Teen Stud and the School Therapist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I watched, panting in lust, he peeled off his shorts down his wide, sinewy, muscular legs, revealing tight, white, Calvin Klein boxer briefs. They left nothing to the imagination.

"Wow..." I whimpered, staring at the outline of the massive cock of this teenage hunk, my student patient. It snaked down his right leg almost to the bottom of the thin white material. My mouth was watering.

He sat down. "So...lets see what you've got on under there Princess. We still have a few minutes."

I glanced up at the clock: 3:39. Only six minutes left!

In a daze, I stood up off the table and brought my hand to the zipper at my sweater. I pulled down to reveal myself to Ryan.

After our session on Thursday, I had decided I needed to drive Ryan crazy. So I had gone out and spent all afternoon and evening preparing myself.

I started in a salon by getting a spray-tan station that turned my pale, tight body, and more importantly my pale, round ass, into a dark tanned caramel. Then I got a manicure and pedicure.

Then, after buying this sexy set of deep red lingerie, I had found the sexiest white, sheer, lace body suit I'd ever seen. It fit perfectly over the lingerie and accentuated every curve I had, starting just above my breasts, and ending just below my ass. My soft smooth caramel skin was completely visible through my body suit, but the accents of lace added naughtiness and sexiness to my body. I had also watched videos over the weekend on how to tape away my...male parts, so that they weren't even noticeable against my panties. With everything I had done to prepare myself for today, I was stepping into my role as Princess for my Prince.

Ryan looked at me hungrily. "Fuckkk...me..." He uttered.

I smiled widely at him, pleased as anything with his reaction. Before I could stop myself, I responded "Isn't that the point?"

He stood and grabbed me by my round ass. I squealed and giggled as he raised me up into a kiss. I pressed against his powerful body, wrapping my legs around his strong core. He held me there, easily supporting my weight by my ass as we continued to explore one another's mouths.

I could feel his cock hardening against me and I moaned, pressing my pelvis into him over and over as I rotated my hips. His strong hands gripped my ass cheeks, playing and fondling them. Harder and harder. Reaching underneath my ass, I fished into the slit in Ryan's boxer briefs and pulled out his glorious teenage cock.

I stroked it a few times beneath me as I began kissing his chest. I couldn't believe how big he felt.

Suddenly, Ryan's hands dug into my ass cheeks and I felt a tear. He had ripped the lace body suit at my ass. Barely thinking but aware of the new access, I immediately pressed his thick shaft into my now exposed ass cheeks, snaking it between them and rubbing myself along his incredible length. I moaned into his mouth ("Ohhh fuckk, mmmmmmm") as I slid his dick between my cheeks, pinching them together around his thick shaft.

Ryan stepped to the table and lowered me onto it, letting go of my ass, which rest instead on the table. With a hand, he pulled aside the string of my thong.

I stared up into his eyes, still holding tight to his strong body. My hands fell to his muscular ass as he bent to adjust himself, aiming straight into me. I felt his bulbus head press against me and I moaned, squeezing his ass.

"Here it is, Princess. Last chance."

My eyes flickered quickly to the clock behind him. 3:44. One minute and I would win. One minute and this could be over. One minute and I could have Sarah back. This was the culmination of my plan. Everything I'd done this past week had been in preparation of this, of pushing him away at this exact moment.

Then I looked back at him. His muscles were flared and...throbbing somehow...His pecs were bunched and tense, standing out in their muscular glory. His arms bent away from his bowling ball shoulders out to the side, still on the table. His abs were so close to me now, and just under them, pointed right towards me, was the base of Ryan's thick monster.

Then, as my eyes traveled back up over his incredible muscles, Ryan flexed his entire body. All at once his muscles seemed to both expand and contract - pressing out at their centers and pulling in at the edges. His core took on a whole new level of definition and his biceps and pecs grew beyond belief. I moaned weakly and looked back at his intense blue eyes. "Fuck me, Prince." I gripped his strong butt and pulled him into me.

As he entered me, my world exploded. I knew that Ryan's cock changed me instantly. Even as it sent deep tendrils of pain throughout my body, I realized that this is what I wanted. This is what I needed. I ignored the pain and continued to pull him deeper into me.

His cock head slipped past my sphincter and I felt my ass grip his thick cock head, holding on. "Ohhhhh..." I moaned.

I continued pulling, guiding this teen muscle god's cock deeper and deeper into me. It was pain, it was intensity, it was power, it was delicious, it was controlling, it was fire, it was the entire universe pressing deep inside of me, it was Ryannnnn.

As it slid deeper and deeper, I kept expecting it to stop. Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck it was going to tear me in two. Oh fuck yessss, tear me in two, oh my god. I held on to Ryan's muscular butt for dear life as I impaled myself on his cock. I began to thrash my head from side to side. "ahhhhh...ahhhhh...ahhhhh...mmmm...AHHHH" I moaned in ecstasy.

Then, my soft thighs came into contact with Ryan's rock hard abs and, with one last high-pitched moan, I pulled myself hard until my ass pressed up against my god's hips. "Ohhhhhhh fuccckkkk" I finally let go and collapsed onto the table behind me.

"Mmmmm...very impressive Princess. You took it all."

He pulled out just a little bit. "aaaAAHhhh" I gasped. Oh my god, the sensation was incredible.

With his entire cock in me, moving a fraction of an inch caused friction throughout my body. Then he pushed back into me. "FUCK!" I yelled.

I looked down my soft yielding body, the gentle mounds of my breasts moved up and down with my rapid breathing. My fit and toned stomach bent upwards slightly towards his body and my legs parted for him, straddling his hips.

He stood gloriously as I drank in the sight of his powerful, virile body between my legs. Holding a knee in each hand, he began to thrust softly in and out of me. My head fell onto the table and I stared at the ceiling, conscious only of this hard stud's hard cock penetrating deep inside of me.

Ryan's strong hands left my legs and traveled up my body as I moaned. They came to rest on my breasts and squeezed. "Mmmmmm...These are...just for...you, Prince." I gasped, unable to speak steadily with Ryan's cock inside of me.

He continued kneading my tits as he fucked me. I stared down my body at him wantonly. I put my hands on his, feeling his strong fingers.

He guided one hand to my face and I eagerly began licking and sucking his fingers.

"Mmmm...such a little slut, aren't you Princess?" I just continued to lick and suck him desperately, lost in pleasure.

"Tell me Princess. Tell me how much you love this. How much you love your student fucking you. A patient you are professionally responsible for."

I paused momentarily, reality re-entering my mind. I held my tongue, Ryan's hand still in my mouth. He slowed his movements, now sliding his cock in and out of me agonizingly slow. The unhurried but smooth and steady friction drove me wild and I began to raise and lower my head with each slow thrust, as if I was nodding along to his domination.

"Princess..." Ryan spoke to me as if I were a child, his hand squeezing my cheeks and lips, "tell me with your lips what you are already telling me with your body."

Ryan pulled out slowly, and as each inch slid out of my pussy, I felt the loss deep inside me. After a moment of resistance, his cock head popped out of me.

"nooo..." I whimpered softly.

"Tell me." He demanded, pressing against me once again, stretching my opening.

Fuck it. Fuck my years of education, fuck the therapy, fuck the professional ethics, fuck this school, fuck Sarah, fuck everything else. This was bigger. He was BIGGER.

"I fucking love it, Ryan. I love your hard cock...and, your...your incredible body."

He slid back inside me and my mouth fell open again. "Mmmm...that's it Princess."

"Yessss. God I love ittttttt." I moaned, the flood gates opening. "I love every inch of you. I'm yours...You fucking stud...ahhhh...I'm all fucking yours..."

Ryan's hands pulled me up by the shoulders and I wrapped my arms around his thick neck and legs around his torso, locking my feet behind him. The rapid change in angles sent electric shocks through me as his cock redirected inside of me.

He then lifted me up off the table by my ass and walked, still inside me, to my office wall. He pressed me up against the wall (right between my diplomas) as I began to kiss him, pressing my face against his beautiful lips.

He held me up with his hands under my arms and began to thrust deep and hard into me. I screamed and buried my face in his strong shoulder to muffle myself. As he continued to fuck me vigorously I ran my hands all over his strong shoulders, arms and pecs. Even now, I continued to marvel at his incredible strength.

I felt a volcanic rise of lust and ecstasy bubble up throughout my body as Ryan's movements grew harder and faster, his long cock disappearing completely into me now with each thrust.

Looking into his eyes, I saw him staring at me intensely. Oh god he was handsome. I pressed my lips desperately against him and felt his body grow monumentally hard all around me, and inside of me, as he tensed.

I screamed into his mouth as I came with him. My mind went blank with bliss as I felt Ryan release deep inside of me and my own orgasm rolled over me again and again and again. I clung to Ryan desperately as I rode the young bull to the end of our climaxes.

After a long time, my hold on him loosened and our faces separated. He pulled out of me and I gasped.

He set me down and turned, walking towards my chair. Silently, I watched his broad muscular back, glistening with sweat. Looking down, I could even see the tip of his cock through his from behind, hanging down beneath his legs.

I wasn't sure what to do. Do I get mad? Do I kick him out and pretend this wasn't consensual? He swiveled my chair around and sat, facing me. He had a slight grin and his eyebrows were raised, as if waiting to see what I would do.

Pulling my torn ruffled body suit down around me and brushing my hair to the side, I walked to him. I climbed up, straddling him, and began to kiss his body all over.

He asked. "So...do I get everything I want, Princess?"

I reached up to his face and caressed his muscular jaw. Smiling, I said, "You get everything you want, Prince." I kissed him deeply. His hands went to my ass and I sighed into his mouth contentedly as I ran my hands over his muscular body.

————

The next day, I was nearing the end of a therapy session with a student when the admin buzzed. She normally wouldn't interrupt me so I thought it might be urgent. When I answered, she simply said that Ryan would be arriving in 10 minutes.

Glancing at the student in front of me, I hung up the phone. We were in the middle of a very intense session and I felt we were making a break through. As he continued talking, I didn't absorb a word. All I could now think about was Ryan's arrival.

Two minutes later I had rushed the student out of my office early so I could get ready. I had gone out again last night and spent more of my savings on sexy clothing to wear for Ryan. By the time he strolled in, I was wearing a tight, shoulderless, dark blue dress that hugged my curves and ended just under my ass.

I was about to greet him when I got my first real look at him. Wow...He wore dark suit pants, perfectly fitted to his broad legs, a white button-down shirt, lightly striped with thin pale blue lines, and a thin knit tie. The longs sleeves of his shirt fit snug around his chest, shoulders and arms, bulging out in all the...right places. His hair was also...if anything...more perfect than normal. My mouth watered. He looked incredibly handsome. I remembered then that it was senior picture day that day.

He looked at me, catching me again staring blankly at him.

I tried to pivot. I asked him playfully, grinning and batting my eyelashes, "So...what can I do for you today Mr. Winters?"

"Mmmm, hello Princess. Why don't you come over here and we'll figure something out?" He replied.

I sauntered over and pressed into him, losing myself in his warm hard body as his arms surrounded me safely. I kissed him and sighed happily as his hands came to rest on my ass.

The kiss ended and I ran my hands down his body, rubbing his monster cock through his pants. "Not much time today, unfortunately, Princess," he said.

I frowned up at him, crestfallen, even while running my hand down the outline of his long thick shaft. "At least let me suck you, okay?" I kissed him.

He didn't respond. "Pleaseee?" I moaned between kisses, his body driving me crazy.

"Hmmmm...I've got something better in mind."

I looked up at him expectantly. "Turn around." He commanded.

I took a step back and turned around, revealing to him the sexy back of my dress. More than anything, the back was why I bought it. It was tight and showed off my figure, but more importantly, it had a long zipper from the top right to the bottom. The zipper was sexy and suggestive and I pushed my ass out for Ryan while he appraised me.

He came up behind and wrapped one arm around my waist. He took my chin with his other hand and angled my face upwards. Then he kissed me and I felt again like the luckiest girl on the planet. His huge bulge pressed against my ass through my dress as we made out. I ran my hands over his strong wonderful arms.

Then he stepped back again and took the zipper. "Such easy access for me." I could hear the smile in his voice and I grinned over my shoulder at him. "MMmmmm..." was my only reply.

As he unzipped the dress, he ran his free hand down the bare skin underneath. I wore a white bra and panties and my bear skin filled with goosebumps at the open air and Ryan's touch. I gasped.

As zipper passed over my ass, I heard a quick knock at my office door, followed by the squeak of it opening.

I spun around, fear and horror upon me instantly. I reached my hands awkwardly around myself to zip the dress up desperately behind me.

Chris Wright stood at the door, his mouth agape. I realized only then that this was his appointment time.

I stammered, "this isn't, we're not..." the words died in my mouth, together with any hope of keeping my job.

But then Ryan spoke up. "Welcome to our little party, Monique."

I glanced at Ryan...He was grinning, looking very pleased by the surprise.

"I...what...what's going on? Where's Mr. Caldwell? Um...who's tha..." He stopped, as recognition dawned on his face. His expression went from confusion, to surprise, and then morphed into anger and the hurt look of betrayal.

I looked down, ashamed. Just a week ago I had told him to stand up to Ryan...to resist. That's exactly what he was thinking of now.

"Come over here, Monique." Ryan said softly. After a moment's hesitation, Chris walked slowly to Ryan, who towering over him imposingly.

Ryan turned towards me, putting his arm around Chris's waist, who suddenly looked very nervous. "Monique, this...is Princess." He nodded his head towards me and I flushed crimson, but stood up a little straighter.

"Oh, don't be shy, Princess. You look gorgeous. Doesn't she look gorgeous, Monique?"

Chris looked me up and down. "I guess so..." He replied after a moment.

"You guess so? Look at that body. Look at those legs. I mean, damn. It's taking all I have not to go over there right now and fuck her brains out in front of you, Monique."

I couldn't suppress a grin at the compliments. Damn, I thought. If Chris hadn't shown up, that's exactly what we'd be doing right now. I shifted my feet as a wave of heat went through me.

"Yeah...she's hot." Chris admitted. I noticed the pronoun Chris used.

"Turn around for me, Princess." Ryan said.

I hesitated.

He looked at me, his gaze intent. He raised his eyebrows.

I turned slowly.

"Mmmmm...what a nice ass she has." Almost subconsciously, knowing that Ryan is looking, I arched my back just a bit, accentuating my round butt further.

"Yeah..." Chris said softly.

"You know..." I could barely hear Ryan whisper. I turned and saw he was leaned over, his mouth right next to Chris's ear as he stared at me. "I made her this way..." he continued. "You could be like that too...Monique." Chris's eyes opened wider. Then, Ryan nibbled his ear and I saw Chris literally go week at the knees.

"Whoops!" Ryan exclaimed, pulling Chris up against himself to keep Chris from falling. Chris's hand came to rest on Ryan's broad chest. I turned back around, strange feelings shooting through me. Lust, hope that I wouldn't lose my job...jealousy?

"Do you want to try that, Monique? See how you like it?"

Chris looked at Ryan, bringing his other hand to Ryan's massive bicep to support himself. He nodded slowly.

"Excellent." Ryan turned his head to me. "Princess, do you have an extra outfit here today for Monique?"

I shook my head nervously.

"Hmmm...Okay I have an idea. I will meet you two in the area at the back of the auditorium, behind the curtain where they keep the costumes." He winked down at Chris and leaned in. As I looked on, Chris closed his eyes as Ryan kissed him, his fingers flexing, holding tight to Ryan's immovable form.

Ryan stepped away, though Chris's eyes stayed closed for a moment longer. Ryan stepped towards me. "You'll help her get ready, right?"

I tried to whisper. "Ryan! He's a patient of mine! I can't!"

"I'm a patient of yours too, silly." He grinned.

"It's..it's different, Chris is..."

Ryan cut me off. "Princess. I want you to help her get ready." He was saying that he wanted it. Therefore, it would happen.

He continued in a whisper. "Try your best even (though I doubt it'll be possible), to make her as sexy as you." He grinned and I couldn't help it, I smiled back. He drew me into a kiss now too, his hands falling to my ass. My attempt to remain stiff and neutral while Chris watched soon yielded to the feel of Ryan's huge chest against mine, his broad strong back muscles rippling under my hands, and his strong fingers teasing my ass, making me gasp. I kissed him desperately, hungrily. Then he stepped away.

"Twenty minutes." He stated. I nodded my head weakly and he walked out. Another student betrayed. Another ethical boundary broken.

Chris and I locked our eyes on him as he left. Then, awkwardly, we looked at each other.

"Should we..get going?" He asked. "Umm...yeah...I guess so."

I threw on an overcoat, grabbed my makeup kit and hid the wig under a deep hat and we walked in nervous silence towards the auditorium.

When we go there we quickly rummaged through the costumes until I found, of course, a girls high-school uniform, complete with the short accordion skirt and white blouse. We also found some panties he could wear, but no bra.

I noticed as he changed into the panties that his cock, while not nearly as big as Ryan's was still quite large. I found myself staring at it. "Don't get any ideas." He said gruffly, noticing my gaze. "I'm not interested in YOU." He sounded sullen.

"Look, Chris, I didn't mean to...I hadn't at that point..you know..." I stumbled to find any words for my defense, but couldn't come up with anything.

He sighed. "Just...save it." Then, mocking me, he added "Princess."