All Comments on 'Technically We're Estranged Ch. 07'

by BreakTheBar

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
rharri69rharri69about 8 years ago
Worth the wait

Like how you don't give in to what's expected, at least for now.

Billythekid1968Billythekid1968about 8 years ago
Great story

Great story. Can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Damn what a tease

I can't decide if I hate or love it, the tease and love the share is simply superb! Though I wouldn't mind if it turns into a proper loving relationship in the end, after all they look like forever stuff already and others have noticed.

5*

TwixleTwixleabout 8 years ago
Love the tease

Fantastic chapter. I'm loving the tease and the power Mel has over him. Keep it up.

SirCarlSirCarlabout 8 years ago
Once again....

Very well thought out, written, and presented. Excellent.

mcollectmcollectabout 8 years ago
Woke up early to read this

Only to have to wait for the site to wake up. Worth it love the story and the restraint in going too forward too fast.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are the BEST yet. Don't be sorry about the wait it was very tantalising which made this well and truly worthwhile. I can't wait for the next Story/s!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Superb.

It sucks that it took so long, especially because of the cliffhanger. You redeemed yourself. You are a great writer. I am glad more is coming soon.

untamedmustang09untamedmustang09about 8 years ago
Finally

It was definitely worth the wait

horny2doithorny2doitabout 8 years ago

Yes, this is a great story, once you capture what's happening. Very arousing and I like your style !! I hope to read the next chapter soon and I thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Chapter 8?

I love this when are you posting chapter 8?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Bloody brilliant

Well worth the wait! Pleasant surprise to see it posted!

curiousvisitorcuriousvisitorabout 8 years ago
I loved it...

Now if we could do something to make the site process and authorize the other two parts sooner :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Superb

Wish that while Mel was camming, that Bella would have pinged in a tip. Then Mel could have said something about it so Steve knew.

ghostfire319ghostfire319about 8 years ago
woooooooooh

Wow, welcome back! Talk about a pleasent surprise. Once again, and as always, what a great read. Thank you for your hard work. I can't wait to read the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
You're Forgiven

That was HOT

edwards21edwards21about 8 years ago
Amazing work

My only note: "You have to leaving tomorrow?" on the final page needs to be corrected. Seriously, I've missed your work man. Welcome back.

anonintexas1999anonintexas1999about 8 years ago
Good stuff

But sorry to be that guy, but there seemed to be more grammatical errors than your standard. To vs too, [arched her] bag vs back.

I know you went through a rough patch but we've shown we can wait for quality.

welcome back.

Now finish FoF, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story

I've really enjoyed the story. I will echo what a couple of other comments have said namely that I caught errors this time that I hadn't seen before. That said, I'm really looking forward to the next installment.

BreakTheBarBreakTheBarabout 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you all

Hey all,

Thank you for the wonderful comments, I really appreciate them. If you aren't aware, the last days for voting in the 2015 Literotica Readers Choice Awards are upon us. I am currently up for voting in the Group and SciFi/Fantasy categories with Pushing Boundaries and Font of Fertility respectively. If you haven't had a chance to read them I urge you to do so, and then go check out the voting in all categories to support your favorite authors on the site.

In other news, Chapter 8 goes live tomorrow.

Thanks again,

~ Break.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WHEEE!!

YAHHOOO!!!! been reading since you started posting FoF and have loved every story uve put up SOOO glad to see you back! thanks for a new installment in my gulity(er) pleasure

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thank you!

I myself with several others got impatient but I also thank you for putting the effort in to a fun read. Much appreciated!

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 8 years ago
Damn... I'm such a twisted romantic...

I DO hope this works out no matter how fucked up their family would find it...

Though I'm guessing it's going to be just one of those things that WAS nice and now is done... *sighs...*

Loving it, though...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Mmm

Some inconsistencies to me... Mel ignores him for how long was it then jumps onto Steve the second he opens the door? Then grinds him and jerks him off but doesn't sleep with him?

It's still hot though, I'll give it that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Chardonnay with BBQ??

No, just no. LOL.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

She's a tease. Go home to a sure thing!!!

KnightofmindKnightofmind10 days ago

Man. This is the lightest form of incest, which is super weird kink to most but if it's your thing then presumably you go for the gusto right? But even so; this is one of the hottest stories on the sight incest or no. I think it has the air of plausibility most of the boner tales lack (upgraded breasts, normal cock, mostly teasing, a cousin not someone's mom) and the characters feel real and lived in. The details of the sex scenes are great and never creepy and the dialogue actually builds tension quite well.

I bet your book is very good indeed!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBreakTheBar@BreakTheBar
8112 Followers
LATEST UPDATE: Oct 2023 Bonus News: I am nominated in FOUR categories for the 2022 Literotica awards. Please go check out the votes in the Forums! -- Vote for Cattie from AMA: The Boyfriend for Sexiest Female Character - https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2022-literoti...