Teen Stud and the School Therapist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled on his clothing and I began applying makeup. We found a wig he could wear. Soon, she stood in front of a mirror with me, just a pair of girls waiting for their man.

Monique looked hot (not as hot as me, I thought, but still hot). Her dark flat stomach was slightly visible between the top of the skirt and bottom of the blouse. I noticed she had a sexy trace of abs visible. She stood taller than me - almost six feet. We had covered her long thin legs in stockings to hid the light layer of hair. Most impressive was her face. With her beautiful bone structure, it didn't take much work to give him model-level beauty. Though less curvy than me (and no chest), she was thin, lithe, and beautiful. "Wow..." she said softly. We made eye contact and both giggled at the same time.

"Mmmm, looking good ladies." Ryan was leaning against a wall behind us, confident and in control. He had removed his tie and a single button was undone on his shirt.

We glanced at each other then slowly walked to him. Strangely, I didn't think about the possibility of anyone coming in.

Monique, presenting herself to Ryan for the first time, approached cautiously. Ryan pulled her into a kiss and she melted into his right side. They separated and he did the same to me, pulling me against his left side.

We alternated kissing this teenage adonis, and between kisses I began unbuttoning Ryan's shirt, revealing the incredible body beneath. I slipped my hand into his shirt when it was next my turn for kissing and moaned into him as my fingers explored the hard granite of his chest and abs. Monique continued unbuttoning him.

Soon, each of us taking one arm, we peeled his shirt off. Staring, we both began kissing his perfect muscular body, our cheeks and hands occasionally touching during our worship. Ryan stepped back and told us to undress each other. We did, putting on a show for him, grinning and giggling, stopping only when we got to our lingerie. Then he told us to make out.

We smiled at each other and did so, exploring each other's bodies with our hands as we kissed. I noticed her body was harder than I expected, with long thin sinewy muscles all over. Her hands explored my own body firmly, pressing insistently against my soft skin. Mmmmm...This wasn't so bad, I thought.

Then Ryan stepped up and put his hands on our heads. We turned to him and, trailing my hands down his strong body, went to our knees.

I undid and slid off his belt and was filled with a strange domestic happiness, like I was welcoming my man home from a hard day. I kissed his rock hard abs lovingly.

Monique unfastened his zipper and together, we pulled his pants down, his briefs sliding down at the same time. Monique gasped at his size.

I wasted no time though and, taking advantage of her surprise, grabbed Ryan's beautiful cock with both hands and put it in my mouth. I sucked hungrily on the huge tip and licked and stroked him until be quickly became hard as marble. I began bobbing hard and fast, stroking it with both hands while I sucked.

"Share, Princess." Ryan said.

Reluctantly, I popped it out of my mouth. Giving it one last kiss, I pointed it towards Monique, who continued to sit on her knees, transfixed.

She looked intimidated, even scared.

"Perhaps she needs some moral support...Encouragement." Ryan suggested.

"Don't be nervous," I whispered to her. "He's amazing, like nothing you've ever experienced."

I put my hand behind her head and, aiming the cock at her mouth with my other hand, guided her towards the massive member.

"Open up, sweetie." I encouraged.

She did, and I fed the hot mouth of one of my student therapy patients with the glorious cock of another. I couldn't help but grin from the naughtiness.

Monique soon lost herself on Ryan's cock, sucking him eagerly, without encouragement. Ryan rested his hand lightly on her head, still allowing her to take the initiative.

After stroking and kissing the base of his cock for a little, I left Monique to her bliss and planted a trail of kisses up Ryan's incredible body. I pressed my body against his.

"You're amazing." I said to him over the sound of Moniques blow job, gazing up at his handsome face. "You've done so well, Princess." He answered. "I'm proud of you." I answered with a radiating smile. "Prince." I whispered. Then I kissed him, hard.

"What can I do to please you, stud?" I asked.

"Hmm...I've always wanted to try something..."

Ryan had Monique lay, face down, over a table. Then he had me do the same, only instead of laying on the table, I lay on Monique.

Our asses lay staked on one another, presented to Ryan. Monique's legs were together and faced down over the edge of the desk, but mine were angled outward.

"Mmmm...so nice, girls." He slapped our asses and we moaned in unison.

"Let's try the newest pussy first." he said.

I felt Monique tense up as Ryan entered her. "oh god..." he whispered.

"It gets less painful," I told him in a low voice. And I kissed his neck encouragingly.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck." He moaned.

After a minute or two I felt him begin to loosen up.

"Yesssssss.." He was enjoying it now and he moved up and down rhythmically underneath me. But the fact that Ryan's abs weren't hitting me told me Ryan wasn't going all the way in.

Ryan's hands came to my ass and he started kneading my round cheeks vigorously. I gyrated for him, loving his touch.

"Dam you sluts are sexy." He said. We moaned in response. He began slapping my ass and I giggled and moaned, biting my lip and looking at the adonis thrusting behind me. He glistened with sweat and exertion but looked amazing, smiling at the experience of fucking these two sexy sluts.

I was dying for it to be my turn but I waited patiently as Monique's screams got louder and louder. Finally, her body tensed and she let out a high pitched moan that went on and on and on. Ryan still hadn't fully entered her though. She went limp underneath me and I wondered whether she was still conscious.

I felt Ryan pull out. "Yessss...Fuck me stud..."

His cock pressed against me. "Ohhh...all the way...I want all of it."

"Whatever you say, Princess."

He slid smoothly into me, right to the hilt. I arched my back and released a silent scream. Then he began to fuck me. "oh fuck oh fuck, yessss yess yess - harder, pleasseeee. Fuck me with that giant cock you fucking stallion."

He fucked me harder than I thought possible and I couldn't contain my moans and screaming. My ass bounced off him hard and with each impact I could swear felt his huge cock pressing against my diaphragm. His huge balls slapped against my stomach as he slapped against me. I barely registered Moniques presence at this point, though she had started to squirm and moan beneath me.

His cock grew again inside of me and I glanced back at him. His muscles bulging from exertion, he stood as a conqueror, a greek god drilling deep inside of me, dominating every fibre of my being. I knew then, as his face changed to intense and beautiful, that I loved him. God I loved him.

"Come for me, Prince. Come inside of me. Oh fuck, fuck fuck." I moaned deliriously, "impregnate me please! Comeee."

I felt him explode inside of me and I was filled with pure bliss and happiness. Ryan continued to thrust into my eager ass even as his delicious cock softened inside of me.

Finally, he pulled out. I gasped at the loss. "Come here, girls."

Monique and I stood and walked to him. The three of us made out, our tongues swirling. "Thank you, Prince." I said, my eyes shining. "Thank you...sir," said Monique.

At once, he slapped both of our asses and we squealed like the girls we were.

———Four Months Later———

I was two months post-op and my new tits were amazing. They were large and heavy and stood out proudly on my petite, curvy frame.

Ryan especially loved them and, ever since I'd recovered from the operation, had been stopping by my office for "appointments" twice as often as before - three or four times a week!

Unlike me, Chris had decided to continue life as a man, for now at least. He switched to Monique around Ryan, of course, but had become another dominant figure in my life as well. Chris had started fucking me at the very next appointment after that afternoon in the auditorium. He didn't have the commanding presence of Ryan, but his long black cock certainly did the trick.

Recently, Ryan and I were walking in a mall on the other side of town. Ryan's hand was resting possessively in my back pocket, when, by pure chance, we came across Sarah. She halted in her tracks as we looked at each other, though Ryan hadn't noticed her yet. She knew about my change - the whole school did (I had come out and been welcomed with open arms, though I kept my relationship with Ryan secret of course). She stared at us. I knew Ryan had stopped seeing her or returning her calls a few months back.

With her watching, I turned to Ryan, went up on my tiptoes, and kissed him hard, putting my arms around his neck. I pressed my breasts (now as big as Sarah's) into him and felt his hands slipping down my sloped back and coming to rest on my ass, squeezing. I moaned.

I separated from him, licking his lips lightly as I did so, and looked up at him wickedly. He glanced past me, noticing Sarah, and I saw he'd realized what I'd done. He gave me a rueful look then, leaned down and gave me another deep kiss.

Eventually we separated, turned, and walked past Sarah, who looked at us like a lost puppy.

That afternoon, I made Ryan cum four times, riding and sucking like an animal.

I'd never been happier.