Teasing Our Imagination Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't handle it, Goddess!" and so, you stop teasing my cock. The next peg is put on my other nipple, and you squeeze both -- tugging them and twisting them. The sensation is dull and unpleasant, but I'm in such a high state of arousal and desperation that I can't help but enjoy it.

"I'm going to take the pegs off your balls a round early, purely because I want to massage those balls a little," you say, lifting the first one off. I'm instantly reminded of the harsh reality of clothes pegs: while they may cause a dull ache and pain while on, the worst part is when they come off. And so, my body begins to writhe as each peg is taken off my balls. As your hands squeeze and massage them, I feel the blood returning to the areas where the pegs had been pressing and the pain comes and goes in waves. At least I can enjoy the warmth and softness of your hands.

As one hand lets go of my balls, I feel your other, surprisingly slippery hand grip my cock. It doesn't stroke or move in any way, but even the grip alone is enough to make my cock start to spasm. And as you grind against my mouth faster and harder, you feel my hard cock twitching in your hand. My tongue is aching, but I keep trying my best to lick and flick your clit. The intense sensations flowing through my body make my hips twitch so that I'm essentially fucking your hand with my cock, unintentionally. I try to stay still but it's not enough, and so once again, I find myself using the phrase.

"I can't handle it, Goddess!"

"Ohh, you poor boy! I can tell you're trying so hard." You climb off my face, "I want you to stick out your tongue!" As I do, you clip a peg to the tip of my tongue so that I can't keep it inside my mouth. You climb off my face and kneel by my side, ready to continue the task.

...

As the timer goes off, you start taking the pegs off to count how many spanks or paddles I'm going to get. You take two pegs off each nipple, 3 off my toes, 2 off my balls, and one on my tongue.

"Looks like I'm going to give you 10 spanks, my pet!" I hear what you're saying but by this point, my brain is mush. All I can think about is how horny and exhausted I am. I start to worry that when the time comes for an orgasm, I won't be able to get hard enough to enjoy it. "Get up onto all fours. I'm eager to give you your spankings as I think the next card will be our last!"

With the blindfold still on, I move onto all fours. My body feels tired, and yet I am so desperate to please you. I'm so aroused that my brain feels like it's full of cotton wool. I'm barely in this position for 5 seconds before your hand slaps hard against my right ass cheek. The next two are quick to follow. Each one feels like I'm being slapped with a fiery hot piece of wood. The pain lingers and the heat burns. As you do the final two, I let out a whimper, and you respond by surprising me with an additional spank just so that you can hear it again. The welts on my ass from the flogging burn and I feel the pain soaking into my body.

"Such a good boy! Don't worry, just one more challenge and then we'll see whether you've earned an enjoyable release today. You have 5 points so far, that's enough to rule out some of the less desirable outcomes!"

Before heading to the table to get the next task, you take off the blindfold. I've had it on for so long that the light in the room is practically unbearable. I gradually allow my vision to adjust as you read out the next card.

"This is a fun one for both of us! We're going to go through to the bedroom, and I'll lie on the bed with my legs spread. You're going to tie my legs apart like that. You're then going to use the vibrator and your fingers or a toy on me until I tell you to stop. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Goddess!"

"Good boy! Let's go through." You grab some items on the way through, like your vibrator and toy.

We both walk through to the bedroom, covered in our sweat and cum. You grab some rope and stretch it under the bed so that there's an end at each side. Not trusting my knot skills, you tie the rope yourself so that your legs are spread as far apart as is comfortable. You like back down and hand me the vibrator to plug into the wall.

"I want you to tie my hands above my head as well!" you tell me, placing your hands through the pre-tied knot at the top of the bed. I lean over you, our sweaty bodies rubbing together, and tie the knot firmly in place.

As I situate myself between your legs, I start by licking up and down your pussy, making sure that it's covered in my spit. I want to tease you a little, but my body is reaching a point of genuine exhaustion. And so, I slide my tongue inside you -- slowly and deeply, and then rub it up firmly against your sensitive clit. I shiver at the enjoyment I get from being able to taste you freely. And even though you're vulnerable and exposed, I still feel truly submissive between your legs. I flick the vibrator on, and it begins to hum in my hands. I press it against your clit, and I suck the toy to get it all wet and lubed up. As I slide the toy inside you, I have an interesting idea. I turn the vibrator up another level and hold the toy in the same hand so that the vibrations travel down the toy and inside of you. The vibrator is still pressed against your clit, but it's also against the toy. And using two fingers, I pull and push the toy slightly in and out while massaging the vibrator in small circles on your clit.

It doesn't take long before your breathing becomes a confusing combination of short and shallow breaths and long, deep breaths. The groans that are escaping your lips are primal and animalistic. Your legs strain against the ropes but can't move an inch! Your back arches and your body shakes, but I keep the rhythm of the toy the same. I want to turn the power up on the vibrator, but the look on your face tells me that it's hitting the spot. I lean over you and spit down onto your clit to help lube it up. And as I add a little more pressure, I turn the power up another notch -- I know to judge from your reaction whether this is a better speed or not.

As I turn the vibrator up again, I take the toy in my other hand and start sliding it very slowly all the way in and then nearly all the way out. I occasionally press the vibrator against the toy to fill you with vibrations. I watch with pure joy and excitement as wave after wave of pleasure washes over your body. And by the time the vibrator is on full power, I can tell that you're getting incredibly sensitive. The noises that you're making barely sound human, and they sound like equal parts pain and pleasure, which makes me wonder just how sensitive your clit must be. I turn the vibrator down a couple of settings and focus on doing slightly larger circles with it so that the pressure isn't just on your clit. I leave the toy mostly still apart from slight movements in and out.

"Stop! I can't take any more!" you tell me, and I slide the toy out of you and turn the vibrator off, moving it away from your clit. I untie your hands and then do the same with your legs, letting you lie there and recover.

A few minutes pass when you present an interesting idea to me.

"I want to offer you the chance to gamble. Either we stick with the 6 points that you've earned, and you can use them to rule out certain outcomes -- and we'll randomly select an outcome from what's left. Alternatively, you can gamble."

"I'll gamble please, Goddess!" I would be lying if I said that I'd given the choice much thought. The truth is that by gambling, I don't need to rule out any of the outcomes. My poor, submissive brain can't make decisions like that -- and so by gambling, I can leave my fate in your hands.

"Interesting! Go and get the list and bring it through here."

I scurry through to the other room and grab the folded-up piece of paper from the table. As tempted as I am, I don't peek at what's inside. But once it's in your hand, you open it up and explain the gamble.

"On this list are the 16 possible outcomes for today. Since you've gambled, here are the positives and negatives of your decision. The negative is that not one but two of these outcomes will be chosen completely at random using a random number generator. We will do the messiest one first and this is where the positive part of the gamble comes into play. While we wait for your cock to get ready for the 2nd orgasm, we will have a shower together. And while we shower, I am going to wash every inch of you as a reward for being such a good pet for me today. I'll make you feel so special!"

You hand me the piece of paper while you load up a random number generator on Google. I read through each outcome one after the other:

1. No orgasm of any kind -- when the game ends, that's the end of all pleasure.

2. A single ruined orgasm -- Stroked until the orgasm starts and then all stimulation ends.

3. Multiple ruined orgasms -- Same as above but once the cum stops dribbling out, the stimulation starts again. Goddess decides how many ruined orgasms to give.

4. Orgasm but with 5 minutes of post-orgasm torture that focuses on the head.

5. Orgasm but with 5 minutes of post-orgasm torture that focuses on stroking.

6. Orgasm but with 5 minutes of post-orgasm torture with a vibrator.

7. Orgasm but underwear is still on. Cannot be cleaned up -- Has to be left to soak in and dry.

8. Orgasm but it's a self-facial.

9. Orgasm but directly into own mouth.

10. Orgasm but cum is used as lube for a butt plug.

11. Orgasm onto Goddess's tits and must all by eaten.

12. Orgasm from sex.

13. Orgasm from stroking.

14. Orgasm from blowjob.

15. Orgasm from the vibrator.

16. Goddess can choose any type of orgasm she wants to give.

You take the paper back and circle the two numbers that the generator has given you. You climb up off the bed and hand me the paper back. As I glance down, I see the two numbers that have been circled: 11 and 13. My cock begins to twitch with anticipation.

You come back into the room and ask me a simple question, "Shall we get started?" And without waiting for an answer to your blatantly rhetorical question, you take my hand and lead me through to the bathroom.

My cock is already rock hard by the time we get in there, and as you kneel in front of me, and start stroking my cock, I can already feel myself hurtling towards the edge. I've never cum onto someone's tits before and as you look into my eyes, you can tell that I am desperate to experience this orgasm.

"You have my permission to cum when you're ready, pet! But I want you to count down from 3 so that when you reach zero, you're over the edge and starting to cum!"

You spit onto my cock, aiming the head directly towards your chest. Once again, you stare into my eyes, and as you increase the stroking speed, I feel my balls tightening.

"3..." My entire body starts to tense up.

"2..." my toes start to curl, and my breathing becomes erratic. I can't help but tilt my head back and close my eyes.

"1..." I look down, desperate to enjoy this moment, and as you look into my eyes, a smile spreads across your face.

"0!" and as I tip over the edge, you stop stroking and move to the side. We both watch with very different reactions as the cum dribbles from my barely twitching cock -- but instead of landing on your chest as I'd hoped, it flows onto the floor.

"Awww, I can tell that you're disappointed! But I think it's important to remind you that even when something is left to chance, I am still in charge! I ALWAYS decide how you cum, and I ALWAYS choose the method most entertaining for me!" you tell me, squeezing my balls to make sure every single drop of cum is pushed out. "You already know what is about to happen and I know that licking up that warm, salty, sticky puddle is the last thing you want to do right now. But you're such a good boy, and I know that you'll do it, even if you don't want to."

Still recovering from the ruined orgasm, I get onto all fours and move my face towards the cum puddle. Not only did I get zero pleasure from the orgasm, but my load is larger than normal from all the teasing and denial. I start licking up the cum, both repulsed and aroused by the task. But as your hand rests on my head, I feel slightly more encouraged to clean the floor.

"Such a good boy!" you tell me again, spurring me on. You stand up and turn the shower on, satisfied that I've licked all the cum up. "Now, let's get you cleaned up and ready for the next orgasm!"

12