Teddy's Auctioned Off Ep. 01

Story Info
Teddy is abducted and sold as a sex slave.
2.2k words
4.3
22.3k
38

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PART 1 -- TEDDY'S ORDEAL BEGINS

Teddy is abducted to be sold at auction.

CHAPTER 1 -- THE ABDUCTION

Teddy came to when his shackled hands started to rise above him, lifting him to his feet.

His bare feet.

He felt the texture of thin carpeting under his toes and glanced down to see that he was being forced to stand on an elevated platform that ran the length of the room. He could feel the texture of the platform below his bare feet, and he could see that he was naked. Completely naked.

Even though he had been unconscious just moments before, he could see that he wasn't completely flaccid. Not erect, per se, but it wouldn't take much to get him there.

He glanced around and saw that he was in some sort of warehouse space converted into a dungeon or sex club. He was in a smaller partitioned room that was fairly long but relatively narrow. The platform he was on ran along one of the long walls, with another identical platform about three feet off the ground along the opposite wall.

And he wasn't alone. A dozen other people were standing on the opposite platform, their arms also raised and shackled, fastened to some sort of winch system with cables rising to the rafters. He could see that there were just as many on his own platform as well. Half a dozen women, by his count, and eighteen men including himself.

Directly across from him was a brunette woman who looked to be in her early 20s, dressed in lacy lingerie: a sea-foam lacy satin chemise, with a matching thong. She looked nervous but calm. Maybe drugged? Maybe in a trance?

Most of the other slaves, if slaves they were, appeared to be a little older, late twenties to early thirties, a few possibly older than that. Most, like the girl across, were also in underwear or lingerie. A few only wore leather harnesses. One of the guys wore boots and a leather jockstrap, and a few of the women wore stilettos, but everyone else was barefoot. One of the young women and a few of the other men were completely naked, like Teddy, but more wore something, however little, to cover their modesty. One had his cock caged, but the rest of the men appeared to have their cocks free, at least as far as he could tell through the contours of their underwear. A few had ball gags, but most didn't. None of the ungagged were speaking. Maybe half wore blindfolds, hoods, or darkened googles; the rest, like Teddy, were free to look around at their fellow captives. One bearded guy wore a pink lacy negligee with matching pink stilettos.

There were also a handful of guys working to make sure that Teddy and the other captives were secure and fully exposed, but not uncomfortable. They all wore boots and jeans, some with black t-shirts, some with black leather vests, a few shirtless or with leather harnesses on their torso.

Teddy shook his head, trying to clear the cobwebs, trying to remember how he got there. He felt relaxed, mentally and physically, like every muscle in his body was resting. And totally calm despite a situation that should have been terrifying. The last time he felt like this was when he let someone hypnotize him.

His last clear memory was at the gym. It was late and he was alone in the showers. He remembered turning off the water and wrapping a towel around his waist as he walked from the showers to the lockers. He remembered someone grabbing his right arm and twisting it behind his back as some sort of cloth was shoved over his nose and mouth. Despite the situation, he remembered feeling a little curious, even excited. He remembered smelling a sweet odor in the cloth as his towel slipped off, exposing his naked body. And then he fell unconscious.

He had fragments of another memory, too. Of coming to consciousness, naked and bound on a table, in someone's dining room or kitchen. He remembered seeing that his chest and belly was covered in cum. A lot of cum. He didn't know if any of the cum was his own, but surely there was too much of it to only be his. He remembered hearing a man's voice and seeing a pocket watch dangling before his face on a golden chain, or maybe it was some sort of pendant or amulet.

He remembered being given a choice.

"Option one," the voice said, "You will be auctioned off for the weekend. You will be naked. And you will be obedient. We will instruct buyers on limits that we will set for you, limits based on your deepest fears and secret desires. Your service will be a secret to everyone in your life unless you choose to disclose it to anyone. But if you refuse any request within those limits, option two will go into effect."

Teddy couldn't hear who was speaking, but the voice was deep and rich and compelled respect.

"Option two," the voice continued, "if you reject option one, or fail to live up to its terms, we will return you to your gym. You will be tied up naked and left there overnight for the staff to find you in the morning. A vibrating butt plug will be left in your ass, one that we can control remotely. We will control when it vibrates, or we may turn over control to Internet audiences. Your ordeal will be streamed on the Internet, and we will make sure the stream is captioned with your full, legal name and your social media addresses. And it will also simultaneously be streamed on all your social media accounts. You've already provided us with the passwords."

Option two was absolutely out of the question. No way he'd want his family and friends to see him like that.

He consented to the first option. And then...nothing. No more memories, just a sweet, gentle lassitude until he woke a few moments ago.

A few of the workers near him were talking.

"This guy got taken at a gym," one was saying. "Not a local one, it was halfway across the state."

They were talking about himself, Teddy assumed.

The other picked up a card from a small stack at Teddy's feet. "Lot 13?" the guy said. "And the starting bid is a grand? That's a bit steep as a starting bid."

"Yeah, but check this out," the other guy said, pointing to the card. "Virgin ass. Virgin ass!"

The two men high-fived each other.

"You sure he's a virgin?"

"Totally sure," the first guy said. "As an anal bottom, that is. He's never been fucked. Trust me, we got deep into his brain. Very deep. We got secrets he probably doesn't consciously remember ever having. We know his deepest fantasies, his fervent hopes, his absolute fears and limits. We know how to push him to the edge without pushing him over the edge."

The second guy patted Teddy's bare ass.

"Touch the ass if you want," the first guy said, "but leave the hole alone. And don't touch his dick. Those are reserved for the buyer. Or buyers, if a group buys him to gangbang."

Buyers?

None of the staff had nametags. For the time being, Teddy was mentally calling the first guy "the Overseer."

Teddy was convinced he was still under hypnosis. How else could he feel so nervous yet act so relaxed knowing he was about to be sold to someone, or maybe several people? While naked. He clearly wasn't going to be auctioned off to someone who just wanted their bathroom cleaned. Not when they were starting the bidding at a thousand dollars while heavily promoting his virgin ass.

The brunette on the table across from him was staring at his naked body. At his dick. He wondered if they were going to remove her underwear for the auction. Just the thought of seeing her nude body made his dick spring fully erect.

The first guy saw Teddy's boner and laughed.

"Okay, tell the other guys we're ready for the Meat Rack," he said. "I'll be the monitor on this side. You take the middle and have Al take the other end. Tell Chuck he can open the doors now."

CHAPTER 2 -- THE MEAT RACK

The doors opened and guests started to wander in. For the first time, Teddy got a jolt of adrenalin. He was naked, completely naked, in front of total strangers. Bound, helpless, unable to stop them from staring at his dick, inspecting his body, even touching him.

Some of the guests wore denim and leather, but most were in expensive formal attire. A few of the male guests (and some of the female ones as well) wore tuxedoes, but most wore black suits with crisp, white shirts and slim black ties. Some of the women wore evening gowns, all black. Most had elegant flute glasses with sparkling champagne.

And they all wore masks. Expensive, elaborate Venetian masks. Golden masks that covered the eyes and just enough of their faces. Some of the masks were studded with rhinestones. Some had gold glitter. Several had ostrich feathers -- mostly black, but one red one popped against the black and gold.

They got to wear masks, but Teddy didn't. The slaves didn't. The fully dressed guests got to maintain their anonymity. The offerings on the Meat Rack were exposed. Bodies mostly bare or even completely naked like Teddy's. Except for one guy in a leather hood, the rest of the slaves had their faces exposed. Teddy didn't get the sense that any of the guests recognized him, but he had no way to hide if someone he knew did see him.

The guests wandered up and down the Meat Rack, examining the merchandise. So many hands reached out and to touch his calves, stroking his legs. Some reached up a little too far, but the Overseer made sure none of them touched his dick. A lot of them groped his ass. One of them made him bend over and open his mouth so his teeth could be inspected, like a god damn horse for sale. The Overseer stood close by. "No kissing," the Overseer said. "Kissing is reserved for buyers, like his dick and his hole."

They couldn't touch his hole, but they could examine it. Teddy lost track of how many times he was instructed to turn around and bend over. With his hands restrained, he couldn't spread his cheeks when they demanded it, so total strangers were grabbing his ass checks and spreading them wide apart. "Virgin ass," they kept saying, or occasionally "virgin hole."

One older woman lifted one of his feet up and ran her lacquered fingernails down his bare sole, making him twitch. Her even older male companion -- husband? paramour? gay best friend? -- took Teddy's foot when she was done and started sucking on his toes.

Many people were taking copies of his auction card, both male guests and some female ones. Some circled a few items -- what, he had no idea -- or made other notes. A few looked disappointed as they put the card back. Perhaps the starting bid was out of their budget. Or perhaps they were intent on acting out a fantasy blocked by one of his limits.

But many of them kept his card. They didn't seem phased by an opening bid of a thousand dollars.

He heard them murmuring about his stats on the printed card. Twenty-two years old. Six feet tall. A hundred and forty-five pounds. Size twelve feet. Six inches hard.

Across the aisle, the brunette girl was getting a lot of attention. Guests were allowed to touch her lingerie and fondle her, but he heard them being told that they weren't allowed to reach inside. Teddy wondered what her starting bid was. Did buyers ever buy multiple slaves? Maybe they would both be sold to the same buyer.

Teddy's dick sprang erect again as he imagined himself touching the girl's underwear...and reaching inside.

He lost track of how many guests had walked by, ogling his bare dick. How many had touched his legs and chest. How many had taken his card. Several dozen? Fifty? Hundreds? People wandered through the Meat Rack, inspected the merchandise, and then wandered back to the main room as others came in to inspect the offerings. It felt like hundreds had wandered by, but he was sure some of them were coming back again and again.

How many would bid on him, he wondered. How high would the bid go? And did it even matter? Teddy had no idea where the money would go, but he was under no illusions that he would see any of it. Still, it was an ego boost to want the bidding to go high.

Of course, the more a buyer paid, the more they'd want to get their money's worth.

He bent over again as the Overseer himself spread Teddy's ass cheeks so an ancient Asian woman could peek at his hole. A younger gay couple took a very long look. Both took copies of his auction card.