Teen Model at the Nudist Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dropped my board and kneeled down next to him, looking at his athletic teen body, skin still wet from the sea, his dick resting against his leg. The time we'd spent surfing had allowed Jared to become comfortable around me. He was now completely at ease being naked around me. For my part, I wanted him more badly than ever.

Jared must have felt my presence because he sat up, the distance closing between us and stared distracted off into the horizon. I took my opportunity and quickly moved forward to kiss him.

His reaction was going to be crucial. I'd had a lot of fun over the years with teenage guys at the beach. And all the teen's who'd let me kiss them, had gone on to let me fuck them as well. I'd fucked long and hard a number of young guys who wouldn't let me kiss them, but those who kissed never disappointed. They invariably ended up on their backs, with legs spread wide, urging me on as I fucked their brains out.

I had caught Jared completely by surprise with the kiss, my head slightly tilted to the side so that our noses rubbed as my lips touched his. He paused for no more than a second before he responded to my kiss, lips parting giving my tongue access to his mouth. As my tongue invaded his mouth, his tongue rose to meet it, his lips puckering to return my kiss in full. I placed one hand behind his head, running my fingers through his wet hair as my other hand held him tightly at the waist. The passionate kissing continued for a while, clearly Jared had some experience at kissing, which made sense given his handsome model face, but I think the underlying sexual drive behind my kiss was new to him and something he was just exploring. My mind was in overdrive, he'd given himself freely to the kiss! It really was only a matter of time before I bedded this boy. My cock was literally aching at the thought of riding this boy. Eventually Jared broke the kiss and pulled back. I tried to maintain eye contact, but he quickly looked down, a shy flush creeping over his cheeks, probably trying to figure out why he'd kissed me so passionately.

Jared stood up, "Thanks for the surfing lessons, but I'd better be heading back now in case my parents have returned."

"Sure" I replied, "See you tomorrow gorgeous." I made it a statement not a question.

Jared almost ran off, clearly trying to come to terms with why he'd kissed a middle aged gay guy. I hope I get to bed this boy tomorrow, I said to myself, watching him go.

It was still early the next morning when I looked up and spotted Jared walking along the beach towards the bar. I smiled, he looked particularly fit in the morning sun, golden tan glowing, completely naked, his cock swinging as he walked. He was still a couple hundred yards away when he saw that I'd spotted him, his hand moved up to adjust his hair. A good sign, he was unconsciously making sure he looked his best. My chances of fucking his brains out were improving all the time. His cock was starting to rise and thicken as he got nearer, 18 year old boys get hard so easily!

He was also coming to see me so early in the day, his eagerness was obvious, even if he wasn't aware of it yet. His hair was beautifully styled as well and as soon as he got to me I could smell his aftershave. Jared had clearly put some effort in this morning to look his best, just as he would do on a Friday night out on the town. Of course he wasn't out on the town with mates, he was naked at the beach with an audience of one, me! And we both knew I wanted to bed him!

As I tracked down his lean naked body, past the defined pecs, noting the hard nipples, lean smooth defined six pack, to his cock, which was now rock hard pointing straight up, almost touching his flat smooth stomach, I could clearly see that he was completely smooth. Jared had spent his morning removing any hint of his pubic bush. As he stopped directly in front of me he smirked noting my gaze on his body and cock. He then casually ran one hand teasingly down his stomach, past his abs to his cock. His slender fingers circled his cock at the base and then glided along the shaft, up it's hard 6 inch length and past the head which was still covered by his foreskin. Such a sexy fucker, and he new the effect he was having on me.

Jared winked at me and said, "Hey Kyle, how's it going?"

"The morning is shaping up nicely," I replied, with a grin on my face as I checked out his hard six inch cock. "I definitely prefer you with a hard on."

Jared followed my gaze down, tilting his head, making a show of looking at his own hard cock. "My dick does seem to have woken up excited this morning, I think you're the first guy to ever see me hard."

"Well it's a very impressive looking shaft, and my offer to suck your dick dry still stands." I replied.

Jared stepped forward, pulled out the stool nearest to me, turned to face me and sat down. His super lean teen body wasn't more than two feet away from where I was standing. He clearly hadn't eaten much for breakfast, leaving his belly flat and lean and so fucking sexy. Once he was seated he casually spread his legs, his thighs where perfectly muscled, probably from the football or maybe running, completely hairless with a couple of veins showing clearly. His smooth hairless balls were beautifully framed and on display for me, coming to rest on the stool, while his young dick continued to strain even more, hard and delicious. His foreskin covered most of the head of his cock, but I was close enough to see the slit.

He unconsciously leaned back, his abs rippling, again one hand raising to play with his hair. Jared made eye contact with me, as his other hand offered me the money he was carrying.

"So, if you've finished fucking me with your eyes, can I get a beer?"

"Of course," I grinned.

As I took the money l made sure my fingers caressed his hand in the process. It was enough for four beers, clearly Jared intended to stay put, and I was excited by the prospect of what a young guy like him would be like with that much alcohol running through him. I doubted it would make him completely drunk, but it would definitely lower his inhibitions nicely.

If I played my cards right this bored young straight?? stud might end up tied to my bed today and I wouldn't just get to blow him or even a quick fuck, I'd have plenty of time to fuck his brains out. I wonder what his parents would think, if they new I hoped to dump multiple loads in their hot teenage son's mouth and ass?

I threw the money behind the counter, grabbed two beers from the cooler, removed the tops, turned around and stepped right between Jared's open legs as I gave one to him. My dick had been hard since Jared had walked in, it now brushed against his smooth tanned thigh. Jared suddenly looked nervous, eyeing my 6.5 inch dick touching his body, with its thick girth, and base nestled into my neatly trimmed salt and pepper bush.

I quickly stepped back, grabbed a stool and sat as I reminded myself that I needed to be careful not to scare Jared. I'd have to ease him in to giving me his 18 year old body.

I took a swig of beer, Jared matched me. Jared's nerves told me that this was all new territory to him. He seemed comfortable showing off and flirting about his own body. It was my body, that of a clearly sexually aroused middle aged gay man, that made him nervous. It was time to change the subject and give Jared a breather.

"So what did you think about surfing yesterday?" I asked.

Jared took another drink, visibly relaxing now that there was a safe distance between us.

"Surfing yesterday was great," Jared stretched and rolled his shoulders, "but it feels like every muscle in my body is hurting today."

"Yeah surfing is a pretty good workout, although I can think of something else which would work your body harder."

Jared grinned, took another swig of beer, it seemed his former bravado had returned, as he flashed me what he thought was his most seductive smile and said, "So if surfing is off the cards, what are you planning today for an innocent boy like me?" His eyes flicked to my hard cock as he finished.

"It depends, I don't think any guy as hot as you, with a dick that hard, can be all that innocent."

Jared sniggered, obviously enjoying the complement, proudly showing off his hard 6 inch shaft.

"How about another beer for starters, that one's almost gone?" I suggested.

Jared gave me a questioning look as he raised his still three quarters full bottle of beer, then flashed me a cheeky grin and replied, "I hope your not trying to get me drunk...", before downing the last of his beer and handing me the now empty bottle.

Again I made sure our hands brushed as I collected the empty beer bottle, and for good measure I placed my free hand on his mid-thigh, taking a few moments to caress his leg, enjoying the silky smooth skin and tight defined muscles, before turning round to get more beers.

Jared hadn't complained so far, so as I returned with fresh beers I decided to push my luck. As I passed Jared his second beer I once again put my hand on his thigh, caressing the smooth skin.

"Your legs are silky smooth, are you naturally hairless or do you shave?"

"I'm naturally smooth, the only hair I have is underarm, a bit on my balls and a small bush and treasure trail. I took everything off this morning except the treasure trail," Jared replied with a seductive smile on his face. "Do you like it?"

"I think you've done an incredible job," I gushed, sliding my hand up his inner thigh until the back of my hand was touching his balls. Jared cough pointedly, so I reluctantly removed my hand and said, "How long have I got you for, any plans later?"

"My family have set up camp just down the beach. They intend to stay there all day, reading and sunbathing," Jared's grimace told me what he thought about that. "I told them, there's no way I'm sitting there, bored out of my mind all day."

Jared paused for another hefty drink, winked at me, and said "So it looks like it's your lucky day, there is literally nothing to do around here except come in here and listen to you trying to get into my pants."

I grinned, "In case you haven't noticed you've already lost your pants and your dick is rock hard. The only thing left to do is get you into my bed."

Jared matched my grin, then dropped his eyes, was that a flush on his cheeks? Was he really that shy? Could he be that innocent when he had put that much effort into his gym fit body, and then prepared for a nudist holiday with his family by shaving all of his pubes off, to offer a slim, smooth, tanned, knock em dead, sexy as fuck, teen body for the viewing pleasure of anyone who wanted to look? And Jared had come straight to see me this morning, in all his naked glory, freshly showered, hair styled, wearing scented aftershave and proudly showing off his freshly shaved cock and balls.

Jared looked up, those beautiful eyes locked to mine. "Surely you wouldn't need to get me in bed to blow me?"

Blow him? I'm guessing my teen stud was already feeling the strain from a couple of days without any right hand relief. He'd just practically said he wanted me to suck him off!

"When did I say I only wanted to blow your cock?" I countered, deliberately lowering my eyes to blatantly look at his cock. "It looks delicious and is clearly in need, but as a friend I think it would be wrong of me not to take this opportunity to complete your education, by also letting you experience your first dick in your hot tight ass."

"Oh, so sucking my teen cock isn't enough for you now, you're looking to make love to me as well?"

"Love?" I winked at Jared, "nothing so grand, I just want to fuck your fine ass!"

"Oh well... obviously that's fine then!" Jared replied sarcastically.

I grinned in reply, and took a big swig from my beer, Jared matched me. His body was still relaxed and open. He was making no attempt to hide his naked athletic body from me.

I took the opportunity to slowly and deliberately run my eyes up and down Jared's body, both of us fully aware of what I was doing. Jared's cock twitched slightly under my examination, clearly letting it's owner know it wanted attention.

"You seem pretty relaxed about a gay guy checking you out?"

"Yeah it happens all the time," Jared replied with a mischevious grin on his face. Spreading his legs slightly wider on the stool to give me a better view.

"But I'm guessing they don't normally get to admire your beautiful naked hard cock?" I complemented him.

"Ha ha ha, no I normally have shorts on, or at least underwear! So what do you like about my cock?"

"Where to start, smooth, tanned skin, rock hard, clearly ready for action, and freshly shaved, ready to slide down my throat." Jared loved that, clearly proud as punch over his dick, laughing away.

We'd both continued drinking as we'd been talking and our second beer was almost finished. I stood up and got us both fresh beers, making sure Jared go an up close view of my hard on. I felt he needed to start getting comfortable around it. I watched his eyes repeatedly dart to my cock and then away.

After handing him the bottle l allowed my right hand to move to his forearm. Still standing I maneouvred around him, my hand gliding up his arm to his shoulder.

"You're a good looking guy Jared."

Jared turned his head to look at me, one eyebrow arched, "Only good looking?"

I returned his grin, placed my beer on the floor, freeing up both my hands. It way time to start getting intimate with this sexy teenager. I used my hands to turn his head, so that he was facing forward, while I stood behind him.

"Okay, you and your body are hot as fuck, now relax," I whispered into his ear as I began to massage his neck and shoulders, enjoying the feel of his skin and muscles

Another advantage of this new view point was that I had a wonderful view of his back, arching inwards at the waist, before flaring out at the hips and his rounded arse. Cheeks spreading nicely on the stool, offering the perfect view of his hairless crack.

"You really have the perfect body, lean, muscled, with smooth hairless skin. Drink your beer and enjoy yourself, while I massage some of those aches away."

"I though you were enjoying the view from the front, as that's where my hard on is?"

"Don't worry I've not forgotten about your dick, I just wanted to check out your arse."

"You can leave my arse alone!" Jared stated firmly.

"Fair enough, I'll massage the rest of you then."

No objection from Jared, so I continued the slow sensual rub of his shoulders and neck, gradually working my hands down his back. God he felt so good under my hands. Golden tanned skin, lean muscled body, silky soft hairless skin gliding under my fingertips. Taking hold of Jared's shoulders I pulled him so that he was leaning backwards. This served to open up his body, my eyes travelled down from his pecs, to his abs, and on to his cock and balls between his open legs. My hands moved down his front to enjoy his pecs and nipples. Still no complaints from my young stud.

"Looks like you've been working your chest at the gym."

Jared sighed, enjoying the attention I was giving his chest. "Yeah I do chest three times a week, makes my shirtless pics on Instagram look hot."

My fingers played with his hard nipples. "Ahhhhh," moaned Jared in appreciation. "That feels so good, I've always had sensitive nipples."

"I'd love to get my tongue on your nipples. Bite, tease and suck them. Come to my bed and we can explore what else turns you on?"

I was keeping the dirty talk going, ensuring Jared stayed aroused and focused on my bed.

"Ha ha, I think you're not doing too badly as it is. I doubt it's going to take long before your hands find their way a bit lower to my cock!"

Wow, Jared had just given me a free pass to his dick! It was just a shame he was still opposed to my exploring his arse as well. Everything was progressing nicely, yet Jared was still resisting going to bed with me, but the consolation prize of his dick was still fucking awesome. He sat on the stool, body and legs open, offering no resistance as my hands freely explored his naked body. I certainly didn't intend to miss this opportunity.

I reluctantly let go of his nipples as I moved down to his slim waist, hands massaging his abs. Jared groaned in pleasure. I began circling my hand on his abs, teasing as I slowly worked lower and lower on his abdomen.

"Hold on someone is coming!" Jared interrupted.

Damn. True enough an elderly couple were walking down the beach. I hadn't got my hands on Jared's cock yet! Reluctantly I pulled my hands off Jared's body and retook my seat opposite him. We both drank waiting for the couple to reach us, then it became clear that they were just heading past.

As I waited for them to fully pass I told Jared, "Pull your foreskin back so that I can see the full head of your teen cock."

Jared took another drink as his other hand obligingly grasped the shaft of his cock and pulled downwards, peeling back his foreskin to reveal the full pink mushroom head of his cock. Jared locked his eyes to mine clearly seeking my approval after fully exposing himself at my request. I marvelled again, how even a teen like Jared, with his athletic body and model looks, still needed reassurance, and from a guy old enough to be his father.

I gave him it, "Wow Jared, that is perfection."

I was pleased to see Jared's triumphant smile at my comment and also noted his quick compliance with my demand, it would seem this young teen had a bit of a submissive streak. Fucking him had just gone to a near certainty!

The unsheaving had exposed a drop of glistening precum on Jared's cock slit.

"That looks tasty," I commented, drawing Jared's attention to his cock head. I moved my hand forward towards his oozing cock head, "let me deal with that."

Jared didn't resist as my thumb and forefinger delicately squeezed the drop of precum from the top of his dick. I couldn't resist rubbing my thumb across his sensitive dick head and slit as I did, eliciting a low moan from Jared.

I maintained eye contact with Jared as I brought my fingers, now slick with his precum, to my mouth and slowly licked them clean.

I gave my beer a shake, "It seems a shame to wash the sweet taste of your cum and dick away with this beer."

In response Jared flashed me that dazzling smile, "There's plenty more where that came from."

Jared's hand moved down to caress his freshly shaved bare pubis, fingers brushing the base of his hard cock. Again he drank. The smirk returned to his face, and knowing I was watching his every move, his hand began to slowly jerk his cock.

"You really are the sexiest guy I have ever seen. 10 out of 10. I particularly love your shaved dick and balls."

"I'm glad you approve," Jared replied, one eyebrow raised mockingly.

"So how are your balls, they look like they are full to bursting with cum."

Jared laughed in response, his hand cupped his smooth balls, before moving back to his cock shaft.

"I bet your cock tastes absolutely delicious, has anyone ever given you a blowjob?" I continued.

"No, I'm a virgin and my balls really are aching, I normally cum three times a day, but I just can't unload with my parents around all the time," replied Jared.

Awesome, I'd suspected Jared was a virgin! This was getting better and better, I absolutely loved taking a young guy's cherry!

"Why don't you empty your teen cum into my mouth, right here?"

Jared sniggered, "It's been a few days... it's going to be a big load when I cum."

Jared was now openly jacking his cock right in front of me. His slender fingers circled round the hard shaft, smoothly running from the base to the top of his cock, where his foreskin had pulled back to reveal the swollen pink head and pee slit.

"You want to blow my dick here?" Jared continued, quickly scanning his head around, confirming no one was in sight.