All Comments on 'Teasing Mr. Douglas'

by Madabouthair

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Holy s***!

This was the nastiest and craziest story I ever read. After I clean up the mess in my pajamas I'm going to read it again and again until I can get it up again. Love those hippie chicks of the past!

RecHikerRecHikerover 10 years ago
Almost Reminds me of Dennis the Menace...

I remember so well the old black and white TV screens and hearing the words "Hello, .... Mr. Wilson!"

But in this case the little intruder is a girl named Whitney and she says, "Hello, Mr. Douglas!" The rest of the story is interesting and truly sounds like a conversation Dennis would have with Mr. Wilson, although the content is far different.....

Although I prefer smooth everything - pits, pussy and legs - I laughed at all the hairy comments Whitney made. Let me say, it's interesting enough for me to want to read more, if there's going to be another chapter.... Thanks for sharing....

RecHiker

RecHikerRecHikerover 10 years ago
PS -

I gave you 5 stars because I liked your story....

ammomanammomanover 10 years ago
SURPRISINGLY...

tame for a wild sexy teen. The man respected her, but couldn't resist her charms. I enjoyed the story, and would enjoy any continuation of the tale (tail?). Thank you.

snorkie1979snorkie1979almost 8 years ago
Hairy girl

Love a hairy woman and hairy pits are even better,great story.I had one like that when I was teen,lived near me.She had thick pit hair ,hair up her ass crack and so thick you couldn't see her thick pussy lips.Spent many hours with her fucking and sucking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is totally hot and completely brilliant!!! It is absolutely not to be missed by any reader of literotica, regardless of category or frequency. Please please please please please please PLEASE publish more stories about this wonderful couple . . . .or at least about the truly incredible Whitney. And so that ASAP!!! We deeply appreciate YOU!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous