Teen Model at the Nudist Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MancUK
MancUK
134 Followers

It would seem my sexy young teen had decided to give me my prize. I was seconds away from going down on this athletic teen's beautiful cock.

"Jared, I'd blow that fucking hot teen cock of yours anywhere you like." I replied.

Jared was looking a bit flushed and very horny. "Well, the surf lesson was great fun yesterday, I feel I owe you something for that," Jared pulled his hand off his hard shaft and invitingly spread his lean legs even wider on the stool.

I didn't hesitate. Responding to his unspoken invitation I dropped to my knees in front of Jared, between his lean tanned hairless legs. My right hand circled the base of his dick, feeling the smooth warmth of his teen cock. I directed his rock hard cock to my waiting mouth.

My tongue licked the head of his cock, before my moist lips parted to swallow the head of his cock. Jared groaned in pleasure as I worked the sensitive head of his dick. I quickly swallowed his cock, the shaft sliding against my tongue until my lips touched his bare pubis, the head of his cock firmly against the back of my throat. I held there for a few seconds, fighting the gag reflex, before pulling all the way back, letting Jared's wet cock pop out of my mouth.

"Fuck me, that was awesome," Jared whispered in appreciation.

From my kneeling position I had the perfect view of Jared's teenage model body, rigid cock now wet with my saliva, just waiting for me. I gazed up making eye contact as I went down on his cock again, holding his green eyes with mine, marvelling at the joy lighting up that cute handsome face as I enjoyed his cock. As I continued to bob up and down working his cock my left hand grasped his hairless ball sack, enjoying the feel of his hard full nuts. I couldn't get enough of Jared's body, my right hand roving down the inner thigh of his smooth tanned hairless leg. Enjoying the firm smooth skin and tight muscles. Before moving back up his body, to his bare pubis, then on to his lower abdomen and his beautifully defined six pack abs. The lean firm chiselled muscles of his abs tensing with the waves of pleasure running through his teen body as he experienced the joys of his first blowjob. My hand roved higher, pressing against Jared's chest, feeling those sensitive nipples. I was in heaven, I had this gorgeous teenage model's cock in my mouth and my hands didn't know what to touch and feel next!

I didn't ever want this to end, but I could sense Jared was getting close, his whole body tensing, the moans getting quicker, becoming gasps. I pulled my lips back to the swollen head of his cock, as it occurred to me that I'd still not got my hands on Jared's hole! I quickly moved my left hand from his balls, as I forced my fingers between his legs on the stall. My questing fingers found their prize, Jared's puckered hole, but I'd barely worked my finger across his hole before it all proved too much for my young Adonis. Jared cried out in ecstasy as he pumped his cock deep into my mouth, jets of cum hitting the back of my throat. I eagerly swallowed all he had to give, as Jared continued to thrust his hips, pumping his cock and cum deep into my mouth.

Jared slumped back, spent, satisfied, body gleaming with a fine sheen of sweat.

Jared gave me a lopsided grin, "That was soooo good. I should have let you suck me off sooner."

I didn't intend to let it end there, I wanted to get off as well, but I intended to deposit my load in Jared's virgin ass.

"You know we don't have to stop here, it would only take a few seconds to get to my bed upstairs. A few minutes of loosening up your arse and you could be riding my dick."

Jared's eyes stared at my rock hard cock.

"I'd take it really slowly at first, to minimise the initial discomfort," I encouraged him. "As soon as your body has adjusted and I start fucking you properly, it will be immensely pleasurable. Much better than a blowjob."

"Your cock looks so big."

I continued to stroke my left hand along his inner thigh, with my right holding his waist tightly, stimulating his teen body and encouraging him.

"Don't worry you're young, your ass will stretch to let me inside you. Besides a young teen like you with a tight hole will make it more pleasurable for both of us."

That wasn't a complete lie, Jared's tight virgin hole was certainly going to give me a lot of pleasure.

"Would you use a condom?"

"Of course."

Jared didn't need to know that although I might start with a condom on, I didn't intend to finish with one. I didn't just want to ride Jared, I wanted to breed this hot little fucker, leave him minus his virginity, with my load deep inside him. I loved the thought that he'd spend the evening with his parents, who'd have no clue that their teenage son's body was full of my cum.

"I think we both know I'm going to bed you Jared, it's really just a question of whether or not you want to do it now or later in the week."

"Will you be gentle? I've never done anything like this?"

"Of course I'll be gentle, I'll take it real slow. I want you to keep coming back everyday so that I can keep fucking you. You enjoyed the blowjob didn't you? Trust me, getting fucked is going to blow your mind."

Still Jared hesitated. Teenage hormones, lust and desire battling against nagging doubt. A blowjob was one thing, but letting a middle aged gay guy old enough to be his father take him to his bed and fuck his virgin teen body was something completely different.

Jared just needed a small push and I knew I'd finally get to fuck him.

"There's nothing to worry about. No one will ever know I've fucked you, and we can stop anytime you like, if there is anything your uncomfortable with." If he believe that, then he was a fool!

Jared was definitely wavering now, it was time to seal the deal, so I moved in for a kiss. Pulling Jared to his feet. His lips parted to meet mine, tongues touching, in a slow sensual kiss. I slipped one hand into his hair, the other gliding from his waist to his back, pulling him tight against me. I could feel the heat and excitement radiating from his naked body to mine.

I pulled back slightly and gave Jared my best come to bed smile and said, "Just because we've fucked doesn't mean you're gay or anything. It's just a chance to experiment, especially at your age, when you don't even know what you like yet." I was giving it the hard sell!

"Have you been with many guys my age?"

I slipped my hand down to Jared's arse, fingers prizing his cheeks apart, letting my fingers massage his teenage hole.

"Yes, and I've never had any complaints. Plenty of straight guys get their girlfriends to wear strap-ons and enjoy taking it up the arse."

"Really?"

"Of course, and this is your chance to see if you like it. All you need to do is come to my bed and open your legs for me." I could literally see the doubts and teenage horniness battling across his face. "I'll look after you, show you what to do."

"No one ever needs to know that we've fucked." I repeated, continuing to play with his tight hole. "Only you and I will know that you let me fuck you."

I pulled back slightly, locked eyes with him, paused, letting the moment linger, the tension build. "Ready?"

Jared gave a short nervous laugh, flashed me his dazzling smile, he seemed to be struggling to speak. I remembered Jared's submissive behaviour earlier and decided to take control.

"That's it boy, it's time to fuck you." My eyes were still locked to his, after a brief pause Jared nodded his head once in acceptance.

I grinned from ear to ear. Without another word I took Jared's hand and led him out the back of the bar and up the stairs to my little flat. I closed and locked the door behind us and then turned round to see him standing there a few feet from my bed. He had the look of a deer caught in the headlights, I don't think he could quite believe that he had just agreed to be fucked. And he wasn't doing this with some equally hot teen boy, no he'd agreed to ride the cock of a middle aged gay guy! Okay in my defense, my dick and body were decent, but my looks were only average, and Jared's looks elevated him well out of my league.

I stepped forward and wrapped my arms around his body, pulling him tight as I kissed him. As we continued to kiss I gently caressed his back, before sliding one hand down past the small of his back, reaching his pert ass, continuing deep into his crack until I felt my finger tips touch his tight virgin hole, the prize I had been waiting for. He moaned gently as I pressed my fingers again his hole. I worked his hole for a few seconds before removing my hand. I broke the kiss long enough to bring my first two fingers to his lips. Jared's lips parted letting my fingers invade his mouth. He obediently sucked on then, his tongue running over them making sure they were moist. I withdrew them, covered in his spit and returned them to his hole. Moist now I proceeded to work my fingers inside him.

"Relax, your ass is really tight, it will make it easier for me to get inside you," I told him.

I think the beer was helping, because I soon had a couple of fingers inside him. I could feel Jared's hard wet cock against my belly. I pulled away and used my fingers to wipe the precum dripping of his teen cock and licked them clean. Damn this boy was hot, but I was far too horny at this point to waste time on his cock. So I guided Jared backwards and had him sit on the edge of the bed, I pushed his chest downwards so he was lying on his back and then grabbed his legs and flipped him around, so he was lying on his stomach with his legs off the bed and his ass in the air. I grabbed his thighs and pulled to spread them, Jared obediently opening his legs wide for me, leaving his most intimate area wide open and unprotected. I took a second to admire his firm tight ass, cheeks beautifully tanned, his smooth arse crack spread wide revealing his rosebud. I eagerly descended on him, my tongue working into his virgin hole as I buried my face into his arse crack. Jared groaned and whimpered as I worked my tongue deep into his hole.

Eventually I pulled my tongue out of his ass. "Do you like having your boy hole loosened up ready for my man's cock?" Jared could only muster a groan in response.

It was time, I couldn't hold off any longer, my dick demanded to be inside this boy. I quickly surveyed his ass hole which now glistened wet and ready, slid my hands along his lean athletic body, as I reached his shoulders I leaned in and whispered in his ear. "I'm going to fuck you now, and as it's your first time boy, I'm going to fuck you raw." I paused to see if he'd refuse.

But Jared was past caring at this point, lost in the moment, "do it" he whispered back.

I grabbed the lube and made sure my bare cock was well greased for its imminent journey into Jared's arse and body. I would dearly have loved to flip Jared over and have that pretty mouth and those lips of his lube my cock instead. What a sight that would be, to see his model's face wrapped around my cock. But that would have to wait for another time, I needed to fuck him now.

I aimed the head of my dick at his hole and slowly applied pressure until his ass hole yielded and my dick slid inside him. Jared's body arched and he let out a small cry of pain as I penetrated him.

I wrapped my arms around him, holding steady, letting him get use to the cock invading his arse. "Just relax, you're past the worst now".

I pushed another inch into him as he moaned beneath me, and then withdrew. Again I thrust forward, deeper this time, before partially withdrawing. God this boy was tight, his arse clamped on my dick felt amazing. If I'd had any doubt that Jared was a virgin, it was gone now.

Finally I buried my cock to the base in his arse, my bush and balls tight against his smooth arse. I slowly began to thrust in and out of Jared's arse, using long slow thrusts as I began to fuck him. It was a sight to behold seeing my dick fuck the body of the teen Adonis below me.

"Jared, my cute teen boy, how does it feel riding your first bareback dick?"

"Ahhh," moaned Jared, lifting his face where he'd buried it in the pillows, "my ass feels like it's on fire, but it also feels so fucking good."

I knew I had him at that point, he wasn't going to stop until I'd cum inside him. "So you're happy for me to keep fucking you?"

"Yes!!"

I picked up the pace, driving faster now, "Come on boy, ride daddy's hard cock."

"Yes."

"I'm bare and deep inside you Jared, and I'm going to ride you until I dump my load in your tight ass."

"Awwwhh God, please don't stop. Fuck me!"

I was slamming into Jared now, and could feel my climax coming. I pulled out, ignoring Jared's protest. Grabbing his hips I flipped him onto his back, spread and raised his legs before swiftly re-entering him. I leaned forward and we kissed as I continued to pound his arse.

I grinned at the thought that at the start of this week Jared would never have believed just two days later he'd be lying naked on his back in the bed of a forty year old gay guy with his legs spread wide, riding his first cock. Not only that but he was being fucked bareback and there would be no question of his virginity remaining intact once I dumped my load of cum into his barely legal teen body.

Suddenly Jared's cock was spraying cum between us, it was just too much for me and I felt my own climax come. I rammed my dick deep into Jared as I came again and again deep inside him. I've never cum so quickly, but then again I've never bred a young guy as hot as Jared.

I collapsed on top of Jared, breathing in his teen scent, our hot sweaty bodies locked together. I nuzzled his neck as I whispered into Jared's ear, "So did you enjoy having my dick inside you as much as I did?"

Jared didnt reply, he just wrapped his arms around me tightly, his lips finding mine.

The next hour was a blur, but easily the best I've ever had. Jared still had one hole that I hadn't used yet, so as soon as I was hard again I place my dick between his beautiful model lips and fucked his mouth until I came. I didn't give Jared a choice, I expected him to swallow my load and like any good sub he tried his best, only losing a little of my cum that overflowed to drip out of the side of his mouth, sliding down that perfect chin.

After that I put Jared on his back again and after a brief rest fucked his still tender ass once more, before he had to get cleaned up and head back to his parents.

I lay in bed after he'd left, the sheets thick with his teen scent and both our cum. In the end we'd fucked like rabbits, my dick felt sore from repeatedly fucking Jared's tight ass. I'd ridden Jared hard, his whole body rocking with each of my thrusts as I literally fucked his teenage brains out.

I'd watched him leave my room, his young boy hole now stretched to be a perfect fit for my cock shaft.

I wondered what the rest of the week would bring, but one thing I was sure of. Jared would be back tomorrow for more of my cock.

***

This is my first story, I hope you enjoyed it. If you did let me know.

MancUK

MancUK
MancUK
134 Followers