Teasing my Neighbor

Story Info
Teasing my neighbor on my wedding anniversary.
1.8k words
3.86
40.5k
20
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 4 10 PM and I and my husband thought it would be better to get me dressed "appropriate" so that I can get locked out of the house. I had already laid out all that I was going to wear on our bed. I had planned to tease Mr. Yoder by showing as much as possible without having to strip. I wanted him to see all of me while my husband watched me teasing Mr. Yoder from our bedroom.

I had waxed my armpits, my legs, and my pussy the previous evening. I started applying makeup first because I did not want to ruin my lingerie. I put on my foundation, concealer, highlighter, eyebrow gel, eye shadow, eyeliner, mascara, and bright red lip color.

I then put on the lingerie ensemble that I had planned for the evening. I wore a black lace sheer V neck back closure lingerie bra that has scalloped trim and two straps on either side of the cup that acted as a highlight to my cleavage and with thin straps, a double very thin-strapped black thong which only covered my crotch, a black lace garter belt with 6 suspenders, and a sheer thigh high stocking with lace top. I completed the look with my 5" black stilettos. I walked down and my husband said "Don't give Mr. Yoder a heart attack" and spanked my ass. I rubbed my ass on his cock which was already hard. We both went over the plan one more time and asked my husband to double-check if his cellphone is on silent mode, I did not want Mr. Yoder to hear his phone ring inside the house.

I was so excited that my pussy was already wet. I took a deep breath and stepped out into the patio and closed the back door. I made sure it was locked. I walked over to the fence overlooking Mr. Yoder's house and called out for him. It took a couple of minutes but I could see his head pop up in the bedroom window. He must have been shocked looking at me, so I called out him asking for his help.

He quickly disappeared from the window and soon appeared in his patio and walked towards the fence. I explained to him that I got locked out of the house and my husband has gone out with his friend for an errand. I asked for his cellphone so that I can call my husband. I asked him if he could come through the driveway and give me his cellphone. He agreed and came to my yard and asked me if there is anything he can do to help. I asked him if he could wait till my husband shows up as I was feeling odd to stay alone. I explained to him that today was our wedding anniversary and I was getting dressed and I stepped out to pick up something and the door closed on me. He was ogling at my body right from the beginning and he was trying hard not to keep staring at my body. I was practically naked as my bra and thong were not covering much.

My areolas were visible and my nipples were becoming harder by the second. I could also see that he was sporting a boner not big but big enough to make a small tent. I dialed my husband's number and turned around so that he can see my backside too. My husband picked up after a couple of tries. I tried my best to sound panicked and asked him where he is and if he can come home. I explained to him that I have got locked out of the house and I am calling from Mr. Yoder's phone. My husband was laughing at the other end and told me that I am putting on a great show. Mr. Yoder was looking at my ass barely covered by my lace thong. My husband then asked me to go look for the spare key under the hibiscus plant pot. I asked him to come as quickly as possible for which replied not for another 30 minutes.

I informed Mr. Yoder that it would take my husband at least 30 minutes to get home but he has a spare key under the hibiscus plant. He accompanied me to the small nursery we have. I bent over to move the pot. Mr. Yoder seemed to enjoy the view for a few seconds before he came to help me move the pot. As expected the key wasn't there. I acted shocked and tried to lift a few more pots but we did not find the key. I called my husband again and informed him that the key isn't under the pot. He said it has to be there and asked me to continue looking. I was dripping wet by then.

I asked Mr. Yoder if he could help me in looking for the key and he agreed to. We both moved to the storage shelves we have in our patio. I asked Mr. Yoder to look in the top shelves. While he was looking in the top shelves I bent over again to look in the bottom shelves and I positioned myself directly against himself but without touching. He must have had a good view of my asshole. It took a couple of seconds for Mr. Yoder to move closer to me and I could feel his hard cock against my barely covered ass. I did not move away or push him away but instead let him rub against my ass while I continued looking for the key.

We continued searching the shelves for several minutes. I would move a couple of inches and he would move in position and rub against my ass. After several minutes I stood up and told him that the key is not here and continued to act normal. My lace panties were getting soaked and he was sporting a huge hard-on. I tried not to look at it directly to not embarrass him. He tried all the windows but we had made sure that all the windows were locked. My husband had moved to the laundry room from where he can entire backyard. I wanted to check the small ledge on the patio beam so I asked Mr. Yoder if he could help me by lifting me. He looked around and then agreed to lift me. He squatted down a little and grabbed me by my waist with his face pressing against my bare back. I wasn't able to reach the ledge so I asked him to lift me higher. He pushed me up and his hands were very close to my cunt and his face pressed on my ass. I am sure he could smell my wet cunt. After about 30 seconds, I told him I couldn't find the key. He took a few more seconds before he slowly brought me down slipping my body rubbing against his. I felt his rock hard cock on my ass and I bent down to adjust my stilettos without moving an inch.

I told him that we cannot do much but to wait for my husband. He said he will go get both of us something to drink and left to his place. I think he wanted to because of his hard cock. I looked at my bedroom window and waved at it thinking my husband would be in there. Mr. Yoder came back shortly with a six-pack of beer. I was hoping that he wouldn't come back with a towel and thankfully he didn't. He just said sorry I do not have any clean towels and everything is in the laundry. I told him it is alright and not to worry about it. He opened a bottle for me and opened one for himself. I could see he was a little tired so did not want to tease him around the yard. I leaned over the patio railing and started drinking the beer while he was taking glances all over my body. After about 5 minutes, my husband slipped out through the front door. We had rented a car and had parked it down the street. Mr. Yoder mentioned that he was sorry that our special night did not start well. Little did he know he was making it extra special. I told him it is alright and I mentioned that this has given me and him some time to catch up and talk.

My husband drove the rental car and parked it in our driveway. He walked to the back to find me and Mr. Yoder standing next to each other drinking beer. Mr. Yoder did move away from me a little and I hugged my husband acting as if I am shocked by what has happened. I explained to him that we checked all over and could not find the spare key and asked him if he has the keys with him. He said he did not carry his keys since I was home. I am sure I caught Mr. Yoder smiling a little. He went back to the pots and slipped the key under one of them and called me out to help him. When I went closer to him he whispered shake your ass a little for Mr. Yoder and thrust your ass back. I lifted my ass a little while bending over to let Mr. Yoder have a good look. We found the key and my husband told me that I have not checked it properly and the key has been exactly where he said. He thanked Mr.Yoder for the help and he asked me to apologize to Mr. Yoder for the trouble that I caused him. I apologized to Mr. Yoder for having wasted his time. My husband told him that now he knows where to find the key in case if I ever get locked out again or need any help.

I and my husband went inside after Mr. Yoder left and my husband pulled out his cock as soon as he got inside and made me suck him. He was very turned on and did not take long to cum. We left for our dinner after relaxing for a while.

When we got home late in the night I asked him to wait in the living room and I went upstairs. I got naked, wore my clothespin clamps and tied my saree without anything underneath. I used another clamp as a belt to keep the saree in place. I walked down to the living room to surprise my husband. I told him I bought this on my trip to India as an anniversary gift. He loved it and asked me if the clamps are hurting my nipples. I told him they are but I am liking it. He said I looked gorgeous and he loves the clamps. I gave him a short strip show as there was nothing much on me to remove. He fucked me right in the living room while tugging on the clamps, even while fucking me doggy style. I orgasmed five times that night and he said this is the most intense orgasm he has seen me have.

We finished the night with him cumming all over me and inside me.