All Comments on 'Teasing Neighbour'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I'm sure she moved in with you

Right before the divorce was final.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No means

What does ‘no’ mean again?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
Sexual Assault

I'm sorry, sexual assault isn't erotic, and isn't a legitimate consequence of teasing.

You want her to pay the consequence of teasing? Take a picture and show it to her husband! (NOT recommending that by the way, just sayin'.)

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 4 years ago
You forgot to mention

That Erica had learned Dan was sterile, and dammit, she wanted children. She intends to keep flashing Graeme until she's knocked up. There's a few other men involved in her pregnancy quest, too, but neither Dan for Graeme know about them. It's Erica's little secret.

liz33ndliz33ndover 4 years ago
i liked it

the thought and idea is amazing, altho I doubt it would happen in my neighborhood.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It was to easy

Another cheating wife.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Non consent

Mr Rape is back with another gem. His fans will love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
what he did not see as he was leaving

Was her calling 911 to make a rape accusation and requesting a rape kit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The King of Rape returns

With more garbage. Please go away and stay away. You haven't had a clever idea for a story.........EVER!

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The rapists congregate.

Ashson and JBEdwards. Where's lordscummydoggy? Never met a rape they didn't like. Always one star for the rapists.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So she flashed

That makes it ok to assault and I presume, as I stopped reading, rape her.

At the very least put this in non-con and tag it correctly!

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
WOW

another call it rape convention. I didn't read where she said it was rape. So once again WOW

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pathetic

Written by a neck beard incel who has never had the courage the leave his mothers basement and interact with a real women, let alone have sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Attention

Attention folks this is erotic FICTION. Ashon this is one of your best. I have stated before that your loving wives tales with noncon-reluc aspects are your finest stories. I was concerned that your detractors had influenced you to "water down" some of your recent contributions. Glad to see I was mistaken. More of the same if you please. And for those just tuning in. Attention folks this is erotic FICTION.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It's possible to hope.

I just hope this writer and his fans are someday convicted of a crime, get sent to prison where they can enjoy the pleasures of being raped for the next ten years or so. When you get out, you can regale us about how fun it is. It's possible to hope.

InsigniaInsigniaover 4 years ago
Rape fantasy

Is a really tough row to hoe. 90% of girls I have been with have been assaulted. Some still harbor both fears and fantasies. One even enjoyed being choked out. I played that game once and bailed. Ashton is readable but rapey as well.

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 4 years ago
Forced? Not realy

You can't rape the willing. She never put up a fight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
nicely done...

You treated her to an adventure. She is better for it.

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 4 years ago
Tender Trap

Where is the line between exhibitionism and promiscuity? think that's the main objection I read in the comments that the author does not define the difference between a woman who is willing to bare it all and one who seeks out random sexual encounters.What gave Graeme the idea Erica wanted to engage in sex? That's the unanswered question.

CreativeauthorbdsmCreativeauthorbdsmover 2 years ago

I hate anonymous comments especially negative ones. Hack critics complain without any value-adding comments. I found the story good in nature and erotic. I would have liked a little more build up. For example, after time she noticed him looking through her window but didn't close it right away. Later she opened the blinds again before undressing inviting his voyeurism, then leading to his visit and sex. My advise is as follows: Don't listen to anyone's negative comments unless, a) They are not anonymous and b) if they don't give "constructive criticism", not just complain or insult you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous