Teen Stud and the School Therapist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All I had to do was open up, and fall onto it. I did. His cock plunged past my lips and hit the back of my tongue.

"Mmmmmmm..." I moaned onto him, my jaw open wide and lips closing around the head of his impossibly thick cock. As he leaned back again, I returned to stroking him with both hands, still sucking.

I focused on the sensation of Ryan's cock in my mouth, the strong spearhead pressing up against the roof as I licked him along the underside of his rock hard shaft. I moaned again, increasing the tempo of my hands and beginning to bob up and down on the giant cock.

"That's it, Princess. Worship that cock."

I looked up at him, my mouth still on him, bobbing up and down. He had a knowing look on his face, like he was sure this was how it was going to happen all along. He was so hot.

I found myself staring at the ridges of his strong body and brought my hand up to again feel his incredible core strength, never ceasing my slurping on his hard rod. He ran his fingers through my hair...through my wig...and I sighed happily, my mouth muffled by Ryan's member. I ran my fingers along his strong arm, feeling his tricep harden and soften as he manipulated my head on his cock.

"Mmmm...You're quite a bit like her you know?" I glanced back up at him, confused.

"She also thought she was helping me somehow...like you do." My heart pounded...how did he know? "You even look quite a bit like her. Better ass though."

I unconsciously stuck it higher in the air for him, as if to prove the point.

"Of course, you're wearing her clothes and panties so that might be why you remind me of her."

I paused. I had been in trying to shove my head deeper onto Ryan's cock, impaling myself, when Ryan made this revelation. He knew.

He was confirming that he was fucking Sarah and he knew she and I were together. I felt myself fill with anger. I pulled myself off Ryan's cock and It came out with a popping sound, the suction releasing. I ignored my deep feeling of protest at the loss of this teenage stud's dick.

I began to lean back and sit up. "List you..." I began, ready to berate him for everything - for tearing apart me and Sarah, for ruining her innocence, for endangering her job.

But at that moment Ryan lifted me easily, simply grabbing me by my shoulders, and brought me down...

Onto his naked body.

His chest was now under mine, huge and wide. My head came to rest on his shoulder. I felt his cock snaking up and against my stomach, causing me to gasp in and ending any further lecture. Ryan's strong hands slid down my arms. One rested against my hip, and the other moved to squeeze my ass.

His body felt incredible under me, and my skin was on fire wherever it touched his. I trailed my fingertips across his strong shoulders, stunned into silence. I was still filled with anger, but my lust had only increased. I felt so small and slight, pressed against this stunningly large and strong body.

I looked up into his smoldering eyes, his face just an inch from mine now. Then he pulled me up by my ass, his fingers digging into me, and my face pressed against his.

His lips were soft and thick and they tasted minty and fresh. My anger disappated instantly. I was lost in the feel of his body and lips against mine. I kissed him, again and again. His tongue slipped into my mouth and I closed my eyes, whimpering.

My left hand ran down his strong arm, squeezing his bicep, then his forearm, then I put my hand into his and interlaced my fingers with his. I squeezed his hand hard and as we made out I ground my body into his, feeling the unyielding power of his muscles. My free hand wrapped around his shoulders, pulling my body harder into his.

He continued to fondle my ass, teasing me and driving me crazy with his fingers. I moaned into his mouth. He shifted slightly, pulling his hips away from mine, allowing his long cock to slide down my front. I started to release his hand, intending to grab the thick shaft, but he gripped my hand tight.

His cock continued it's descent, sliding briefly against my own tiny dick pressing lightly against my panties. The contact sent shivers through me. Then his cock was between my legs and he pulled me by my ass back onto him.

Oh my god.

His giant cock snaked between the thigh gap I had been so proud of, and extended out behind me. I could feel it brushing up against me between my legs and a the bottom of my ass.

I paused sucking on his delicious tongue, not sure what he was doing. Then he began thrusting his long thick cock through my legs and I moaned, pressing my face into his again.

His powerful teenage dick slid hard and fast through my legs and I squeezed them together, giving him friction. I imagined that amazing cock pressed against my sexy round feminine ass and I began pushing down actively sliding up and down on it.

His cock hit a sensitive spot and I threw my head back in ecstasy. Ryan took the opportunity to suck on my neck, hard. The feeling was incredible and I moaned.

Then I felt his hand pull my panties to the side.

I looked down at his handsome face nervously, glancing from eye to eye and to his lips and back again.

"Here we go, Princess...just like I said."

Oh no. He was to fuck me. The thought didn't fill me with horror though, like I thought it would. Quite the opposite. My body was shot through with nervous flutterings of lust and wonting. I wanted this stud of a teenager...this perfect man...to fill me up. Just like he had his sister and Janelle. Just like he had my girlfriend.

Sarah...wait I had had a plan, didn't I? Right to the edge. I was filled with sudden defiance and, surprising myself with my determination, I slid down his body away from him. I intended to slide right off but his cock was now pressing up against my stomach, my chest and now my face.

I guess it didn't hurt to give it one last kiss. I stopped moving, off his body now, and gave this shaft of his cock a kiss. It was so incredible. I gave it another quick one. Then I licked it from base to tip and kissed the head again. Then I kissed each of his large balls as the heavy cock rested on my forehead.

"Hmmm...I see. You need to suck on it some more. You love that cock don't you Princess?"

I pulled it away from my face, inspecting it's glorious power and size closely. One last kiss on the tip. I looked up at the teen adonis before me. I nodded my head, admitting it...I fleetingly told myself this was all in line with my plan. Then I kissed the head again. I kissed it so hard that he tip pressed between my lips. He tasted salty, intriguing.

I opened and sucked. Just a little more. Then deeper. Then as deep as I could go.

I bobbed fast and hard on Ryan's cock, looking at him as I did so. I drank him in. From my angle I looked up across his rippling body to his broad shoulders and handsome face. His incredibly confident sexiness caused me to moaned from just looking at this teenage god.

After a few more minutes of my frenzied worship of his cock, Ryan had warmed up enough. His face changed from relaxed to serious and he grabbed the back of my head, pulling it onto his cock over and over and over.

"Mmmm...mmm..mmmm...mmm..mmmm" I moaned onto his cock, which was thrusting deeper and deeper into my mouth and throat. It's thickness threatened to cut off my airway with each thrust. I couldn't even breath through my nose but i barely cared.

I got the rhythm down and stroked the base of his cock in-line with my facefucking.

Then Ryan's giant member began to harden even more and I felt him tense.

Then release. The underside of Ryan's cock pulsated.

Ryan's cum filled my mouth. I was impaled so deep that it had nowhere to go but down my throat. I gulped instinctively, trying not to choke. Then, as I tasted the sweet and salty nectar, I gulp intentionally, actively, desperately.

I stroked him hard and deep, drawing every delicious drop out of that beautiful cock.

Finally, after about 20-30 seconds of making sure I had gotten it all, I let is slide out of my mouth with a pop.

I sighed a satisfied sigh, still holing his softening cock in my hands. I continued to marvel at it, and at him.

He grinned down at me. "That was good enthusiasm, Princess. Just need a bit more practice."

More practice? He stood up, sliding his pants back up his legs and pulling on his shirt. I stared at him all the while, fixing my own feminine clothing.

"I'll swing by for another...therapy...session tomorrow, Princess." He winked. "Can't wait to get a better look at that nice ass of yours."

I tried, and failed, to suppress a shy grin.

Then he left as I stood there, still shocked, still amazed, at everything that had just happened.

So...the plan had changed slightly, I thought, running a finger over my lips. But...fundamentally...it was still the same.

Tomorrow would be the end of it all. At the thought, a swarm of butterflies were released in my stomach.

I glanced in the mirror. My hair was disheveled, my clothing not on quite right. Definitely a post-sex look. Wait...I raised my chin a bit. Bright pink against my neck was a huge hicky. He marked me. Shit.

———

I cancelled the rest of my afternoon appointments and sat in my office thinking.

How would I drive Ryan crazy? I asked myself. I needed to suprise him, to keep him on his toes. I tried to imagine what he'd love...what would make him happy...what would make him HARD.

I giggled, imagining his glorious cock in my hands, his strong hands on my ass.

A revision to my plan began to formulate in my head.

I left the office early with my collar pulled up high, covering my neck. Sarah had left a bunch of panties at my house, but they were all fundamentally the same - sexy but practical, and suited to someone who didn't have quite the ass that I had to show off.

It was time to do some chores.

———

The next day, Ryan's appointment time came and went but he never showed up. I was nervous, then frustrated, then angry.

After 45 minutes I had my admin call him to see where he was. He told her he wasn't coming today and rescheduled for Monday.

I sat down hard. A part of me was relieved. But a larger part was extremely disappointed. Because I didn't get to triumph today? Well...why the fuck did I have to supress my tears.

———

That weekend I didn't think about Sarah once, unless you counted all the times I thought about her getting fucked by Ryan. At this point, I had switched to wearing panties all the time. I mean, you had to hand it to them, women knew how to make themselves feel sexy. I regularly checked out my ass in the mirror and began wearing tighter and tighter clothing, accentuating my sexy ass.

By sunday I was wearing bra and pantie sets, the bras stuffed with whatever I could find. I wore nothing on top and imagined how Ryan would react, with my tight, round, developed ass on his lap, grinding into him. Mmmmm...he would love it and his huge cock would grow and grow...I knew that it would be abruptly cut off at the end of the fantasy...but I found I didn't focus on that part. I knew what had to be done.

I kept glancing at my clock. literally counting down the hours until I would be rejecting Ryan, his beautiful cock brushing up against me, nearly penetrating me...

———

Monday brought the same as Friday - no sign of Ryan. This time, the admin couldn't even get ahold of him. I grew increasingly frustrated...but also afraid. Was that it? Would I see him again? Was he tired of me?

Why did the thought bother me so much? It was because how else would I get Sarah back? Right? That was it.

The rest of the day passed in disappointment. But the next morning I yet again went through through the arduous process of preparing for the potential to see Ryan. This time, I didn't even have an appointment with him (or, rather, he didn't have an appointment with me). Nevertheless, I knew I might see him and I wanted to look fantastic for him...for the plan of course...

During any spare moment that day, I walked through the plan in my head. Thrusday had...admittedly...gotten a bit out of hand. I had gotten so swept up in my deception that I took things too far. That wouldn't happen today.

I would to resist him for a while at first, to really sell the act of him breaking me down. After a long while (during which I would resist any kind of contact with him), I would begin to be receptive to his advances. I might even play with that giant cock a little bit (heat spread through me at the thought). But in any case it was the same basic plan.

When Ryan's cock was about to enter me, I would stand up, take off my female attire and switch back to my own, and lecture him about his presumed power.

He would be shocked. He would be mollified. It would work.

But that, of course, required that he, at some point, see me. I looked at the clock.

Wait...It was Tuesday. 3:25 p.m.

In only 20 minutes, the one week deadline for Ryan's bet would be over!

My initial reaction to this realization was unexpected. I felt...disappointed. I guess Ryan had forgotten about me, or just gotten bored. He'd ignored me for a few days now after all.

But hell...this would be a win! Next time I'd see him I would point this out to him, and, though it wasn't as shocking as what I had had planned, perhaps it would be enough. In any case - I had done it!

Of course, right when I'd had this thought, my intercom buzzed. I answered. The school admin said "Ryan says he'll be there in 5 minutes."

I stared at the intercom.

"Mr. Caldwell...?"

"Oh...thanks." I answered in a quiet voice.

My heart thudded in my chest. Was he aware of the timing? Probably, right? This can't have been a coincidence.

I scrambled into action. Five minutes! I ran to change my clothes into my new outfit and then hastily applied my makeup. Good thing I already had the basics of my foundation on (I'd been studying applying makeup over the weekend) and the finishing touches only took me a minute or two. Then, I slipped on my new expensive wig, with brown wavy hair past my shoulders.

I checked myself in the mirror. Perfect. I glanced at the clock. It was 3:32 It had already been 7 minutes since the message. As I stood, I wondered about my plan. I had always planned to resist for a while, but that wasn't going to be the ultimate rejection. But now, I could simply refuse his advances from the start, and if I kept it up for just 13...now 12 minutes, that would be enough!

The door handle twisted, the door swung open and Ryan stepped in.

I tried to pretend to be busy with other things, but after all this time away from him (...really only 3 days...), I couldn't look away. He looked incredible. He wore a perfectly fitted black t-shirt and white board shorts. The v-cut of the shirt hung very low, showing off his amazingly large pecs, and the tight sleeves accentuated his sexy biceps. The shorts, I noticed immediately, were practically designed to show off his large, delicious, extraordinary cock.

I took this all in in a matter of seconds as Ryan wandered to the chaise and sat.

He looked at me with his beautiful blue eyes. "Wow...look at you, Princess." He said.

I blushed. I wore a lovely thin beige sweater, pulled tight around my body but still with some give. The top was cut low enough to show a little bit of skin, but high enough to still be professional. The sweater had a long dark zipper right down the middle, running right between my breasts.

Yes, my breasts - I was wearing silicon implants in my bra, and my chest pressed out towards Ryan gloriously as I breathed in and out quickly. They raised and fell with every breath. The sweater was tucked into a dark blue pencil skirt that hugged my curves and legs tightly and hinted at my thin toned, curvy body underneath. It had taken practice to walk in this and I had to take very small steps to keep from falling - especially on the four inch stiletto's I wore (another item that took practice).

Just visible through the thin material of my sweater, was a new lacy, deep red bra. Invisible...for now, I also wore a matching thong with three deep red straps running along the waist, interlacing briefly at the top of my ass before running down between my ass cheeks. They were suggestive, sexy, revealing, and when I tried them on in the store I imagined how easily it would be for Ryan to rip them off.

The outfit, all designer, had set me back more than a thousand dollars (more than two if you counted the wig). But I looked fucking sexy and I knew it. And gauging Ryan's reaction, he thought so too.

I felt a flush of pleasure and, without being asked, I did a quick twirl. "Oh...these old things?" I said, teasing him.

I stopped with my back to Ryan and glanced over my shoulder. He was drinking in my tight curvy figure with his eyes and I suppressed a giggle as I arched my back and pressed out my ass even more for him. It was all a part of the game, the plan, I told myself.

I turned around again and tried to pass into a calm professionalism again. I glanced at the clock. 10 minutes. My face became stern. "You know, Ryan. It's impolite to simply not show up to multiple appointments."

"Oh, that's okay, Princess. I'm here now. Just in time too." His eyes flickered away from mine momentarily, to the broad surface of the desk behind me.

My heart rate picked up again. That confirmed it. I feigned ignorance, though. "In time for what, Ryan?"

He stood and even in my 4 inch heals he towered over me. He took a few steps forward. God he was so broad.

I took a step back. "Ryan, what are..."

He took another step forward, and I retreated again. "Ryan."

His eyes bore into mine then swept down my body as he took another step. I tried to take another step back but couldn't move. My butt pressed up against the top of desk behind me.

Ryan stood inches away. My eyes ran over his muscular body, so close to my soft one. In the last 3-4 days of not being able to see him, I had barely gone 5 minutes without thinking of this godly teenager. He was almost twice as broad as me in the shoulders, and his beautiful body sloped in from there, framing his incredible physique. My hands rested on the table beside me and he lay his on the outside of mine. I glanced at them. They were so much bigger than my own... I felt his breath on my exposed neck and I looked back into his piercing blue eyes. He smelled of peppermint and power. I breathed him in and shivered.

He lowered his face to mine and my gaze altered between his eyes and his large lips. His huge chest began to press into my new perky tits. My head tilted up. He stopped his progress when his lips were a fraction of an inch from mine..

My plan was to resist him...to run out the clock...but...

I leaned forward into the remaining space. As our lips touched I brought my hands off the desk and began to roam them over the stone pillars of muscle in front of me. I moaned into his mouth as we made out. My hands slipped down under the bottom of his shirt and ran along his cobblestone abs, his mountainous pecs and then under his arms to his broad strong back. His skin was smooth and strong. I rubbed his back up and down, pulling him against me.

My head feebly protested. The plan, the plan, the plan! But my body didn't listen. It said instead that there was plenty of time - the plan was that I would stop when it mattered. And that's exactly when I would stop.

We momentarily paused kissing each other to breath and I grabbed the bottom of his shirt and pulled it up over his body. I stared at the god in front of me, momentarily stunned again by his beauty. Then I began to kiss his body, pressing my lips against his unyeilding muscles.

He ran his hands through my long sleek hair and I looked up at his handsome face. I stuck out my tongue and licked him, from below his navel all the way up the deep valley between his abs then his pecs. I tried to press against him again but he stepped back.