All Comments on 'Teen Boy Escorts for Older Mothers'

by TeenStudforOlderWomen

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
DunkirkDunkirkabout 2 years ago

With luck one of those mature pussies will make Hunter a father.

nikaianikaiaabout 2 years ago

I am looking forward to the next part...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Chapter 1

.

Chapter numbers belong in the title to warn it's not a complete story, NOT in the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nothing wrong with the idea, but it’s too stilted and doesn’t flow, so that makes it difficult to read. Try reading the ‘phone conversation out loud and you’ll see. I don’t think you got the use of ‘your/you’re’ right once, and each time, you make the reader pause. Pity.

ldlarry52ldlarry52almost 2 years ago

I liked the concept, but was disappointed that You didn’t give us the sexy details of Mrs Bradford and Hunter back at the motel. Hopefully a part two is being written.

TeenStudforOlderWomenTeenStudforOlderWomenalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Idiarry52,

I appreciate your feedback. I just may write a follow up story of the sex scene with Mrs. Bradford and Hunter.

amoroneamoronealmost 2 years ago

Great build up but it would be wonderful to read about the action between those two lovers. I would like to learn about her naked body and her reaction to his attentions.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I know my mom's interns who did her at a company she worked for like 10-20 years ago. She was late 40s/early 50s and they were at their mid 20s. Not properly escorts, but business toyboys.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTeenStudforOlderWomen@TeenStudforOlderWomen
I enjoy writing about young 18 years old teen studs that prefer the mature pussy of much older women - especially mature Asian pussy. I will soon be writing something new for me. Older White Men - Young Black Pussy. If you have any comments or suggestions - Please contact ...