtured and walked ahead.

"Here mom" I pulled her hand and walked into another store.

I mostly had casual wear for women and I knew I wanted her to buy. We moved to a shirt section first. Got her a few checked shirts, and moving on to the crop top section we got two types. One which ended just with a thin line of waist showing, and the other with a significant one. We got some denim shorts and some skirts that ended just above the knee. We also got some tight-fitting jeans. In every section, she was resisting and I had to convince her. I knew it was hard to change so suddenly but I didn't realize I was going overboard with it. Maybe I was having fun spending time with her or maybe it was something else.

We returned home after a long day of shopping, completely exhausted. She made some dinner, and we ate and slept like logs.

I woke up early the next day. After getting cleaned up, I went to make some breakfast. I was just finished with the bread when mom walked in, tying her hair in a messy bun. I froze for a minute. She brought me back to earth by snapping her fingers.

"What's wrong?" She asked, tilting her head.

"Oh nothing, I was thinking of something else" I replied in a haste and took off the bread from the toaster.

We had our breakfast with some juice and with some hesitation asked "Hey mom, won't you show me how the dresses look? If some of them don't fit we can return those" I added the last part to not seem too eager.

She thought for a while and answered "I think they will all fit, I'll wear some after I finish my daily chores" I nodded my head, not trying to pry anymore.

Now until this day, I was only trying to fix my relationship with her. No ill intentions ever formed in my head but why did a simple gesture like tying the hair stop me today? I wondered for a while then moved on to watch some show on the TV. Mom finished her chores and went into the bathroom. I finished an episode of the show and was moving towards my room when she came down the stairs. My heart skipped a beat. I stopped in my tracks and was looking at mom who was wearing one of the longer crop tops and a black skirt. She was fixing up her ponytail. She noticed me standing at the base of the stairs,

"This is too much for me, I'm going to change," she said, turning back on the stairs towards her room.

"No! Don't" was all I could reply. She stood before me now.

"You look like a young girl mom, so youthful and so beautiful," I said without thinking.

She looked at me like I had said some really inappropriate stuff to her. "What? What did you just say?" She said

I tread a fine line now, I thought to hell with it. It's not like I will be kicked out of the house.

"Yeah mom, you look really cute," I said with a smirk.

She gasped and hit my arms a few times.

"How dare you say that to me? I'm your mother!" I blocked almost all attacks while laughing.

I also noticed a tint of red on mom's cheek. "Aww, are you blushing mom?"

She immediately stopped, staring at me with her eyes and mouth wide open. The red of her face was rapidly increasing in shade. I crossed my arms and leaned down to match her level

"You are blushing!" I said with a grin. She immediately turned and went to her room.

It was a lazy Sunday, so we stayed in our rooms till lunch. We sat at the table silently. I was worried that I had crossed a line and wanted to apologize. But by the time I gathered my courage, we had finished the meal and she went to wash the dishes. I was waiting for her in the living room. Putting on a romantic comedy. She lived to watch those and I also had picked up the habit of watching them. She came back and sat at the opposite end of the sofa. I tried to catch her eyes and decipher what she was thinking, but she kept her focus on the TV.

"Mom, I'm sorry for the thing in the morning. I was just trying to tease you a bit and try to loosen your mood a bit" I said honestly.

She finally turned her face towards me and said "Oh I know, I didn't mind that so why are you saying sorry, honey?"

"Well, you haven't said a word since then. I thought you were mad at me or something" I replied, now confused.

"I just... it's been a while since anyone complimented me. It felt a little awkward and I didn't know how to reply to that" She said, focusing back on the TV.

"So, you are not upset with me right?" I wanted clarification.

"Of course not. Thank you for taking me shopping and making me feel so good." She gave a sweet smile.

I smiled back and scooted a little closer to her. "Mom, can I lay on your lap?" I asked.

She gave a puzzled look and said "What's gotten into you? Why are you being so affectionate all of a sudden?"

"I'll tell you if I can lay on your lap" I gave a sly smile.

"Okay," she said and took off her hands from her lap, leaving some space for me to put my head on. I lay my head on her and was facing the TV.

"The truth is mom, I realized how much I was being a bad child. Even more so than my childhood. I was not treating you right even though you were working so hard for me to get everything" I said.

She put her hand in my hair and was now grazing it softly. It felt amazing. Her hands were gentle and soft making me kinda drowsy. "I see," was all she replied.

"So I want to fix everything. Treat yourself right and maybe try and gain your love back. Remember when you used to scold me when I came home injured? I never noticed but you also looked distressed and took extra care to not hurt me more" I said with my eyes closed, feeling the sensation from her grazing.

"Yes...I remember. I thought you hated me for scolding you like that when I was just trying to tell you to be more careful" I said with a hint of sadness in her tone.

"You probably are right mom, I misunderstood that love and started growing distant from you" I replied with the same sadness. Regretting and introspection about my actions were the only things I could do.

"But it's fine now, I've got my son back," She said.

I looked at her face and she gave a gentle smile while moving my hair from my forehead. I reciprocated her smile and kissed her hands.

For the next few minutes, we stayed silent. Watching the show reach its end. And soon the silence turned into slumber.

When I woke up, I was still on her lap. Her hands were on her head and arms. She must have fallen asleep after me too. I turned to face her. Her small waist visible due to her crop top was doing justice to the slim waist that she maintained. Although only a small part was accessible, I had the urge to feel her smooth skin. So I went for it, grazing my fingers across her waist and through her navel. It was like silk. As smooth as a hot knife going through butter. I moved ahead a bit and gave a quick peck on her navel, being careful not to wake her up.

I moved back satisfied with my stunt and kept looking at her beautiful heart-shaped face. Her long nose and full lips were so enticing. I felt like they called me toward them. I shook my head. Just then she slowly opened her almond eyes. She noticed me looking at her face and giggled. I've never seen her giggle.

"What are you looking at?" I said, grazing my cheek.

"Just trying to memorize your beautiful face," I replied.

She appeared flushed. Averting my gaze, she said "Stop with the fake compliments. How would a 40-year-old have a beautiful face?" She asked.

"Why can't they have it?" I asked curiously.

"Well, look around no one has it, so it must be true," she said, looking back at me.

"Not everyone is a mom though. And you have done some work to maintain that, so the results will show right?" A smile escaped from my mouth, probably due to the cheesiness of my words.

She hit my head gently and said "Shut up, stop trying to flatter me, it won't work".

"But it is working, look at the red tint growing on your cheeks" I teased.

She started to push my head up and tried to get away. I put a little pressure on my upper body to make it hard for her. I was loving the way she was getting flustered. I decided to tease her more from now on.

As evening entered, I took my leave to meet some friends. All the while my mom was dominating my mind. I could only concentrate on our conversations so I came home earlier than usual.

When I got home, mom had changed into a shorter top. Her midriff was now clearly visible and enticing. I had to go back to my room and think about my intrusive thoughts.

What was happening to me? Why am I feeling like this all of a sudden? All I wanted was to be closer to mom, but not this way. I was about to cross some lines which a mother-son duo should never cross. But it felt so good. I felt happy when she laughed. I felt giddy when she blushed. It is almost like...no, no way.

I played video games for the rest of the time, till dinner. When mom called, I took my time going down. She was setting the table, and her back was to me, so it gave me a clear view of her full ass. The sway was like a pendulum used for hypnotizing people. I was standing there, staring because she came near me and patted my cheek.

"Where are you lost? I've been calling you for a few minutes now" she had a worried look on her face.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I got lost in some thoughts. I'm stuck in a bad place in the game" I replied quickly before moving to the table. I helped her set the plates and sat down silently to eat.

We didn't talk that much till the end. She moved first to take the dishes. She was in the kitchen when an innocent yet out-of-bounds thought entered my mind. I called out from the table.

"Hey mom, would you mind if I kiss you or hug you?" I said slowly.

She paused for a while and turned back towards me. She was looking at me suspiciously.

"What are you up to? Why are you asking me that?" She asked.

"I...well...honestly I don't know. I just felt like it" I said, trying to keep eye contact.

"Hmm" was all she said before turning back to finish her work.

I didn't know what to do so I went on to watch TV. After a while, she too came and sat in the same position as before. I glanced at her a few times before deeming it safe to lay down on her lap again. We didn't say anything to each other. But she soon started to rub my head.

"You know you can kiss and hug me, of course not on my lips or any inappropriate places," She said.

I couldn't believe my luck so I quickly turned to see her face and if she was joking. She was not. She looked at me with her peaceful smile again, and I couldn't resist anymore.

I hugged her waist in that position and said "Thank you mom, that means a lot. And of course, I wouldn't think of doing anything inappropriate to you".

Nevertheless, my dick had something else in mind. It grew the faintest and made me aware of its intentions. I quickly shunned it as it wasn't my initial thought when I asked her the question.

I stayed in the hugging position for a while she was watching TV. Another thought entered my mind. I quickly got up, brought my phone, and stood in front of my mom. She looked at me, probably thinking about what I was going to ask now of her.

"Mom, get up and please stand there," I said pointing to a space in our living room.

"And...why would I do that? She raised an eyebrow at my request.

"Just trust me, I have a surprise planned for you. I'll probably do this every day till I prepare it to completion" I said, pulling her arms to stand up.

She got up and followed me to the position. I placed myself in a decent position and opened up my camera.

"Say, cheese mom," I said, focusing my camera.

"What? Why?" She was straight-up confused now.

"Just smile mom, I need it for my surprise," I said.

She gave an awkward smile. I clicked a few but decided this is not gonna do it.

"Hey mom, did you know you look hot today?" I said looking at her through my phone.

She was visibly flustered. Before she looked away I took a few candids.

"Why would you say that?" She said, trying to pull her top down.

"Oh, you're not gonna believe it. I saw a girl today and she looked just like you" I said.

She started laughing. Perfect opportunity for me. I clicked a few pictures and was looking through them when she said "Like me? She must have been pretty old then, that's not a girl your age you saw"

"Oh well, she is. Aaron went to her and asked all about her" I said.

She kept silent. I thought something was wrong, so I looked up. She was staring at me.

"You're lying," she said.

"No, I'm not. We can call Aaron to confirm it if you want. And why would I lie when I have told you everything honestly all my life? Why would I stop now?" I posed a justified question.

"In that case, thank you," she said meekly.

KaiserJun
KaiserJun
114 Followers