All Comments on 'Ted's Wife Wants a Divorce'

by CrazyDaveTrucker60

Sort by:
  • 123 Comments (Page 2)
AllNigherAllNigherabout 1 year ago

Funny. At some point I had to skip over the sex stuff because it was too repetitive. I would like to find this town though. Every woman is hot with big tits and ready to fuck anyone with a big dick. I think it's near fantasy island... The little sub island for 12 to 16 year olds.

But...I did make it to the end. Was kinda hoping it turned into a 'this was a dream' thing but no... Doubled down in the end.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

Not your best effort...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really enjoyed it. It was funny as all hell at times, especially at the hospital scenes. Seemed all of the women wanted a piece of the action. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Total fantasy, love it...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

WHAT A JOKE... I HAD A HEART ATTACK BEFORE I FINISHED THE FIRST PAGE....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A bit funny but mostly totally unrealistic, ridiculous and boring. Just nonsense, not good, not bad, nothing likable.

mariverzmariverzabout 1 year ago

Total fantasy, love it...

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Completely plausible storyline. Likely to happen exactly as described. Sounds almost autobiographical.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Yeah, I’ve cummed in 23 women in one day and sprayed several of them on the outside, too.

Yeah. I’d buy that.

Raunchy, raucous and fun, in a silly, impossible sort of strok-ey way.

dikupinyadikupinya11 months ago
FUNNY

only part i didn't like was giving his ex 1k per week.

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundasson10 months ago

MY heart. bleeds for Ted and the loss of his marriage, the poor chap was so devastated that he "found he could only fuck four or five women each night, but he could orally service ten a night, if he had to!"

Yup, I can feel his anguish from here. :)

No one writes over the top like CDT60

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Silliest story I've read in a long time but enjoyable. The authors fantasy is everymans fantasy, get revenge on mean evil wife while getting yourself slmost fucked to death.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

to the people who are complaining about the lack of realism, its called -fantasy-, this isn't some true story, its erotica, get over it. It was humorous. I'd love a much longer harem version of this story but for the condensed version, very funny and well done.

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594196 months ago

Nicely done bravo

👏👏👏👏👏

😱🤯🧠🧟‍♂️

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

awesome story. TRUE to life. just "slightly fictional" HILARIOUSLY FUNNY

Mojo648Mojo6486 months ago

Lol, love it, time to visit the doctor, it's time to check up on is penis, if he's got a std or Aids, was he firing blanks or got good swimmers? Because the amount of the fucking he's doing, I'm surprised that his dicks not fallen off,

EITHER WAY, loved the story,

killahBkillahB5 months ago

It's so bad it's good! Seriously, though, it reads like it was written by a committee of junior high school boys who just discovered a stack of Hustlers in Grandpa's basement.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Whatever hallucinogens your taking. You need to share.

Schwanze1Schwanze14 months ago

And then he woke up.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very silly

amygdalaamygdala3 months ago

@Schwanzel1 If you’re could rate your comment it would get a ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

You really need to share whatever drugs that you are taking.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCrazyDaveTrucker60@CrazyDaveTrucker60
I've worked a string of jobs. From cab driver to construction worker, to glamour photographer to truck driver. I drive a big truck in New York. I'm also a trainer, having trained over 120 guys to drive tractor trailers.I also write erotic stories and poems.

SIMILAR Stories