Ted's Encounter Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Too much light there babe, you were better back here," Ted said.

Her eyes rolled and she shot him a disgusted look with her lips still closed tightly. She stepped all the way back over to stand just in front of us. I definitely got her good. Thick globs of cum all over her face and down on her perky firm tits.

"Tilt your head back a little babe," Ray said as he swiped his finger across her chin scooping a thick glob of cum onto it.

"Open babe," he said.

With what I perceived as reluctance, she opened her mouth. Since I towered over her, I could see her mouth was full of my thick cum.

Ray stuck his finger with the cum on it into her open mouth and swiped it off on her lower lip inside her mouth.

"Us guys like to watch our girls swallow our nut babe," he said. "ALL GUYS like to see their girl swallow their nut babe," he said firmly.

Ray moved the camera up close to her face, "Guys expect the girl to swallow the nut babe," he repeated. "Ain't that right Ted?" he added.

"Oh hell yes," I chimed in, seeing a look of desperation on her face.

Her eyes wide and her lips clenched tightly, a look of resignation came over her face. With her arms down to her sides and her fists clenched, her throat convulsed slightly indicating she actually swallowed a little of my cum.

She moaned and retched as her head bobbed back and forth with her struggling to swallow my thick load. Finally, she gulped again. Her eyes watered as she grimaced and gulped a third time, finally gasping as she finished swallowing the thick load in her mouth.

"Guys like to see afterwards babe. Open," he said.

She opened her mouth with what could only be called a sneer, leaning forward and thrusting her wide open and empty mouth at us to show both of us that she had indeed swallowed it all. She leaned toward me with her mouth open wide and I looked in.

"Looks like she swallowed all of it," I chuckled.

Then she turned toward Ray with her hands on her hips and leaned forward to show him her empty mouth.

"You did GOOOD babe, us guys like that," he grinned.

As she was about to turn and head to the bathroom, Ray said, "Hold on babe, you missed some," and he swiped the glob off her tits onto his finger and moved it up to her mouth.

This time, she opened her mouth without being told and he stuck his finger in her mouth and she sucked it clean and quickly swallowed.

I reached and swiped the thick glob dangling from her nipple and moved my finger to her mouth. I stuck it into her mouth and she sucked the glob off my finger and swallowed it.

She continued sucking my finger until I pulled it out.

"Hold on babe," Ray said as he moved his finger to swipe up all he could see and transfer it into her waiting mouth. With the last of it finally in her mouth, she sucked his finger as he pulled it out, and she quickly swallowed. Then, without being told, opened her mouth wide and leaned close for both of us to look in and see that she had swallowed it all.

Then she pranced almost defiantly into the bathroom and closed the door.

I moved over and plopped down naked in a chair with my wet dick dangling. "You are one lucky motherfucker Ray," I laughed.

He laughed as he set his camera on a table and picked up a pack of cigarettes, lighting one. "Don't I know it buddy," he said.

"What can I say," he laughed. "She likes the dick," he laughed as he inhaled his lungs full of smoke and coughed and hacked as he exhaled.

"Fuck," he chuckled, "All I gotta say is guys like it, or guys love it, and bingo, she goes for it," he laughed.

"Does she take it in the ass?" I asked.

This question clearly caught him off guard. He tilted his head as he sucked on his cigarette, pondering that question. "That's a good one," he said. "Guess we've never tried that," he chuckled. "I'm sure she'd be ok with it though. Not sure about your horse cock though," he laughed as he glanced at my dick hanging between my legs.

"I do a lot of girls in the ass, and they all love it," I volunteered.

"No shit, really?" he said.

"It's all about proper lube," I said, feeling my cock twitch at the thought of fucking his wife's virgin asshole.

I told him some of my experiences including the ass fucking.

"And they like it huh?" he said.

"It takes a while for some, others actually come to prefer it," I laughed. "She's been in there quite a while, do you think she's afraid to come out, thinking we'll jump her again?" I chuckled.

"Nah, she probably took a bath, she's a bit of a clean freak," he laughed as he lit another cigarette.

Ray was clearly thinking about the butt fucking when the bathroom door opened and his wife came into the room. She had put her shorts and tank top back on, brushed her hair and obviously taken a bath. As a bonus she did appear to be bra-less. Her nipples hardened under my gaze. She looked incredible.

She seemed startled I was still there, as well as a bit shocked when she saw although I had slipped my shirt on, I was still naked below the waist. She looked at my semi hard cock dangling as she passed by me to sit next to Ray on the bed.

As she sat down, she looked over at my cock. I grabbed it and shook it back and forth at her. "Did you miss this?" I chuckled.

She blushed immediately and looked at Ray who had a huge smile on his face.

"I think my baby likes the black dick," he laughed. "He wants to stick that in your butt baby," he said grinning.

That caught her off guard. Her mouth fell open and a shocked look crossed her face. Her head swiveled as she looked at my cock I was waving in the air, then back to him, and then my cock again, and then him again, shaking her head ever so slightly from side to side.

"All guys love that," Ray said. "Ain't that right Ted," he chuckled.

"Oh yeah," I said. "And if you do it right, the girls do too," I smiled.

"Stand up babe and pull your shorts down and show Ted that cute little ass of yours," Ray chuckled.

She sat there staring at him.

"Come on baby, he just wants to look at it," he pleaded.

Rolling her eyes, she slowly stood and unhooked her shorts. After a slight pause, she sighed and pushed her shorts and her panties down in a heap around her ankles.

"Back up to him baby, so he can see how nice your ass is," Ray said.

She shuffled with her shorts and panties around her ankles to stand in front of me. Her cunt still appeared moist. I figured it must always be wet. Finally she turned in front of me.

I reached from my seat to gently caress her firm ass as she stood there. I could feel her body tremble.

"It would be better if she bent and touched her fingers to her toes," I commented.

"Bend over babe and give him a good look at that nice ass of yours," Ray said.

Slowly she bent over. "It would help of she could pull her ass cheeks apart," I said, wondering how far I could push this.

"Pull you butt cheeks open babe," Ray commanded.

She was clearly breathing faster as she reached and pulled the cheeks of her ass apart.

I reached and gently touched her clenched asshole causing her to lurch a little. I thought I heard a small gasp as well.

I didn't push it, but very gently rubbed my finger back and forth over her ass sphincter. I ran my finger forward and into her pussy which was wet as I expected. Using this wetness I was able to push the tip of my finger just slightly into her butt hole. She gasped as she felt the tip of my finger penetrate her asshole.

Ray again had his camera and was catching all of this.

"That looks good babe. Damn that looks GOOD," he said, emphasizing the GOOD.

"All guys love to put there dicks in there," Ray said as I was sticking just the tip of my finger in her asshole.

I slowly inserted my finger deeper in her asshole. I alternated between her cunt and asshole until eventually I was easily sliding my finger deep into her each time.

Carefully, I added a second finger wet from her pussy to slowly insert into her butt.

"Maybe she could kneel on the bed," I mumbled as I pushed two fingers deep into her asshole.

"Get on the bed babe," Ray blurted. "Kneel and stick that sweet ass of yours up babe," he said with an almost feverish sound to his voice.

As I pulled my fingers out of her asshole, she slowly rose and shuffle stepped to the bed. Her shorts and panties were still around her ankles.

As she raised a foot to kneel on the bed, she stepped out of the shorts, but they remained around her other ankle as she knelt forward on the bed.

"Arch your back babe," Ray said. "Stick that cute ass of yours up," he added with a chuckle.

This was perfect. I could see her face in the mirror on the wall as I stepped in behind her. My cock was rock hard as I shoved it between her legs. Her wet pussy coated my cock with her juices.

She had what I would best describe as a feeble smile on her face. Her mouth was open as she breathed faster feeling the fat head of my cock slide over her wet cunt.

I pulled back and jammed my cock deep into her dripping pussy. She gasped and shuddered as she felt me enter her.

Her eyes popped open wide when I plunged my cock into her cunt. I pulled it out and slid it up across her wet asshole.

When I did that, she was almost panting and she gasped when she felt my cock slide over her clenched butt hole.

I reached with one hand and pulled her ass cheek to one side as I held my wet cock with my other hand and rubbed it up and down across her asshole.

"THAT LOOKS GOOOOOD BABE!" Ray bellowed as he held the camera close.

"Got any kind of lube?" I asked.

"Just a second," Ray said as he darted past me to the bathroom.

He quickly returned with a bottle of baby oil and handed it to me as he picked his camera up to continue filming.

I opened the lid and poured the baby oil down the crack of his wife's ass. This also coated the tip of my cock.

Pulling her ass cheek to one side I continued rubbing my cock up and down over her tight anus.

She was mouth breathing in gasps with her eyes wide as I continued running my cock up and down over her lubricated butt hole.

Finally I took careful aim and pressed the fat head of my cock against her tight sphincter.

I didn't push, but kept it pressed firmly against her asshole.

Her eyes popped open wider as she felt this and she was quivering.

"Damn babe, that looks good," Ray said. "My baby loves the black cock," he added.

The feeble weak looking smile came over her face when Ray said that, as she endured my cock pressing against her butt hole.

Several times, our eyes met in the mirror, but clearly her mind was elsewhere.

I poured baby oil on my cock and began to press it in.

Her eyes were now closed tightly as she grimaced. She alternated between gritting her teeth and biting her lower lip, as I pressed my cock against her asshole.

The fat head of my cock was slowly spreading her asshole and I continued pressing it in.

"Oh baby, that looks good. That big old black dick going in my baby's asshole looks GOOOOD!" Ray moaned.

"Keep going," he said, "My baby can take it all," he added.

Her hands clenched the bed spread. Her face clenched in a grimace as I finally felt the head of my cock pop past her tight sphincter.

"If she rubs her clit it will feel better," I said.

"Yeah, play with that pussy babe. Rub your pussy babe, that looks good," Ray moaned as he moved his camera closer.

She reached and began rubbing her clit. Several times, I felt her fingers on the exposed shaft of my cock pressing into her asshole.

I did not push any more of my cock in just yet. I wanted to feel her relax a little before I tried to go any deeper.

As she furiously rubbed her pussy, she moaned softly. The grimace on her face softened and instead of biting her lower lip, she opened her mouth slightly as she gasped to breathe.

I pressed my cock into her ass about two inches and her mouth opened wide as she felt me penetrate her.

"Oh that looks good babe. He's pushing his cock into your nice ass babe. That looks GOOOD babe!" Ray gushed.

The weak feeble smile briefly crossed her face and I felt her fingers on my shaft as she tried to gauge how much was left.

"My baby can take it all," Ray said excitedly.

I began pumping my cock in and out of her ass slowly, going a slight bit deeper with each push in.

Her eyes were squeezed tightly shut and her mouth was wide open. Her fingers brushed against my cock as she furiously rubbed her cunt. While she had only said a very few words the entire time I had been there, she was now moaning almost constantly as I was pumping ever deeper in and out of her tight young virgin asshole.

Ray, capturing all of this on video was constantly moving to different angles. I was watching his wife's face in the mirror as I pumped in and out of her lubricated ass.

Even though this was the first time she had ever had a cock in her ass, Ray droned on about how much his baby was loving it.

"My baby loves your big black cock in her butt," he gushed. "All guys like to stick their dicks in girls butts," he rambled. "That's the ultimate," he added.

With each stroke I was going in deeper and she was clearly having orgasm after orgasm as she rubbed her clit constantly. Her moans echoed in the room.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhh, uhhhhhh, ohhhhhh," she moaned softly.

I knew I was about to explode in her ass, so I gripped her hips and drove my cock in her ass until I was flat against her firm butt and my balls banged off her fingers on her wet cunt.

"Aaaaaaaaarrrrrghhhhhhhh," I groaned in unison to her orgasmic groan. I pumped cum deep inside of her while I gripped her hips, holding her to me as my cock emptied inside her.

I held her tightly to me until I felt my cock begin to go limp in her ass.

After holding her to me for some time, I released my grip and pulled my cum coated flaccid cock out of her ass. She fell forward on the bed and I stepped back.

Her tank top had been pushed up to free her pert breasts and she was sprawled on the bed with her legs spread wide. Her cunt was sopping wet, and her tight asshole gaped open from the girth of my cock. Thick white cum oozed from her asshole and ran down to join the juices from her pussy.

"DAMN BABE, DAMN YOU LOOK GOOD," Ray stood moving his camera in close to capture the rivulet of thick white cum oozing from her asshole.

His wife stayed flat on the bed with a feeble smile on her face and her eyes closed, as she gasped and labored to breathe.

"I want a copy of that video," I said.

"Hey, no problem. I can do that, but you'll have to come to our home to get it, is that okay?" he asked.

"Just give me your address," I smiled.

"Oh sure, sure. Say ah..." he paused. "You got any friends, ah you know other black guys, that you trust, that you can bring with ya when you come to get your copy?" Ray smiled, giving me a questioning look.

"I mean, well we live in a small town and well, we just don't want people talking ya know," he smiled and chuckled. "But my baby loves cock and now I know she really loves black cock. Shit," he laughed. "I ain't never seen her cum like that," he grinned as he looked at the cum oozing from her butt.

"You look GOOOOOD Babe," he exclaimed proudly.

"Fuck ya," I laughed. "I can bring some of my crew. They all work for me, so we can trust em," I said. "And yeah, they're all black," I chuckled.

I stepped around the bed to retrieve my pants. I stood looking at her tight firm body on the bed. She turned her head and looked up at me, and then down to my wet cock dangling between my legs.

A sweet feeble smile crossed her face as she stared at my cum coated cock. A drop of cum oozed from the tip.

"You want to kiss it goodbye?" I said as she stared.

For the first time, without waiting to be directed by Ray, she rolled over and scooted toward me. Her tank top had dropped and she pushed it back up making sure to expose her firm tits.

She leaned over and sucked the wet head of my flaccid cum drooling cock into her mouth.

"Ohhhh," Ray blurted. "That looks goooood babe!" he added.

She leaned more and sucked more of my limp wet cock into her mouth.

"You've got yourself a real keeper here Ray," I chuckled as I looked down and watched her sucking more of my limp cum coated cock into her mouth. Either it slipped her mind, or she didn't care that I had just pulled my cock out of her asshole.

"Oh boy, don't I know it Ted," Ray chuckled. "She really keeps me going," he added.

"But I guess that's what I get for marrying an over sexed sixteen year old," he laughed.

That startled me. "SIXTEEN!" I blurted.

"Well, when I married her yeah," Ray quickly said. "She'll be nineteen next month," he added.

I freaked for a second there until he clarified her current age.

"Her folks were happy when I married her," he laughed. "You know, big family and one less mouth to feed," he chuckled.

He told me when they were newly weds and he fucked her for the first time, she went wild and after that, he couldn't get any sleep. She was constantly going down and sucking his cock when he tried to sleep.

"That's why I had to recruit a couple of my buddies I thought I could trust to help me out with her. I don't want people gabbin about us and they know to keep their mouths shut, or I cut em off from her sweet pussy," he laughed.

"So has she even been gang banged?" I asked.

"Nope," he laughed. You and your buddies will be her first," Ray chuckled as he watched her sucking my limp cock.

She sucked my cock harder when she heard us talking about this gang bang I was going to set up.

Ted paused in his story to tell me, "I decided to take the same guys I took with me when we did your wife that one time. I knew I could trust them." (One Poker Party I Missed) Then he went on with his story.

Two orgasms was my limit this day even though his wife was seriously trying her best to get me hard again. I reached down and groped her perky tits, tweaking her nipples and pinching them a few times, before I pulled my limp cock out of her mouth with a pop.

I got their address and promised it would not be long before we all showed up, and I left.

The next morning I drove to one of my warehouses and was telling my crew what had gone on that day before.

Only Emo and Pole were at this warehouse. The others were at one of the other warehouses. They listened intently as I described the bizarre event that had taken place.

At first they couldn't believe it. Or maybe they just didn't believe it. But eventually they began to take me seriously.

"Tell you guys what," I said. "He told me they were heading home today, but come on, maybe we can get there before they leave and you can see this babe. She is fucking hot and as horny as they come. She's wearing her poor old man out," I laughed.

We piled in my car and headed for the Econo-Lodge.

I wasn't sure we would catch them, but I was pleasantly surprised to see Ray loading luggage in the trunk of their car.

"Ray," I yelled as I pulled into a space near his car.

"Hey Ted," Ray smiled when he spotted me.

He walked over to our car and peered in looking at the big shit eating grins on Emo and Pole's faces.

"Heading home huh," I said.

"Yeah, check out is at eleven and I don't want to get dinged for another day," he chuckled.

"Well this is Emo and Pole, two of the guys I will be bringing with me when I come to get that copy of the video," I smiled. "There will be probably one or two more I will bring too, but they weren't around today," I added.

Ray smiled, leaning down and waving at Emo and Pole, "Howdy guys," he said. "I suppose Ted already told you about my baby," he grinned.

"Sure did," Emo blurted. "We was hoping to see her," he added.

"Oh sure, sure," Ray said as he started to turn and head to his room.

"We could come in," I said quickly. "Maybe she might want to see what she has in store for her when we come to your home," I chuckled. "Maybe give the boys a quick blowjob," I added.