Teen Bitch Neighbor Ch. 04

Story Info
Teen neighbor's next task puts him at the mercy of her feet.
3.5k words
4.65
24.7k
20

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SoleMann
SoleMann
137 Followers

Chapter 4: Helping Alexis

By: SoleMann

In spite of how sore and worn my knees were, I cupped the front of my sweats and stood up to follow Alexis, so as not to drip any of the ice cream on the floor. Every step took great effort on my part, but the sight of Alexis' fine behind, lovely legs and cute little feet going up the steps inspired me to go on.

Once I got to the top, I sat on the landing facing the steps to rest, as Alexis went to find me something to wear. To my immediate left was the door leading into the second-floor bathroom. To my right was the half wall of the staircase, which opened up right into her bedroom. I could see all her stuff scattered around her room, most of which I had carried up earlier in the day for her.

I could see her digging through a large garbage bag and said, "I meant to ask you earlier what was up with all those garbage bags you two had me carry in?"

"That's simple," she said. "Instead of wasting the money on taking our dirty clothes to the Laundromat, we saved them up for the week in these bags, so we could just use the machines in our new house."

"So why are you digging through them now; you planning on doing laundry tonight?" I asked.

"No silly," she replied. "I'm looking for something for you to wear. No sense in giving you something clean, with as messed up as you are." She giggled. "And instead of you asking me all these dumb questions, shouldn't you be in the bathroom getting out of those sweats and cleaning up?"

I gave her kind of a sheepish look. "Um, yeah, I guess you're right."

I then went into the bathroom, closing the door behind me. I closed the lid on the toilet, sat down and went to work on cleaning myself up. I thought how familiar this seemed, but unlike earlier today, I couldn't just hide my sweats like I had my underpants. So I cleaned the cum out of the inside of my sweats as best I could, and then wiped some of the ice cream from the outside of my pants and smeared it on the inside to try and cover the rest.

As I was just finishing that off, I could hear Jenna yelling up the steps, but I couldn't tell what she was saying.

Suddenly the door cracked open and Alexis said, "Mom wants your sweats so she can throw them in the washing machine for you. So hand them out and then finish cleaning yourself off."

I was embarrassed that she just barged in on me while I was sitting there half-naked, but luckily she didn't actually come in. I tucked the whole mess down one off the pant legs, so none of it would get on Alexis or her mom, and then quickly handed it to Alexis before she decided to come in and get it herself.

"Did you find me something to wear yet?" I asked as I handed it to her.

"Don't worry about that now, just give me those before mom decides to come up and get them herself. And make sure to get yourself cleaned up good," she said as she closed the door behind her.

I then heard her go down the steps and some mumbled conversation with her mom. As I continued cleaning myself off, I heard Alexis come back up and return to her room. After sitting there half naked for what seemed like forever the door cracked open again.

"Here you go, hold out your hand. I don't want to see your nasty thing,"

As I did, she reached her hand in and put something balled up into my hand that didn't feel like much. I opened my hand to find a frilly white ankle sock and one of those thin bands girls use for a ponytail.

"What's with this?" I asked.

"I know, mom said sweats, but I couldn't find any of my sweat socks for you," she said giggling.

I chuckled a little. "Okay, very funny, but this won't solve my problem. I still don't have any pants to wear."

"Pants? Who said you need pants? You just have to cover up that nasty thing of yours."

"You're kidding me, right?"

"Nope, just slide my sock over your cock and balls, then put the band around your whole package to hold it on securely. And be quick about it, we don't have all night," she said more sternly.

There was silence for a moment as I took it all in. "Or do you need me to ask my mom to come and help you?" she asked, chuckling.

I wasn't sure if she was kidding or not, but seeing how she seemed to get a kick out of embarrassing me in front of her mom, I didn't want to take that chance. Besides, what choice did I have? Alexis had already taken my sweats from me and I had nothing else to wear.

I took the frilly white ankle sock and thinking how she might have taken it out of her dirty clothes bag, brought it up to my nose and took a quick whiff. My senses were immediately overloaded with her foot sent. It smelled like she had worn it for a couple of days, and the sock even seemed a little stiff like she might have.

Not wanting her to wonder what was taking me so long and risk her actually getting her mom, I quickly took a few more deep whiffs and then started slipping it over my cock. The smell from her worn sock had given me a semi, so it was easier to put on than if I was soft. I pulled the sock down my shaft and over my balls, so that my balls were in the heel of her frilly white sock. I then took the band she had given me and placed it around my cock and balls at the frilly ankle part of her sock. I went to the door and cracked it open to peek out. Alexis was just outside the door, leaning against the wall, looking impatient.

"Okay, I'm done. You sure this is all you want me to wear? Or were you just fooling with me?" I asked, hoping to catch a break and save a little dignity.

"No, I'm not fooling. Now get yourself out here already so I can get a look at you."

I took a deep breath, swallowed my pride and headed out of the bathroom. When Alexis saw me in the clothes, or lack thereof, that she had me wear, she covered her mouth and started to laugh. There I was, the neighbor that she had just met this morning, standing before her with nothing on except a T-shirt and her frilly white ankle sock around my privates.

"Hurry up and get in my room, before my mom happens to look up the steps and see you." Alexis led me into the center of her room. "Okay, now spread your legs a little, so I can see how good a job you did covering yourself up."

She then stood in front of me checking out her handiwork. It was quite embarrassing standing almost half naked in front of this teen goddess with only her frilly white sock covering my manhood. Yet somehow it was exciting as well, and I was still sporting a semi in spite of it all.

"Aw, it looks so cute hanging there," she mocked. "Especially with the white frills around it. Now you're sure you secured my little sock properly?"

Suddenly, she lifted her right leg and snapped her little foot forward, catching the tip of my sock covered dick. Damn did that smart, and I quickly leaned forward and grabbed my aching penis.

"Just making sure it was on good enough," she giggled. "By the way, that's three for flinching."

What? Three for flinching? She kicked my dick and didn't expect me to reach for it?

"Now stand up straight and let's try that again," she said, "and this time keep your hands behind your back and don't grab it afterwards. I get a kick out of seeing it bobbling around like that," she giggled.

I don't know why, but I felt compelled to obey and please this teen goddess. Without a word, I stood up straight again, spread my legs and put my hands behind my back.

"That's a good boy, you're learning fast," she said. "Now let's get started."

I watched as if in slow motion, as she drew her right leg back this time, and then swung it forward. The top of her cute little foot came closer and closer to my manhood, and then made contact with the head. I could feel the sting from the added effort she put into kicking this time, and despite the huge sense of pain, I held my ground. I can't say the same for my penis, as it was bobbling all over the place. When it finally stopped, it was now pointing straight at her.

"That's one," she said, then swung her leg back to let me have it again. This time, with my dick pointing almost straight out, her toes made contact with my semi hard shaft. The smaller contact point caused even more pain than the last time, yet I still did not grab for it. She seemed so amused watching it bobbling around that I didn't want to let her down. At this point, I would have let her do it as long as she liked, just to see the smile on her face and the gleam in her eyes.

But instead, she got a pouty look on her face. "Well, that kind of kills my fun."

Oh crap, did the sock fall off? I looked down only to see my still sock covered penis pointing back up at me. I guess the sight of this teen goddess doing a number on my manhood had affected me more than I thought. Then the feeling of embarrassment once again filled me, as I realized I was now not only standing half naked before her, but my penis was now full mast from her assault on it.

I sheepishly looked back at her with an "I'm sorry" look on my face. She then got that devilish grin on her face again, drew her leg back and swung it forward for a third time. I braced myself for the expected third kick to my manhood, but unfortunately, she had another target in mind.

Suddenly my whole world exploded in pain, as her cute little foot made full contact with my trapped balls. I felt a gut-wrenching pain in my stomach, grabbed for my busted balls, and then hit the ground hard. While I was cringing in the fetal position on the floor, Alexis laughed above me doing a victory dance.

She then came up to me, and put her cute little foot on my head. "That's three," she said through laughing, "but you flinched again, so I guess you got three more coming."

She then started caressing the side of my face with the ball of her foot and spoke in a mocking tone. "Aw, poor baby... did my little foot hurt you? Did it drop you to the ground at my feet? Did it turn you into this quivering mess beneath my foot?"

Then she pressed her foot against my lips. "If it's that powerful, I think it should be worshiped."

I knew what Alexis wanted, and despite the agony I was in, I started to plant kisses on the sole of her cute little right foot - the same foot that had made me writhe on the floor in such pain. I passionately kissed her cute little foot for a couple minutes until she decided removed it.

"We better get to work," Alexis said, "but it looks like you won't be much help setting up my bed in your current condition. So let's put up my curtains first and that will give you time to recover. It will also keep you from peeking in at me from your house, unless I want you to see me." And she gave me a little wink.

She then moved to the side window, which faced my house and said, "Okay, now crawl over here in front of the window and lie face up, so I can reach to put up my curtains."

I mustered up what little strength I had, and did as Alexis told me. Once I was there, she positioned me so that my head was at the left end of the window and my groin was at the other. She then grabbed one half of the curtains and stepped up on my chest.

"I think I'll start on the left side," she said. "Now keep your face up and hold very still. You wouldn't want me to fall."

She placed her left foot on my forehead, shifted all her weight to that foot, and then placed her right foot over my mouth. There she was standing full weight on my upturned face, as if it was nothing more than a step stool to her. Looking up at her from my new standpoint, she seemed like a giant towering above me.

As she nonchalantly worked away, I could feel every little shift of her weight on my face. I did my best not to let her down and held my head as still as I could for her. With her cute little foot on my mouth and right under my nose, my senses were overwhelmed with her sweet foot scent. I don't know why, but when her weight slightly shifted off her right foot, I opened my mouth a little. When it came down again, I started to run my tongue across the supple sole of her cute little right foot.

Alexis looked down at me with a big smile on her face. "Good boy."

The thought that I was pleasing this teen goddess filled my heart with joy. In spite of the punishment she had put me through, and that she was doing to me now, I knew I would do anything I could to please her.

Alexis suddenly lifted her right foot from my mouth and placed it on my upper chest. Despite the great relief of pressure from her weight on my face, I felt a huge feeling of disappointment fill me and yearned to keep servicing her foot. Luckily that feeling was short lived, as Alexis then placed her cute little left foot over my mouth. Immediately my tongue darted back out of my mouth and started servicing the soft sole of her left foot. Alexis again looked back down at me with that big satisfied smile.

As with all good things, they must come to an end, and Alexis eventually moved down to stand with both lovely feet on my chest. In spite of her small size, her full weight on my chest made it difficult to breathe. But I could now see her in all her glory standing above me. From her firm behind, down her shapely legs to her lovely little feet. Alexis was truly a goddess, and I knew my place was definitely beneath her.

Alexis looked down at me and saw me staring up at her. "We're halfway done, I hope you're enjoying your little break."

She stepped off me and went to get the other section of the curtains. When she came back, she stepped right up on my stomach. Once again her full weight on me made it difficult to breathe. I tried my best to keep my stomach muscles tensed, but as worn out as I was from the day's events, that didn't last long and I could now feel her weight crushing my insides. Now that my stomach wasn't as high as my chest was, she had to go up on her toes to reach farther and the pain was intensified. I didn't know how long I could last from the crushing assault of her cruel little feet to my guts, but I figured with her small size she couldn't do any real damage, so I just laid there and took the punishment from her feet.

Alexis looked down at me and noticed the anguished look on my face. "Aw, poor baby, are my little feet hurting you again?" She giggled and then added, "If you had stronger stomach muscles, then it wouldn't be so bad. Just look how gushy they are."

She then went up as high as she could on her cute little toes, focusing all her weight on the center of my stomach and driving them in deeper. She got that cruel grin on her face and started bouncing in place on her toes. The pressure and pain caused by her driving her toes into my soft weakened stomach was almost unbearable. I gave her pleading looks to stop, but somehow this only spurred her on. She seemed to get a warped sense of pleasure seeing me suffer at her feet.

"What a wimp," she laughed. "If you can't even handle that, how you going to deal with this?"

With that she moved down to my groin, placed both her lovely feet flat on my manhood and nonchalantly continued hanging the curtains. Although her full weight was now crushing my penis, I breathed a sigh of relief that she had stopped her assault on my stomach. And despite the immense pressure on my penis, the sight of her standing on my groin and the casual shifting of her lovely feet once again brought me to full mast.

"Oh, how sweet of you," Alexis said without even looking down. "Now you're offering something for me to message my tired feet on."

She then started to rock back and forth on my manhood, using it to massage her lovely arches. First she would rock forward, driving her toes into the left side of my groin, then she would rock back and drive her heels into the right. My mind was a mix of emotions, first pain caused by her driving her feet into me, then pleasure as she would slowly rock over my manhood, followed once again by pain. While she casually worked above me, her lovely little feet worked over my engorged penis, driving me into a frenzy. Just when she had taken me to the brink, she stopped and just stood flat footed on my manhood again.

"Well, we're almost done," she said. "I just got to scoot down a little more so I can reach to finish off this end."

With that, she repositioned herself so that the ball of her left foot was now centered on my shaft. She then lifted her right foot, causing all her weight to be focused on her left foot and my hard penis. She lowered her right foot onto my trapped balls, looked me straight in the eyes, and slowly applied pressure until her weight was even on both feet. My jaw dropped and my eyes bugged wide open.

"Oh sorry, still a little tender down there are we?" She giggled. "No matter, we got work to finish."

Once again, she went back to hanging the curtains, and shifting her weight back and forth between her feet. The more she had to reach to her right, the more she got onto the balls of her feet, and the more her cruel little feet were driven into my cock and balls. As she got near the end, almost all her weight was now focused on the ball of her right foot and my trapped balls. A gut-wrenching pain coursed through my body and tears were rolling from my eyes. I would have pleaded with her to get off them, but I figured that would only inspire her more to continue her torment.

Just when I thought I could take no more, she suddenly evened out her weight and stood flat footed. Although Alexis still had her right foot on my balls, at least she was no longer concentrating her weight on the ball of that foot and I got a little reprieve.

"We're all done, how you holding out down there?" she asked. Then looking down at me and seeing the wrecked state I was in, she added, "I told you, you might have problems dealing with this. But you don't seem too worse for wear." As Alexis said this, she started kneading my already abused balls with her cruel little foot and laughing.

She then stepped back to get off me, but unfortunately for me, she led with her left foot. In doing that, she now had her full weight on her cruel right foot and my trapped balls. That gut-wrenching pain once again filled my body, and as soon as her foot left my balls, I immediately curled up into the fetal position at her feet. While I writhed around on the floor in agony, Alexis just stood above me laughing.

"Oops, I guess I should have stepped off with my right foot first," she said. "Looks like we're going to have to wait a little longer before we can tackle setting up my bed. But that's okay, you can rest up again while we hang the curtains on the other window."

SoleMann
SoleMann
137 Followers