Teen Titans: Camgirl Kory Ch. 03

Story Info
A. Dick fucks Kory’s mouth.
1.7k words
4.14
2.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,572 Followers

A. Dick fucks Kory's mouth.

Kory slowly slid her eyes to Dick's hard-on and saw that it was bulging, bristling, brimming over with precum—the beginnings of the ejaculation that would soon be hers. But not too soon. Only after he'd made the most of the hot excitement that his stiffness began in her.

Kory was overwhelmed with love and passion for Dick. She wanted to kiss him, but not his prick, him. Leaping to her feet, she went to him, but Dick was faster. He swept her willing body into his arms and kissed her soulfully, his tongue slipping into her mouth like it was conquering virgin territory.

Wantonly she ground her seething pussy against his engorged manhood—her superior height pushed it even more upright than it already was, so it was caught against his washboard abs. As happy as she would be to caress those with her sex, Kory was even happier feeling his throbbing erection on her mons, its aroused pulse sinking into her cunt like it was penetrating her already.

The Tamaranian shuddered lustfully and gave a muffled moan around his tongue. She pushed her own back at his and went on rubbing her womanhood against his stiff member. She felt its heat and the wetness of its spilling precum even through her shorts. Thin as they were, she thought she'd be able to feel his cock through a parka.

Her nipples grew long, budding with lust and pressing into his chest... lancing into the strong pectorals ahead of the squishing fullness of her tits. Dick groaned himself, feeling the pressure of her ample bosom flattening against the unyielding musculature of his chest.

Kory was nearly a head taller than him. When they embraced, his face went almost automatically into her tits. Over that, he scented the moistness of her sex—her lust leaking through her shorts and whatever panties she wore, if any.

He could kiss her all day, but the internet had demanded he fuck her lovely face instead. He stopped kissing her—sucked in a hot breath and let it out against her face—she basked in the warmth of his closeness.

"I want your mouth," he told her. "And I want to see you on your knees."

Kory trilled happily. She kissed him once more; always wanting to see to it that Dick was adequately kissed, though as far as she was concerned, he never could be, not if she had all day. Then she slipped down to her knees, caring little that a Princess of Tamaran was now bowing before a man that, on Earth, was seen as little more than a jetsetting playboy.

Dick made her too happy for her to deny her anything. Even if it weren't for charity, her gratitude towards him for being in her life would compel her to service him this way, or any way he asked for. She didn't have any inhibitions when it came to him. Nothing could be more dignified, to her mind, than knowing she was giving pleasure to the man she loved.

"Let me just have it a moment," she breathed, looking up at him with her all-green eyes, their wideness giving her a perversely innocent appearance even as she faced his straining cock. "Before you fuck me with it."

Her words, too, were strangely innocent—she made the most debauched sex act sound like one course of a romantic dinner.

Leaning forward, Kory brushed first lips, then her cheek against Dick's member. She felt the texture on his engorged cockhead; it couldn't be anything other than the tip that she'd felt go into her so many times, that she'd delighted to have in her hands and in her mouth and wherever Dick chose to put it. Wherever she could tempt him into placing it.

Behind his bulging knob was the ridge of foreskin, then the sweaty skin of his shaft. Not as distinctive as the flesh of his helmet, but still appealing. She could lick Dick anywhere and his clear, clean skin would feel much the same as it did there, but she knew Dick enjoyed her tongue on his cock quite a bit more than elsewhere.

Kory clenched her teeth, working her jaw muscles, already relishing the prospect of how her jaw would ache with that entire monstrous length past her lips. And she didn't intend to allow any of Dick's cock to escape her hunger. She would show everyone watching that she appreciated that luscious prick just as much as it deserved.

As she mouthed it, Kory cupped her clothed womanhood, holding her palm to her tautly-sensing cunt. Her other hand went to Dick, sampling the tightness of his muscular ass. Her hips swayed back and forth with the momentum of coitus as she stroked her steamy pussy, her eyes glossing over with all the sexual delights offered to her. She forgot entirely about the charity, trusting Dick—her leader, her love, her master and her slave—to stay in control and keep in mind whatever had to be minded.

He liked being a control freak. Kory liked being controlled... when she was controlled to do what she already wanted.

"Ahhh, Kory!" Dick moaned, going faster and faster into her mouth, barely able to stay away for long enough to get room to plunge back inside. "Hnn! Hot! Wet! Oh shit, Kory! Suck my cock! Nnngk! Get my cum!"

Kory slid her mouth back and forth on his cock, her tongue flying hotly over it, tasting the sweat and precum that delightfully filled her mouth. She sucked and swallowed, both enjoying the taste and clearing her salivating mouth for more delectable sweetness.

Her mind flared with eroticism—waves of it washing over her with each throb his cock gave into her tongue and splayed lips. Both hands gripped Dick's ass, pulling him closer to her offered mouth, green eyes wide, looking up at him in sumptuous approval of how much cock he'd given her to savor.

As much as Dick relished that heated eye contact, his head drifted back with a groan as Kory's efforts got to him. Her mouth was wet and hot and clung to his prick as tightly as a glove. He couldn't help himself. He rolled his hips, pumping into her mouth. With each thrust, Kory's eyes rolled happily. A soft murmur of enjoyment escaped her when Dick's thrusting cock came out of her lips.

Dick stopped to gather himself. He had nearly come, and after only a few moments of being in Kory's mouth. As he caught his breath, Kory pressed her cheek against his towering erection, looking up at him both satiated by what had gone before and eager for him to continue the onslaught.

"So sweet," Kory gurgled, rubbing her cheek kittenishly against his throbbing manhood. "X'Hal, always so sweet to me! Fuck my mouth now, lover! Show me how turned on I make you... how you'd fuck me if it was my cunt that was offered instead of my lips! I want you to use that cock on my mouth until you come in it!"

Her beautiful face, the sumptuous expression she wore, and the sensual wideness with which her mouth opened—it all combined to make her irresistible. Dick felt like he would burst into flame if he didn't cool himself in that space pleading to be fucked. He stuffed himself into her mouth and Kory closed her lips tightly around his member, eyes shutting as she focused entirely on the feel of his manhood.

Dick put his hands on her cheeks, fingers wrapping around her skull and into her hair. Then he thrust with his hips, slowly forcing his cock through the ring of her lips and into her mouth until it could take no more. Her slender throat rebelled, Kory gagging and sputtering, but when she opened her eyes, they asked for no mercy. They wanted more.

He pushed his way into her throat.

"Mmmm! Ahhhmmmph!" Kory moaned in rapture, her hands stroking his hips in solicitous approval, begging for more of what his entry had begun.

Dick held her head tight in his hands as he slammed his hips forward, endeavoring to give Kory what she wanted by getting what he needed. Truly, nothing made Kory happier than feeling how badly he wanted her—except for what he did to sate that Tamaranian hunger she brought out in him.

Wet heat searing his cock, Dick fucked faster, adding the luscious friction of Kory's well-stretched lips to the burning he felt, firing him towards orgasm. Kory mewled passionately, no longer content to grope at Dick through his pants, but ripping them away until all that was left was a few tattered cloths holding on to his well-defined legs.

Feeling the icy air conditioning invigorated his bared and overheated lower body, Dick moved his hips even faster. Nothing he might do could seriously harm Kory, but he did want her to enjoy this, so he struggled to hold back just a little. His balls slapped at her chin and his wiry body hair tickled her nose.

"Mmm! MM! MMHMM!" Kory mewled. His savage usage of her mouth, pummeling it like it was a cunt, was just another one of her fantasies. Her lips were swelling up, bee-stung as if she'd been kissed for hours, and Kory loved the thought of wearing a sign of Dick's love around as much as she did the thought of being bathed in his cum.

Even more, because Dick wouldn't let her out in public wearing his semen. But she could go anywhere with her lips plump from this facefuck. She could smile in Barbara's face and the little hacker would never know... unless she watched the livestream, of course.

But Kory didn't truly care about Barbara. She wouldn't mind if Dick fucked her, even, so long as he remained addicted to her body as she was to his. All that really mattered was that lovely hard cock fucking her mouth, showing Kory who she belonged with because he took her like she belonged to him.

She rubbed at his hips, pulling his buttocks apart and closing them again. Her head she endeavored to hold still, loving the way he rutted into it, his swollen knob stabbing down her throat.

"I'm gonna come, Kory! Uhh—I can't hold back! Those cocksucking lips are gonna make me come!"

"MMMMMMM!" Kory moaned, her eyes darting to the computer screen, seeing what the vote was. She hoped he would come in her mouth... in her good little cocksheath mouth... but really, she didn't care where he came, just so long as she got all his white-hot cum.

A. Come in Kory's mouth

B. Come in Kory's face.

C. Come on Kory's tits.

Zev95
Zev95
1,572 Followers