Technology Brings People Together Ch. 03

Story Info
The technology is refined.
2.1k words
4.48
4.6k
3
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/16/2023
Created 10/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Three

"I am the love of your life. All you want in life is to please me. Now, kiss me like you mean it." Gina immediately pressed her lips to his and worked her tongue to French kiss him. Tim simply allowed her to impress him, she shuddered with excitement and swirled her tongue on his. She broke away and looked at him,

"Oh god! Please fuck me. I'm all yours." She panted; her words caught in her throat as she looked longingly at him.

"Take your clothes off!" He added, watching her deftly removing her strappy top and cut-off jean shorts. The summer had been so-so until the fiery heat of mid-August had descended. Tim loved the heat and the change in clothing that women wore. This beautiful woman was just perfect for another Beta test. As she reached her panties, Tim looked intently at her sex. She carried on pulling her panties down, revealing a shaved pair of cunt lips.

Standing naked now, Gina looked at Tim, "I want you to fuck me like a little whore. Would you fuck me like that please?". He pulled her to her bedroom, the door open to guide him. Once there he caressed her small but pert breasts with both hands and smiled at her.

"Yes of course" He carefully pinched the nipples of both breasts and rolled them between his thumb and forefinger. He looked into her eyes as she became more aroused.

"You're the only one I want, and use me anyway you want!" This confirmed it, his neurostimulation was tapping into the parts of the psyche that governed sexual inhabitation and was not only establishing a semi-hypnotic state in the women but also accessing their inhibitions and sexual fantasies.

"Can I suck your cock?" Gina answered, now getting to her knees.

"Of course, but I will want anal!" Tim asked, this mind ticked off a mental list of this unfamiliar woman's sexual experiences.

"If you want my ass, then I want it to!" She pulled down Tim's shorts and took out his cock and began to kiss it, lovingly.

"Then your ass it is!" Tim let her continue with her kissing before manoeuvring her into the flat's bedroom. Once there, he had her undress him, bend over the end of the bed, and spread her legs. She was quite lovely, good slender figure, a nice tight ass and her breasts were small with tight coral pink nipples, nicely stiff. Her pussy was shaved, and when he explored it with his fingers, she shuddered pleasingly. "I think we should start you off with some cunnilingus, to get you in the mood."

"Ooh please!" She smiled and cooed.

After a leisurely three-hour sex session, ending in his cock buried in her rectum. Tim rolled off Gina's body, his skin coated in sweat from his exertions. Gina collapsed from her doggy position onto her bed face first. Her pussy had been used and her anus was twitching and sore, but her senses were overwhelmed by the orgasm that had wracked her body for the last few minutes, brought on by Tim's anal thrusting.

"Oh fuck!" Gina blurted, her breaths ragged and her senses reeling. As she rested, she felt the ooze of Tim's semen leaking from her asshole, "Oh, you filled my asshole."

"I couldn't hold it for any longer. You drained my balls.!" Tim spoke as his breathing struggled to return to normal.

"Did I please you?" Gina asked, her breathing still straining.

"Yes, you pleased me. You did very well, and I have a reward for you." Tim struggled from the bed, found his shorts, and retrieved his phone. Pulling the short back on, he settled himself on the bed and Gina craned her head to see the phone that Tim held out and then, he thumbed a second, modified micro-burst into her eyes.

"Now sit up, Gina. I have some questions for you." Tim waited for her to sit up. Her face was completely expressionless, her breasts shifted delightfully, and Tim couldn't help himself and caressed the left breast with his free hand. "Gina, You have just had the most passionate and enjoyable sex, you've ever had, but I have questions for you."

"I understand." Her tone was flat and hollow.

"Before I fucked you, did you always give yourself to men so wholeheartedly, letting them fuck you in any way they wanted? Oral? Anal?"

"No, I have only had anal once before, but I wanted to please you more than anything." She replied, still no expression.

"What about being tied up or restrained?" Tim continued.

"No, I've never been tied up." She confessed.

"Finally, have you been fucked by more than one lover at a time?" Tim smiled, the idea sparking a twitch in his cock.

"Never." She replied.

Tim smiled, held up his phone for the second time, and released an unmodified micro-burst that reverted her mind to the pliable and submissive Gina. She blinked and her face relaxed, as Tim pulled her close and kissed her hard. He pulled away,

"Gina, I want to tie you to the bed and fuck you again," Tim asked.

"Oh yes. Please tie me to the bed. I want you to!" Gina blurted out.

"And perhaps later, I was thinking of asking a mate from the gym to come round. I thought you would be happy to fuck us both?" He added.

"Anything you want! I'll fuck another man or another woman if it will please you!" Gina pleaded.

"Thank you, Gina. I think you and I will be seeing each other again very soon." Tim lied, knowing full well that he wouldn't risk seeing this woman again, but now he had all the information he needed. He held up his phone and the final micro-burst deprogrammed her and soon, he wandered, satisfied down the hallway to his flat.

After three full days of reviewing the code of his App, he was convinced that the micro-burst of neurostimulation had the unexpected side effect of bringing out some submissive qualities within the brains of the women he had exposed to the burst. Of course, in their stimulated state, their minds were fogged and not thinking straight, and he uses the momentary state of susceptibility to best effect. He knew enough of this effect now, to allow him to fulfil any sexual fantasy, with whom he wished. There was also the goal of this App, to use the micro-burst to allow him financial gain and attain a position of great power. Tim showered and shaved made himself presentable reviewed the App activation screen and found the three people, he wanted to influence. He checked his emails and found the appointment for the first of his conquests. He replied and RSVPed the appointment at 2 p.m.

Setting off on his Ducati bike, he found the address within an hour and parked and locked his bike. The building was on a side street, and he walked unobserved and entered through the lobby. The pretty blonde receptionist, whom Tim thought of chatting up, was happy for his biker helmet to be stored safely behind the desk and he took a seat on the leather sofa to one side of the lobby. Within a minute, the receptionist took a call and then approached Tim.

"Mrs Sharma is ready for you if you would follow me?" The receptionist, whom Tim discovered was called Anita, smiled warmly.

"To the ends of the Earth!" Tim replied, causing a chuckle and a wide grin from Denise.

"I wouldn't want you to go that far!" She replied. A pleasant banter filled the minute's stroll down to Mrs Sharma's partner's office at the far end of the red-carpeted hallway. Tim was shown in, after a polite knock on the door, he was shown in.

"A pleasure to meet you, Mr Smith." Tim accepted the outstretched hand of the handsome, Asian woman dressed in a well-cut blue jacket, offering a tantalizing view of a medium pair of mocha-coloured breasts. Anita, seeing that she was outgunned in the breast department and her full bosom had grabbed Tim's attention, simply turned, and left the room.

"I understand you have a sum of money to invest in the firm?" Indira Sharma was the new kid on the block with the financial world at her feet. With black hair in a high ponytail, a slim figure and a pair of inviting boobs made for fun and a business head, she was perfect for Tim's needs.

"Well, I have my phone. If you wouldn't mind looking?" He held up the phone and as Indira leaned forward, he activated a newly modified micro-burst.

The burst caught her perfectly.

Her eyes widened and her face became blank.

"Excellent. Now I have your full attention. I have some specific requirements and some access codes that I would like you to punch into your system." Tim was tight-jawed and all business. He ignored the bust that initially caught his eye, there might be time for that later, but Anita also interested him and he thought she might prove useful.

"Yes." The burst had been redesigned to break down any resistance to his requests and allow him to reacquire her cooperation without having to use the burst too frequently.

"You have a lot of clients on your books, and as a partner, you have access to the accounts. I want you to use this flash drive to introduce a program that will give me unrestricted and undetectable access. Don't worry, my needs are small in comparison with some of your clients."

After twenty minutes of intense work, Tim had installed his 'worm' program that would allow him to siphon off small amounts of money from the vast sums that the financial advisors managed. After he was satisfied that the program had worked successfully and undetected by the high-level security that the firm had on their servers, he relaxed and regarded the attractive Mrs Indira Sharma.

"Do you and your husband have an active sex life, Mrs Sharma?" Tim couldn't help himself.

"No, we live different lives." She answered bereft of emotion.

Tim knew that she had no children, her husband was an acquisitions specialist in the City. Tim had found quite a lot of information on him, being an outstanding computer hacker in his own right.

"So, what do you do for sex?" He asked, now looking at her impressive bust, "and while you answer, please move your jacket, unbutton your blouse and show me your beautiful breasts." Tim smiled, as she stood and unbuttoned the jacket.

"I use my vibrator." With her jacket on the desk, she unbuttoned the blouse and pulled the material away from her breasts, that quivered in her balcony bra. She turned to show herself to him.

"Lift out your boobs, from the bra, for me to admire them." Tim felt his cock stir. He rummaged for his real phone and not the neuro-stimulator, then opened the camera App and took a couple of pictures of her breasts, that sat invitingly out of her bra cups, her nipples stiff and large. Tim wished that this could go further, but in a busy office, the chance of discovery was just too high, should the opportunity present itself, he vowed to have this woman on her knees. "Very nice, Mrs Sharma, now dress yourself and we will continue our meeting."

Without hesitation, Indira dressed herself and sat back down as Tim asked her to turn, triggering another neuroburst. The effect always fascinated him, it was as if a video pause button had been pressed and the screen came back to life and Indira continued as if nothing had happened.

"So, you have a particular sum to invest?" Indira continued. She smiled at him, with no recollection of showing Tim her naked breasts only minutes before.

"Yes, £100,000 and with further monthly deposits of £50,000." He had his compensation to invest, and his worm program would be silently adding a few pounds from the firm's clients every day which would give him a steady income. This was the third institution he had visited and had installed his program on their servers. By the end of the year, he would make over half a million, more than enough to fund his lifestyle, and more importantly give him access to the uber-rich. After completing the verification process and funds transfer, Tim developed an appetite, and as it was close to the end of the working day, made his farewells to the lovely Mrs Sharma and went down to find Anita. As luck would have it, Anita was just gathering her coat and upon seeing Tim had already retrieved his black motorbike helmet.

"Here you are, you'll need this." She smiled. Tim looked at her and returned her smile.

"I don't suppose you have some time for a drink?" Tim chanced his arm.

"A drink, well perhaps a very small one. I know a place, nearby." She answered.

End of Chapter Three.