Teasing Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're welcome, mom. And thank you for the lovely pictures" I said and went near her.

"Would you mind if I take a couple of selfies?" I said while fixing the settings.

She posed with me. She had her eyes focused on the screen, so after a few clicks, I decided to test my permissions. I kissed her left cheek and took a few photos. It lasted for a while because I wanted to get a fair amount before moving away.

"Good night mom" I kissed her other cheek and started walking towards my room.

"Good night," She said with such a low voice that I almost couldn't hear her.

I went through the photos in my room, especially the ones where I kissed her. Each picture had a different emotion in it. The first two had a shock in them, eyes wide open and looking at me. The next two had soft eyes and red faces. The next two were looking at the camera with a pure smile added on. I caught myself smiling when I went through them. I don't know for how long I went through them before I dossed off.

It was Monday next, we had colleges and schools so we got ready for them. She was back to her old boring attire and I didn't ask any questions. We finished our breakfast and left our separate ways. I had soccer practice so I reached home in the late evening. Mom must have been home for a while now. Just when I was about to enter my room, she came out. Her hair was wet and was wearing a red and black check shirt and shorts. Although she had it buttoned up to the top, she still looked fantastic. She smelled pretty nice too. I looked at her for a while and she said "Go take a bath, you are filthy. I'll be preparing dinner while you're at it"

I happily obliged. I cleaned myself and put in the effort to shampoo my hair too. I wasn't gonna let her be all fairy while I smelled like a filthy dwarf.

I got to the kitchen after finishing my cleanliness program and said "Hey mom, you know that you're not supposed to wear the shirt that way, right?"

She looked down to check what was wrong with it "Why? What's wrong with it?" She said with a puzzled look.

I went near her and asked, "would you mind if I fix it?"

She stood straight and replied "Go ahead"

I opened the top button and was going for the next one when she held my hands "What..what are you doing?" She was startled.

"Don't worry mom, I'm not going to do anything," I said and popped open the next one. I pushed her collars back a little which allowed her waist and nape to show clearly. A hint of her cleavage was also visible, making her look ravishing.

"Now this is one way to style it, another one is to let one shoulder free and cover the rest," I said while demonstrating it. Both styles suited her a lot. She inspected it before deeming it okay to be allowed but not without a few words added. "It's too embarrassing and...revealing".

I laughed a bit and replied "Maybe a little bit, but it makes you look attractive"

"Attractive? That's a choice of the word" She said with her arms on her waist and a mock angry tone.

"Yeah. What's wrong with being attractive? Can't a son just compliment his mom?" I said curiously but taking her hint of what she was saying.

"Well...a son should not say or make her mom 'attractive'," she said, making air quotes.

"Huh, why though? I'm just being honest. You do look attractive. Or maybe...do you think I'm falling in love with you?" I teased.

That got to her. She hit me in my arms "Shut up you mischievous boy! I'm your mother, never forget that!" She kept on hitting me.

"Ow ow ow...that hurts mom! Stop!" I feigned pain. She immediately stopped and started caressing my arms.

"I know you love me, so what's wrong with me loving you back?" I said looking at her caring for me.

She looked at me, probably realizing I was right. "Yeah, you're right. I'm just overreacting with you suddenly complimenting me every day" she said and walked towards the laundry room. I followed her behind.

She started the machine and was looking at it. I hugged her from behind, my hands caressing her soft waist while my face was resting on her shoulders. "I just never had the courage nor the intention to say so all these years. But deep down I knew it was the truth-" I said.

I tucked the loose hair strands behind her ear and whispered into them "-that You are really beautiful mom."

Her body responded with a shudder and goosebumps all over. She stopped her work for a while and laid back on me. Our bodies were now touching each other. Blood now rushed to my second head and was growing pretty fast.

My thumb was sliding just below her breasts, at the edge of her top, while the other one was making circles around her navel. I was trying my best to coordinate my hands while gently sliding them across her stomach.

I start to nibble her earlobes gently. She seemed to be lost in the moment as she pressed back into me more. I noticed her eyes were closed and her breath became irregular. My dick was now at its best height possible within my pants. It started pushing into her ass cheeks and I started grinding unconsciously. That broke the trance we were in.

Mom suddenly opened her eyes and turned around. She pushed me hard and her soft face until now, had turned into rage. "What the hell are you doing?" She yelled.

"I'm...I'm so so sorry mom. I didn't mean to do that. I'm really sorry!" I was embarrassed to say anything else. I quickly made my way into my room. I didn't even come out for dinner.

I had no idea how to fix this situation. I had crossed a line and everything that I had done to fix our relationship might just come crashing down. I dozed off with this thought revolving around my head.

The next day we didn't see each other in the morning. She went first, leaving me alone to do some more introspection. I realized two things, I loved the feelings growing in me and wanted more of it, and second, she was into it as well. It was just the sudden leap that might have caused that reaction from her. Maybe I'll try it one more time but more subtly this time around.

I came home early. So instead of laying around, I decided to complete her chores today. I prepared dinner consisting of rice, chicken, and salad. I did the laundry and cleaned various rooms. I was sweaty from all the ordeal so I decided to take a shower.

While showering the thoughts of her body pressing into me and the small reactions poured in. My dick was at its full length and without much thought, I started pumping it. Her soft skin, smooth waist, and luscious lips dominated my daydream and made me hornier. After a while, I came hard, like never before.

I washed up again and came out of the shower. I was on my way into my room, drying my hair when mom knocked on me.

"I'm sorry. I didn't see you there" I said and walked past her.

She stood in the same place until I went into my room. I locked my door and noticed myself in the mirror. I had a pretty decent body, enough to attract the right kind of people. She probably was checking me out but I couldn't be too sure.

I dressed up in track pants and a loose t-shirt and walked near my mom's door. "Mom, I made dinner and did laundry. I have also cleaned the rooms. You can rest up today" I said and walked away.

I had just walked a few steps when she unlocked her door.

"Son... I need to tell you something" She said.

I turned around and said "Yeah, go ahead"

"I didn't mean to scold you yesterday, it was not appropriate for us to do those things. I was startled and panicked," she explained.

"I understand. It felt good to hold you and I thought you were liking it too so I didn't stop myself. I was just trying to make you feel better" I said with my head down.

"I did feel good," She said, cupping my cheeks.

"I'm sorry mom," I said

"Oh...come here baby," she said and hugged me.

She was wearing one of her old cotton nighties. It covered everything but had thin fabric. Her breasts pressed into me. They seemed to be soft and squishy. I could feel her nipples over our clothing. I tried not to let my intrusive thoughts win again but it was proving to be difficult. I just caressed her back and noticed she was not wearing a bra. She was avoiding it more often now, I realized. "Maybe she also didn't....no. I shouldn't go there" I checked myself.

"I hope you don't stop me from kissing and hugging you. It felt really sweet" I said, placing my head on her shoulders.

"Of course not. It is beautiful, and I'm enjoying it too," she said and kissed my right cheek. Her hands gently rubbed my scalp. I didn't want this to end.

"You're back to your old ways though," I said.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"You're wearing your old clothes again. Don't you have new nightwear?" I replied.

"I don't actually" she answered.

Well, I've got an opportunity to get something for her again.

"Well then, I'll get you something then," I said and broke our hug. We locked eyes and I noticed a playful sparkle in her eyes. She was happy.

I went to the mall after my classes. I got her a maroon satin nightie which ended just below her arse and showed a generous amount of cleavage and back, and a black two-piece set that had the added bonus of showing her midriff. I bought a few variations and colors of the above style.

After reaching home. I set them on her bed and got back to my room. I completed whatever tasks I had and played a game till dinner time.

She was wearing the maroon nightie I got her, her hair tied in a messy bun. The dress hugged her body and accentuated her assets. Like I had guessed, it ended just below her arse. Her radiant back was now getting its proper attention.

We sat at the table and the front was also very generous. There was a deep cleavage in the dress and also pushed her boobs a bit above. It was evident she didn't wear a bra again as her nipples were visible slightly. She was blushing when she noticed me staring at her. I didn't miss the chance.

"I take that you liked my choice," I said with a smirk.

"A little out of bounds but maybe a change in the closet can be good," she said.

"Well it's far better than the oldies you wear," I said

"Mhmm...I can imagine why you say that" she replied.

"You look pretty hot mom, not gonna lie," I said, breaking yet another boundary.

"Thanks. For everything" she said looking up from her plate.

"You don't have to say that mom, it makes me happy when you are happy," I said and went to her side of the table.

I took her plates and kissed her forehead before moving to the kitchen.

She came after me and started drying the dishes as I washed them. The moment was mundane yet so special. It made us feel different. Even in silence, we enjoyed the company.

We went to the couch after finishing up and sat close to each other. My hand was behind her back, resting on her shoulders. She had snuggled in close and rested her head on my chest and hands on my thighs. Her small hands had a big effect on my dick. It was slowly growing. I started sliding my thumb over her shoulder joint and upper arms. I took in the scent of her shampoo and kissed her head a few times. No one said a word. Silence triumphed the moment.

We dozed off in the same position. When I woke up though, she was gone. A few more days before her birthday on Saturday. I had work to do.

I went in for a shower, ate the breakfast mom had prepared and went to my classes.

I came back early, with bags of decorations. I made a call for a table for 2 at a fancy restaurant. Took my suit for dry cleaning and brought a few presents for mom. One is a heeled shoe that will go with all her dresses.

Mom got home, and changed into the new two-piece set I got her. She looked amazing! I was speechless for the longest time. I had a wild feeling inside me.

She was in the laundry room when I encountered her. I slowly got behind her, snaking my arm around her bare waist. I kissed her shoulders, moving slowly towards her neck. Her breath became deeper and irregular.

Using my fingernails, I caressed the nape of her neck. Her head fell back into me. My hand guided her lower body to press deeper into me. Our privates almost stuck to each other over our clothes. She had goosebumps all over and was whimpering softly.

I planted soft kisses on her neck, then sucked on it. I bit her lower neck as well. That made her moan hard.

Then I moved above her neck with kisses along the way to her ear and nibbled the lobes. I started to suck on them while my hands slid down to her thighs. Her moaning got louder with my hands sliding more into the inner section of her thighs. Needless to say, my dick was at full mast, pushing into her butt. She was pushing into me and grinding very slowly on it. I was also slowly maintaining a rhythm of rocking my lower body into her.

The machine beeped to notify the end of its work. I broke out of our trance and stopped everything that I was doing, hands by my side and standing straight and a little away from her. Mom sensed this and looked at me. Her chest was heaving yet I kept my eyes locked on hers.

I smirked and left the room. The teasing game just went to its next level.

I did the same for the next 3 days in different areas of the house. Always leaving when she was at her peak. My hands always stopped before reaching her inner thighs. I teased her by sliding my fingers just a little bit into her blouse. They often grazed the bottom of her boobs. But I never went up. I wanted her to say that she wanted it.

Every time I left she was visibly upset. She didn't say anything but huffed around and threw little tantrums until I repeated the moment. It was getting hard for us both to stay within our limits.

On Friday she even kissed my cheeks while we were at it, then dragged her tongue and moaned when I brought my hands to the mid-thighs. She did try to move a little closer to my mouth but I moved away.

By the end of Friday night, I was sure she was fuming. She didn't even prepare proper food. We ordered Pizza and she left for her room before I could tease her anymore. I called in the night too. Tomorrow is the big day. The day I make her the happiest.

I woke up early and prepared breakfast. Toast, eggs, and juice were on the menu. I brought it to her room, but she was still asleep. Her sleeping form was just magical. The dark brown hair splayed all over her pillow. Her lips call me in to kiss them. But I had to resist it, there was time for it. Instead, I kissed her forehead. She didn't wake up. So I kissed her cheeks. She moved around. I kissed her one more time on her nose.

She opened her eyes to see me staring at them already. A smile cracked on her full lips. I smiled back and said "Good morning beautiful"

"Good morning handsome," she replied.

"Happiest Birthday Mom" I kissed her forehead again.

"Thank you, baby," she said.

"Now get up, I've brought you breakfast," I said, helping her sit.

"Oh, how lucky I am. Thank you so much" she was grinning now.

"Today is the birthday of a queen. She deserves all the love, won't you say so?" I said, placing the table and plate in front of her.

She blushed and replied "Yes, most definitely she deserves it"

I sat at the edge of the bed and saw her finish breakfast. She looked up from the plate a few times, giving me expectant looks.

After she was done. I took the plates and pulled her out of the bed.

"Now go, shower we have a lot of things to do today," I said, pushing her into the bathroom.

"Going Going" she laughed while entering the bathroom.

Meanwhile, I placed my first present on her bed with a note 'Wear it and meet me in the living room'.

I went into my room, and put on my jeans and a shirt, with a denim jacket. I waited for her in the living room. She wasn't too late.

She wore the cute blue sweater dress I had placed inside the present box. It ended on her mid-thighs. Although I missed her alluring long neck, it was supposed to be cold outside so the turtleneck did a good job there.

"Here comes my queen, looking as cute as ever" I teased.

"Stop...I'm 40 now. It doesn't work on me anymore" she said.

"But your blush says otherwise" I continued.

"It's just my makeup," she tried to evade.

I hugged her and said, "Well even if you don't want to accept. I'll still say you're the most beautiful woman I've seen in my life".

She hugged me back and kissed my cheeks. "Thank you, honey," she said.

I kissed her below the ears and said "Let's go then"

We went to a park first. We walked around enjoying the warm sun while the cool winds blew us. She had wrapped her hands around mine. It was right in the valley of the two boobs. No one would even guess that we were a mother-son duo. A couple walking towards us confirmed it by saying "You guys look like a lovely couple".

"Thank you. You two look great too" I replied with a smile.

Mom was giggling. I got reminded of the day at the mall when the lady said she was my wife and that got her upset. Things certainly have changed between then and now. We tread on an unknown place now but neither of us wanted to stop walking that path.

We had lunch under a tree. We chilled there till the afternoon. After that, we came back home. This was just a side quest.

"Take some rest mom. We will be going out in the evening," I said before locking the front doors.

"Where are we going again?" She said, confused.

"Well, you didn't think this was it, right? I have the main surprise waiting," I said.

"I see. Well then I better get some rest," she said and went into her room.

I prepared the second present and put it in her closet. I added another note on the closet door, "The second gift is here. "Dress up. We will leave at 7"

I wondered if she remembered my color before going for a quick nap.

The sun had set and we both were up.

"Hey mom, hope you are up and ready. It's almost time for us to leave" I said, knocking on her door.

"Almost!" She replied.

I waited for her near the staircase. When she came out. It was breathtaking. She wore a black backless midi dress and the new pair of heels I got her. She had made her hair fall over her shoulders. The smokey eyes and red lips were just captivating.

"Hot damn mom! You look sexy" I exclaimed, grinning from ear to ear.

"You really have a good eye for dresses I must say," she said, blushing.

"You also look handsome," she said, fixing my suit.

"All for you mom" I replied.

I noticed she was more receptive to my compliments now. That's great, for both of us. We left for the restaurant. I kept glancing at her every now and then. She kept her eyes on me. A dreamy look adorning her face.

The receptionist showed us our table after confirming our reservation. It was fancy, slow music echoing across the room. We waited for a while before our 5-course meal started getting served.

We enjoyed the ambiance and the food. We stayed there for a while before moving on to the next location.

"Let's go, mom," I said and offered my arm. She gladly took it.

We drove to the nearby beach and left our shoes in the car. I brought out another gift that fit inside my jacket.

We walked along the water before reaching a point where no one could see us.

"Let's dance," I said offering my hand

"What? I don't know how to" She replied laughing

"C'mon don't lie, I've seen you dance at home," I said.

She was shocked to hear this information.

"Why..why didn't you stop me?" She said,

"And why would I stop you from enjoying some alone time?" I asked curiously.

"It's just.. never-mind" she took my hand and placed her own, on my shoulder. I grabbed her waist. She was laughing at our mismatched steps at first but soon we settled on a rhythm. We changed our stance to a hug. She placed her head on my chest and I placed mine on her. My hands rested on her ass. I couldn't resist and gave those soft blobs a squeeze. She giggled and stopped moving. I moved away from our hug to bring out the present.