Teasing the Gardeners Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my fucking God, you guys..." You enjoy a deep breath, your intense orgasm finally fading away and leaving you with an immensely satisfied feeling. You feel the copious amount of cum slowly trickling along your flesh. You are absolutely covered in it. You feel like such a filthy whore; a thoroughly used collection of tight holes. The unbelievable pleasure they had forced onto you left you bewildered. You loved it. The feeling of losing all control and giving up the claim to your own body was too fucking good.

"Holy fuck! Can you believe this sexy cum slut?"

"She looks even hotter completely covered in all our spunk. She wears it well."

"Agreed. This whore was built for this. She's our own personal cum dump now."

As the men began shuffling around and pulling on their clothes you lay there basking in the pleasant afterglow of your multiple orgasms. As much as you enjoyed the encounter, it would be nice to take a steamy shower and feel clean again. They were dirty men, after all. "So dirty..." You chuckle to yourself. Then you feel a rag clamp down over your face. You gasp for air and try to turn away but the grip is too strong. An unfamiliar chemical smell fills your nostrils as your vision darkens.

***

Your eyes open slowly and you feel the warm sun on your face. You become aware of a soreness in your pussy, and your wrists ache. You hear the gentle hum of an engine and feel your breasts gently bounce as you are jostled against the leather you detect beneath you. You wonder where you are, and why you feel naked. Your vision returns and you find yourself looking up through a window. Trees whiz in and out of sight as you realize you're in a moving vehicle. You try and move your arms but find that your wrists are tightly bound behind you. That's when the memories come flooding back. You were assaulted and used by three strange gardeners... and you actually liked it. But where the fuck are you now? You turn your head and gather that you are in the back of a truck, but you're laying on your side and can't see anyone else. You notice your ankles are bound as well and your skin is covered in dry cum. You are lying on your side and your vision is blocked by the seat in front of you. You try and wiggle your body to slide across the seat and confirm your suspicions when you hear an all too familiar gruff voice.

"Hey, the slut's finally awake!"

"We should've covered her, or at least gagged her, man. This isn't chill."

"Nahhh, she won't try anything. She's our fuck toy now, and she knows it. It's what she wants."

"Yeah, I guess so... damn, I can't believe how slutty this bitch is. We hit the jackpot dude. I can't wait to use her again when we get home."

"I flooded her pussy. It's probably still leaking out of her now."

"Hopefully she's down with her new spot. Don't want her trying to escape or anything."

"We're not gonna give her that chance."

"As long as I get to fuck her whenever I want, who cares what she thinks."

You feel a wetness rapidly spreading in your pussy as they openly discuss their depraved plans for you. A conflicted mix of panic and excitement course through you as you wonder what's to come.

12