Teasing Uncle Carl Ch. 08

Story Info
Uncle Carl helps his niece work out.
2.3k words
4.4
16.8k
15

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carrie:

It was bedtime. I was in my room looking at myself in the full length mirror. I was wearing the skimpy and well worn undershirt that I had used as my nightgown since the day I arrived. On that first day, I had noticed a reaction from Uncle Carl that I hadn't expected. It was shortly after that, standing in my room like I am now, that I realized how little the skimpy shirt did to cover my now more mature body. Standing in front of the mirror that night and imagining Uncle Carl looking at my partially exposed breasts, my always erect nipples pushing though the thin cloth, and my long bare legs was so exciting that I started planing ways I could "accidentally" expose myself to him. I had worn panties that night. Since then I had spent many nights like this. looking at myself as in my uncles eyes, imagining his thoughts as I nonchalantly bent over or performed other activities that would allow him peeks within the worn shirt and even built up the nerve to dispense with the panties. Many of them I had actually carried out especially on Friday mornings when Aunt Doris was at work.

To boost my excitement and my nerve, I have taken to sleeping in the shirt without panties and even regularly going downstairs on Friday mornings without panties. As I stood with my back to the mirror, raising my arms so that my bare bottom came into view, I was trying to think of a way to allow him to see more of my body without making it seem obvious that I was doing it on purpose.

I had been talking about getting into shape when my uncle mentioned that there was a rowing machine in the garage I could use. I didn't think too much of it at that time but now it seems like a great idea. Tomorrow was only Wednesday and Aunt Doris would be home but I was so excited about my idea that couldn't wait til Friday. As had happened before, I got into bed and was too excited to sleep. While under the covers, I pulled the shirt up above my breasts and massaged them feeling a tingle in my nipples. Then I slowly moved my hands down my body until my fingers found the space between my thighs. With my hands tucked between my legs, I finally went to sleep.

In the light of day, the next morning, I was having second thoughts about my plan or even going downstairs in the skimpy shirt and not wearing even panties underneath especially with Aunt Doris home. As a compromise, I slipped on some skimpy panties, took a deep breath and headed down the stairs. When I reached the bottom, I could see Uncle Carl and Aunt Doris were standing in the kitchen talking. They waved to me and said good morning. I walked toward them, feeling a little undressed in the skimpy shirt in front of my aunt. I tried to walk smoothly so that my bra-less breasts would not jiggle too much. I noticed Uncle Carl's eyes dart briefly down to the hem of my shirt as I had seen him do many times to see if I was wearing panties or not. I caught a quick look of disappointment on his face after seeing the little bows at the side of my panties through the open slits at my hip. Even though I was wearing panties, I worried about what Aunt Doris would think about much of my breasts being in view and my nipples poking insistently through the thin material.

Standing on the other side of the kitchen table from them, I asked if I could use the rowing machine. Uncle Carl enthusiastically agreed to get it out for me. I wondered if Aunt Doris was curious why I would be going to get the rowing machine still dressed in my sleep shirt. I told Uncle Carl I would meet him in the garage in a second. In the bathroom, feeling a mixture of fright and excitement, I slid my panties down, stepped out of them and hid them in the closet.

I thought the rower was stored on an upper shelf. Stepping in front of my uncle, I reached up toward it, knowing the shirt would rise up exposing my bare bottom. I turned around quickly and caught him staring at my bottom except that now that I had turned around and my arms still up, he was staring at my exposed pubic triangle. After a stunned pause as he came to the realization that I was no longer wearing panties, he pointed out that it was actually below the bottom shelf. We both crouched down, me bending over knowing my bare bottom must be inches from him. As we pulled it out, I made sure my nipples popped into view occasionally and "accidentally" brushed my breasts against his cheek.

it was dark in the garage, even with the light on, so I suggested we open the garage door. With it open, I suddenly felt unexpectedly exposed with the bright light streaming in and the public sidewalk only a few feet away. Not wanting to lose my nerve and knowing this was the moment I had been planning so excitedly for, I plopped down in the seat and put my bare feet up on the foot rests. The back of my shirt slid up when I sat down so that I could feel cold metal against my bare bottom which increased my feeling of nakedness, both frightening and exciting, Now was the moment of truth, I grabbed the rowing bars and pulled, sliding my seat forward, bending my knees upward and bringing the space between my thighs into full view in the bright light streaming through the garage door. I kept my eyes on Uncle Carl who had an astonished look on his face. I think he was trying to say something but all I heard was a little gasp and a catch in his throat. I could tell he was trying not to look but was unable to take his eyes off the space between my open thighs. I swear I could actually feel his eyes on my pussy making it warmer. I noticed his face turning red.

Feeling his excitement reflected in my own, I continued to row, each stroke bringing my now tingling pussy into his view. My nipples also began tingling and became even more rock hard with the excitement.

Drawing his attention away from the view and knowing the tension knob was on the front of the seat between my legs, I asked him if there was a way to make it easier to row. He indicated the tension knob, pointing to it next to the exposed space between my thighs. I asked if he could adjust it for me. His face turning a little redder and he seemed like he was having a hard time catching his breath. He kneeled down next to me and with a shaky hand, reached for the knob only inches from my exposed pussy. Accidentally brushing my inner thigh with his hand he grasped the knob and turned. Feeling his hand touching my inner thigh sent a shiver of pleasure through me. I rowed a few more strokes and then asked him if he could adjust it more. We repeated the process a few more times. Each time, I slid slightly forward on the seat bringing my pussy closer to the tension knob making it almost impossible for him to turn it without touching me there and sending waves of excitement through my body.

Finally I suggested he turn the knob as I rowed until I liked the amount of resistance. His hand shaking slightly, my uncle reached between my thighs and grabbed the knob. I could see his breathing increase greatly as the back of his hand laid against my bare pussy. The feeling of his hand touching me there was incredibly exciting. A couple boys on skateboards passed by on the sidewalk glancing briefly at us. So now I started rowing. Each time I pushed my body forward, my legs spread upwards and apart.

This went on for a while. With each row forward, my uncle's hand pressed harder between my thighs sending waves of pleasure through my body. I was afraid of having an orgasm right there in front of my uncle but I couldn't bring myself to stop. Each time he turned the knob, a knuckle would slightly enter my open pussy causing me to shudder from the wave of pleasure. I was hoping my uncle didn't notice. I saw him staring intently at the sight between my thighs. He seemed to be breathing heavily with his mouth hanging open slightly.

Each row forward was bringing me maddeningly to the verge of orgasm and then the movement back relaxed a little then forward almost to orgasm over and over. The pleasure was mounting and I was aching for the release. I became aware that I was uttering a slight moan each time I pressed forward but hoped my uncle would think it was just from the exertion. I was wondering how long I could continue like this. I was almost in a dream state living on the verge of orgasm. At one point I realized one of the straps of my skimpy undershirt had fallen off my shoulder exposing my right breast completely. Feeling the cool air against my uncovered nipple only served to add to the sexual tension pushing me even closer to orgasm. I became aware that my uncle was now staring openly at my exposed breast. I could almost feel his eyes on my nipple making it harder than I've ever experienced before making it almost painfully pleasurable.

Finally. I actually thrust forward. pinning my uncle's hand between the knob and my pussy. Letting go of the row bars, I took my hands and pressed my Uncle's hand tighter against my pussy, triggering an incredible orgasm whose waves of pleasure caused me to shudder physically. Involuntarily squeezing my legs together trapping our hands between my thighs and simultaneously emitting a moan.

We stayed like that for a couple minutes while I recovered. Uncle Don's hand still squeezed between my thighs. My right breast fully exposed. Uncle Don's face was beet red and he was breathing heavily as though he had had the orgasm and not me. His eyes kept wandering to my face, my bared breast and his hand buried between my thighs. Slowly I spread my legs. Uncle Don left his hand in place. It was no longer on the adjustment knob but the back of his hand continued to press on my bare pussy. Briefly he turned his hand around so his fingers and palm were pressing against me.

Just then, I heard the door from the kitchen start to open. Quickly he pulled his hand away, I raised the strap to cover my breast, and pulled the bottom front of the undershirt down so that I was mostly covered down there. I think we both probably had a deer in the headlights look on our faces as Doris walked in. I was panicked and breathing heavily which could maybe be explained by the strain of exercising. If anything, Uncle Carl who was still kneeling by my legs was breathing heavier than me which would be less easy to explain although he was basically innocent in what was happening. I felt super naked and exposed as Aunt Doris grew closer. I was aware of my nipples being rock hard and poking through the thin undershirt like gangbusters. I was also ultra conscious of the back of my shirt bunched up behind me and my bare bottom resting on the metal seat.

Luckily the rowing machine was facing away from the door so she was approaching from in back. She gave me a funny look and at the same time I realized the right side of my shirt I had just pulled back to my shoulder was barely covering my nipple and part of my areola was visible. I quickly re-adjusted and, in panic, took stock of myself. Though I had pulled the front of my shirt down as far as I could, it wasn't very far and barely covered my pubic triangle and the side of the shirt didn't even touch the rowing machine seat leaving a strip of exposed skin at the side of my bottom and upper thigh. Would she notice that and realize I was naked below the waist with my legs spread and raised on the footrests in view of her husband?

I didn't see a way, with Aunt Doris there, that I could move or get up from the rowing machine without exposing myself, and while the thought excited me a little it terrified me more. So I remained precariously seated in the rowing machine. I realized that even as he was carrying on a conversation with Aunt Doris, from his vantage Uncle Carl still had a perfect view of the naked space between my thighs. I prayed my Aunt would not come over to join my Uncle.

To my horror, she began doing just that until she was standing over him. She was also in a position to have a straight view between my open thighs but luckily was facing toward Carl and not toward me. With her back to me, I took the opportunity to quickly stand up and arrange the shirt to basically cover me as much as possible.

Though she seemed a little suspicious, she merely mentioned that lunch was ready. We followed her back out of the garage, into the kitchen and all had a seat at the table. Still tingling from what had just taken place in the garage, I felt uncomfortably eating lunch wearing just the skimpy undershirt and no panties. While trying to carry on a normal conversation with Aunt Doris, I was hyper aware of the feel of my bare bottom slightly sticking to the plastic seat covering. After what seemed like a clumsy eternity, I excused myself, very carefully stood up, straightening the shirt as I did, went to the bathroom to rescue my panties and went upstairs to get dressed.