All Comments on 'Teen Catches Me Licking Her BBW Mom'

by LancashireLad84

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnnaValley11AnnaValley11over 3 years ago

Great first story, Hope you'll write more

Wiz1002Wiz1002over 3 years ago

Nice story

Loved the table turning of the mum being caught out by the daughter, rather than the usual other way round - found it quite amusing!

Also it’s good to see another Lancastrian on the site. I was originally from that area (not lived there for decades now) and can appreciate your comment about it just being as well you like the sight and feel of, shall we say, girls on the slightly chunkier side - there are quite a few in East Lancs :-)

sparktjsparktjover 3 years ago

I share your weakness for older BBW. I’ve enjoyed several bigger mums in their 50s who were addicted to cock. They all had several wonderful attributes in common ... a voracious appetite for sex in many forms, a desire for deep penetration, a readiness to get really dirty and a love of anal probing. One in particular was a large mum of 53 who adored being fisted while we talked dirty and squirting her lovely mess all over me. Probably the dirtiest, most uninhibited woman I’ve ever known.

Consequently I was able to relate closely to your well written and highly authentic story. Please write more, ideally on the same theme, as you clearly have an ability to share well-crafted and very arousing erotica.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous