All Comments on 'Ted's Wife Wants a Divorce'

by CrazyDaveTrucker60

Sort by:
  • 123 Comments
HighpikeHighpikeover 5 years ago
Silly

Improbable but highly amusing. Wondered what was going on when a massive chunk of text got repeated. Careless!

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
VERY HILARIOUS

except with all the coitus a Real Heart Attack is imminent. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Stupid

After getting 1/2 thru page #1 just skipped to the epilogue. saved a lot of time.

bigbob2406bigbob2406over 5 years ago

That was fun. Wouldn't we all want Ted's life for a while?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Beyond stupid;

I just stopped after one page! Could not take it anymore.

Wizard1983Wizard1983over 5 years ago
Nice story but I don't think anyone could be as lucky as TED

Good story and I loved all the Revenge sex Ted got, but it was a bit over the top. No guy could be that lucky with the ladies

You also need to fix the big chunk of duplicate text in the middle.

jneric2691jneric2691over 5 years ago
I loved the story!

Since someone already pointed out the obvious, I'll just say, don't worry about it being over the top, The story was fun and entertaining.

jneric2691jneric2691over 5 years ago
I loved the story!

Since someone already pointed out the obvious, I'll just say, don't worry about it being over the top, The story was fun and entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
lol

all the cucks come outta the woodwork to bitch and moan about an alpha dude taking care of business.

he's rich, kind, tough, distinguished. he's a high status male. it's been proven via numerous polls that all women crave only the top 20% of men only. they may marry, fuck, and date you if you're in the top 40% and seem to have good prospects...or their prospects are...bad. but that's what women (on instinct alone) feel. they are more likely to cooperate for high status DNA and protection. Men on the other hand will fight for a single woman. hell, even his stupid ex-wife THOUGHT she was trading up. It's called hypergamy...it's a real thing females do in a tournament male species like ours.

it may seem a little fantasy-like. and the author made some errors in writing this, but overall a bitter pill for many men to swallow. women want it all. they don't like to settle, but they will share. and to the women that deny this...you may be very different from the average female. you may have higher than normal testosterone...and should test it before complaining about my points. nothing wrong with a strong woman with higher testosterone! she'll understand physical cheating alot more, and most guys would probably prefer an ACTIVE lover and not a pampered princess.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 5 years ago

good story but you repeated the first 3 or 4 pages half way through.

why?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Entertaining

Loved it! Very humorous and entertaining.

ReadyOneReadyOneover 5 years ago
Housekeeping

In the middle of the third page, the story starts again from the beginning. Search for the title "Ted's Wife Wants a Divorce" on page three.

C_frommnC_frommnover 5 years ago
Great Story

But like Ju8streading the repeat of pages 3-4 were a little Difficult. I thought it was the Ex's version of things at first until it went on.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 5 years ago
Should have been a 4*.

But the big edit problem and the kind of over long sex scenes that did not move the plot forward made it a 3*

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 5 years ago
Wait, you’re driving a rig in NYC . . .

. . . with all of those drugs in your system?

Funny enough story, but you’ve got to be on some serious shit!

tinfoilhattinfoilhatover 5 years ago
Dud

What a lame ass story. I can't believe the same author wrote "Abby". Totally unrealistic. I understand this is a fantasy site, but comeon.

tinfoilhattinfoilhatover 5 years ago
oops

Wrong author. Should have known.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
I don't believe a word of it...

...but I smiled the entire time I read it. It's beyond fantasy, beyond a tall tale, but if I could live his life for just a week...

PrinzmettlePrinzmettleabout 5 years ago
Fantastic Fantasy! Definitely a 5*

Man! I thought I had insane fantasies about multiple partners, big dicks and ridiculously large tits! This was way over the top and I thank you.

BTW, I only had one problem: 48 E or F tits aren't that big. It means her chest is like 42 inches. I'd like to see 48 J's, like Milena Velba, She's a 36J bra, or maybe 38K according to Boobpedia.

Again, thank you. crazy writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
OMG! So much random fucking!

And this from an old guy that just had a possible heart attack? There needs to be something believable here. You give him some Viagra and you'd probably kill him. But after he fucks all those women he WOULD be dead. But what killed the story was that you didn't finish the damn story.

1 star

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 5 years ago

please give this a follow up chapter

avidfaavidfaabout 5 years ago
10% interesting plot, 90% satire sex

I real like the plot, and would have liked more of it. The over the top satire of having the beauty queen-movie star-high school crush waiting in the wings to fuck your brains out after your wife cheats on you and dumps you was hilarious. I mean, once you're in fantasy land, why not go on every ride, right?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Boom

Nice plan to revenge. But she didn't deserve that much money tooo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Ridiculous! Funny! Over-the-Top!

If you are in the right mood this is a hoot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
You are not a writer!

Good luck with the truck driving.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
3, should be in humor not LW

.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Tömény pornográfia!

Ha lehetne mínusz 5 pont! Töményen 5 oldal pornó,undorító írás!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This was just idiotic

and stupid. I guess it was an attempt at humor but it was just stupid.

ibbunkibbunkalmost 5 years ago
Flashback

I assume that this was written by an 18 y.o. in the 1970's, because I sure got a flashback to the old Beeline novellas. Personally, too much sex, I couldn't keep up with all of the, strangely anxious, women. I do thank you for your time and efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Don't quit your day job

I honestly couldn't even read more than half of the first page. It had to be one of the worst stories I have ever had the pleasure of not reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Yeeee-haaaaaaw!

Kinda like snorting amyl on a roller-coaster; a mildly disorienting, action-packed adventure ride that doesn't really go anywhere but gets there in a big hurry. Hell, yes! May I have some more, please?

GoesGruntGoesGruntalmost 5 years ago
Way Over the Top

Sure it was massive fantasy, but it was fun fantasy.

Five stars and worth it twice over.

GillotineGillotinealmost 5 years ago
And then he woke up from his dream....

and came up with a realistic approach to leaving his wife high & dry

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Ridiculous fantasy on a part of a perverted writer !

Yeah this happens every day in the real world NOT!!!

Welsh_GentWelsh_Gentalmost 5 years ago
Went Overboard With the Amount of Women

Too many women to be believable! Should have stuck to between 5 and 8 women! The maid and her daughter, the 2 nurses, the SIL and MIL and maybe 1 or 2 of his ex wife friends!

desertdog43desertdog43almost 5 years ago
And then

Teddie wakes up in his hospital bed and realized it was just a dream brought on by drugs given to him by doctor/nurses.....DAMN....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I loved it.

It was hillarious. You name fits you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
YUP, I Loved it also!!

It is nice to just sit back and relax and have such a fun read. I know it is very over the top but what a great and fun time I had laughing and enjoying such a tale. Thank you so much from the bottom of my so happy heart!!!

linnearlinnearalmost 5 years ago
Very Enjoyable

I always like your stories, who cares how crazy they are.

LakeeriegoatguyLakeeriegoatguyover 4 years ago
YIKES!!!

This story reads like a Russ Meyer movie...

All the women have huge tits,

And the hero has a giant cast iron cockthat never goes soft,

and never gets sore...

If only fantasy and reality were the same...

OPrimeOPrimeover 4 years ago
Way over the top

He had sex with fifty women and they each had a100 orgasms. Maybe there is a story here. If so it remains to be seen.

oldwayneoldwayneover 4 years ago
It was so damned outrageous, I had to give it a FIVE!

Just three Viagra did all of that! Man! What an imagination!

cybojicybojiover 4 years ago
I want to

Live in your world. Great fantasy. 5

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 4 years ago

Sorry, just too silly for me. Even as a fantasy, it’s too far around the bend. I guess driving long haul gives one plenty of time to fantasize.

tellmeagoodstorytellmeagoodstoryabout 4 years ago
Wrong category

This was so far beyond loving wives. It should be in humor and satire.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fantasy

What a far fetched story, even for a fictional story. PLEASE, no more over the top like this one.

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

Over the top fun,But I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Loved this Story a lot ..

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooteralmost 4 years ago
Over the top, loved it!

Your story, your fantasy!

Good work, entertaining!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I had to skip the sex scenes.

The unbelievable sex scenes with all these women that apparently wanted Ted so bad🙄🙄 really irked me. There was more sex scenes than an actual story. Barely anything was written about the wife, just him fucking all these women.. maybe a few words about the wife. Just boring.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Wow! What a loving family

A very good and funny story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 Stars

Wow this guy had a great Life ..Once he got the Divorce ..One of my top 15 Stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Well, this is the fantasy of a teenage hormone-driven male.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Cant

Cant believe people thought this crap was a good story.

JonDoe315JonDoe315over 3 years ago

ridiculous... kinda like watching a bad movie but something about it makes u want to finish it.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

WTF kind of drugs could cause a person to think this was in any way a good story? Asking for a friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVED IT!

Awesome story!-wish it, was a film.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Fantastic Story

This was an excellent read. Particularly great was that you ended with an epilog. Something missing from some of your other stories.

secretsalsecretsalabout 3 years ago

Still trying to decide whether this is hilarious or hilariously bad. Some trimming of the samey sex scenes (sacrilege, I know) and some more OTT comedy would have pushed it over the line IMO.

bigbob2406bigbob2406about 3 years ago

Absolutely bonkers. Great fun.

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago

This looks like some kind of form, where the story is kind of fleshed out and all he did was type all the expleatives in capital letters. Really not very good at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I Love this guys writing . Yes it is Fiction but I still like the Stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The silliest thing I ever read but it was entertaining.

PaulinndPaulinndabout 3 years ago
More fun than the average

So Far out of the realm of possible! A Very fun take on the BTB!!!

Hope he takes his vitamins, he will need them!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I must be getting old. Out if touch with new writers. I suggest if one wants write something so sophomoric they look to "The Tropic of Cancer" or the "Carpet Baggers". This seems like the fantasy diary of a 13 year old.

Diecast1Diecast1almost 3 years ago

I like the story, AAAA++++

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

LMOL...you do Fallstaff type of cuckold fools better than Shakespeare.... I just keep rereading this one....and every time I laugh so hard I hurt..... Great job...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yeah right.

BabalooieBabalooieover 2 years ago

Crazy Nutzo. Outrageous satire.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

SO over-the-top. Funny as hell.

Dnvrdave58Dnvrdave58over 2 years ago

I gave it a 5. I love this story but come on man. It's just too much for anyone person are be able to do that. If anything is suffering from a disease called Satyrnism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ok. I am sure somewhere there was a story there. But unfortunately, all the pointless details of his sex life, buried it. One star. Try to focus on the story, next time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Creative, very well presented, so many women that it's hard to follow. Insane amount of sex, you need to study a bit more. Anyone in a hospital for heart issues wears a monitor during observation. Unbelievable sex. Pleasant read. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A bit over the top, but fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A 2*. What others call over the top I see as sophomoric and reduced to drivel. So bad I stopped during second page. I'm sure his high school aged audience loved it along with watching Captain Marvel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

3 Viagra would have killed him. He had just suffered a suspected heart attack and then was given 3 Viagra by mistake. 1 would be ok but 3.

Ocker53Ocker53about 2 years ago

This was written by a teenage boy, very juvenile ⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A real HOOT!

6ulprsn6ulprsnalmost 2 years ago

It read like 60’s porn stories - all sex, no real plot, no real reason, no real logic - did I mention ALL SEX? Laughing. Borders on the ‘so bad it’s awesome’ level. Thank you for the laughter this afternoon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You used proper spelling and grammar, the story was creative, yet it bored me to tears. Do some research, cardiac patients wear monitors during their stay, always. You are a better writer than this. the sex sounded as it came from a 14-year-old boy. It just got painful to read. I know you can do better; I have read better stories of yours.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

I read the beginning, but couldn't continue after the nurse accidentally gave him Viagra, but I have to know: Did his wife get in trouble for leaving him when he collapsed?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It's hard to praise this story for more than grammar and spelling. The sex becomes mind numbing and boring very early on. You can do far better than this I know you can.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It required a tremendous amount of effort to "write" something this so pathetically bad. Are you certain that you could not also find a spots for hillary clinton, nancy pelosi, the fruitcake from new york city along with the rest of the idiots and the "morons" from "the view".

You certainly do not know the effects of viagra or the medical warnings.

The son takes the father into the hospital spouting all of the reasons the father is there. However, the father was passed out. How did the son know all of this information?

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 1 year ago
A delightful and funny story

Your cheek must be sore from your tongue pushing it out so far.

and the naysayers did not get it at all.

Very good

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I got a little way down page 1 before baling out. A nurse gives a cardiac patient viagra instead of a sedative, the MC feeds and bathes his sister in law whenever she falls ill and she turns up at the hospital to see him and sexually attacks him on arrival, just as anyone would do to someone who's just had a heart attack. Clearly this author's definition of humour differs wildly from mine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just a fuck fest story grade appropriately a 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There was no real story. It is just one long, never ending, boring sex scene.

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 1 year ago
A recommendation for Ted.

Drink a LOT of fluids, my man. You might even need to get them intravenously, while you sleep!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Entertaining and original. Good work. I agree with WetheNorth, "the naysayers did not get it at all."

Ed

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Interesting story!

4

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You simply get ridiculous withe excessively large breast. Look around and you'll notice that far less than half of women have even large breast. In the future, be somewhat realistic and not ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really pushing the fictional aspect of the story.

I don't think High Hefner got as much sex.

Not going to get a pride but a fun read.

Big_Tim99Big_Tim99over 1 year ago

I have to wonder why a woman married to a super stud would find the need to sleep around.

usaretusaretover 1 year ago

Too much unbelievable sex and not enough story. Piss poor storytelling.

redboat7redboat7over 1 year ago

Loved it!! I think it would make a good movie.. Adult Movie..

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[25.12.22]

This is the 2nd story of yours I have read and I thoroughly enjoyed both of them.

Entertaining, fun, and funny (aaaannnnd waay O.T.P. in a good way!).

11/10!!!!!

jlg07jlg07over 1 year ago

Completely over the top...ever woman wants him, they are all bisexual and incestous, he's huge and stays hard for hours! Fun fantasy to read!

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanabout 1 year ago

oh man this was all the kinds of stories I hate, and yet I fucking loved it lol. I usually skim over the sex in most stories (yes I do read it for the story damn it) the whole slut ray hits wife and all of a sudden every woman on the planet wants to fuck him, it had that high speed kinetic feel to the read of a comic book with some satire and comedy mixed in. Dam, I hope you meant it too. thax for a great read and a few chuckles now if ya ment it seriously, um dude totally surrealist still fucking fun as hell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Do not read this while drinking coffee. It stains everything in sight when you laughhard enough tosprayit around

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCrazyDaveTrucker60@CrazyDaveTrucker60
I've worked a string of jobs. From cab driver to construction worker, to glamour photographer to truck driver. I drive a big truck in New York. I'm also a trainer, having trained over 120 guys to drive tractor trailers.I also write erotic stories and poems.

SIMILAR Stories