Teasing the Gardeners Ch. 02

Story Info
Young woman is used further by her captors (Reader's pov).
2.8k words
4.6
31k
30

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mastermon
mastermon
481 Followers

Disclaimer: All characters depicted are over the age of consent.

***

The truck continues to hum along the road as you lay motionless, trying to gather your thoughts. The dense fog enveloping your brain begins to clear, revealing the chilling reality of your situation. You are now tied up and being taken to an unknown location by three guys you know almost nothing about. You do know that they are criminals. You know that they broke into your house and ravaged your body without your consent. The consent part is complicated though, and you admit to yourself that you could have tried harder to resist them. Regardless of your inner turmoil surrounding that event, it dawns on you that this has escalated far beyond a dirty sex act, and you are now literally being kidnapped. This can not continue. Fear begins to take hold of you. You can't just lay here in silence anymore while these brutes try to take your entire life from you.

"LET ME GO! RIGHT NOW! THIS IS FUCKED UP!" You cry out, the soreness in your throat serving as a painful reminder of the abuse you had just been put through.

A collection of hearty chuckles erupts from the front of the vehicle.

"Relax, girl. Remember, you agreed to this," replies one of your captors.

"NO I DIDN'T! I HAVE A FUCKING LIFE! YOU CAN'T DO THIS!" Tears stream down your face.

The truck screeches to a sudden halt, and you hear a door violently swing open. The sound of boots crunching gravel passes by you, and you hear someone rummaging around the bed of the truck.

"You better be releasing me! I am NOT okay with this!" you shout.

The door near your head opens and a large hand forces something into your mouth. Your muffled scream is drowned out by the sound of duct tape being torn. The tape is slapped across your lips and fabric is pulled over your eyes. Your blindfold is hastily secured, and you feel a sharp jolt of pain as the hand cracks down on your exposed ass cheek.

"MMMMPFF!" you respond, as you desperately try to wiggle out of your binds.

"Bad slut!" The voice above you bellows. "We tried the easy way, but you had to start mouthing off, so here we are," he continues. "You will learn your place, or you will be punished, bitch."

The door is slammed in your face and the truck dips as the man returns to the driver's seat. You sob quietly in your dark isolation as the truck lurches back onto the road.

"That's much better, I told you she would lose her cool," a second voice states.

The driver replies with a dismissive grunt, as the third man chimes in, "Can we just get there already? I want to teach the cunt a lesson. Her sexy little body all tied and gagged and helpless back there... fuck, I'm hard as a rock over here."

The next few minutes pass in silence until the truck once again comes to a stop. After some movement from your captors, your door is opened and you feel a heavy blanket settle over you. The blanket is tucked and wrapped around your body, and two powerful arms scoop you up and carry you from your seat. You again attempt to wiggle yourself free but can barely move within the several layers confining you. You hear the strained screeching of what sounds like a metal gate being opened, as you are carried through to your next destination. You then hear what sounds like a chain being handled and the creak of a heavy door. You are then placed onto the ground and feel the blanket being hurriedly pulled off of you as a door is slammed shut.

"Welcome home, slut," one man deviously says. You feel the cool air on your naked body, once again exposed.

"Mmhmmfmpffhrmm," you weakly protest.

"I think we'll keep you blinded and gagged for now. At least until you can convince us that you'll be obedient again," he replies.

"I'm done waiting," says another. "This fuck meat is all mine now," he states hungrily, as the sound of a belt hitting the floor rings in your ears.

"Yo D, help me grab some shit from the house real quick," barks one of the men. "Have fun you two," he adds as the door is promptly opened and then shut again.

"Just you and me now, my little cocksucker," the rapist pronounces. "You slurped down my big dick real nice... but I've been eager to stuff that pretty little pussy of yours," he mutters. You feel a rough hand squeeze your breast and a warm wetness envelop your nipple. Your captor begins mauling your tits with his hands while loudly sucking and biting them. You moan through your gag, and try to roll away from his firm grasp. "You aren't going anywhere, little toy. Besides, I know you love this, why not just enjoy it?" he says smugly, as he pinches your nipple harshly with his thick fingers.

"MmmHHHH!" You shriek at the sudden jolt to your sensitive nipple. You clamp your legs shut as tight as you can, trying to ignore the growing heat down there. You then feel a heavy weight pressing down on your torso, and gather he is straddling you as you lay helplessly bound on your side. You feel fingers force their way between your thighs, just above your knees, and try desperately to fight back as they easily pry your legs apart. "Mmhmhmmmm," you cry as your struggling gets you nowhere. You can't see nor speak, and your wrists and ankles are tightly bound as you fail to free yourself from under the weight of your attacker. His thigh presses into your belly, while the other applies equal force against your lower back. You feel a finger trace the moist entrance of your pussy, and then plunge into you. The invading fingers begin quickly thrusting and clawing inside of you.

"Mmmppfffff!" you moan. Just like before, you try to protest, but your voice betrays your intent with unmistakable pleasure.

"You horny bitch. You can't help but drench my fingers in your sweet juices. God you're such a filthy slut... just admit it! Look at how turned on you are for me..." He withdraws his fingers and you feel them rubbing all over the exposed parts of your face. The smell fills your nostrils, as another one of your limited senses is forced to confront the fact that your body has already given itself over to your assailant, despite your attempts to maintain control. Suddenly, the enormous weight is lifted off of you, and you hear the man repositioning himself. Your thighs are forced back together and pushed up towards your chest. As you are forcefully bent in half, you feel a warm, spongey object begin pushing into the creamy folds of your pussy.

"Uggghh... fuck yeah... even better than I expected," he mumbles. "This is one tight little hole you got.... mmmm..." he pushes deeper. "I can't believe I get to fuck a hot bitch like you.... mmmmfff... whenever I want... mmfuuuuck," he groans lustfully, now buried completely inside of you.

You gasp at the sheer size of the throbbing meat inside of you. You feel completely stretched, your pussy gripping his hot shaft with unbelievable force. He slowly withdraws and pushes back in again, revelling in the feel of your warm, wet hole. You try again and again to get a handle on your thoughts, and force your body to reject this disgusting criminal's advances, but the pleasure in your loins continues to grow and spread. His pace quickens, and soon you are writhing on the blanket under this man as he repeatedly thrusts his hips into you.

The total absence of your vision seems to heighten your other senses, and you feel acutely aware of the thick cock violating your insides. You can't escape the vivid image of it invading your tender, pink tunnel. The veiny shaft and fat, swelling head angrily pushing around in you. It's too fucking hot. "Why does this have to feel so fucking good," you wonder. Here you lay, tied, gagged, and blinded in an unknown room you've never seen, while this horrible piece of shit fucks you senseless, and you can't stop thinking about how much his massive dick is turning you on. This continues for several minutes until your final thread of inner protest snaps, and a powerful orgasm crashes over you.

The overwhelming pleasure within you bursts out through your throat as you emit unintelligible moans of pure lust. Your thighs quiver uncontrollably and your breasts shake upon your heaving chest.

"HOLY FUCK!" your abuser bellows, as he tightens his grip on your thighs. You feel a splash of thick cum coat your insides. The fat dick in you swells again and again as you are filled with the man's sticky seed. You are still wrapped up in the throes of your pleasure when the erupting cock is rapidly pulled from you. You feel a heavy rope of cum splatter across your ass, and another hit you on your swollen clit, oozing down your freshly fucked lips and pooling on your inner thigh. A hand comes down firmly on your ass with a loud smack, causing you to yelp.

"Oh my fucking God. I can't remember the last time I came that hard. You gorgeous little fuck doll... God damn!" He takes a moment to catch his breath, idly groping your round, freshly painted ass. You can't help but smile a little at the compliment. Your mind is still lost in a post climactic daze. You've never felt so desired and lusted after. It's a nice thought in contrast to the feeling of utter defeat and humiliation that consumed you earlier. You didn't want to let go of the positive imagery.

"If I pull that shit out of your mouth will you be good?"

You gently nod your head, the notion of finally being somewhat freed too good to pass up. The tape is swiftly ripped from your mouth and you tense up in a moment of pain. The wad of whatever was in your mouth is then extracted and you sigh in relief as your tongue tastes the open air once again.

"I like to have my cock cleaned up after a good fucking. You're going to do that for me now, understand, cunt?"

"Yes... sir," you oblige automatically. You feel the slimy head push against your tender lips as your nose is filled with the heavy aroma of sex. You part your lips and allow the softening meat to enter. You swirl your tongue around the head as it passes through and begin lapping at the semi-hard shaft now filling your mouth. The salty-sweet flavors of your combined fluids are intoxicating, and you eagerly suck them down. It's hard to believe this harmless slab of meat was raging and wrecking your insides just moments ago.

Your captor, apparently satisfied with your service finally withdraws from your face. "Good little slut..." His encouraging words feel nice. Somewhere in the back of your mind you are disgusted and ashamed of yourself, but in the moment you allow yourself the small break from the inner conflict. You subconsciously promise yourself that you haven't given in yet, that your time will come. You ease into submission for now, enjoying the temporary blanket of warmth masking your dire situation.

You hear the creak of the door swing open and heavy footsteps entering the mysterious room.

You hear grunts from the men as they shuffle in and out, seemingly placing large objects on the ground. The door is closed shut again. The screech of metal rings out as they drag various things around you.

"No gag, eh?", one man inquires through labored breaths.

"She's being good. My dick calmed her down," replies the guy whose cum was still leaking from your slit.

"It's my turn now guys. I still haven't had a go at that pink little pussy," the third voice insisted.

"Fair enough. M, help me set this stuff up while he takes his turn with the cunt," the nameless man instructs. You now recognize his voice as the guy who fucked you at your house, and gather that the other two were referred to as "D" and "M", the latter being your most recent abuser.

You hear the men start roaming around and fiddling with things in different areas around you. It feels so strange, having been in this room for a while now, yet still completely clueless as to what it looked like. You feel warm skin brush your cheek and graze your lips. "Stick your tongue out, slut," D demands. You comply, and a firm rod of meat is slapped down on your tongue. He smacks your extended tongue again and again with what feels like an already fully stiff cock. "You feel how hard I am, bitch?"

"Yes..."

"What do you think I'm going to do with it?"

"You're going to... fuck me," you reply hesitantly. You feel his large hand wrap around your throat.

"And you would love that wouldn't you?" He asks, ever so slightly increasing the strength of his grip.

You hesitate again, but your inner protest is still subdued, and you know it will be easier to just play along for now. "Yes..."

"Yes, what?" He squeezes harder.

"Yes, I would love it if you fucked me with your big cock!" You comply.

"That's what I thought, bitch," he says confidently as he grabs your bound wrists and positions you to your knees. He shuffles behind you and pushes your head down into the blanket while his other large hand cradles your leaking mound and lifts it into the air. "Mmm... I don't mind a sloppy, used pussy," he grumbles. He spits directly on it. "This is what your fuck hole is meant to look like. Swollen and used and full of cum. Wouldn't you agree?"

"Ye-EEHhhhhssss!" You answer, and are fully impaled by his dick mid-response. D wastes no more time, and is brutally pounding you from behind as he grabs a fistful of your hair and tugs it back forcefully. Your screams fill the room.

"Fuck! FUCK! FUUUUCK! This is a tight little cunt! Take my big dick you filthy cock sleeve!" He growls behind you savagely.

"OH MY GAAHD-NNNN-FFFUCK YESSS! NNNGH! MMMMMM!" you completely lose control as unintelligible noises and obscenities escape your lips. The sheer force of the animalistic pounding behind you is overwhelming. D's huge dick is pumping and stretching you, while his heavy balls repeatedly slap your tender clit. You feel your ass cheeks rippling with every thrust as his hips slam into you. You're already about to cum. It builds swiftly and powerfully. "I'M GONNA CUUUUUM!" you scream without even meaning to. This seems to egg D on, and he quickens his already staggering pace. Your pussy spasms and you clench your teeth as a torrent of pleasure explodes within you. Your body starts going numb as wave after wave of it thrashes you. D's assault on you is ceaseless and each hard thrust electrifying. He slaps your ass, adding another element of intensity to the storm you're in. He smacks it again, even harder.

"Fuck yeah! Take that hard dick you horny bitch! Ugghhh!" *SMACK* "Mmmm! Milk my cock with that tight little snatch!" *SMACK* D finally releases your hair and your upper body slumps to the ground, still quivering. You feel his hands roughly grab each of your hips, and he starts pumping even harder. You feel another orgasm building quickly. Your last one hasn't even run its course and another is swiftly approaching. You can't believe how fucking good you feel.

"Beg me for my cum you dirty slut!" He commands.

"UNGH! PLEASE! NNNGH! FUCK! PLEASE CUM IN-AHHH FUCK-INSIDE ME! OH! MMMMM-YESSS! FUCKING FILL MY-UGH-PUSSY WITH YOUR SEED, D! FUUUCK! I NEED IT!" You beg at the top of your lungs. Completely consumed by the amazing fucking you're experiencing.

"Here it comes you needy cunt! GAAAAHHHH!" D slams into you one last time, and his enormous cock balloons inside of you. It finally pops and you feel immense pressure as your insides are flooded with his virile load. You cum as well, writhing uncontrollably beneath him as he empties himself deep within you. The two of you cum for what feels like an eternity, pressed firmly against one another, twitching and moaning.

You finally open your eyes and are greeted again by the darkness of your blindfold. The room has fallen silent save for the ragged breathing of the man still clutching your hips and slowly softening within you. You feel a thin layer of sweat cooling every inch of your body. You aren't sure you have ever felt this good.

"Well damn, that was a quality dicking if I do say so myself," the nameless man chuckles.

"I warmed her up for you D, you can't take all the credit," M states with a hint of jealousy.

"Who do you belong to, slut?", asks D proudly.

"You..." Your reply trails off as you sigh dreamily in satisfaction.

mastermon
mastermon
481 Followers