Teasing Out Hypnosis Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things didn't need to be perfect, after all, he thought to himself, collecting the plate, legs already striding to the dining room as if his body could not wait for what was to come. He couldn't get there quickly enough, allowing himself the privilege of being hasty, a smile on his face as he burst back into her presence with a flourish and sweep of his free arm.

"Here you go!"

He placed the freshly cooked dinner on the table with just a serving for Agatha, complete with a hefty dose of thick gravy too. She smacked her lips as if she could not wait to sink her teeth into it, already going for her cutlery (they weren't a particularly religious family, at least in their life so far).

"Oh, Steve, you shouldn't have!"

"But..." She blinked, leaning forward earnestly. "What's wrong, Steve? Did you forget to get your dinner?"

That could have been the point where her old self reared its ugly head once more but his control lay over her like a thick, heavy blanket and she swallowed, shaking her head slightly. That wasn't a notion that she needed to move forward with. It was okay. She didn't need to allow the bark or the snap up into her voice again. Not for Steve. Not with Steve.

He smiled, ignorant to her inner turmoil.

"No... No, this is for you. I have something else for me, don't worry about that."

Satisfied, at least for the moment, Agatha blushed to be treated so well and took a bite of the pie, chewing thoughtfully, really trying to suss out the flavours. Chicken and vegetables with a hint of spice...but there was something stronger still powering through, a thicker undertone that curled aromatically around her tongue and tightened there, demanding that she pay attention to it.

"Hm..."

Taking another bite, she smiled at him and mused over it, striving to work it out. What was it? She'd had that somewhere before, sometime recently, but she couldn't put her finger on it.

Steve cocked an eyebrow.

"Figure it out yet?"

Agatha shook her head but something urged her on, made her keep eating, trying to find the answer. It was a riddle of sorts -- and she loved riddles! Just what riddle was it that Steve had, quite literally, cooked up for her?

His eyes were not peaceful while she ate, taking such pleasure from seeing the food pass into her mouth that it could have been considered a fetish in itself. But that was not quite what he was focusing on, her curves drawing his eye, how even her tits, squashing into him as she twisting, drew his attention, her body as delectable and delightful as it had ever been. Would she eat even more when he was gone this time, making her body curvier and rounder than ever? He shivered, a trickle of cold itching down his spine. Oh, he surely hoped so...

"Oh, it is delightful..." She mused, unable to stop herself from taking another bite and pushing on, curious and hungry in equal measures. "I don't know though, Steve, have I cooked it lately? Is it something new?"

He grinned.

"Well, you've drunk it lately, I guess you could say..."

For the truth of the matter was that it was his seed in the pie, his very own cum that had been stored up for the last few days just for that final, special meal of hers. And she was hungry enough to slurp it all down, even the cum that was laced through the gravy to give it that thicker, more delectable flavour than mere chicken gravy could possibly boast, something that would linger in her mouth long after the very last bite had passed her lips.

He told her, of course, eventually, but that was not the point of it all, lips brushing her ear as he had her serve him dinner sitting on his cock again, reminiscent of the first time that he had had her fuck him like that. It was softer and more sensual as her pussy gripped and teased his cock to one orgasm after the other, the two of them taking their time as he kissed her passionately, the lingering taste of his semen-infused cooking teasing up into the back of her mouth in the very best of ways.

Leaving would not be the end of things for them and he was sure to take care of the boring things too, ensuring that she would clean the house until it was perfectly spick and span, getting everything in order again. Life would continue after he was gone and no one was to know what had come to pass between them, the kinkiness that had transpired in such a way that it could never be forgotten. And yet he had to, unfortunately, dig into the book that he'd hardly touched -- oh, how that was yet to be explored! -- to find out what would wipe her memory clean of everything they'd done, at least until he knew that the time to bring it back to the forefront of her mind had come again.

For he would return to sleep with his cock crammed up into her pussy in the very best of ways, filling her with his seed, his grandmother the kinkiest fantasy he could come up with. He'd thought about her and dreamed about her for too long to not take advantage of her while he could, fantasy become reality in the very best of ways.

Safe to say, however, it had not been the educationally informative experience that his mother had expected it to be on first sending him to live with his grandmother!

*

Leaving Agatha after all that they had experienced together was more difficult than Steve himself could have anticipated in the slightest. It should not have been so hard (other things, in all honesty, should have been hard, if he was to think like that), as he'd been more than glad to be rid of her after every visit that had preceded him and, yet, not even Steve could deny just how things had changed. He'd wondered on his previous departure whether things could be different between them, however conversely, and not truly believed it, though there was no denying what he'd been able to accomplish, taking the very first steps to shaping his cruel grandmother to his will. Now, the painting that they had created together was at the side of his bedroom, waiting for him to hang it on the wall, bearing in open testament to all that had taken place.

She was no longer cruel though... That was a good thing. A very good thing. He didn't need her sharp tongue but a soft one lapping his cock. He didn't need to feel small when he was big and she told him such. He didn't need to be micromanaged when he could bring them both a far kinkier pleasure by controlling her in a more lustful, directed fashion.

Yes, everything was better when he was in control and Steve did well to acknowledge that he could apply things that she had done to him in a healthier (well...that was debatable) way than she had done to him. He wasn't, after all, trying to either belittle her or try to make her feel bad in the slightest, just show her what she was capable of in her sweetly elderly age, the pleasures that, of course, could still be hers. That he got so much kinky enjoyment about turning the tables, quite rightly, on her was beside the point. Though even those truths that he told himself could be mere opinions if so twisted...

It was no matter. Sitting at his computer desk (ah, he'd spent many an hour there with just his hand for company!), he made a face and stared at the screen, several tabs open to college courses. He had not quite decided which one to accept, though his place already had been guaranteed due to his grades to one of his choosing. Maybe some were forced into a career path by parents and family or expected to follow along in the footsteps of siblings but that was not for him and, as a single child, his parents had not had anyone before him to make that kind of mistake on. In the end, they'd left him mostly to his own devices when it came to that sort of thing, even if his mother had a weird hang-up on perfect grades, even when he found a topic a little more on the difficult side. Maybe that was why he was such a recluse otherwise, hardly dating anyone even after he took a gap year of sorts to take on some supplementary courses, just to keep himself busy.

Now, however, it was time for the biggest decision of his young life to date as an adult: college. And there were so many to choose from, all with so very many courses, that it was understandable that it was difficult to decide, one campus blurring into the next as he clicked through in growing frustration.

How was he meant to know which one was the best when so many other things swirled to the forefront of his mind, demanding precedence? Of course, it was the thought of his grandmother on her knees, the little cushion to protect them from the floor, her mouth open for the treat of his shaft. She licked it, running her tongue around the tip in his mind's eye as if she was deliberately trying to put on the best show in the world for him, his cock twitching in reality, unable to help responding. Why would it now -- he was just a man, after all, and a man like him had needs, so many needs. The college campuses and courses blurred on the screen before him, breath catching, lust threatening to take over.

It was just as well that he was due a distraction.

"Hey, Steve?"

His mother smiled, poking her head around his bedroom door, all sweetness and light now that she thought that he'd been duly straightened out and forced into line, driven to bend but not break, under the hand of her own mother. Her blonde hair was pulled back in a practical ponytail that showed off the lines of her cheekbones, so much like Agatha's, but he had to concentrate to not allow his eyes to drop to her breasts, rounding out through the surely soft fabric of her sweatshirt.

He sweated.

Damn it...

Some things, however, were best left in the realm of his imagination, if only for the time being.

"Yeah, mom?"

He tried to be casual but there was no man in the world that could be interrupted with a chub in their pants and appear completely at ease. Steve was no different and she surveyed him with a raised eyebrow.

"Okay. Well, I just wanted to tell you something."

She smiled, brushing her hair back even though it was already tied back, a reflexive action that she'd never been quite able to tease away.

"Your grandmother..." She said, pausing at just the wrong moment to drag up his anticipation of what was to come. "Well, since you've always done so well with your work and schooling when you've been over with her, she always helps you out so much, I thought you could go to the college near her. Look! It's just a train ride in, you could live in that city with her and then you wouldn't even need to get a dorm room!"

For a parent like his mother, it was the perfect situation to fall into her lap even if not for the hypothetical son that she thought was sitting before her. But Steve didn't hear anything of what she said and, conversely, even the courses that she rattled on about did not even matter anymore as she'd already made his decision for him in a way that he would very, very much agree with.

Screw living in a dorm room. He'd rather live with someone he could screw and Agatha fit that bill more than nicely, regardless of what his mother, of course, did not know. All she knew was that he was happy to go along with what she wanted, her false illusion of control firmly centred and placed in such a way that even she was taken in by her own fallacy.

Steve grinned.

After all, it would not be as if he didn't have his freedom...would it?