Teasing Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This one is really special for me mom, and I want to be yours," I said, opening the lid.

She gasped at the diamond necklace embedded with an emerald as the centerpiece.

"How did you get this? Why did you get this? Why did you even think of buying this?" She kept asking questions.

"I told you it's special for me. I had worked hard and was saving for your present. One day I saw it on display and decided to get it. But when I went in to buy it, it was already sold to someone else. So I had to wait for 6 months to get it back" I explained.

"Oh my baby, you didn't have to go through all that," she said, teary-eyed.

I took the necklace out and got behind her. She parted her hair for me to easily clamp it back. After examining how it looked on her, her gaze fell upon mine.

I lean in closer to her face to kiss her nose. But she moves up and we kiss full-on. Her lips mashed into mine. I part mine to make way for my tongue. By gently it across her lips I ask for permission. She complies with her own tongue attempting to get into my mouth. Her hands were wrapped around my head and rubbing my back. My hands were freer. I cupped her neck and cheek with one. The other one stayed on her waist.

We play like that for a while. Soon she started to pull her head forward, so I obliged with a deeper kiss, exploring each other's mouth while pulling her bottom half into me. We both were moaning into each other and it only got louder and more sensual the deeper we went.

A single teardrop broke the long lock. I moved just a little to see if everything was okay. It was indeed mom who was crying.

"Mom, what's wrong?" I said in a serious tone.

"I feel so guilty," she said.

"Guilty for what mom?" I asked.

"For this...It feels so good but I know it's not right. This is not how we are supposed to act but it feels so perfect" she said, tears streaming down her face.

"Don't be mom, we both want it. We both want it. Cast aside your doubts and I will always be beside you" I assured her and touched our foreheads. Lips hovering just above the other.

"I know..but what about others? What about the people around us? What about your dad?" She asked

"Who cares about them? We care for each other. We have stayed together for the longest time. It should be about us rather than others." I said, raising my tone slightly.

Her lips grazed mine before she said "I know. I want this too. But we can't"

I hug her, pressing her body into me. "It's okay mom. We are okay. Don't worry about anything else" I whispered in her ears before kissing her neck below her ears. My one glided along her bare back and the other squeezed her ass.

I nibble her lobes before whispering again "It feels good right?"

My dick was pressing into her pussy causing her to moan. She just nods a strong yes.

"Then think about anything else," I said.

"Let's go home, son," she said.

I kissed her neck and broke apart from her. We walked back to the car, she had her arms around me and was smiling, her eyes had a more happy but not satisfied look.

When we reached home, she quickly got into her room before yelling "I'll be right back. Need to get out of this dress. Don't want to ruin it"

I also changed into a short. I didn't bother to put on a shirt when I remembered the last part, 'don't want to ruin it

I was waiting in my room when she came in, wearing her two-piece set. Her nipples were hard and clearly visible through the thin cloth. She slowly walked towards me with a shy yet mischievous smile. The sway of her hips made my dick harder than before.

I sat on the edge of the bed and she stood before me. My head perfectly aligned with the bare midriff. I hugged her close and dove in to plant my kisses. Her hands pulled the back of my head towards her. She moaned more freely now.

I moved my tongue around in her navel, which called in for more moaning. She pulled my head back and climbed on top of me, her legs on either side. Our privates are pressing hard into each other. I could feel for the first time the wetness her pussy released. Has she orgasmed once already? I didn't know.

But before any more thoughts could pop up in my mind. She jammed her tongue into my mouth. I didn't resist. We had a tough battle there. Both were moaning and yet no one was ready to give up. Our hands moved around our bodies. She had more access to me as I was already half-naked. She scratched my back with her nails with every intense moan. I, on the other hand, had to take more charge.

I pushed my hand inside her top and caressed her back with one. My other fingers massaged her back of the knees before moving on to the thighs. I broke past all the limitations placed by me earlier on her thighs, meaning I slid into her pants to caress her inner thighs. A small wetness could be felt on my knuckles.

Mom slid her hands from my head to my waist, then wrapped her hands around my cock. My eyes rolled back and I bit my lip at the feel of her small hands holding my nearly full erection. She was so casual about it, though after our interaction at the beach it wasn't that much of a surprise. She started stroking it with much more purpose, with the full intent of getting me off. This was pure bliss and would actually make me cum. I could feel it already.

I let out the occasional soft grunt or sigh of pleasure. We locked our eyes now. Her breathing had become heavier, much like mine.

When I came, it almost hit her boobs, instead, it fell on her stomach and the rest were pooling around my lap. The glob of cum on her stomach had now made its way into her pants but that didn't stop her. She milked every little bit of it from me.

I slipped my hand between her thighs and pressed my palm hard against her pussy. I circled around her outer labia. Soon my fingers were covered with her juice. Using my thumb I circled around her clit. Gentle strokes with different angles and pressure seemed to get the required reaction from her. Her whimpers were growing louder.

Alternating between up and down, and side to side I massaged her clit while my little finger drew a circle around her labia.

"Mhmm.. that's..stop teasing" She exclaimed.

"But it's just the start mom," I said with a smile.

I turned her around and so she was on the bed now. Dropping my pants, no need for them anymore. I brought her legs up and started sucking her toes, getting in between them. She was giggling. I did the same to her other foot and went above her calves and thighs. My hands rested on her waist now, gently taking off her pants.

She looked at the action but let her head fall back with a surreal smile. I took that as a yes and yanked her pants off her legs. The clean-shaven, pink, and wet pussy was visible to me for the first time. I slid my hands across it but moved my attention back to her thighs. I kissed them, bit them slightly, not too hard, just enough to leave a mark, then sucked them. Her response encouraged me to do more. I gave myself completely, letting my body take control.

I finally took her pussy in my mouth. I licked it clean first. I began working her clitoris with his tongue. Flicking at her little bud.

She was breathing deeply now.

"Stop for a second," she said, propping herself up. She took off her top. She stayed there for a while, letting me take in all that was offered. Only the necklace that I gave earlier remained as a garment on either of us. I dove back into her pussy, letting my hand roam up to her breasts.

Inserting two of my fingers inside her, I continued to lap at the juice. The other hand caressed her breasts all around. Then giving proper attention to her areolas and her nipples between my index and thumb. I pulled them, pinched them, and rotated them around.

Meanwhile, she had started rocking herself on my fingers.

"That...that's sooo gooood," she said as she gasped for air. Her voice broke a little and it was funny to me so I just laughed with my lips close to her bottom lips.

"Oooh..ohhh what are you doing?" She said, looking at me.

At first, that reaction confused me, so I lifted my head and asked "what do you mean?"

"You did something now, do it again please," she said.

Then I recognized she must mean the hum that I did. So I returned to her pussy and hummed it like blowing into a harmonica. My fingers had found the mystic place, a pea-sized nub. I rubbed on it and put a little pressure while doing so.

"Mhmm, you..found..it," said Mom, she had her back lifted up and her head completely in the pillow.

I smiled and made a 'come here' motion on the spot. Her body had grown hot and the muscles inside started to close in on my hands and trapped them l.

"I'm cominggg" she screamed, moments before her release. Her body shook and her toes curled around. I kept the rhythm going until she started to come down from her high. Her juices were all over my hands, and I drank it all like a man stuck in a desert.

When her breath started to normalize again she looked at me, pulled me up to her, and kissed me deeply. She licked the sides of my mouth which had some residual juice.

"That was amazing," she panted.

"Anything for you," I said and kissed back.

My dick now rested at her entrance. I moved o top of her. She opened her legs and looped them around my waist.

"Give it to me," she said.

"What mom?" I said, feigning ignorance.

Her face was red and sweaty. Locking her eyes with me she said "I..want you to take me, son"

"Take you where?" I said. My dick was sliding smoothly between her wet pussy.

She moaned and closed her eyes.

"Fuck me...fuck me hard nowww," she said biting her lips.

I grinned and aligned myself to enter her. "Now that's what I wanted to hear," I said and pushed just the head into her.

It was hard for me to control myself but I decided to tease her more. So, instead of going all in, I rubbed my dick around her labia and clit. Occasionally entering and exiting the head.

"Stop teasing and fuck me already!" she screamed and pulled my head into a kiss. That did it, with full force I entered her.

We both grunted and broke our kiss, gasping for air. I stayed there for a second. She nodded at me to move.

Starting off slowly I got all the way out and then all the way in. Her hands clawed at my back. The walls of her pussy clamping my dick made it even harder to keep pace.

I took her right boob into my mouth and started sucking on them, soon my tongue drew circles around her areola and nipple. Then I bit the nipple and sucked them again before moving on to the other one and doing the same.

"Faster...harder," she said in between her loud moans and grunts.

I took the advice and increased my pace. The squelching of our juices and the sounds of our hips hitting covered the room.

I felt her close around me again so I pulled out completely. That shocked her as she looked at me confused.

"Why did you stop?" She asked.

"Turn around and lift your hips," I said. An evil smile appeared on both our faces. She quickly obliged and lifted herself up so gracefully.

I kissed her ass and she giggled. "Put it in again," she said, wiggling her ass.

"Ohhh my..." I said and gave a tight slap on her ass. She shrieked at my action and looked at me, horrified but her eyes told a different story. Immediately red prints appeared on her smooth and glowing white ass. I gave a few more slaps on either of the cheeks, calling more whimpers and shrieks.

"How did that feel?" I asked.

"Hot and painful," she said, tears pooling around in her eyes.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't resist," I said apologetically.

"No no, that was...sexy" she smirked.

"You want more of it then?" I asked, trying not to smile.

She nods like a little child expecting her gifts. Wiggling her cheeks again to draw my attention to them.

"You'll have it then," I said and smacked again.

"Get back in me already," she said, her pussy juice now dripping down her thighs.

I obliged and aligned myself to enter again. Left hand holding her waist to balance me. And the other guiding my dick to her entrance.

She cooed as I entered her fully. I held her by the waist and started moving, gradually increasing my pace. Soon we were at our peak again. The noise of our bodies hitting each other echoed along with our grunts.

"Play with your boobs for me mom," I said while playing with her clit.

"Ahhh...ahhhh, that's the spot," she said when I adjusted myself a bit. Hitting her ass a few more times I continued to thrust into her.

Her walls clamped my dick and coated it with her juices. We were both at our limits.

"Mom..." I said pulling her ass back into me hard.

"I know...I'm gonna cum too" she said panting.

"Should I..." I couldn't finish the sentence, she locked her foot around my knees and pushed back harder into me. I understand what she wanted.

"I...I'm cumingggg" she moaned.

Her pussy started convulsing and sucking my dick in the process. I was at the end of my limit too.

"Me toooo" I barely managed to say before unloading myself in her depths. I drew her closer by pulling her waist. She was cooing while I pumped a few more times to get everything out. I was not stopping, streams of cum kept on coming.

Finally, when I stopped she had come down from her high. I fell onto her back. I hugged her boobs and squeezed them, circling around her nipples. I kissed her back and neck. My dick slowly lost its hardness and finally popped out of her. The mixture of our juices dripped out of her pussy and covered my dick.

I got off her back and laid flat on the bed. Mom turned around and snuggled close to me. Her head was on my chest and her hands roamed on the base of my hips. I kissed her head and tucked some of the stray hair behind her ears.

I could feel her smile, which prompted me to do the same.

"Thank you for everything son" she started speaking.

"I never thought we would do this. I feel somewhat guilty for making you do it with your mother, but..." she paused and looked at me.

"But I loved every moment we shared these past few weeks," she smiled.

"And I do not regret doing any of the things we did. In fact, I would love to continue it," she confessed.

I pulled her up and cupped her face. Her legs now rested on my thighs, while our lips grazed each other.

"I love you, mom. As a son and as a man" I confessed as well.

"I want us to live, play, laugh, and enjoy everything together," I said.

Her eyes were teary again.

"I love you too son," she said and kissed me.

We share a deep kiss before breaking off.

"We will continue to make love every day, multiple times from now on" I teased her.

"Every day, multiple times? Can you handle that?" She teased back with a smirk.

"You bet I can," I said confidently before adding "You can by blowing me off"

Her laughter returned to her glowing face. "Maybe you'll get a morning surprise but for now, I want to enjoy your warmth" and hugged me, her breasts pressing into my side.

"Me too..." I hugged her back before we dozed off.