Tecumseh Valley Revisited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hank picked up his glass and they clinked then drank. They were silent for a few moments, both awed by the sudden change in circumstances.

"There's one problem," said Hank at length, "We'd have to leave the wilderness an' live in New York, in a big house, which, of course, is also left to me by my uncle."

"Oh, I think I can manage that," replied Caroline, "But on one condition."

"Yeah, what's that?"

"That we get married here before we leave."

It was a wonderful ceremony, put on by Liam and officiated by the Rev Mortimer. The whole town attended, followed by drinks on the house in the bar. The celebrations continued late into the night, with the newlyweds leaving amidst cheering and good-natured lewd comments, especially from Caroline's ex-clients.

Caroline looked around her room, now beautifully decorated for the occasion, before melting into her new husband's arms.

"Make love to me, darling, and you don't need a condom," she grinned, looking up into his handsome face.

He picked her up and gently placed her on the bed, then began the long process of slowly unwrapping his wedding present from her beautiful wedding gown. Piece by carefully tailored piece it was removed, the last piece being the blue garter high up on her thigh.

"You're so beautiful," he said, gazing at her naked body shimmering in the flickering candlelight, "So, so beautiful."

Caroline watched as he began stripping out of his tuxedo, each piece removed being followed by a kiss and caress on her naked body; each caress becoming more erotic. Finally, he was wearing only his undershorts, tented by his huge erection beneath. He stood next to the bed and smiled down at his bride, who took the cue and carefully, lovingly, teasingly slid his final garment down his legs. After he stepped out of them, she rolled onto her side and kissed the drooling head of his rampant prick, then opened her mouth wide and engulfed the first few inches as Hank twisted around to kiss her very wet pussy. He then slipped his tongue between her nether lips and licked her clit, causing her to writhe and moan from the delicious sensations.

After a few minutes of these preliminaries, he withdrew, and lay beside her, cupping her breasts, squeezing and teasing her nipples as she slowly stroked his prick.

"Fuck me, darling, fuck this married cunt, make a baby in me on our wedding night, please darling."

Hank knelt over her on all fours and spread her legs with his knees before, reaching his arms beneath her knees, he lifted her legs towards her shoulders and far apart, spreading her glistening pussy lips wide as he slid forwards until the end of his prick was at her entrance.

"Beg me, darlin', beg me to put it in you."

"Please, sweetheart, I beg of you, please put it in me, fill me with your massive prick, fill me with your fertile seed, make me cum and cum and cum some more, darling."

Without warning, Hank thrust forward, hard and fast, as he buried himself inside his bride's welcoming cunt. Caroline let out a grunt as he bottomed out and pressed the base of his prick against her throbbing clit, then he lay on her and they kissed, deeply, passionately, their tongues twisting together as her cunt pulsed around its throbbing intruder. Without breaking their kiss, he began moving back and forth, slowly at first, then faster, withdrawing further and thrusting deeper with each movement.

It took only a few moments before Caroline was thrashing beneath Hank as she experienced her first married orgasm. Hank slowed slightly, then, as she relaxed more, he renewed his thrusting, pushing her to another orgasm, followed by a third shortly after as he restrained himself with increasing difficulty. Once Caroline had partly recovered from her third climax, Hank thrust hard and fast, intent on pushing them both to a grand finale, which erupted a few moments later.

"AAAAARRRRGGGHHH!! Yes, yes, ooohhh, yes, that's wonderful, oooohhh, I can feel your cum blasting inside me, oooohhhh, yes, darling yes, yesssss... "

As Hank pumped the last of his hot baby-making sperm into her pulsating love tunnel, Caroline fainted away for a few moments, her chest heaving as she gasped for air, her beautiful breasts engorged with arousal as the rose and fell. Hank relaxed, leaning sideways a little to allow Caroline some breathing space. She regained consciousness and they embraced, kissing each other, before turning onto their sides to sleep, his softening prick still inside her sloppy pussy.

They awoke next morning and again made love together, without quite the same intensity as the previous night.

"We need to get up," said Caroline, "Our ship sails with the tide in the early afternoon."

They reluctantly climbed out of bed, dressed in their traveling clothes, ate a belated breakfast, farewelled all the local residents who had come to see them off, as well as make ribald comments based on their imagined activities the night before. They proceeded down the street to the wharf, climbed aboard the ship that was to take them to their new life together, waved to the crowd of well-wishers as the ship slipped her moorings and sailed out into the ocean, taking the newlyweds on their first step towards their new life together.