Ted's Wife Wants a Divorce

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Francesca was so excited! She was dripping. He fucked her very hard and deep, much harder than her virginal daughter.

Well, virginal no more! He invited Connie to sit her pussy on his mouth, he didn't have to ask twice. He didn't care for the blood, but fuck it, he just took her virginity twenty minutes ago. He always said real men eat pussy, so he put up with the taste and he was rewarded with a giant gush of women's juices. She came very hard.

She didn't squirt, she gushed, and she screamed, "Ohmygod. I'm..I'M...co-...co-.. COMING AGAIN! OOOOOHHHHH YEEAAHH!" And she tried to drown him. The vaginal flood gates were wide open. He swallowed as much as he could. Apparently, she enjoyed

his oral assault. She came and came.

Her mother, not to be outdone was fucking him like a Ferrari...as fast as she could fuck, and then she stopped, threw her head back like a wild animal and screamed, "SI, SI, SI, Ted I love you, ima COMING OH yessss!!"

She exploded in a huge orgasm. She squirted and squeezed his dick rhythmically until he shot a big load deep in her womb. He stayed hard inside her, even though he'd just cum very hard.

She jumped off and a mouth was on his dick. Her daughter Connie sucked his dick clean, she then jumped on top and had an immediate orgasm. This was her third or fourth, she was so fuckin happy. She had lubed up her asshole in preparation for her penetration...as she pulled her asscheeks apart and pushed down on his big dick, it went in!

Ted buttfucked the dark haired girl through several more intense orgasms. She finally could take no more. He pulled out of her beautiful asshole with a pop. She passed out.

Francesca had lubed up her own sphincter, and pushed her ass in the air in obvious invitation. She spread her cheeks, looked back at Ted and said, "Buttfuck me Ted. Stick that monster in my asshole please! Fuck me hard and make me yours!" She smiled wickedly! Her command of English curse words was exemplary.

Ted pushed his cock into her tight anus and fucked her deep.

She moaned deliriously. He could take no more, Fran had a big orgasm, he screamed, "I'm gonna cum hard!" Fran pulled away, spun around and took his dick in her mouth as he spurt, and spurt and filled her mouth with cum. She swallowed as best she could, but still a bunch was all over her face.. She loved it. He was spent. They all slept happily together.

************

His son became CEO and his daughter became CFO.

His mother-in-law took on vice president of administration.

His sister-in-law took on sales and advertising. He had quit. He still drew a salary as a consultant. But he was gone, gone, gone. He was missing in action. Nobody knew where.

His wife, now with her creepy ex-con paramour, went to a lawyer. She figured he'd come back eventually. She'd moved back into the home. All of his things were gone. Nothing left of all those years of marriage.

She had received a shocking video. It had a guy fucking her two friends. It was him, she was sure of it. But he was blacked out. They never used his name.

Then the two girls, he fucked for an hour. Her girlfriends were coming like crazy. They must have orgasmed twenty times. Her husband was having revenge sex. Her fucking friends were loving it, those bitches!

Then a video of him and her mom. They fucked like rabbits. Her face was blacked out, as was his, but she was sure. He even fucked her in the ass. She could see her mother loved every second, her ex made sure she had a great time.

Then the second part. Him and her sister! That son of a bitch fucked her mom and her sister, and her friends. They all loved it. Their faces were blacked out, but it was them, she was sure of it. They all loved it. He made them all come, again and again. They screamed in pleasure. Sheila saw her husband in a new light, the fucker was... Well he was apparently a really good fucker!

Then came an interesting video. No sex. Just chatting with a pretty young woman about her three children. About her husband. Then the wedding pictures. And there he was, her boyfriend. In the wedding pictures. What the Hell.

Where was he? Frank was a truck driver, she only saw him once or twice a month. But she was excited. She was pregnant again, just found out. Two weeks ago. WHAT! Her name was Simmons!

Frank Simmons was Sheila's boyfriend. What the fuck? He was two timing her! Son of a bitch, her fuckin ex husband was right.

A week later she got photo of her boyfriend kissing and hugging his wife. Dated the same day he was 'working'

She then received a copy of a prenatal visit. Including pics of the lucky couple.

That was the last straw. She threw Frank Simmons out. Kicked him to the curb. Told him to go care for his children.

A week later she was at her lawyers office. A man walked in. He held a big manilla envelope.

"Excuse me, are you Sheila Johnson?" He handed her a manilla envelope. "You have been served" and he left.

Ted was served as he entered the courtroom. He was having a great day. He loved his new job. He drove a truck. He drove coast to coast. Fran and Connie were in the truck with him. He got laid every single day. Most days He got fucked twice!

He had sold his house. His son had given him a great deal on the place. Or maybe it was the other way around.

************

The judge in the case was absolutely astonished.

"You were the president and CEO of a company valued at eight or nine million dollars. Then you quit, become an over the road truck driver. Why?"

"That would take three minutes to answer sir."

"Go ahead. We have time."

"My darling wife over there tells me she has a lover and she is divorcing me. I was devastated. The doctors thought I had either a stroke or a heart attack. I collapsed right there on the floor. My loving wife left me there for dead. My son found me and rushed me to the hospital. I recovered. I found out she had an affair last year with a lawyer. That affair ended after three months."

He took a sip of water.

"The current affair has been going on for about ten months, near as I can tell. She's been cohabiting with Frank Simmons. An ex-con, he befriends wives of wealthy men, has affairs to win the hearts of his victims, then weds the newly divorced wives. He then divorces the wives, and leaves with a huge settlement. All of it nice and legal. His last wife wouldn't divorce him, she really loved him. Unfortunately she had a terrible accident when she fell from a cliff onto rocks below. By the way your honor, he was at that time, a bigamist. Here is his lovely young bride and her three children."

He showed a large photo of assholes family.

"She is currently pregnant with a boy. She is under the impression that he is a truck driver. She sees him twice a month."

"How did you determine her plans and for that matter, his plans" asked the judge.

"One of my employees overheard them talking in a motel with paper thin walls. That gave me an idea of their plans. HIS plans are a matter of public record. He has been married seven times in the last five years."

"Objection. This testimony is rife with hearsay." The opposing counsel pointed out.

"Your honor, it doesn't matter if you, or the lawyers believe it or not... I believed it." Ted explained.

"Overruled. He's expressing HIS motivation counselor. Please continue Mr Johnson."

"So I took action. I protected family assets. My company is now owned by a trust. The principal beneficiaries are my son and daughter. A minor beneficiary is my wife. She receives $52,000 a year, or $1000 a week for the next twenty years. She also has a lifetime lease for $1 year from my son, who now owns my former residence. I sold it to him for a dollar." He said.

"If push came to shove, my wife would have to agree, the company should go to the kids. They are her heirs as well. The only loser in this plan is Frank Simmons. He will never see a penny from the company. I've also made provisions to provide for his original wife and children, if he goes to jail, and/or she divorces him. My son's idea actually. I'm so proud of Jim." He smiled at his son.

"The $52k a year for twenty years is the bulk of my IRA. I would appreciate a court order to that effect, so I don't have to pay massive penalties for early withdrawal. That is why I have become a trucker." Ted finished.

"So to recap, you have given away your company to your children.You have seen to maintenance of your cheating wife for the next twenty years. You even assumed responsibility for her lover's wife and children. You have quit the job with the company you founded. And you became a truck driver...Did I miss anything?" The judge asked.

"I took the liberty of forwarding the bigamy information to the district attorney's of the affected women. And to his parole officer." Ted said.

"Mr. Johnson, for a man who has lost everything you seem almost giddy. Why is that?" The judge asked.

"Well, twenty or so years from now I would have given everything to my children, so that was ok. And the only thing I really lost was my evil cheating wife. I will survive. So on balance, it's not been a bad day." Ted smiled again.

"Ok. Mrs. Johnson do you have anything you would like to say?"

"Just one thing. I'm sorry. I...

I didn't know Frank was a crook. I was looking for a little excitement in my life, I didn't know what I had. I do apologize to you Ted, I had left the room before you collapsed! I didn't know I had done that to you! I'm so VERY SORRY! I feel like I lost absolutely everything I ever wanted! I threw away twenty-three years of marriage, my kids think I've lost my mind. My husband thinks I'm just a cheating slut, which I guess I've really become. Frank offered me a life of hot sex and real excitement...but it was just a huge lie! I was stupid enough to fall for it. The really amazing man was Ted! When I left the marriage, there were twenty women who jumped at the chance to become the new Mrs.Johnson. I really hope Ted finds happiness with one of them. I apologize to my husband and family. I want to thank Ted for being wise and.. For the forgiveness he has shown me." She wept.

"Ok, in the matter of Johnson vs Johnson, petition for divorce is hereby granted." BANG! The judge banged the gavel down hard.

"Next case step forward."

*******

Epilogue

He quickly quit the truck job. He had too many women to fuck. His son brought him back as a consultant, but he was still the guy. He made it happen. His guys loved him, the customers loved him. His women loved him. He purchased a big house with lots of bedrooms, the best part being the location. It was two blocks from his old home. His ex-wife got to see all the women who lived there, getting laid by him, especially her mom and her sister. For his part, he made damn sure no one ever got bored. And he took off from work frequently to make sure everyone had a 'nooner' now and then. He had a bunch more children, all born out of wedlock, he didn't ever remarry. He loved them all, and he made damn sure to show it, every single day! His women didn't care about the marriage thing, but there was a never ending battle over who slept with him at night! ALL OF THEM wanted to be in his arms! He found he could only fuck four or five women each night, but he could orally service ten a night, if he had to! He wound up fucking all his ex wife's friends...and her younger sister when she came home from college, and her two cousins, blonde twins who fought over his cock. He had a terrific life! All thanks to his ex wife's boredom.

Fin