All Comments on 'Technical Sex'

by paukenator

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
And he married this slut?

What hell is wrong with him? He can never trust her ever again. Every time he makes love to ehr SHE will be thinking of JAAP. This is so fucked up it is totally unreal. Yeah I bet she really is happy making a cuck out of her husband to be. I bet she feels over the fucking moon. I don't even wnat to know what HE feels like. When your loved one tells you you are not good enough at sex and she is going elsewhere to learn how to fuck then thta is a sad state of affairs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Don't Fucking Understand

Why these little twirps sit home while this is going on. W.T.F. if her being a slut helps their sex life, which I think is bullshit, than him being a slut at the same time would just make it all the better, right. I guess if you have these fantasys you don't want to fuck, you just want to watch. Thank God I always wanted to fuck, and if I had allowed this I would have been out their also, but thats just me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
another

Another writer who has to write sick crap

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
another

Another writer who has to write sick crap

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
another

Another writer who has to write sick crap

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
another

Another writer who has to write sick crap

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
another

Another writer who has to write sick crap

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
he not she

he needs the training, not her. she'll get bored w/ him in a couple of months and will be slutting around w/ no regards to her 'dear' husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
whats good 4 the goose

u need a follow up,let him go have a hot night with someone else.it sounds like she had been looking forward to this for awhile.this was too one sided.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Ho-Hum Another pervert

Stupidest story I have read this year. Why would anyone have any interest in marrying a slut who has to go out and take fucking lessons from a coworker so she will be a "skilled lover" after they are married. Maybe he should go out and try 3 or 4 hookers before the wedding to improve his lovemaking skills. The whole story makes me nauseous.

60 year old George

nyminusnyminusalmost 15 years ago
paukenator. I will bet that with all the fancy

High flaooting words that you had written a bombshell. Well you did but not in the way you thought. So far the readers are reacting exactly as I did while reading. Did Julliannnneee not have any sex before she met Kevin. If this was something that she had to experience then(maybe) I could have understood. But if he was just some sexpot that she could not resist then whos to say that she will not have this feeling again. Kevin has already shown himself to be a wimp and Jullliiieeennneee, nothing but a itchy cunted slut that control her urges. I want to know: why he let her? Why he married her, knowing what a slut she was? It's simple...she was setting him up for later as a cuke. If she got away with it once then she had him by the balls, Oh excuse me KEVIN HAS NO BALLS HE LET JULLLIINNNNNEEEE CASTRATE HIM> He is just a pussy whipped wimp and your name should be PUKENATOR

roadbirdroadbirdalmost 15 years ago
so now he can find some one to train him also

what she did was forgiven right...he got over it...so maybe he should tell her he found a woman that he wants to train him to please her also...if he has to he should pay the best escort he can find to train him...take all night and fuck her completely silly and have her tell him what she likes also...then he can be like her and take his new found experience back to her also...i dont care if it was my wife or fiance or what if she told me she was going to fuck someone else to get experience ...well she would haave to agree with me doing the same...we could look at it as pre marriage counseling...if i could forgive her for being another mans whore she could forgive me for finding the best whore to train me also...that way they both could have stayed away from each other all night and trained then see what each other learned instead of just her learning what one man showed her...this way he could also show her what a nice woman showed him also.whats good for goose is good for gander also.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Grow A Pair Of Marbles

Because BALLS will be too heavy for a WIMP, SON OF A SLUT LIKE YOU.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Grow A Pair Of Marbles

Because BALLS will be too heavy for a WIMP, SON OF A SLUT LIKE YOU.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
You need some editing

Remove 'a' from Paukenator then it will be your correct name - PUKEnator.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
you don't need an editor

as somebody said, you need more balls so does the the guy in the story. this woman just needs a lot of rehearsals pretty soon. who dream of marrying a whore? with friend like the other whore who inspired her to fuck around. I can't see the erotic here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Interesting but bothersome

You have/had the makings of a good story. What we ended up with is a W that is a liar, and a husband that is a fool. You write well. But, frankly a marriage based on lies, and she has lied to him alot by omission and directly is not going to be a good marriage.

Further, he is a fool that cannot compete with her dreams and memories. You made that clear. So showing us that he is a fool, she is a liar and that she retains deep desires for her "one day lover", you would then have us believe that they "lived happily ever after." Doesn't seem likely.

So my problem with this story is you sort of tried to have it both ways and in the end the story was not nearly as good as it could have been. You failed to capture the anguish he would and should have felt every time she had that "dreamy" look while she remember better times with the Jaap. You also don't have her reconcile what she did, what she got, and how she felt, coupled with her lies, so there is no reason to think she won't "cheat" on him again and soon. You do have her admit she likes to flirt.

I hope for your next story you decide which direction you want this to go. As it is we are left the knowledge that this man won't be happy with this woman, while you claim that he is and will be. This dissedence (sp) makes the story much less than it could be.

sherlock40sherlock40almost 15 years ago
selfish female

I found the greatest thing baby. I will go out and fuck another guy and then I will bring that knowledge home with me and jump start our sex life. Well, golly gee, that sounds like a winner.......NOT! Who would fall for that line?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Technically a very stupid effort=slut/wimp:(

Predictable and so very unrealistic. Actually, this self-centered slut & brainless wimp deserve each other. Lets hope they do not have kids - the gene pool is tainted enough from these kind of sick people.

toesmantoesmanalmost 15 years ago
W.T.F.

What an absolute total piece of CRAP! Slutty whorish wife-to-be? She's just let him know just how their marriage is going work; & he seems like he's just the cum-sucking wimpy jerk to go right along w/ it. This is another prime candidate for the-hopefully-new category in Literotica "Slut Wives & Their Cuck Wimp Husbands"

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 15 years ago
Relationship is out of balance

I think Kevin should have hired a pro for the same day and night - if experience with another person enhances a couple's sex life (which is the [in my opinion flawed] premise for this story) then he should have done likewise. Would have doubled the alleged enhancement. If I were Kevin, I would proceed accordingly to re-balance things.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
Pussy wimp

Why in the hell would he ever agree to let her go out and fuck some stud all night? I can see if he had the same privilege to do the same, and then they could compare notes. So he starts his marriage as a cuckold wimp, what the hell is that all about. She must not think much of him to do such a crappy thing to him, and sooner or later she'll fuck someone else with the thought of just training. What a fucking cum sucking slut, she should sell her ass on the street corner.

ohioohioalmost 15 years ago
I hope

you won't let all the angry responses deter you. I found it an engaging and interesting, though disturbing story--and very well-told.*****If you didn't know already, you certainly know now: Loving Wives stories invariably draw violently angry, passionate, even apoplectic responses. I hope that won't stop you from continuing to write! Thanks, ohio

Simple49erSimple49eralmost 15 years ago
Add it up!

She lied about the event from beginnning to end, except for her desire to do it, just as her friend continues to lie to her husband. Another lie: equivocation -she left information out for just herself that she can hold over him without his ever finding out. That list of what was left out is very long, from the "time she started" to the end and many of the details in between. And why not offer to let him go out for two nights (though in fact the time she spent with him was longer) with a hot woman to learn also and find new ideas. This was for her only not for him. She doe not love him, she uses him. She rationanlized that this would make things better; she was NOT sensitive to his discomfort. But do not put all the blame on her: he has to share by being stupid enough not to see he was being manipulated and humiliated: she made it clear it was HIS fault that their sex life was failing and his lack of knowledge for what SHE wanted. Did not sound like she was talking to him and being very clear about what she wanted except that she wanted to have sex with someone else and came up with her excuse of his failure: she shamed him into doing what she wanted. Clearly the author thinks this is erotic and sexy. If this were a real situation, would it in fact be erotic for a normal fiancee to have his girl friend do this to him (and not have shot of doing this for himself also). Sure it is just a plot device to write about sex, a little stroke story for the reader,though to be honest even those descriptions were not very vivid or detailed if that was the goal. The problem is the reader has to like the plot device. Obviously there are those who do. I actually thought at first that the guy would say no and finally just leave her. I must say also, that in real life - which obviously this is not - most men would not have married her: she is too self-centered and selfish, and sex is too much about her pleasure; even after wards, he was supposed to make her happy, you did not say much about her doing anything for him. And when things get a little boring, is she going to go out and find some other guy to make her happy again.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 15 years ago
Somehow I think she is the one getting pleased . .

She wants their sex to be more exciting, or it might be time to "move on." I think it was time for Kevin to move on when Julianne first proposed to Kevin that he agree to her fucking someone else. What happens the next time their sex gets boring and they feel as if they are in a rut? She gets to do this again? Hello out there, has anyone ever heard of "The Joy of Sex?" "The Kama Sutra?" "The Joy of Sex, Part II?" There are hundreds, even thousands, of books and articles about sex, sexual variations, and all sorts of ways to keep the "spark" alive (just look at the latest Cosmo at the grocery store check out area). To try out all of what has been described in various writings would take years. How can sex with Jaap for a day or two even come close? Only one way, and that's for Julianne to have her cake and eat it, too. I guess Kevin was a cuckold just waiting to be born . . . I'm sure he's too dumb to observe his children closely (Julianne and he have blue eyes but their kids have brown eyes, whoops)! As far as the writing goes, this was not badly written. I (as do many) just have a problem with the plot and the contradictory thinking (or lack thereof) in Kevin's mind. Well, it was clear that the little mind was doing all of his thinking for him, wasn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good effort

Not the story I'd write but it was well written and the characters were well developed. As I read the story it seemed natural for him to say if you need a trainer then so do I. She is so self centered that she does not even consider his point of view. She tells him after the event that she will always be a flirt - why would she stop? There are so many other trainers out there that would "enhance" her lovemaking. Why would she deprive herself of the opportunities? Her character would continue with her lover or seek out new ones - she is a liar who can justify her behavior as trying to enhance their love lives.

You have talent. Please keep writing.

technolovertechnoloveralmost 15 years ago
You're all jealous!

I disagree with almost all the comments, though many may be true. It takes guts as much as balls to let your lover have their space. She was doing this for the both of them, and asked permission first. Have all you who have gone out on your partner asked first? It takes work and risks to make a relationship work. This woman's written a good story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Most of these idiot commentators....

couldn't analyze an Aesop fable so fuck them! Very well written, I took points off simply because it would have been more realistic if he'd spent some serious time questioning why they couldn't learn together(and trying to show her how)-I can see this happening between non-marrieds but usually does not bode well for long-term commitment.Hell,it's rare enough that hot monkey-sex isn't the precursor to real love but it does happen.Pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
This is so wrong

This is so wrong in so many ways. He is a cuckold and she is a manipulative, dominating whore. I found it hard to enjoy the story in that I knew the ending almost before you started. Both characters are too transparent to be real the way they is are portrayed. If this was a real relationship, it would last about 12 months tops. I agree with one commentator, what's good for one is good for the other. If he can gather the balls, he needs to reclaim his masculinity and turn the tables; not with a whore, but someone she knows and that is a significant threat to her dominion. He needs to come to the realization that he was manipulated for her selfish pleasure; not some righteous bullshit for improving their relationship. She lied repeatedly, therefore she knows exactly what she did and why. That might make it a bit more realistic. Never-the-less, you did spark 3 pages of comments; better than most. ...jdl

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 15 years ago
Poison pill to save the patient?

The premise of this story makes as much sense as the notion suggested in the title to my comments. Intimate relations are not akin to taking classes at a community college or having remedial private reading tutor. <P>

Like Tango, you need the two partners of the couple who share the intimate relations to work TOGETHER on improving their intimate dance...And because of the particular...intimate nature of the sexual dance, you don't tell one partner to sit in another room because he is not good at this 'dance', while the other partner will be practicing with an expert. Just silly.

chastenchastenalmost 15 years ago
Very engaging but...

...the fundamental inconsistency leaves the reader disturbed.

You've set up the story to be one way. The title implies one thing. The paragraph where she talks about it as "personal trainer...technician" and that Jaap has techniques she needs to learn so that she and Kevin can improve their sex life support that direction. The aftermath where she says she wants only Kevin, that she is "loyal", the opening tone of Part 4, continue to show that you want this story to be about a risky experiment that ended up making the couple incredibly satisfied--a "loving" Loving Wives story.

But, other parts of the story don't fit this. She lies to him about much of what happened: the kissing, the nail polish, the time spent. There's no indication she's lying out of consideration for him, to ease the blow--in fact, the ending shows she's lying because she likes to have her delicious secrets. When she comes home that night, though he's obviously frantically upset, she blows him off with "we'll talk later." The ending makes quite clear that Kevin is able to tell when she's reliving her moments with a superior lover with whom he cannot compete. These things make the story a cuckold sort of Loving Wives story.

The theoretical story is about a risk that paid off; the actual story is about a rather cruel woman. I think the first would have been more unique and interesting...cuckold stories are a dime a dozen.

You have very engaging writing; I hope you will continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I could never marry a lilar like her

SShe lied. She cheated. She is happy. He is an ignoranat wimp and they deserve each other. Their marriage will last about 6 months when she needs another fix and wimp husband comes down with an STD. Of course it could last a long time with him being the wimp he is. They both lose.

I couldnever figure out either of them. The personalities were never defined. Over all, the story and composition left me with the sense that I had wasted my time reding it...and I only perused the most of it as it was really poorly developed and totally ambiguous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
nothing here at all...

the maturity of a 12 year old. If the author thinks that this story about these TWO EXTREMELY SAD LOSERS has any erotic value whatsoever, the author needs to consider fixing their own life. If I knew these two people, I would not hesitate to laugh in their faces... they are pathetic losers.

Ducky7Ducky7almost 15 years ago
I do understand

the need to create a book of fantasy for the future and that spark that is needed to make a successfully marriage. She had doomed the marriage before it even started by saying that with out a change they should just move on. She was planning and plotting from the moment she talked with her girlfriend. This turned out to be just a one sided affair for her with him just sitting home wishing.

fregenfregenalmost 15 years ago
Flawed Reasoning

Hey, if Kevin wasn't getting the job done doesn't it stand to reason that HE needed the 'sex education' sessions with a third party - not Julianne?<P>

Oh, but then she wouldn't get what she really wanted. Sex with Japp with Kevin's consent. As others have pointed out she is a manipulative liar. She starts off saying this is not an ultimation but winds up finishing if you don't let me have sex with him we have to "maybe think about moving on." Hell, if that doesn't qualify for an ultimation what does?<P>

She finds it easy to lie to Kevin and does so about taking the whole day to screw Japp. She will lie to him in the future. She will have sex with others in the future. He gave his consent once. She will find it easy to justify again in the future whether or not he knows about it.<P>

Bad choice for a life partner Kevin. She gets to screw around and you don't.<P>

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Idiotic

This has to be the most mindless, stupid, lame and immature piece of writing I have ever had the misfortune to encounter.

The author has to have the imagination, fantasy, insecurity and desires of a 12 year old kindergarden drop out.

Good grief.

I kept thinking he would smarten up and we know she'll keep right on indulging herself elsewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
How in the hell

would having his girlfriend spend almost 24 hours fucking a man she was sexualling attractive going to enhance their love and their relationship ? What the fuck was the author thinking or swallowing ? You have presented a couple who professed love for each other that just had to fuck over and over a guy from her past that she was sexualy attracted to, this has absolutely nothing due to her being a tease because the slut repeatedly consumated sexual intercourse with a man not her boyfriend. The boyfriend is an extremely thin character with no balls and very little brains.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
This is about

her pleasure, not his. She did not say, "...And while I do this, you go out and do the same with some woman you desire." The woman is selfish and self-centered. He is another of the idiot spouses and fiancés that are so popular with the women and women-men on this sight. This is a woman who never wonders about his pleasure or satisfaction. Only hers. He is a fool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A author through us a very slanted story

Foremost in the story is her pleasure which makes her a dangerous woman to marry.

However there is a far worse failing for and that is the number of times she lied to him about the encounter with Jaap. I would hope he would run from the altar before the ceremony.

pitbull4pitbull4about 9 years ago

she cheat by not telling him the truth and holding back

EgoTrixiEgoTrixialmost 9 years ago
Agreed - she is a piece of shit...

...worthless and meant to be dropped. But what angers me most is the fact that too many writers describe husbands or (masculine) partners as &quot;dumb as toast&quot;.

&quot;Fucking others and letting them waste me will liven our relationship up&quot;..Yeah, right...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Cheater!!!

This was all for her pleasure, and she is still doing it for her. He should have left her when she went to the OM that night and found someone who only wanted to be with him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
And when she came home......

all his stuff was gone and she was left with what she came into the relationship with. Boy, was the night of sex great! She has all those "great" memories and all he has is holding his spud hoping "she will come back" to him. What a Wanker! The night with good ol' Jaap should have cost her the love of her life..... stupid and unrealistic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
" She does know that she is very happy."

And we all know, for their entire marriage, which won't be long, it will always be about what makes her, entirely happy. A good portrayal of a self-serving cruel bitch, and a dumb shit cuckold, that may or may not realize what he's lost, and what he never had.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 5 years ago
Lie!

"Babe, I love you. Love, love, love, love, love you. What I did last night, I will never have to, or want to, do again--except with you."

There is no way she will keep that promise. If she loved him, she would never have gone to another man. He is a fool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Asshole story and waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
JUST

Fag cuck fodder

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Didn’t see the fag, but sure did see the cuck here. What the fuck is a Jaap?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous