All Comments on 'Teddy's Auctioned Off Ep. 01'

by Daedalus_SF

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can't wait to see what happens next!!

CorjixCorjixover 1 year ago

Just reading the title got me hard. The story is a good one - I sure hope more is on the way!

CorjixCorjixover 1 year ago

"5" - Favorite Story - Followed.

69stroker6969stroker69over 1 year ago

Looking forward to more of this story. I would love to be abducted and used as a sex slave to a gay man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Super! It always is a shock to be displayed naked for first time! Males especially! The contrast of well dressed folk admiring and inspecting, is a moment of a new beginning! Being kept naked becomes normal. Owners can enjoy their possession fully. Handling and teasing, making the slave, fully sexual. Denying it's begging for release.

The collar a major force, of knowing they, the slave, is a owned article, a mere possession.

Those of you dreaming such fantasies be warned. It may come true! I attended many Fetish events and later did a course with a Domme. I was warned by a friend of Hers that my Trainer could at any time lend, rent, or give me as a gift. Happy are the innocent. One day at Her place I was introduced to a Domme, that I had admired. We went for a fancy meal, drinks and all! No! I didn't pay anything. Later in playroom, after a heavy session with both where I had my first SUPER slave cum! i was shaking and trembling , unable to speak.

The Domme embraced me and made me kneel at Her feet. I was collared, She gave me an address and a new phone! 'I will call you, in next few days! Bring nothing but outer garments." "Why?" i asked.I was slapped! "You are My slave, be prepared for service!". i am Her possession, Her slave, Hers to enjoy and do whatever!.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaedalus_SF@Daedalus_SF
Gay guy interested in stories about "reluctant male exhibitionism" -- guys forced to get naked because of a prank, a lost bet, an initiation, or mishap. My stories are generally about guys (both gay and straight) caught naked in embarrassing situations. Even the stories about ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES