All Comments on 'Tecumseh Valley Revisited'

by Scorpius1945

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Beautiful story -- and since I love happy endings, I much prefer the second, happier ending. Earlier, you described Hank's cock resting against his hairy abs -- I an assuming that, since he is such a sexy manly man, his chest is also covered with manly hair. She has undressed him a few times, and must love the sexy sight of his masculine, muscular hairy chest. Thanks for your great story!

Should you want to continue the story, write about the journey to New York, their love making, and their happy life together -- with a hairy chest for Hank! Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Don't you think something of Hank's character is revealed when he says (in the origin ending) that he would stand by her and raise her child with Liam as his own? It's great that that scenario didn't happen, but I think it says a great deal about Hank. I am glad they are able to "ride off together" as a married couple, and be so happy together. I agree with giving Hank the sexy hairy chest of a western wagon man! He is a real gem of a gentleman for her! She is one very lucky girl! And she can keep him hard on a regular basis!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have fallen hopelessly in love with Hank! He is a thoughtful, caring and sensitive man who does whatever is necessary to take care of Caroline. And in the process he falls for her, and they express their love for each other. Besides all that, is a sexy man with a body that responds to her own simple beauty. I want her to caress his hairy body, his abs, his hairy chest, his man cock, and to suck the man cream from that cock!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous