Ted's Wife Wants a Divorce

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shut up and suckle my tits."

"CODE BLUE CODE BLUE 6 MINUTE ARRIVAL, HEAD TRAUMA CODE BLUE!" The p.a. barked. She sighed. She wiggled away from him.

"FUCK, that is bad. Hey, please don't leave! You should be overnight for observation anyway, and so I can fuck you some more! Ok please?" She kissed me, threw on her clothes and ran out the door. She IS married to her job. But what a fantastic woman!

Wow! He had just fucked four women! In a row. My good-ness, he should thank his soon-to-be-ex-wife, he thought.

If she had not fucked him over, he wouldn't have had such a great day! He lay back to rest.

The beautiful black nurse came in with a wheel chair. "What's this Vicky?" He asked.

"I'm sorry Ted, we got a multi car pile up. So we need your bed. I have to take you to a regular room. I'm so sorry." Her eyes were downcast.

"Why are you so sorry?" He asked.

"Because I don't work on the fifth floor! I wanted to fuck you again. Hell, I want you to fuck me with that pile driver right now, but I have to work. You took my cherry, but you took something else."

"What? WHAT did I take?" He asked.

" You took my heart. I've never had such a wonderful man. Oh Ted, I'm in love with you. I really mean it. There's no other man for me.

I would die for you. Hell, I would KILL for you. You say the word, that fucking bitch is as good as dead. I belong to you now Ted. I am yours till I die."

"COME ON HONEY. Its just infatuation. You have known me what? Three hours?" Ted was trying to be logical, but love is not logical.

"I've known you for fourteen years. When my mom was sick, you and Jim came out and fixed the heat in my mom's house. Don't you remember? She had no money. You did not care! You brought us food and then cooked it. You carried my mom to the doctor. You literally picked her up in your beautiful arms, and carried her! You and your son took care of us. You never asked for a thing in return! You were like angels that cared for us.

I loved you then, and I love you now. You watch, my mom finds out you are free of the bitch, she's gonna be here like a rocket. She loves you so much! I didn't call her because I want to fuck you some more. You know my older sister still wants to marry you! But she can't."

"Why not?" Ted asked.

"Because I'M gonna marry you! You can't have two wives."

She gave him a full on, open mouth kiss. He was flabber-gasted. What has happened?

"I want you so bad Ted. May I suck your cock please? Oh you make me so wet." She said with stars in her eyes, and his cock in her mouth. She put his hand on her sopping wet labia. She was dripping wet. He put two fingers in her and found her G spot. She must have cum twenty times. He shot in her mouth, She opened it to show him, then gulped his semen down. She opened her mouth to show it was empty now. He was flabbergasted.

*******

Ted settled into his regular hospital room. He got a frantic call from his daughter.

"Jim just called me.

What room are you in?"she spoke quickly.

"523, but listen. Don't come home yet. Things are really bad between your mom and me."

"I heard she just told you she was gonna divorce you for some other guy. I'm so fucking mad I could spit nickels." You could hear the venom in her voice. "I'm sorry Daddy, I didn't mean to curse at you. Oh Daddy!" She sobbed. "Mom makes me so damn angry, I want to slap her!"

"Well don't be angry. There is something very strange going on with your mom, I don't understand. I'm going to try not to lose it over her cheating. Has she been acting weird lately?" He asked his daughter.

"Come on dad, I'm four hours away at college...how should I know?" She countered.

"Dosen't it seem strange that out of the blue, she meets a guy, beds him. She then tosses a twenty-two year marriage in the shitter?" He said.

"Dad, talk to her mother. She always confided in Gramma Caroline. If anyone would know it would be her. You might ask her why she didn't say anything to you, so you were completely blindsided by her betrayal. She really owes you an explanation and perhaps an apology."

"Thank you. That's a splendid idea. I knew college wasn't wasted on you!" he kidded.

"Dad. If you didn't have a heart attack, why are you still there?"

"Just overnight observation. I guess they aren't really sure. They said it was standard procedure with heart attacks."

"I still want to come home."

"I will need you shortly. If I move out."

"Why should you move out? Let the bitch move out. This whole thing was her idea. I really want to be there to defend you. I know Jim does too." She loved her dad.

"Just please stay put until I call for help. Ok? I love you."

"Love you too dad. Bye."

*******

Ted phoned Clarice, his mother-in-law:

"Hi Clarice, it's Ted. I'm in the hospital... Possible heart attack, but they said not sure... Room 523...Could you please come visit me?.. Now... Right now! ...Yes, it's very important. Thank you. See you soon."

***********

"Ted! Ohmygod are you ok?What's this all about?" Clarice ran into the room, her red mane waving. She hugged him hard. She kissed him up and down. She held him tight. Clarice was his mother in law. She just ran into his room like the wind.

"Clarice, you pretty much know everything that goes on inside your daughter's head. I mean even more so since Ralph passed away. Right?" Ralph had been married to her at least thirty years. He had been a great father-in-law to him before he passed away.

"Your daughter just told me of her affair, and that she was divorcing me. I collapsed and she just left me for dead. Jim found me and got me here to the hospital.This whole thing is like the twilight zone. One day, I'm in a wonderful loving relationship, the next day, BOOM...I discover I have a cheating slut for a wife, intent on splitting up. Why?" Tears were in his eyes. "I need the truth here Clarice. No covering, no bullshit. Truth time."

"So tell me, does she have cancer? Aids? Syphilis? What makes a wife and mother throw away her marriage? Why?" He was almost shouting. " I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell. Would you tell me please?"

"You aren't going to like the answer I give you, and it's a guess at best...BOREDOM."

"Boredom? That's it? My life is destroyed because I'm boring? Now I want to stick my head in the oven." This just sucks, he thought. He started to tear up again.

"You aren't boring...she was bored to tears with her life. I suppose it was like empty nest syndrome on steroids." She explained.

"The kids are out of the house. You were working six days a week, you still are, aren't you? You even got her a house keeper didn't you? I know she has a job. A good job I think. But she was just not...

challenged." She lowered her beautiful green eyes.

"Along came a spider. While you were building your business, opening new locations, and working your cute little ass off...she met a guy at the gym. God's gift to women. Big biceps. Huge muscles. I'll bet he has a little winky! Steroids will do that to you." She laughed. He wasn't laughing.

"I'm so sorry Ted. I think my daughter is an asshole for what she did, and is doing, to you. The guy she is cheating with... Well, he strikes me as a dumb criminal. I suspect he's going after YOUR money. He's already got YOUR WIFE. I don't think she's coming back. She sees you as part and parcel of her old, boring life. I think she's planning on divorcing you, marrying the spider, and living a new exciting life with him." She shook her head.

"HIS PLAN, if I'm right, is to marry your dumb-ass-divorced wife, and then divorce her! Splittsville! Clean her out. Boom... He walks away with 50%... All nice and legal," She warned. This was the best explanation so far, even if it was just a theory.

"I could be wrong. Maybe he really loves her. Maybe she really loves him. Who knows? But the effect on you will be the SAME. You lose your business, the house, everything!"

"I am so sorry that I didn't say something earlier. I really thought it was just a passing fancy, that would just fizzle out on its own. I was so wrong. But now I have a confession to make. And it's a doozy!" She looked guilty.

He watched as Clarice gathered her courage and thoughts. She was trying to figure out what to say.

"Oh fuck it...I'll just say It! I'm in love with you. I want you so bad it hurts. I feel terribly guilty all the time, because I want you so fuckin bad! And if you don't say something...I'll...I'll..." Tears filled her eyes.

He grabbed her and kissed her hard, he held her and squeezed her in a bear hug. He picked her up by her ass cheeks and held her to him. He kissed her neck. He squeezed her ass cheeks.

"I've loved you too. But I can't marry more than one woman and I don't want to cheat. But as we are confessing today, I have wanted you for decades; even before, when your husband was alive. Truth be told, I think you are sexier than any of your daughters. But I would never say that in front of them. I wouldn't want to hurt their feelings." He looked her straight in the eye.

"But now...Fuck her! I want you, Clarice, right here, right now!" He looked at her with fire in his eyes. He hugged her tight. He kissed her and she kissed him back with fury. Their love for each other, so long repressed, was like an emotional volcano, and it was erupting.

He started pulling off her clothes. His mother-in-law was BUILT. She was a little older but she was still drop dead gorgeous. Clarice had a perfect hourglass figure, nice fat fuckable ass, and gigantic fuckin tits. Those tits of hers, while there was a small amount of sag, overall they seemed to defy gravity. She was a tit mans dream!

Her dark and puckered areolas had a huge, damn near shot glass size nipples. They were hard as stone. She held up a ten pound tit to his lips as he groped her red haired snatch. She was soaking wet.

She always reminded him of Maureen O'Hara, but with more red in her hair, and better looking.

As he sucked happily on her tits and fingered her pussy, he heard a noise. There at the door was the young black nurse. "Vicky... Meet Clarice, my mother-in-law." Ted introduced the two women.

"Clarice, I just fucked this poor girl raw, and looks like she's back for more." The two women regarded each other.

"She's black ...and beautiful. And so young! I can't hope to compete!" Clarice said a tear in her eye.

"Ted, your mother-in-law has a flawless body and huge tits, and..." She started crying.

"Will you two stop! Play nice. I'm going to fuck the living shit out of both of you. If either one can't handle it, there's the door.

I want the BOTH of you. You know I can handle it, Vicky, strip and come here. NOW!" He commanded.

She meekly came over. He took her head and moved it into position. "Suck!" He made her suck Clarices' nipples. He got them in doggy style position, and shoved his dick into Vicky's tight wet cunt. She came instantly. He told Clarice, "Lay back and spread your beautiful legs. I'm gonna fuck you next."

"Vicky, eat her pussy. Right now." He was in no mood for backtalk.

"But Ted, I'm not a lesbian!

I...I don't even know what to do!" She whined.

"You stick your tongue between her cuntlips and lick. I'm going to do the same for you in a bit. Be good or I'll have to spank you!" He warned.

She smiled, "Then I will be very bad!"

"SUCK. LICK. GIVE HER AN ORGASM. NOW!" He was taking no shit today. Vicky started licking and sucking. Clarice was enjoying Vicky's oral exertions.

Ted was fucking her deep and hard. Clarice had a sudden breath. She shuddered again. He knew Clarice came hard. Meanwhile Vicky was coming almost non-stop. Vicky shuddered time and time again.

After Clarice got off one more time, he switched them around, him on his back, Vicky on his face, and Clarice was trying to get his cock into her snatch. It wasn't going in.

"Vicky, how do you...take him... all the way in?" She was coming though, from his cock inside her. "Wow, he is so thick, too!" She loved it.

He pulled almost all the way out, lifting her beautiful ass with both hands as Vicky orgasmed on his face! " OH Ted! I'm coming!" Vicky gasped. She shuddered very hard this time.

"Noooo don't stop!" cried Clarice. He let her drop back on his pole. She moaned with delight. She could feel a big orgasm was very close.

Vicky, she was dripping all over his face, building up to a massive cum, screamed, "Ohmygod, I'm...I'm gonna cum again! Ughhhh, uhhh, OOOHH, YES, YES, YES! UGHHH!" As she squirted all over his face. She was trying to drown him. She rolled off and laid down.

Vicky's cell phone went off. She looked and said, "SHIT, shit, double shit, I gotta go, I hate to come and run! But I have to go!" quickly getting her scrubs on, quick kiss and out the door she went. Nurses are the backbone of the hospital.

Now he switched positions again, Clarice on her back, legs on his shoulders. He was pounding her into the bed, pile driving his dick into her snatch, she was screaming, "OH fuck yes Ted! Come on, fuck me, fuck me good! Fuck me like the slut I am! Oh crap, I'm gonna cum, your dick feels so good... OohI'mcomingohhhyesasaah!"

And she just gushed all over him. She was gushing like a waterfall.

He just kept pounding her into the bed, then he quickly flipped her over and slammed into her snatch from behind, he took some lube, two fingers up her asshole, and she said, "Hey don't go- HOLY SHIT YOU'RE UP MY ASSHOLE! YOU'RE GONNA RIP ME IN HALF, STOP... wait, wait, oh wow, that's actually feelin pretty good, no don't stop..." She was starting to enjoy it.

He roughly reached around and fingered her clit, and she came, and came, and CAME! SHE SHUDDERED AND CAME REALLY HARD!!! He lost it. He shot about a quart of jism up her ass.

"You are mine now!" He said to her, "You are my woman now and FOREVER. I'll never let you go, ever. And don't you dare get bored! Or I'll spank your ass!"

"Promises, promises! You are my man too! I am yours. Have me, take me, fuck me to death! Oh yeah." She said. She smiled wickedly.

"I have something to tell you. Marie has also told me that she loves me. She spent an hour today trying to fuck her sisters memory out of me.

I love BOTH of you, I'm going to HAVE BOTH of you, truth is, I need both of you in my life and my bed." He sounded very determined.

"So, you're just going to take what you want?" She asked. She licked her lips.

"Yep, pretty much. And I want you again. Come to me, right now!" Ted commanded.

"No Ted pleeeeaassee! You are going to kill me with that thing." He pulled it out. He was hard as stone.

She said, "You can't go walking around like that or you'll get arrested. Bring him to my mouth. Bring that monster to mama." She got on her knees, "pillow, please! My knees need a little comfort here while I blow you." She looked so happy with his big dick in her mouth. She blew him for about ten minutes, then he came in her mouth, and she swallowed every drop. She said, "Thank you, I love it when you cum in my slutty mouth. Next time, more spanking!" She smiled.

She got dressed and left, but not without plenty of kisses and hugs. She was absolutely smitten with him. She thought her daughter must have lost her mind completely.

Too bad for her daughter, but Clarice was now overjoyed that she was his now. She would never give him back. What a man he was, she thought. She might have to share him with Marie and Vicky, but it was ok. Alone, he might fuck her to death. What a way to go! She was so happy!

*******

He made some phone calls to his lawyer and his son and daughter. They agreed to get an investigator on their mother, getting as much information as possible about her new boyfriend.

He wanted to discharge himself, but everyone said to stay the night. His daughter said, "Why don't you call some of Mom's girlfriends and pump them for information?!"

Jim said,"Yeah dad, pump 'em hard!" and laughed.

His loving daughter said, "Dad, you should fuck the shit outa those skanks, and keep the videos to piss off mother. She is so, so...Arrrrgh!" My daughter was so very pissed off.

"I know honey, but really?" Ted said, trying to be somewhat conciliatory. He was trying anyhow! He was actually seething.

Do I have kool kids or what? He thought. They have lavished love upon me, my son even saved my life!

*******

He called her longtime BFF Karen Sechowicz He asked her to come down to the hospital to talk to him, because all he had so far was a working theory. He definitely needed answers as to why his wife is doing this. He figured Karen probably knew the dirtbag, maybe Karen knows more than she thinks she does.

So Karen didn't show up alone. She brought Donna Houser along for moral support. Karen was tall and blonde, C cup breasts on a slim frame, She had been a cheerleader in college, and she really looked good. Karen must be about 40 or so. She was divorced with two grown children. She had cock-sucker lips. He imagined them around his dick. He lay naked under the sheet.

Donna had long dark brown hair, deep brown eyes and she was BUILT. Big tits, big ass, narrow waist, and she was sorta short, maybe five foot four. Her hard nipples showed through bra and shirt!

She always seemed sad, after losing her husband to a drunk driver in a horrendous wreck. She was 42 years old.

They both came in and gave him kisses and hugs, although Donna seemed to kiss a lot longer and deeper. Ah, it could be his imagination.

"Ted why are you in the hospital and where is Sheila?" Asked Karen. He told them the story, almost all of it, mostly about his courageous son saving his life. He skipped the sexual liaisons he'd had.

"So Karen, truth time. Who is this guy?" He looked her right in the eye. She had to look away.

"I thought that the lawyer went back to his wife? Like last year?" This Donna blurted out.

"So there's more than one." He thought about it. The truth was coming out.

"Ted, I'm really sorry I didn't say anything last year. I thought she got all this nonsense out of her system." Karen seemed to want to say more.

"Please tell me. I really need to know if she's going through with it, or whatever. She sounded very much like we were finished as a couple." He couldn't help tearing up, all those years together... He wept. His tears were absolutely genuine. Donna brushed away his tears.

Karen continued. "Ted, Sheila had an affair with a lawyer last year. I think it lasted three months. She ended it, and said never again. Then five, no six months ago, all she could talk about was Ron, her personal trainer.-" Ted interrupted her.

"-You mean I've been PAYING HIM TO FUCK MY WIFE! FUCK ME! WAIT TILL I SEE HIM." He spat.

"Ted, the guy is six foot four.. and all muscle. He's also fifteen years younger than you."

"Maybe you are right, but im six foot two, and a Marine, and I've been boxing for fun for fifteen years. He stole my wife..And I don't think she's coming back."

"Ted, she could come to her senses! She could come home." Donna said.

"How do I forgive her? She just left me there when I collapsed. She left me for dead. My heart hurts. She has made me feel... Like I'm less of a man. I guess I just can't satisfy a woman like I used to." He looked them both in the eyes.

"Maybe something wrong with my cock? You're both honest with me. Would you give me your true opinion? As a beautiful woman? Please? It will just take a minute." He threw out the bait.

"I'm sure there's nothing wrong with your dick, Ted." said

Karen. She rolled her eyes at her friend. She wasn't buying it.

"I would be happy to look at your dick." Donna actually looked eager to check him. She was taking the bait, hook, line and sinker!

"Ok, ok, lets have a quick look." Karen wanted to get out of there, it was obvious.

So he drew down the sheet, and Mr. Happy started to get hard. Donna reached out and touched him. He moaned. Karen's eyes bugged out of her head. She reached over to stroke his dick. "Ted, I think your dick is very nice. May I suck it?" Karen suddenly liked the dick examination! Donna pulled his cock away from her, "I got dibs, I grabbed him first!" And her mouth was on his big bone in a flash. He noticed Donna never asked permission. She sucked first, asked questions later.