Ted's Encounter Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ray paused and looked at his watch. "Well it would have to be real quick. Check outs at eleven and like I said, I don't want to get tagged with another nights charges," he said as he looked at his watch.

It was almost ten thirty then. "Oh we can be quick," I said as I opened my door to get out. Emo and Pole jumped out the other side and hurried around to go with Ray and I to their room.

"Let me get my camera" Ray said as he quickly went to the trunk of his car and returned with his video camera. He started videoing us as we approached the room.

His wife was wearing white shorts and a black tee shirt and sitting on the messed up bed watching TV when we entered the room. Three big black guys barging in on her clearly startled her and he eyes were the size of saucers as we came into the room.

"You remember Ted here," Ray said, holding the camera to one side. "And ah..." he paused gesturing toward Emo and Pole.

"Emo and Pole," I said, finishing the introduction.

"Yeah, well they're two of his buddies he's bringing with him when he comes to pick up his copy of the video I shot," he added.

"Anyway," Ray continued. "I told em that you'd suck their dicks, but its gotta be quick babe, cause check outs at eleven and I don't want to get dinged for another days charges," he added.

She sat clearly dumbfounded at this sudden intrusion. Her mouth hung open in disbelief and her eyes were huge. She gave us that deer in the headlights look.

Emo, never one to be shy or reserved about anything was shoving his shorts and underpants down as he crossed the room and advanced toward Ray's sweet young wife setting on the bed, with his hard black cock pointing the way.

Her eyes locked on his hard dick as he walked directly up to her.

"Show em your titties babe," Ray blurted.

His wife stared at Emo's cock in front of her, and she did nothing.

"BABE," Ray shouted, "Show him your titties," he repeated.

His shout snapped her out of her trance and she smiled with that same feeble looking smile she had as she slowly pulled her black tee shirt up exposing her firm teenage tits. Her nipples were already rock hard.

"Hurry up babe," Ray said. "Get down on your knees. We don't have much time," he said, moving to one side with his camera pointed to capture what was about to happen.

She sat breathing heavily staring at Emo's cock as she held her tee shirt up above her tits.

"BABE," Ray blurted. "Check outs at eleven. You've got about thirty minutes," he urged.

Still in a state of shock, she looked at Emo's cock, then at Ray, then Emo's cock again. Finally, she slowly slid off the bed to her knees, staring at his cock already oozing pre cum.

Emo held his cock and directed it to her wide open mouth and shoved it in deep. His hands clutched the sides of her head and he began fucking her face forcefully. She clutched her tee shirt keeping it above her tits as Emo fucked her mouth.

She gagged as retched as Emo forced his cock deep into her mouth. His hips like a jack hammer fucking her mouth.

Emo clearly wanted to be first. I pushed my sweatpants down and mover to one side of them. I began jacking off as I watched Emo jamming his cock in and out of her mouth.

Ray was busy capturing all of this on video, when I heard him gasp. "HOLY SHIT," he blurted.

Pole had just pushed his pants down revealing how he had gotten his nick name.

"I see how you got your name," Ray laughed, as he turned the camera to capture Pole's cock jutting straight out easily over ten inches and rock hard.

Still holding her tee shirt up, Ray's wife shifted her sight to see Pole's cock as he began to jack off standing across from me. The look of shock on her face indicated she too was impressed by the size of his dick.

I surprised myself when I suddenly felt I was already about to cum.

Ray was busy filming from every angle. He kept saying how good she looked with that black cock in her mouth.

"That looks GOOD BABE," he repeated, as he circled while shooting the video.

She was struggling to keep her tee shirt up above her firm jiggling tits as Emo was fucking her mouth like his life depended on it. Periodically she would gag when Emo's cock penetrated her throat.

"MOVE EMO," I blurted. "I'm about to shoot," I shouted.

Emo pulled his cock out of her sucking mouth with a pop and I tried to move in as quickly as I could.

"Open babe," Ray said. "Get that nut," he added as he moved his camera in.

A huge spurt of my cum erupted suddenly and streaked from her eye down across her nose to her open mouth.

She lurched backward temporarily blinded in one eye by my thick cum. I shoved my cock forward as it continued spewing my load into her open mouth.

I held my spurting cock in her mouth and emptied my nuts. When I pulled my dick out, Emo was there in a flash and jammed his cock into her mouth as she was trying to swallow my load.

She gagged and coughed as he shoved his cock in deep. The cum I had deposited in her mouth shot out from around his cock landing on her chin and drooling down onto her tee shirt.

Her one eye was squeezed tightly shut with cum running down her nose and cheek as she tried to swallow with Emo's cock in her mouth.

Then Emo howled as his ass clenched tight showing he was pumping his cum into her mouth.

"AAAaaaaaaaaarghhhhhh, FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" He groaned as he emptied his nuts in her mouth.

Most incredibly, throughout all of this, she was still clutching her tee shirt, holding it above her tits which now had part of my load on them as they jiggled and wobbled under Emo's thrusting.

Emo gripped her head and held it to his crotch. His cock spurting warm thick cum into her mouth, as she was struggling to swallow.

Ray was beside himself, moving in when he could with the camera, trying to get it all on video, excitedly groaning and saying over and over, "Get his nut babe, Get that nut, that looks GOOOOOOD babe, get that nut," he rambled on.

Then suddenly, "OH FUUUUUUCK, FUCK, FUCK!" Pole groaned as he thrust his hips forward toward her. She still had Emo's cock buried deep in her mouth.

A solid stream of thick cum shot from Pole's huge cock. His cum streaked from her hair down across her face, across her cheek and down to her tee shirt and exposed tits.

"Aaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," Pole groaned as his ass clenched, sending another stream of cum to her forehead and across her eyes and nose and the base of Emo's cock, still buried in her mouth.

Pole's hips jerked spasmodically as thick cum jetted from his long cock literally painting her face.

Just then, the door to the room opened. A female voice chimed "Housekeeping." There in the doorway stood a lady, frozen, with a shocked look on her face.

Ray immediately yelled, "Ah YEAH RIGHT, we're out, we're out!" as he reached and grabbed one of his wife's wrists tugging her to her feet. Emo's wet cock popped out of her sucking mouth with the sound of a champagne cork popping from a bottle.

She stood completely disoriented with both of her eyes closed since they were covered with thick cum. She tried to blink and open her eyes, but I know everything had to have been hazy through the cum. Her tee shirt had dropped and was covering one of her perky tits, but she still held the shirt with her other hand, leaving that breast exposed and coated with globs of dripping cum.

Ray pulled her toward the shocked housekeeper who remained frozen as she tried to comprehend what was taking place.

A young blond girl kneeling on the floor with a nearly naked black man easily twice her age standing in front of her with his cock in her mouth and two other big black men on either side of her, both naked from the waist down. One of them with a huge cock spurting cum all over the kneeling teen aged girl as she sucked on the cock in her mouth.

It's no wonder the housekeeper was having difficulty comprehending all of this.

Ray pulled his wife toward the door. She stumbled, "I need a cloth or something," she blurted, as she was trying to swallow what was in her mouth.

"In the car babe. We'll get one in the car! We're out of here!" Ray rambled as her guided her toward the door. I was surprised to see a large very wet spot at the crotch of her white shorts.. She had obviously had an orgasm. I guessed more than one.

The housekeeping cart was blocking the doorway, and the confused housekeeper reached and pushed it to one side as she stared at the cum dripping and running down Ray's wife's face.

Ray and his wife bolted through the doorway. She was still holding her tee shirt up on one side and her cum coated tit was exposed. I marveled at how good her tight ass looked in those white shorts.

The housekeeper turned toward the three of us. Her gaze immediately dropped to Pole's long and now limp cock. Thick cum still oozing from the tip, she stared at it.

Always the joker, Emo said, "Next," as he stood there waving his wet cock back and forth. The housekeepers mouth fell open, with her eyes practically popping out of their sockets.

I swatted Emo and announced we had to leave. "Now gentlemen!" I said loudly snapping them to attention.

We all hurriedly pulled out pants, shorts, and sweats on and exited post haste, passed a still startled housekeeper.

As we pulled out of the parking lot, we drove past Ray and his wife in their car. I tapped on the horn. Ray waved and to my surprise his wife practically leaped out of the window waving to us with a huge "I just took on three black guys" smile on her face. Her tits jiggling under her black cum stained tee shirt. This was the first genuine smile I had seen from her, so I guess she enjoyed what had just happened. Her hair was matted in the front from the cum in it. I had to chuckle at that.

I am looking forward to visiting them very soon.

I told Ted I expected a copy of this video too. He assured me I would get it.