Ted Punter versus Blair the Witch

Story Info
Horny modern wizard versus a sexy sorceress time forgot.
2.6k words
4.15
3.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Who will win? A young man from the 21st century destined to become the greatest wizard ever or a powerful ancient sorceress from an age when sword and sorcery ruled? This bizarre tale answers that question.

Ted Punter was just your ordinary nerdy college student complete with eyeglasses until he reached the age of eighteen. He was summoned by the Council of Elder Mages, a collective of the oldest and most powerful wizards. It was prophesied that Ted will become the High Archmage, the most powerful wizard of all time. The Council appointed Sean Worchestershire, a very amoral warlock of vast talent who coincidentally looks like Benedict Cumberbatch in a trench coat, to be Ted's mentor in the mystic arts. Once in a while, Sean takes Ted to an adventure that involves overcoming supernatural dangers, time travel and interdimensional journeys. This is one of those adventures.

"Hey Sean, where are we going next?" Ted Punter asked. His magickal mentor Sean Worchestershire just created a time portal in the middle of Ted's apartment. "My boy, we're going to the Arborean Age, a long-forgotten period in time when civilization was still in its infancy and swords and sorcery ruled." Sean answered. "Whoa! Just like Conan the Barbarian!?" Ted exclaimed but Sean frowned. "Actually, it's Conan the Cimmerian as in the original books by Robert E. Howard you uncultured swine but yes exactly like the world of Conan the Barbarian. Oh and guess what? You're going to vanquish an evil witch." Sean raised his hand holding a quartz crystal. The crystal projected an image of a crimson-haired woman so beautiful yet so menacing-looking. She looked no older than thirty. The exotic metal string bikini barely contained her voluptuous body. A tiara of gold adorned with ethereally gems sat on her pretty head. The beautiful woman sported a malicious smirk. Ted Punter's dick hardened at the sight of the sexy sorceress.

"This is Blair the Witch." Suddenly, the loud cawing of ravens was heard in the background. Sean cleared his throat before speaking again. "Damn ravens always making the situation sound so ominous. Anyway, she's also known as Blair of The Eternal Flame and the Crimson-Haired Ruler of Black Sand. We're going to the day when her reign of terror ends and you, as the future High Archmage, have the sole duty to defeat her in magickal combat. This is part of your trials. Off we go then!" Sean entered the portal followed by Ted. They suddenly found themselves in a marketplace in a busy city filled with people of different races and scented with manure, piss, perfumes and incense. The people, stared at the two strangers whose clothes they have never seen before.

"Welcome to the city of Black Sand, my boy! Circa the Arborean Age! I wish I could take you to a place where they serve the best meat on a stick but you got a sorceress to vanquish. Lets start by asking around." Thanks to Sean's Multilingual Charm, talking with people with a different tongue was no problem. Sean turned his attention to an old man in rags who looked no younger than sixty winters. "Excuse me, random peasant. Where can we find Blair the Witch?" Again, the large cawing of ravens was heard in the background. Sean sighed in annoyance. The old man in rags answered. "Oh gee, young man. Do you think that dark ziggurat surrounded by black flames, ominous thunder clouds above and the loud screams of a thousand suffering souls vibrating through its walls isn't obvious enough to you?" The old man pointed at the direction where the place is exactly described by the boy. It was, indeed, a dark ziggurat surrounded by black flames, ominous thunder clouds above and the loud screams of a thousand suffering souls vibrating through its walls.

"Wow, it really is a dark ziggurat surrounded by black flames, ominous thunderclouds above and the loud screams of a thousand suffering souls vibrating through its walls. Thank you, old timer. Despite you being such a smart-ass, I'm giving you a big gold coin for your help." Sean produced a big gold coin in his hand and gave it to the boy. The old man smiled. "Oh wow, thanks! Now I can invest in some NFTs!"

Ted exclaimed. "You have NFTs here!?"

"Yeah! Nice fucking tits! Off to the brothel I go!" The old man answered before hobbling towards the best brothel in Black Sand. Ted laughed while Sean groaned in annoyance. "Lets just.. go on with it."

-----

Within a shadowy chamber, the powerful sorceress known as Blair the Witch (loud raven cawing), gazed into her crystal ball while relaxing in her bathing vat. She saw the image of the young wizard from the future and she knew right away that he will end her reign.

"So my prophesied doom has finally come. The Crone of Caernonbarg was right." The sultry sorceress rose from the waters naked as the she was on the day of her birth. All the right parts of her succulent body jiggled as she posed dramatically. "Very well, I shall ready myself. I shall use my most powerful spells to destroy the young man destined to become the High Archmage. Once I eradicate him, the name of Blair the Witch..." Cue loud raven cawing. "... shall echo throughout the ages! Mwahahahaha!!!!"

----

"Ninety-eight... ninety-nine... One hundred... good thing most of Blair's henchmen were just musclebound thugs and weak-ass cultists." Sean said after blasting the last henchman with a fire spell.

"I already took care of the traps both magickal at mundane. I still need work in metal manipulation but they were easy to disarm."

"Excellent, all we need to do..." Sean points at an iron door. "is enter through that door."

"Whoa, I can sense the witch's power!" Ted exclaimed. His dick hardened once again as he remembered her awesome tits.

"Yeah me too, lets get on with it. I'll go first."

With a gesture, Sean Worchestershire opened the heavy iron door. The two modern-day mages found themselves facing a massive throne of human bones where sat the crimson-haired witch known as Blair. She looked glorious in her golden tiara and the very miniscule steel bikini that barely covered her curvy body. Ted Punter's eyes opened wide and almost drooled with his dick straining so hard against his pants.

Blair the Witch (loud cawing) stood from her macabre throne and addressed to the the young magician. "I know you, Ted Hunter, wizard from the distant future. The Crone of Caernonbarg has prophesied my downfall at your hands. Well guess what? You won't find me easy to defeat me!" Blair raised a hand above her head and a huge fireball formed. "Have at thee, wizard!"

The sorceress threw the fireball at Ted but the young wizard raised both arms and countered it. "Counterspell!" Ted yelled. The huge fireball dissipated into nothing. Ted coughed from the smoke but he lived unburnt.

Blair the Witch (loud cawing again) was astounded. "By Motavia's Flames! The magicks of the future is this strong!" She thought. "No matter. I shall turn him into a toad and stomp him to death!" Blair made a strange exotic gesture with her hands. A purple glow formed around Ted Punter before disappearing. Other than that, nothing happened to Ted. He remained human. He raised his left arm to reveal a silver bracelet. "Anti-Transmutation Charm. Very useful." He said with a grin.

The witch became furious with frustration. "Thrice damn you, Ted Hunter! Now you deal with my undead minions!" Blair raised her arms and spoke an eldritch incantation. The huge throne of bones collapsed. The bones on the floor started to reform into a dozen skeletons. The skeletons took weapons that were hidden behind the throne and armed themselves. "Skeleton warriors, kill Ted Punter!" Blair yelled. The boney soldiers shambled towards the direction of Ted Punter.

Ted Punter raised his arcane energies and spoke an incantation in a forgotten language and then spoke the following two words in English. "Control Undead." The skeletons stopped in their tracks. "Skeleton warriors, seize Blair the Witch!" Ted commanded. The skeletons turned around and shambled towards the sultry necromancer.

"No! Nooo!!!" Blair screamed with fear. She tried every spell to dismantle the skeletons but they were all countered by Ted Punter. The skeletons seized her by the arms and legs. The sorceress was immobilized by her own minions.

Ted grinned. "Skeleton warriors, disrobe her!" He yelled. The skeletons grabbed the metal top that barely contained the witch's bosom. In seconds, the sorceress' titanic tatas were revealed, bouncing and jiggling in all their magnificence with their nipples exposed. The skeletons ripped the thong from her luscious wide hips, revealing her glistening womanhood to all. Ted Punter's cock hardened even more.

"P-please... do whatever to me. Just spare my life..." The naked necromancer pleaded. However, in her evil mind, she thought "Hah! I saw his erection through his pants! No doubt he lusts after me! I shall take advantage of this by seducing him with my mind-blowing sexual arts! Once he drops his guard, I will conjure a magical dagger from the underworld and stab him to death!"

However, Ted Punter was no fool. He was gifted with the supernatural power "Yagoto's Third Eye" since his birth. The ethereal eye opened in the middle of Ted's forehead and revealed the witch's sinister plan to him and other things. The wizard Ted Punter grinned.

"Haha nice try, Blair. I saw through your plan. I also know your darkest desire." Ted chanted an incantation. Ted, Blair and the skeletons were immediately teleported to the middle of Black Sand. The citizens of Black Sand were astounded by the sudden appearance. Ted Punter started to address to the downtrodden people.

"People of Black Sand! Behold, I have defeated the tyrant Blair the Witch in a duel of sorcery! I have brought her here in all her nudity to be publicly humiliated as punishment for the evils she has committed against you! Do you wish to see a live sex show!?" The crowd cheered. "Yes! Fuck her! She deserves it!"

"Very well!" Ted made his clothes vanished. His hard, big cock sprung before the crowd and Blair the Witch. Loud cawing.

"No... please... not in front of these filthy peasants..." Blair pleaded but deep in her heart she wanted to be ravished in front of so many people. You see, Blair has always been an exhibitionist. That's why she wore skimpy metal bikini all the time. She loved showing off her beautiful body. It gave her so much pleasure. However, she was proud. No man was powerful enough to defeat her and violate her until Ted Punter came along. Behind all that power posturing, she was just a sexual deviant.

"Suck my dick, bitch." Ted commanded. The crowd cheered even louder. Sean Worchestershire pulled out his smartphone and started recording. "Good thing I brought my phone. The Council will love this!" Blair was astounded by Ted's large man-tool. Her face flushed. The sorceress started licking the tip of Ted's dick. "Uuuuunnnng..." The modern day wizard moaned and the crowded cheered even louder as Blair the Witch (loud cawing) swallowed the whole shaft. She sucked Ted's magickal cock in long, rhythmic strokes while playfully licking it. Ted closed his eyes and savored the attention his cock received. After several minutes, Ted's dick ejaculated into Blair's mouth.

With the help of the skeletons, Ted made Blair lie down on the sandy ground. The wizard grabbed the witch's tremendous tits and lovingly squeezed them. "Mmmmm... yes... play with my tits, wizard from the future..." Blair moaned while Ted continued his skillful breastplay. Ted placed his still hard cock between Blair's breasts and squeezed the mammaries around it. Ted rocked back and forth with his dick squeezed between Blair's luscious large tits. Blair moaned again. The sensation of Ted's dick between her sensitive woman flesh-mounds was too much for her. Her hands, released by the skeletons, assisted Ted by squeezing her tits, locking the penis in place. Minutes later, Ted let out a roar of pleasure and sprayed his cum all over Blair's chest, forming a perfect pearl necklace.

"Fuck me, wizard... Take my womanhood..." Blair begged Ted inside his mind amidst the noisy and excited crowds. "Fine. I will give you sex so great, you will reach the realm of gods." Ted replied telepathically. The wizard plunged his dick into Blair's womanhood. The witch gasped as the long and hard man-thing penetrated her. Ted Punter started to pump into her. The sorceress was driven so wild she screamed at the tip of her voice with sheer pleasure. "Yes! By the gods, yes! Keep fuckiiiing!"

Suddenly, a bright light enveloped both of them. Ted and Blair, still in coitus, levitated higher and higher. They soared through the sky and across time and space. Stars were born and stars exploded in death as the wizard and witch fucked throughout the cosmos. Bright light enveloped them once again as they transcended the edge of the universe. Bright, gigantic beings with radiant auras bore witness to their mind-blowing magickal sex. Celestial music was played as if by angels vibrated through their very mortal cores. Never have Blair experienced such divine and pleasurable ecstasy. Ted and Blair continued fucking over and over. Their hands caressed each other's bodies. Their mouths kissed with such powerful passion. Their tongues entwined like snakes in heat. Pure divine bliss engulfed them and eternity passed.

Both wizard and witch came in copious amounts. At that very moment, Blair opened her eyes in a jolt. She was shocked that the endless years of blissful sex happened in her mind and yet it has only been thirty minutes of nonstop fucking right in the middle of the city of Black Sand! A very satisfied Ted stood up with the crowd still cheering and his mentor Sean Worchestershire still recording.

"Blair the Witch, I shall spare your life if you swear to stop doing evil. Come with me to the twenty-first century and you can have all the mind-blowing sex you want if you become my lover." Ted telepathically spoke to the defeated sorceress. "Yes! Yes, Ted Punter of the future! I will commit evil no more! Take me to your time and I shall be your lover for all eternity! This I swear!" The naked witch replied.

"People of Black Sand! Blair the Witch (fuck off, ravens) will not rule over you anymore! You are now free!" The crowd cheered at its very loudest. Ted carried Blair and gave her a long kiss.

----

"Ung! Yes! Yessss! I'm cummiiiing!" a naked Blair screamed inside what appeared to be a stone-cobbled dungeon as a knight, naked except for his helmet, kept plowing into her shapely ass. The knight yelled "take this, you slutty evildoer!" and sprayed his load into Blair in climax. The cum dripped from Blair's lovely derriere.

"Aaaaand cut! Perfect as always!" Sean Worchestershire yelled as he stopped recording. He snapped his fingers and ended the illusion spell to reveal that the "dungeon" was just a simple modern-day bedroom.

Blair adopted the name Blair Jones to fit in the modern age but became known as Blair the Witch in a series of fantasy-themed porn. Renowned for lusciously filling out her trademark metal string bikini, she became very famous and successful. Of course, Sean Worchestershire was the director, manager and camera-man.

The middle-aged warlock Sean Worchestershire gave a thumbs up and walked into the kitchen to grab some pizza. The "knight" rose from the bed and took of his helmet. It was Ted Punter.

"Darling, care to join me in the bath?" Blair beckoned. Ted's cock sprung up once more. Blair looked at his groin and approvingly licked her lips. "Mmmm... I take that as a yes."

The End