All Comments on 'Technically We're Estranged Ch. 08'

by BreakTheBar

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsabout 8 years ago
Wonderful

Sensual, loving, erotic. This chapter was great. Well worth the wait.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Only getting sweeter

Now this was beyond good, we got exactly what we hoped for and so much more. The sex they finally shared was only the side dish, main event was their full blown romance not hindered by stigmas or public views. And now I'll just sit back and enjoy the lovely couple enjoying each other to the fullest.

5* with all the love in my heart!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I hope she includes him in one of her cam shows that'd be hot!! Amazing story!!

FlynnOGREFlynnOGREabout 8 years ago
when's the thr3some

Bella and mel should both move in with Stephan and Bella can be the cover wife. Excellent stories...all of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Too long

I have followed the story from the start and loved the characters and the story.

But because of the long wait for these final chapters I find everything that is happening a little... anticlimactic. Sorry. Just being honest.

Something to think of in the future?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sequel

These characters, at least all three of the major ones (Stephen, Mel and Bella), deserve a second series with Mel moving down to Australia living there under her ex-husband's name and working in a local hospital in between her fucking Bella and Stephen and doing online cam girl shows.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
not illegal in Texas

Just so you know, it is not illegal for cousins to have sex in Texas. They can in fact, marry.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 8 years ago
Anonymous 04/20/16

re:

not illegal in Texas

It is actually only illegal in some states for cousins to marry.

First cousins may legally marry AK, AL, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, HI, MD, MA, NJ, NM, NY, NC, RI, SC, TN,, VT, VA and Washington DC

But Texas does prohibit first cousins marrying.

First cousins and first cousins once removed cousins prohibited AR, DE, IA, ID, KS, LA, NH, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, ND, NE, OR, OK, PA, SD, TX, WV, WY

IN, KY, NV, OH, WA, WI

And some allow it if too old to have children, or after genetic counseling.

untamedmustang09untamedmustang09about 8 years ago
At last

Finally Mel and Stephan get together in person it was exactly what I've come to expect from you very well done

BreakTheBarBreakTheBaralmost 8 years agoAuthor
Final Chapter Posted

Hello All,

Thank you for all of the comments. Each one is appreciated and whenever I have a new story up I tend to check Lit multiple times a day to see what people are thinking :)

The final chapter was delayed in posting (go figure) due to a major life event that happened as Chapter 8 was going live. If you want to know more you'll need to join my mailing list. For now, be assured it is on the way.

Thanks again,

~ Break.

DrewauDrewauover 6 years ago
Good again, but...

You made it sound like it was summer in both Texas and Melbourne simultaneously. Bit awkward! Maybe not as awkward as doing ur cousin, but still lol!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The last line made me laugh.

What’s good ending to the chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBreakTheBar@BreakTheBar
8070 Followers
LATEST UPDATE: Oct 2023 Bonus News: I am nominated in FOUR categories for the 2022 Literotica awards. Please go check out the votes in the Forums! -- Vote for Cattie from AMA: The Boyfriend for Sexiest Female Character - https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2022-literoti...