Technology Brings People Together Ch. 02

Story Info
The App needs a second test.
1.4k words
4.22
5.5k
2

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/16/2023
Created 10/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two

After leaving Hannah, sore but sexually fulfilled, Tim had returned home and slept the night peacefully and now, at 6:30 am, he lay back on his bed and smiled, pleased with his invention and sexual conquest. His App should give him unrestricted access to anyone he desired, which was the key element to his App development, among other interests. Hannah had just been a Beta test, she was very attractive and with the bonus of the neurostimulation bringing out an unexpected side to her character, he resolved to investigate the side effect and whether it would present with other women he exposed to his stimulation. Tim accepted that there was probably something wrong with him, he had lived a monastic existence until he graduated from Kings College in Cambridge, with a double First in Computer Science and Psychology and then a secondment to MIT, gaining a doctorate in artificial intelligence development, cognitive neuroscience interaction with human-computer applications. Upon returning to the UK, he embarked on a quest for fortune and to indulge in a sexual journey. He closed his eyes and remembered how only a few hours earlier, Hannah had been so desperate to please him, that she begged him to fuck her arse.

"Now Hannah, you've been very good so far, but I want more from you. Do you know what I want?" Tim teased the woman on her hands and knees, her ruined pussy leaking wetness in long thin drips from the savagery of his cock's fuck.

"I will give you whatever you want, your pleasure is the only thing that matters!" Hannah didn't know his name and didn't care. She just wanted to fuck him in any way he desired. Of course, she had been brought to her own powerful and messy orgasm from the piston-like thrusts that Tim had delivered upon her, which had been missing from her own sex life with her husband. Now, she looked over her shoulder to Tim's threatening erection and knew what she must offer him now, so she put her head on the mattress, reached back and with both hands prised her ass cheeks open, to give him an unparalleled view of her twitching, dark-skinned anus.

"You read my mind!" Tim breathed. He watched her strain and stretch to open her anus up and she relaxed and tensed her puckered hole to entice him.

"I beg you to fuck my asshole. I need it. I'm desperate for you to ruin my dirt hole!" She sobbed.

Tim put his mouth to her anus and spat a generous glop of thick saliva and began to work the lubrication into her hole. With each rubbing motion, Hannah cooed and shuddered, "Do you like it, Hannah? Do you like my fingers in your dirty hole?"

"Oh, it's magical! I'm going to cum again! I've never had a cock in my arsehole, I wouldn't let my husband put it in there, but I want yours. I really do!" She pleaded, "I don't care if it hurts!"

"I will try not to hurt you, Hannah. We'll take it slow and give you time to get used to my size." He assured her. Tim didn't want to damage her delicate skin, but he wanted to feel the sensation of her smooth channel widening to accept his stiff shaft. He wasn't big, no more than eight inches, and his girth was average. He had been quite sexually active with freshmen and while doing his post-graduate work employing the darker side of psychology on the impressable graduate students and although they entertained him for a night or even a week, they became needy and emotional.

Tim didn't do emotions.

Tim, like many 30 years olds had a desire for the MILF or even a more mature woman. He didn't have an Oedipus complex, he didn't want to fuck his mother, but he liked the infinite variety of shapes and sizes the older woman had. They could be slender or chubby, but he enjoyed their experience of sex and the skills gathered throughout their life.

"Oh, please fuck me! Please!" Hannah pleaded, snatching Tim from his musing and focussing his attention on her winked, reddened asshole. She had relaxed with his finger's movement. To ensure she was loosened enough, Tim put his middle and ring finger into her hole, causing a shiver and a low grunting moan from Hannah.

"Soon, Hannah. You'll please me soon."

Tim opened his eyes and felt his cock stir from the memory of fucking Hannah's asshole. She had been so willing, so desperate to please him. He had considered if her natural demeanour was to be submissive when being fucked. Of course, there was no way to find out but after he had emptied his semen into the condom, and then Hannah was asked if she wanted to swallow his seed, she begged him and then took the condom and opened the slimy latex sheath and poured it down her throat.

Suddenly, Tim energised from his reverie, swung his legs off the bed and sought out his laptop. He opened the App diagnostic menu and entered the codes that governed the access, he had programmed the password and access sub-routines to near military-level encryption. After three solid hours, his research had discovered nothing. Frustrated, he opened the activation menu, and in a moment of impulse, he decided to run another Beta test. He waited for the App activation pins to populate the screen and to his surprise and delight that a neighbour was using his App. He brought up the details.

Gina Bird, 42. The NHS 111 operator. One boy aged nine.

Tim checked his watch, it was nearly 11:25 so her child would be at school. She was only five doors down from his flat in a suburb of the town.

"Five doors?" He considered whether it was too close. He remembered how he set Hannah's memories straight as she lay on the bed, her breathing ragged and her skin beaded with her perspiration.

Hannah's anus was sore, red and gaping but she smiled in a bewildering sense of sexual satisfaction. Tim had been careful to restrain himself when penetrating Hannah's anus. He pushed slowly past her sphincter and then fed only his head into her asshole. Hannah moaned and panted with the unexpected sensation of his cock invading her, but once she had successfully accommodated the head, Tim's next four inches were less of a struggle but Tim stopped short of making Hannah deal with his full length. More experienced anal lovers gain almost no more stimulation from putting the full cock length into the woman's rectum. He wasn't shooting porn.

Once he had cum, and Hannah swallowed his seed, Tim picked up his phone and thumbed the access code and opened the App for deprogramming.

"Hannah, look at me!" He instructed and closed his eyes and thumbed the second micro-burst from the phone. In an instant, Hannah was staring blankly-her face impassive. "Hannah, you have been masturbating today. You used your vibrator a lot today, in your pussy and your anus. You have enjoyed yourself immensely. Now you'll shower, apply lotion to your sore asshole and then continue with your daily routine. I think you should fuck your husband tonight because you're horny today."

Tim typed in the name and details of his next Beta test and discovered that she was divorced, and currently looking through dating sites. Tim reasoned that this would be a good cover, and decided on visiting her. He chuckled, with his near-genius level of computer knowledge, he could find any detail about almost anyone. The advantage he enjoyed was that his App acted as a trojan horse giving him unparalleled access to the user's phone, including the main reason for his App apart from satisfying his sexual appetite, the opportunity to get into financial applications and bank details, but Tim wasn't after small fish like Gina or the general public.-he had set his sights higher, but Gina would be very useful in answering the issue of submission.

Standing outside Gina's flat door. Tim knocked on the door. The blandly painted door opened and a slender brunette with a stylish shaggy bob answered.

"Hello, can I help you?" She asked, her voice light and warm.

"Yes, I have a parcel for you. Could you sign for it?" Tim held up his phone and as she looked at it, he thumbed the micro-burst. Within a second, her face went blank, and her eyes stared into the distance. "Let's go in, shall we?" Tim threaded himself through the door and closed it behind him." Are you alone?" He asked.

"Yes. My son is at school. I am alone." Gina answered simply, no expression in her voice, as though in a hypnotic state.

"Good. Are you working?" Tim asked. Gina shook her head. "Good, let's go to bed. I would like to fuck you!"

End of Chapter Two.