Teasing Teacher

Story Info
Mr Watson, is that you?
1.4k words
4.59
13.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Teacher Teasing

I was finishing my final week of high school, recently turned 18 and my testosterone levels had never beenso crazy. I was jerking off every day, spending an extra few minutes at the bathroom during class to stroke one out if even the smallest thing turned me on, most often it was Mr Watson, my Math teacher.

I was a bit of a jock, focussed more on sports than my grades, which made me end up being held back a year, hence being a bit older than the other students. I didn't mind though, I got another year of staring at Mr Watsons fat ass in his tight grey trousers.

One afternoon I sat, slouched on my chair after I finished a test in Math class, hiding my phone from Mr Watson, I scrolled Grindr with my brightness on low to hide from my classmates. Scrolling around the immediate area, my phone viberated against my easily triggered cock as a new message came through. I clicked into the profile to see a beautiful, trimmed, white ass caressed by a black jockstrap. The ass cheeks were grazed with shaved hair giving just a hunt of daddy vibes, giving my cock a harder pulse.

"Get your eyes on the test Mr. Martinez" I opened the message, immediatly shocked by what I read I dropped my phone onto the floor. Excusing myself anf picking it up, I caught eyes with Mr Watson who gave me a smirk followed by a quick wink. It was him.

My heart raced as I stuggled to keep my eyes off him, making it obvious I was into him. The rest of the class seemed to drag in as I stared at my phone, hoping another message would come through, but none did. I sat wondering if it was actually Mr Watson who messaged me or if i imagined the wink, but who else would tell me to keep my eyes on my test and who else would have such a beautiful, hairy fat ass.

The end of class bell rang and everyone stood from their chairs. I kept an eye on Mr Watson as I threw my bag over my shoulders, accepting defeat before a vibration came through on my phone. As quickly as I could I opened my Grindr app to see a new message from the hairy fat ass.

"Stay seated Mr Martinez." Short and direct with a touch of dominance.

I sat back in my chair and watched as all my classmates filtered from the room, leaving just Mr Watson at his desk and me at the back of the class.

The room was silent as I awaited his next move.

Standing from his desk, Mr Watson slowly walked to the door, locking its handle, then to the adjacent windows, drawing the blinds. My eyes followed his movements as the room was dimmed from daylight, only the shallow ceiling lights lit up the darkened room as Mr Watson stopped infront of my desk.

Leaning his muscular hands on my desk, he gazed down at me as I gazed back. My cock started to stiffen in my jeans as he gave me another wink before pulling me in for a passionate kiss. My body reached from my chair as I tried my hardest to embrace his warmth, his manly musk filled my nostrils as his stubble rubbed against my chin. Our tongues rubbed against one another as we held each others heads closer into one another.

We walked to his desk at the front of the classroom, his hand holding onto mine guiding me on the way. As we stood at the desk we continued our passionful kisses as we undressed one another, Mr Watson sat on the desk after I had dropped his grey trousers to the floor, only wearing a black jockstrap from the picture after I also pulled the shirt from his muscled torso.

For a guy in his 30's his body was immaculate, his thighs and calves were thick and muscled to compliment the fat ass cheeks that rested above. His torso and arms were bulging with muscles, not too much but enough to know he's strong enough to throw you about if needed. I gazed at his sexy body as he swiped my t-shirt from my thin toned body and my jeans and boxers from my waist.

Mr Watson wasted no time in dropping to his knees and taking my semi hard cock into his mouth, looking up at me through his glasses, he saw the amazement on my face as my cock grew solid inside his mouth. He worked on my hard 7 inches of caramel toned cock, playing with my balls and his hands even spreading apart my asscheeks every now and then. I struggled to maintain my composure as I relished in the experience, before long he stood from the floor.

Turning and lying front down on his desk, Mr Watson offered up his beautiful ass to me. Unsure of where to start, I dropped to my knees and started to spread his cheeks apart and massage them before sliding my face into the middle, tasting his sweet hole as I rubbed my tongue against his tightness. My face buried inside the pillowed ass cheeks as I devoured his hole, his moans filled the room.

"Fuck me Mr Martinez!" He begged, keeping the professionalism made the moment more taboo and turned me on even more. Standing from the floor, I looked down to Mr Watson looking back at me, watching as I used saliva to wet my cock before driving it against his tight hole until it popped inside. Our moans synchronised.

I started sliding my cock deep into Mr Watson before slowly sliding it back out, going slow to savour the moment and not hurt him.

"Fuck me hard boy! Make me scream!" He demanded. And I obliged.

Holding onto his black jockstrap for support, I picked up my pace as my cock slammed deep

Into him, my balls swung and slapped into his leg that kept him steady on the table while the the other lay up on the table. My body jerked back and forth as fast as it possibly could, Mr Watsons body rocked ontop of the desk, his moans muffled as he buried his face into his curled arm. After 5 minutes of rough fucking my teacher, I slowly slid my cock from his hole until it bounced from its chamber. Mr Watson stood from lying on the desk and pushed me aside as he walked me back to my desk, sitting me on the same chair I sit on for his daily lessons.

I sat there, naked with my hard cock pointing to the ceiling as he sat ontop of me, his hole sliding down onto my cock like the perfect fit glove. He pulled me in for a passionate kissing session as he slowly moved his hips in circular motions and gently fucking himself with my cock. I was quickly becoming overwhelmed. He leaned back from our embrace and leaned his elbows on my desk for leverage before thrusting his hips up and down onto my cock, I found myself releasing his cock from the chamber of the Jockstrap and stroked his solid 7 inch member. He moaned with the sensation. I watched as my cock disappeared into his hole before appearing again, I knew I wasn't going to last much longer.

Standing from my chair, I pulled one of Mr Watsons legs over my shoulder and left the other to my side and used the leverage to start pounding him hard again. My desk wasn't strong enough to stay still so rocked around and scratched the floor with each ram inside of him. His moans echoed the room once again, his harms held around to support his head as I pounded his hole and stroked his cock with my free hand. Within minutes Mr Watsons cock thickened and sprayed a hot, white, creamy load over his torso and even reached his face which was a picture of pleasure with a slight smirk. In the same seconds as his hole tightened, my cock unloaded puddles of juicy cum inside of Mr Watson as I hunched above him, taken out by the overwhelming experience.

Sliding my cock from his leaking hole, I sat on my chair as he made his way back to his desk to get dressed again and threw my clothes over to me. Once we were both dressed as if nothing had happened, we made our way from the classroom and to the cafeteria keeping a slight distance.