Technology Brings People Together Ch. 04

Story Info
The real reason for the App emerges.
766 words
4.25
3.3k
3
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/16/2023
Created 10/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Four

Sitting at a small table in a busy town bar, Anita sat down and Tim brought over two glasses, a lime and soda for himself and a lemonade for her.

"Well, don't keep me in suspense, did you get into the system?" Anita leaned forward.

"It worked, as I said it would. Once the burst was triggered, she was completely under the influence. She accessed the system, and she introduced the worm program into the server and immediately, the funds were being siphoned off and deposited into the offshore accounts." He relayed the moment and smiled at his accomplice.

"Did you get her to do anything else?" She asked, looking down at her drink. She bit her lip.

"I didn't have time to do very much, but I get to see her impressive boobs." Tim looked at Anita who caught his glare, "are you jealous?"

"A little. She's good-looking and got bigger tits than me!" She confessed.

"Put it from your mind. What I do with my little invention is just a little fun. We have work to do." Tim stated coldly. Anita and he had been in an on-off relationship, but upon his post-graduate work at MIT, the relationship faded. She looked at him and buried the feelings of envy deep down.

"Yes, yes let's get this done. These vultures need to have their wings clipped a little." She sneered.

Anita had been at the firm less than a year but had done some digging around, her degree in journalism fuelled her interest in the plethora of financial consulting firms, who seemingly had no problem with handling the funds of arms dealers, traffickers and even drug dealers. So, she set her sights on this one, with some vague idea of exposing their misdealing. Only months before, it had been quite by chance that Tim and he had met in London at the annual Amnesty International Conference. They had sat together, each of them listening to the delegates and speakers and by the evening reacquainting themselves with each other in his expensive hotel. After slow and passionate lovemaking, they began to talk about the issues raised at the conference. Tim outlined his ideas for an App for the world's ever-growing need for mobile or cellular phones and her desire to delve into the murky world of financial corruption.

"We could team up. If you can get your App working, we could use it to find out what these companies are laundering and for whom!" Anita snuggled up to him. Tim smiled,

"And make some money too!" Tim wanted to help others and right some of the world's wrongs but from a position of wealth.

As the drinks were cleared away by a ponytailed student, Anita asked the burning question,

"Who is the firm laundering for and how much did you cream off?" She looked intently at him.

"Initially the fund will be £200,000 plus, as we're only taking very small amounts from the accounts, each withdrawal is only £99, so avoiding detection, however, it's enough to get us in the big game. The hard part is sifting through the shell companies and false account details to find the elusive Mr Morisson Tyler," Tim confessed.

Anita knew a quicker way, but she didn't like the idea of it.

"You could use the App on Mrs Sharma and get her to give the lowdown on the accounts. She's putty in your hands when she's under the App's influence, right? You could use her inside knowledge. She can find the Tyler account?" Anita sighed, unsure why she didn't want him to see the woman again.

"Well, yes to a point. She has a strong mind and perhaps the modifications wouldn't be as effective. I haven't tested the effects or potency levels on cognitive functions. But now you mention it, it would be a better play to undermine her position with a little old-fashioned blackmail. Some revealing photographs that would put her position at the firm under threat, perhaps a lesbian affair?" Tim looked straight at Anita waiting for her reaction.

"What!" She bit down hard on the bait. Tim chuckled.

"Calm down. I wasn't thinking of you. I have just the woman in mind, and it'll be plain sailing from there. She'll be our inside man, so to speak. You can quit the receptionist job, and we can move to Phase Two." Tim saw the relief in her eyes.

"We can find Morrison Tyler!" Anita smiled.

"Yes," Tim answered, "The slippery Mr Tyler could well be getting a little surprise visit from you!"

End of Chapter Four.