Teen Boy Escorts for Older Mothers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maiko then walked away as Hunter smiled as he watched the hot Japanese older woman's tight ass sway to provide an erotic show for him.

He then continued to the rest room when he heard a voice," Oh Hunter, I'd like to speak to you."

Hunter stopped and turned his head to a shapely woman who appeared to be about 5'4" and 120 lbs., who was probably was in her mid-50s with platinum blond hair in a red blouse and skirt and matching two-inch heels.

Hunter had noticed the attractive older woman when he was talking to Maiko. He observed that she kept on turning her head toward him as she spoke with a man in a wheelchair who appeared to be her husband.

"Yes, Ma'am. Do you want to speak to me?"

"Hi Hunter. I'm Mrs. Joy Rosen. My best friend, Mrs. Gelb, mentioned you while we were having lunch the other day," said the woman in almost a whisper as she almost gasped at the massive size and muscular body of this baby-faced teenager that towered over her.

Hunter couldn't quite pinpoint where he'd seen Mrs. Rosen before this moment, She clearly looked familiar.

Mrs. Rosen hesitated for a short moment before she continued, "I was hoping that you could provide me the same service you have provided Mrs. Gelb."

Hunter glanced over toward her husband in the wheelchair that was about 20 feet away. "I assume you want me to provide you a service that your husband can't, do anymore," replied Hunter as he gave her a sly smile and peered directly into her green eyes.

She quickly turned her head to assure that her husband was still out of hearing distance, "To be honest, even when he was healthy 25 years ago, he wasn't able to provide that service," responded Mrs. Rosen with an alluring coy smile.

"Did your friend, Mrs. Gelb, provide you with the contact to arrange for my services?" asked Hunter in a nonchalant manner.

"Yes. I got it from her"

"That's great. I am sure you'll be impressed with my services -- and I guarantee you'll get your money's worth," said Hunter as he slyly scanned the sexy curvaceous hot body of woman who reminded him of his real mother.

"I'm glad that I happened to recognize you today from a photo, and I thought it would be nice to introduce myself," smiled Mrs. Rosen

"A photo? What photo would that be? Asked Hunter.

"My daughter, Helene Rosen, has a recent photo of you and her together that's on the wall in in her bedroom. She's a big fan of yours," Mrs. Gelb sheepishly replied.

Hunter immediately recognized the name of Helene Rosen. They were in the same History class at Marlton High School.

He had a date with Helene a few weeks ago on a rare day when he didn't have a scheduled "date" from "Teen Boy Escorts for Older Mothers"

She was a girl that wanted to save her virginity for when she one day got married in the future. Hunter honored Helene's wishes by anal fucking her senseless in her parents' marital bed -- Mrs. Rosen's marital bed.

Hunter now clearly remembered a family photo on the bedroom dresser of Mr. and Mrs. Rosen and Helene at a beach resort.

Hunter now clearly recalled as he anal fucked Helene, his eyes were on the photo of her curvaceous mother, Mrs. Rosen, in a hot two-piece bathing suit.

The image of Mrs. Rosen in his mind prompted his 9" hard cock to unload a flood of cum deep her daughter's tight young virgin ass.

Mrs. Rosen then looked up with an adoring motherly smile at the muscular teenage hunk, "My daughter, Helene, also mentioned to me the wonderful time she had with you in my bedroom."

Hunter responded with a broad smile.

Mrs. Rosen then continued with a smile, "And of course, I don't have the same concern that my daughter has about a future husband."

Mrs. Rosen then turned and gave him a small wave with her hand and returned to her husband and gave him a quick kiss on the top of his head.

"Who is that boy?" Hunter could barely hear her husband ask Mrs. Rosen

"Oh, he's the son of a friend of mine. He just wanted to know my thoughts about a gift that he picked out for his mother."

"Do you think he listened to you?" her husband asked.

"He is a smart boy. He already had picked out a gift what any mother would cherish -- especially like his mother who is around my age," responded Mrs. Rosen

"Well, I am sure that boy appreciated your help. I wouldn't be surprised if he gave you a gift just like it," responded her husband.

You just may right. That would be very nice," Mrs. Rosen said with a smile as she pushed her wheel chaired husband toward the exit of the restaurant where their daughter, Helene, waited to drive them home.

Hunter quickly looked at the time of his cell phone and noticed he'd been away from his "date" with Mrs. Bradford for almost 20 minutes. He quickly went to the rest room and headed back to their private table.

Hunter was pleasantly surprised that Mrs. Bradford had drank almost the full bottle of red wine.

"I am so sorry that I drank so much of this delicious red wine. There's very little left for you" Mrs. Bradford slurred being obviously drunk -- yet now with a big smile on her face with not a sign of nervousness.

"You are such a bad mama. You will have to make up for it at the motel" Hunter responded in amusement as his hand instinctively stroked his growing teen cock.

He then removed the almost empty bottle of red wine from the table and tried to place it in his school backpack. eIIn the process of trying to push the wine bottle into it, he had to remove his high school biology book and give it to Mrs. Bradford.

"Hold on to my biology book, Mrs. Bradford. I need to write an essay for extra credit for my biology test tomorrow. I know you'll be of value to assist me on my essay later tonight. My essay is going to be about the reproductive system regarding teenage sperm that swim in the wombs of pre. and post-menopausal mothers in their 50s. I am sure you'll provide plenty of information on the subject for my extra credit essay.

Hunter then bent down and lifted the older woman to her feet and wrapped his arm around her waist -- as she held on to his high school biology book.

Hunter then guided the attractive 53-year-old married woman toward the exit of the restaurant. "I know you looking forward to showing me all your motherly talents at the motel," Brad smiled as he observed a number of envious looking older women starring at him and his voluptuous 53-year-old "date."

Hunter also noticed Maiko wave and smile at him and quietly lip the words," I know you you'd rather have a mature Asian pussy tonight."

Hunter winked at Maiko and gave her a thumb's up.

Mrs. Bradford's entire mood had now changed since she arrived at the bar. There was no reluctance any longer. She was eager that she would soon experience what she had fantasized that resonated through her mind in the last few years -- having a fit teenage boy lusting over her aging body and pumping millions of young sperm deep into her lonely pussy.

Hunter had the same thoughts. However, as his hand traveled from her waist to the crack of her perfect round mature ass -- he decided that her pussy was not the only place that he would pump his sperm into during the night.

Hunter escorted Mrs. Bradford to her Mercedes Benz with his big strong hand on her ripe mature ass the entire way. "Big boy, how far is the motel from here? As she kissed his muscular biceps.

"You're in no condition to drive, mama," replied Hunter as he removed her car keys from her pocketbook. He then opened the passenger door for her and helped her into the seat as his young cock throbbed when he saw her short skirt slide up to her mid-thighs revealing her gorgeous mature legs. "Your legs and thighs are fucking gorgeous. They are way hotter than the teenage girls at my high school," Hunter complimented the much older woman that put a big smile on her face.

Hunter then walked around the car to the driver's side and got into the car. "My husband never complimented me about my legs or body. I am grateful for your nice words."

Hunter then started the car and headed to the motel -- at times during the ride he briefly turned his head and highlighted his handsome smile at the sexy older woman -- who placed her wedding ring hand on his thigh.

Once they drove beyond the heavy traffic area, Mrs. Bradford casually pulled her blouse over her head and revealed her beautiful ample breasts that remarkably had only a slight sag to them-- as her motherly nipples were perked up in an excitable erotic state.

She then groaned in delight when she noticed that her ageing body had precipitated a throbbing huge bulge in the teenage young hunk's crotch.

Without anything else being said, the 53-year-old married woman smiled and leaned over and unzipped the 18-year old's jeans and pulled out a huge young monster that she'd fantasized about for years -- a gift that any 50 plus year mother would cherish -and then demonstrated some of her pent-up motherly talents all the way to the motel.

Mrs. Bradford would shortly be moaning and whimpering in the motel as she enjoyed multiple orgasms for the first time in her life -- and very rough sex from an 18-year-old boy that plowed a stream of young cum deep into her womb.

Hunter had enjoyed this type of motherly gratefulness from many older mothers since he had turned 18 years old and became a member of the private group called "Teen Boy Escorts for Older Mothers"

Hunter was proud that he was now a certified "mother fucker." And looked forward to jack hammering his 9" young cock into many more aged to perfection pussies and curvaceous mature virgin asses.

It was also now great to have a girl friend who approved of his lifestyle and wanted him to share her marital bed-- the "girl" friend being a hot attractive Japanese mother who craved to celebrate her 56th birthday with an 18-year-old boy with a huge Caucasian cock.

It should be noted that Hunter received an A plus grade on his biology essay with loving help of Mrs. Bradford. Unfortunately, her son received an F grade on his biology essay.


[m1]

12