Ted and a New Business Partner

Story Info
Ted shares me with a new business partner.
1.5k words
4.22
16.5k
17
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ted and a business partner.

Ted called me and told me he was going to be picking me up for lunch, but he needed to stop by one of his model homes for a few minutes. He told me to wear something sexy that he was going to fuck me after lunch. I got dressed in something easy for Ted, a short green dress with spaghetti straps and heels (nothing else). We stopped at the site on the way to lunch, he told me to come inside and he wanted to show me the new model that was just finished. I figured he was going to fuck me before lunch, but when we got inside the house there was another man sitting at the kitchen island. I closed the door behind me and put my bag on the table. I looked over at Ted and he was shaking hands with the guy.

"Sam, this is Gina. She's Matt's wife, I think you met Matt at one of my parties".

Sam smiled, "Yes I remember Matt."

Sam was eyeing me up and down, "So tell me, how did Matt manage to get such a beautiful wife like you?".

Ted smiled and said, "Actually Sam, I think we're the lucky ones today. Matt's wife has quite the appetite for sex."

Sam's smile got bigger as he looked over at me again.

Ted tells him, "In fact, She loves sex so much that I fucked her yesterday while she was on the phone with Matt."

Sam said, "No fucking way. You fucked her while she was on the phone with Matt?"

I looked at Sam, "Yes, it's true. I was on the phone with Matt, and Ted fucked me on my kitchen table".

Ted said, "Sam, since you came all the way down to look at the new models, I thought you would like to try a nice tight wet pussy."

Ted then sild the straps of my dress over my shoulder, letting my dress fall to the floor. Sam never took his eyes off me.

Sam said, "She has a fucking hot body. But I didn't bring any condoms."

Ted smiled, "That not a problem, she hates them more than you probably do. Plus, you've got to feel how tight that pussy is."

Sam moved closer to me grabbed my breasts with both hands then reached down between my legs and felt my pussy.

Sam smiled as his fingers rubbed my pussy, "So I can fuck your bare, and cum in that married little cunt of yours?"

"Yes Sam, you can cum anywhere you want."

"I want to try that pretty little mouth first. Get on your knees."

Ted pushed me down to my knees while Sam unzipped his pants. When he took out his cock, I was not expecting what I saw., he was not big maybe 6in, but his cock fat, so fat that I could not even get my fingers around it. I pulled back his foreskin and put the tip in my mouth. I then licked up and down his shaft feeling him get fatter. I got my mouth around his fat cock and worked my tongue on the tip and under his foreskin.

Sam looked down and said, "You are fucking amazing."

Ted called out, "I told you she is a good little cocksucker."

As I sucked his cock more and more, he started fucking my mouth.

Ted said, "If you think her mouth is good you have to feel that tight pussy, this slut really knows how to fuck."

Sam grabbed me by the hair and pulled me up. He reached down between my legs and shoved two fingers inside of me.

Sam smiled, "I love a shaved cunt, nice and smooth to lick and fuck."

Sam stood me up and moved me over to the table and put me on my back. He lifted my legs and got down and licked my already soaking wet pussy.

Sam smiled, "Nothing better than licking a smooth, tight cunt." Especially a married one."

He then stood up and pushed his thick cock into my pussy. After a big moan Sam pushed his fat cock halfway into my pussy as I moaned with pleasure. The next thrust and he was in my pussy.

"Ted you are right she has a fucking tight cunt."

Ted stood in front of me and asked Sam, "Mind if I join in?"

As Ted slapped my face with his cock, "Tell me slut, tell me you want to suck my cock, while Sam fucks your pussy."

"Yes, Ted please let me suck your big cock."

As I put Ted in my mouth, I felt Sam grab my hips and push is cock deep into my pussy. The more he grabbed my hips and pulled me closer to him the more he made me cum. His fat cock made me cum 2 times.

Sam yelled out, "What a fucking slut, she came on my cock 2 times already."

I was in heaven, they started going at my mouth and pussy at the same time, Sam in my pussy and Ted in my mouth.

Sam called out, "You want me cum in your cunt, bitch?"

Ted said, "Sam don't ask just fill her pussy."

Sam said, "I'm going to cum, I'm going to fill this married cunt with my cum".

He grabbed my hips and pulled me tight as I felt his cock pulse and throb inside my pussy. When he finally pulled out of me, I felt a gush of cum run out of my pussy. I reached down with my hand and felt a huge thick load.

Ted said, "My Turn, time to give this slut what she really wants."

Ted came around to my pussy and stood between my legs and spread them wide open. My pussy was covered in Sam's cum.

"Sam, You ruined that pussy, you fucked her like the slut she is."

I had Sam cum running out of my pussy and down my ass into the table. Ted lifted my legs even higher and then told Sam to hold my legs up more so he can get my ass. Ted pushed the tip of his hard cock into my ass.

Ted pushed his cock all the way in my ass. "Take it, take it like the slut you are". As he took me, forcing his cock into my tight ass, I was done. I felt it everywhere. Sam held my legs up positioned his hard cock so he could put his cock in my mouth.

Sam said, "Suck my cock, slut, clean that cum off my cock."

I had Ted cock in my ass and my fingers rubbing my clit. Sam slapped my face with his cock as I licked his ball sack. Just as I was about to cum, I felt Sam shoot a load all over my face. Ted started fucking my ass harder.

Ted said, "Take my cock you married slut, take my ass deep in your ass."

He pulled me closer and I felt his cock explode deep in my ass. Finally, Ted eased out of my ass as I laid on the table catching my breath. I load in my pussy, one in my ass and one all over my face. Sam came out of the bathroom and handed me a wet towel. I sat up and wiped his cum off my face. I started cleaning up as Sam said to Ted let's finish the contact over dinner tonight. He then said to Teddy, "I will be coming into town a lot more often and make sure this slut is available".

After Sam left Ted kissed me, and we got ready to leave. Ted grabbed my hand and pulled me back to the sofa.

"Hold on, I never got my blowjob. Don't you want to suck my cock?"

"Yes Ted, I want to suck your cock before you take me home."

Ted dropped his pants and he sat back down on the sofa. I dropped to my knees and took his semi hard cock out of his boxers.

"Give me that big cock." I took him in my mouth and in no time, Ted was rock hard again. I sucked his cock and licked his balls. After a little while he put his hand on the back of my head. I knew he was close, so I started sucking hard and rubbing his balls. A few minutes later he shot a nice load down my throat filling my mouth with his cum. After he came, I licked his cock and balls clean of any cum and stood up. We cleaned up the house and left. We got in Ted's car and left the development.

"Sorry babe, I don't think we have time for lunch."

"What do you mean Ted? I just had a high protein, no carb lunch. I'm full."

We got back to my house, and he kissed me goodbye in the car. I got into the house and my sons and their college friends over. They were all in their bathing suits in the kitchen having lunch. They all gave me a hug and kiss and said they were going back into the pool.

One of their friends said, "Why don't you join us in the pool?"

I just smiled and said, "Not today, Jimmy."

As I walked to my bedroom to shower, I was thinking I hope they didn't smell all the cum on me.